The Galaxial Hashira

Galing kay AnimeLover614

In the village of Swordsmiths, Y/n Haganezuka L/n leads an ordinary life as the daughter of a renowned swords... Higit pa

Information about Yin
Yandere Characters (Part 1)
Yandere Characters (Part 2)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

753 11 11
Galing kay AnimeLover614

Okay so I didn't know this but Genya was following us, and we did decide to let him stay with us on this long journey... 

We stayed at an inn and rested until I sprung up seeing something lurking in the shadows... 

Oh, I think I can defeat this demon! It is definitely not part of the 12 kizuki so this will be extremely easy.

 I closed my eyes and smiled while getting a katana.

 I sneaked up behind the demon and as he was about to turn, I decided to teleport both of us to a haunted Mansion that was locked everywhere.

 I created an illusion to make it seem like I was actually real and cackling like a sadist (cuz I am) . 

"Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha! " My voice echoed through the whole mansion and I was quickly losing stamina. 

"I only want to play a little before I kill you off! Hahaha! " I laughed and pulled out a katana. 

"Since you want to disturb me when I am resting peacefully, I will make sure that you will sleep, in hell! Hahaha! " the demon looked creeped out and curious on why he was there.

 I bet he regrets his actions. I let him run and then started searching for him a minute later playing with my katana. Okay maybe I went a little overboard on his punishment, but I like sleeping! Sheesh!

 'First form: ☀️Scorching Sun☀️'

My katana gathered light from a candle that I had prepared for this occasion... I looked and searched everywhere for him until I found him in the closet. I took him out of the closet (idk what I'm doing with my life anymore but both of us know that that demon is gay for Muzan don't tell Muzan that I said that hehehe)

 and cut him until he incinerated to ash... Hahahaha this was fun! But I do need my rest so I'll head back now... 

I teleported back and slept almost immediately after reaching my futon. When I woke up, Tanjiro told me that it is already past noon...

 Oh wait we have a day to relax ourselves! Oh, wait never mind! 

Time for Genya, Senjuro, me, and Tanjiro to run for our dear lives, gosh Obanai and Sanemi are literally following us, so I may or may have not used one of my forms to make them focus on a burning cut that won't kill them but makes you wanna die.

Time Skip: A Day Later...

After a day of searching, we found Inosuke and Zenitsu!

 They were paired up together for who knows what in a valley that was rumored to have demons... There weren't any though.. 

We gathered up in a formation and after some deciding, we decided to go to go to the United States if the plan works out! They aren't at war, currently so that is good since soldiers have to go to where the general tells them (obviously). 

We bought more snacks and drinks and we started our journey. A few hours in, poor Senjoru got tired so I carried him.

 Zenitsu was crying and getting dragged by Tanjiro and Inosuke was acted like he always acted... Though I feel very tired of walking, since it has been 4 hours of going up and down steep valleys and hills... 

However I still kept walking and at night we stayed at another inn to rest and avoid spotting the 3 Upper Ranks... 

Though I kept waking up at the slightest noise or breeze... 

I learned later that I would be sleep deprived... I really wish that I was a heavy sleeper but then again, I did protect us last time...

⏰⏰⏰ An hour later ⏰⏰⏰

I woke up an hour later to a door creaking open. 

I then saw... H-Hantengu and G-Gyokko?! Why are they here? I woke up the other 4 and we prepared our Katanas quickly.

 Zenitsu fell asleep, but then he had a peculiar, weird voice, but I let that slide.

 I let Senjuro sleep and Nezuko woke up towards all the running and panic... I need to brainstorm a plan before it's too late... 

Each step is like I am losing more and more blood. When they stood by our room, they probably knocked... I looked under the door and only saw a jade pot...

Do I use my first plan or my second plan... 

Okay so my first thought is to attack them, whereas my second is to hide and escape the inn as quickly as possible... Senjoru is definitely a heavy sleeper... So I told Nezuko to carry him.

 I then stared at Tanjiro, who was extremely nervous, and Zenitsu, who was definitely sleep-something...I know he is standing and getting ready to fight,

 what do you call it? Sleep-fighting, sleep-swordfighting? I dunno...don't judge me! After a few second of staring at each other, I quickly jotted down,

'I think we should all...

Run and hide... ' they agreed and we used my eighth Form to hide... They sensed people in the room and started to go everywhere until we were cornered, and I couldn't do anything because I was still causing an illusion...

 Tanjiro's katana dropped into the opposite side and Hantengu destroyed it. After they bump into my leg, we try and escape...

 But Gyokko used his blood demon art and killed Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Genya, and Senjuro... I dropped to the floor and started crying trying to save at least one person from dying...

 They were shocked to see me, but took me with them to a hide out... Hantengu, Gyokko, Daki, and Gyutaro observed me every second so I wouldn't be able to escape... I really should have gone with Plan A... 

I am forced to stay in the Entertainment District with Gyutaro glued to me, praising me about my looks to what I just respond with blinking and silence... I hate this lifestyle... I wish I never existed... I sighed and prepared for another day of working as an oiran, forcefully... 

I had no freedom and if Gyutaro was sent to do something, he either left me with his 'sweet and adorable' little sister, Daki, jade pot fish dude, Gyokko, or 6-faced Hantengu...

 I hate that they literally restrain me with handcuffs hidden under my long kimono and treat me like a dog... Why... Why was I the one to face this type of issue... What did I ever do to deserve this...

The end

Attack... ' I know it is risky, but then again, I have reliable companions to help me! I then quickly got up and the door slammed open... I used my eight form,

'Eighth Form: ✨⌛ Star Dust ✨⌛'

I transported all of us to what looks like a replica of Earth, but empty... Just grass and water...Eh at least it has fresh oxygen! Zenitsu surprisingly attacked first with first form and boy! 

He was fast! He broke each vase that Gyokko made in less than a second! I am highly impressed... 

Anyway as he was fighting Gyokko, Tanjiro, Genya, and Inosuke attacked Hantengu... Gyokko then started his blood demon art and before he could hurt Zenitsu, I jumped in and used,

'Second Form:🌙Frosty Moon🌙'

 freezing up both Gyokko and his Blood Demon Art. Zenitsu then successfully sliced his neck and fell on the floor sleeping peacefully... 

I then helped Tanjiro, Genya, and Inosuke deal with Hantengu, but then the sun suddenly came up and he burned to ashes. I fell on the ground and almost fainted but got up and saw something that shocked me... 

Nezuko was still alive! I ran to her and hugged her as she started trying to talk. 

I then teleported us back as quickly as I could, to not waste as any more stamina. I fell to the ground after we teleported back and started coughing out... 

Blood? 

But the blood...

 Is blue... 

What?

I kept coughing out blood until I fell to the ground, and I already formed a puddle of the peculiar blue blood... I got up and pretended like I never did that and walked up to the guys... Tanjiro then said,

"Wait... What is that? It smells like blood, but it is blue! "

He pointed to the puddle of blood left abandoned and stood there horrified. I got him out of there and we left...

 Hopefully they don't realize that I was the one coughing out blood... Wait... How did that even happen? I didn't get hit or any-

Did I really faint again???

"What do you want, Aisha? "

"Oh! I need to tell you something really important! "

"Alright? "

"Okay then! You remember that dream you had about a young girl and her mother going through a secret passageway and seeing a beautiful blue flower?

" Uh yes, but wha-"

"-It was you that ate the flower! That was a blue spider lily! "

"Excuse me what? But I thou-"

"-You could've turned into a demon, but you weren't extremely ill so you really didn't need it! Therefore, it made you give off an enchanting aura that caused both demons and people to become obsessive and protective of you!"

"... Wait does that mean- "

"Yes, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Genya, Nezuko, and Senjuro are in love with you! I mean Nezuko is the only platonic lover as it appears in the group... Along with... Ubuyashiki... Oh but I do urge you to separate before they all team up and kidnap you! Tanjiro is already realizing that something may be wrong with you, so he might become far clingier and more protective of you! Well, that's all! I'll let you awaken, once again! "

And now I am back... Scared of the group that I never realized was obsessive and protective... You know what! I need to figure out what they do that shows that they are... Maybe I should not even write possessive or obsessive in my notebook...

 I need a new term... 

Yandere...

 That sounds right... But wait! Aisha didn't even tell me why I was coughing out blood! Argh! She can be so frustrating sometimes!

I was highly annoyed with Aisha and really scared of the 5... I need to separate and quickly... If I don't, then they might do something to me that might be dangerous... They all are clinging onto me as we travel, and after 5 minutes, Tanjiro said,

"Wait... I smell something... Anger and frustration... "

'Ehm... Okay then? '

"I-I think it might be the hashira... "

'Wait what? '

I put my ear to the ground and started to hear 11 pairs of feet walking in our direction... I panicked and we ran and ran... 

Okay, I do regret that because now the group is running, probably Tengen heard us with his enhanced hearing... We put on our disguise and hide Nezuko, Senjuro, and Genya... 

I put on sunglasses, a black wig, an orange kimono with a design of the sun, and simple Geta sandals... Tanjiro put on a blue yukata with a design of red spider lilies wearing a curly black haired wig, Inosuke was forced to wear a green yukata with a design of the mountains and wore a straight black haired wig, Zenitsu put on a grey yukata with a curly black haired wig...

 I then saw my bird and it came to me...

"Y/n! Uwu! Uwu! Uwu! I missed you! Uwu! How did you escape? Uwu! "
"... "
"Well do you have any snacks? Uwu? "
'I-'

Don't have anything with me, unfortunately... '
"Oh, uwu... I guess I will take my leave now... Uwu! "

The crow left and a couple of minutes passed... And it came back with the Hashira following it... The Hashira grabbed all 4 of us taking out our wigs and breaking my sunglasses... 

They went to the house where Nezuko, Genya, and Senjuro were in and killed Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, and Zenitsu...

 They severely punished Senjuro, Genya, and me...

 I could never leave this ******* estate ever again... I had no more windows in my room, and I became...

... Lifeless... 

I couldn't do anything and got married to all the Hashira...

 They can come and visit me whenever they want or whenever they wanted me to do something... I guess I should say that they made me uhm pregnant by ****** me... 

They are far more overprotective and obsessive with me... And I can't do anything about it... I am a housewife by force... And I hate it here...

The End

Do! Here have some chocolate! "

"Oh yeah, uwu! Thank you, uwu! "

The bird ate a pound of the chocolate and after 5 minutes, he started vomiting and saying...
"Thank you, uwu! (Vomiting) I was hungry, uwu! (Vomiting) but now I have to tell (vomiting) the hashira and master where you are, uw-"

The crow fell dead and all 5 of us ran... I now know to never trust a crow... Especially a crow that is obsessed with saying uwu...

We made it out alive yet again thankfully!

We successfully managed to get away from the Hashira and Master of the house! I am so lucky I killed that ******* bird! 

That ************ probably betrayed me a while back! That might have been how they knew where I was and that bird probably spilled all my secrets of each and every move that Galaxial breathing had!

I took another step and fell down a waterfall... How? I thought that this was a small river, but no... It was part of a waterfall... How am I so stupid?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! " I screamed as I fell down the waterfall.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!! " Tanjiro, Senjuro, Genya, and Zenitsu yelled.

"Are you hungry? " Inosuke asked.

"... " I had a blank face and kept falling down until I had reached the bottom hitting the back of my skull with a rock...

Blood started pouring out and I passed out...
"Y/n! Wake up! "Someone familiar said.

"Oh it's you... Aisha... "

"I was training, and figured out a new move! It has healing abilities for both the user and the people that have been harmed. It cannot heal death but any loss of bones, or organs will be restored! It also restores severe or mild diseases or illnesses! "

"... Wait so I can have my voice back? "

"Mhm! "

"Okay, so what is its name?"

She grabbed a katana and prepared a battle stance. 

She then cut herself and said,

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form: 111 Light Years! "

Bright white circles surrounded Aisha spinning like hula hoops until they all vanished from the atmosphere. Her deep wound was gone...

I was shocked, but then she sent me back to my world with a katana in my hand. I got up and performed the ninth form,

'Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form: 💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡!'

The same thing occurred until the hula hoops vanished... I then talked,

"Uhm... I-I can speak again! "

I smiled and saw the 5 running towards me... I can't wait to tell them that I got my voice back! "

I was about to run up to them when I realized that right now was my chance to escape... I looked up at a tree that was blended along the Meadows and had big leaves making it easy to hide, but it was very tall... 

I may not have a chance before the 5 arrive... I could also run away, because I am pretty fast... But my hair makes me extremely visible... Should I hide up in the tree or run?

I started to run and run for what seemed decades... Until I was electrocuted pretty severely... What the ****? I got up while holding my right arm, as it was the one that got burned up the worst...

"Y/n-chan!!! You can run from us all you want but you later have to face the consequences of your actions!!! In this case, Zenitsu used his thunder breathing, first form to electrocute you pretty badly!!! Well let's go, Y/n-chan!!! You don't have a say in it because you can't even speak! "

"First off, rude! Second off, I do have a voice box now that I discovered 9th form, so all of you can just leave me the **** alone!!! "

"Wait... You actually have your voice back Y/n-chan? "

"Y-yes? Why do you care??? "

"Because if you disobey any of us 5, we will take your voice box away again and leave you restrained in a bed with no escape! So, come with us, NOW! "

"No!!! I am not your servant and I go by my own rules, so go **** yourself! "

Tanjiro, Inosuke, Genya, Senjuro, and Zenitsu all pulled me and forced me to come with them...

I haven't been able to escape ever since... 

Even if I can see that I am by myself, I can feel a human's presence always watching me...

 And they took my voice box while I was unconscious after they drugged me... 

At least they gave me a cat... Oh but then after the cat bit me on accident, they skinned it...

 I was horrified... I tried escaping, but they chase me down and electrocute me, then severely punish me... I can't escape, so I have to act like a doll... Quiet and obedient because I can't do anything...

The end

I climbed up the tall tree until I reached the top and waited for about five or ten minutes until I heard footsteps, and so I held my breath even if I was extremely tired. 

The five came and I peeked out of my hiding spot seeing the 5. They were frantically searching for me... I then realized to cover up my scent because of Tanjiro and muffle my noise because of Zenitsu...

"Eighth Form: ✨⌛ Star Dust ✨⌛..." I whispered very quietly...

I saw Tanjiro have a confused expression when my scent was covered up... And Zenitsu was trying so hard to hear at least a peep out of me. In the end, they gave up, assuming I ran away and ran far, far away from where my location truly was...

I sighed in relief and closed my eyes. I am assuming that I fell asleep, at around noonisg and woke up at about 11 pm? I don't know... anyways when I woke up, I saw that it was night time... I was extremely thirsty so I got down to drink water from a small lake...

I drank water and looked at myself for a second when I suddenly noticed something strange...

Wait... What is that mark on my cheek? I got closer to the small lake and assumed that it was probably just ink, but then I took out a pocket mirror I had in my bag and saw... A flower imprinted on my cheek... But not just any random flower... The blue spider lily...

I panicked and tried rubbing the mark off but was unsuccessful...

Oh great...

I'm back here in the dream realm...

I wonder what Aisha wants now...

She is annoying...

"Hii! Y/n! I figured out something! "

"... "

"Okay! So you know how you have the blue spider lily imprint on your face that you can't get rid off? "

"Yes? "

"Well, I have figured out exactly why it isn't removable! "

"Wait really? "

"Yes! "

"Mind telling me? "

"Oh, you will die and be reborn as the magical blue spider lily if you don't complete a mission that has been laid out for you! "

"Wait what? "

"Take a seat! " Aisha said leading me down to a room with a chair... And then forcing me to sit on it. "

"Now, you have a mission to complete in order for you to have a nice relaxing life for the rest of YOUR life! No one else's life, just yours! And this mission will fully get rid of the blue spider lily growing in your system! "

"Okay... So what do I do? "

"You have to find a forest where the leaves of trees are purple and there is a warm breeze passing by! Don't ask me the book said that... Anyway! You have to find a tree that is the biggest and tallest tree which is in the middle of the forest? Yeah that's what it says! Oh and let's see, you do have some rules set up! First off, you can't get away from the boundary of Japan meaning no traveling until you are able to accomplish this mission! Secondly you do have a time limit, which is 2 weeks since the blue spider lily mark did appear! I think that's it... Yeah... I wonder where the forest is! I will be your guide creature now, only at night, and not keep knocking you out to the dream realm! Okay any questions? "

"Wa-"

"Okay let's go! "

We both fell down and she transformed into a nine tailed fox... 

Her fur looked like a spiral galaxy... I was mesmerized by it and smiled. 

Plus, this fox doesn't talk only when needed, so I don't have to hear Aisha rambling and rambling!

 I then realized that I don't have much left, while it may be 2 weeks Muzan and the others are searching desperately for me...

I stared at my spirit guide as it told me to jump off the cliff and quickly... 

Mic- I mean Muzan Kibutsuji had found out where I was while I was traveling and Aisha told me to run away now, before it was way too late.

"Y/n! Muzan is what did you call that word in your notes? A yandere... He shows the obsessive and possessive behavior! You have to run now before he kidnaps you! "

"Oh in that case... " I bolted out and ran like Nezuko.

I ran until we were met by a cliff... A cliff that was so deep, that it could kill you if you jump inside...

I started to panic when I saw that Muzan was following me pretending as this was a game...

I wish that I had a sword with me, or anything really... Oh wait a stick!

But it's too frail... And skinny... I started backing away and reached the cliff...

"Jump... Jump before he takes you! "

I looked at Aisha and looked at Muzan, with a lovesick expression pressed onto his face... Isn't he a thousand plus years old? I'm not even questioning if he cares about the age gap anymore at this point...

"K-Kibutsuji! T-this isn't you! Snap out of it! This is all a dream! A dream! "

I realized that while I had powder that makes you unconscious for a minute or two... Okay, I may have forgotten that I did steal this powder from Enmu... But whatever ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌.

I put the powder in my gloved hands (safety first!) And blew it to him causing him to be knocked down in seconds... Okay now should I jump or should I hide???

I decided to jump and trust Aisha... Which I terribly did regret...
👩🦊
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
🟫🟫🟫🟫
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

In the end, I did die, and I don't know why I trusted a fox... They are well known for being tricky and cunning... I wonder why she wanted me dead though...

Oh wait... Did she have a crush on Mi- Muzan Kibutsuji? I felt her glaring daggers at me when she saw his lovesick expression... Why did this have to happen? I quietly sighed and guess I regenerated as the Blue Spider Lily...

Being a flower isn't so bad... I could make a habit out of it... Huh... Wait I think I see something... Oh crap... A human... No... A d-demon... Ripped me out of the ground and took a good look at me before giving me to Muzan Kibutsuji... Now I am actually dead... Eh at least I won't have to see anyone... Oh **** I think I see the hashira and master! Why are they here? I ran away from them before they could even see me... What did Muzan do in the world that made ALL the greatest swordsmen and swordswomen die?
The end

I decided to never really trust Aisha because of the animal she chose... If you know what a fox represents, they are very cunning and good manipulators...

I pushed her off and heard a splat and saw her limp body with spilled blood all over... Wait... Are those spikes? She was trying to kill me???

I looked at Mi- Muzan Kibutsuji and decided to stuff his nose with this powder... That should give me around an hour and 30 minutes to run... And so I poured all the powder in his nose and ran... I need a weapon if I want to survive...

I then saw a rabbit with dark purple fur and it came closer to me...

I realized that it had a star marking on its cheek and started to talk,

"Oh gosh! I can't believe that the goddess of the blue spider lily tried to trick you! She trapped me inside a cage and I assume that she was impersonating me... "

"Huh! There's someone that was trying to kill me? "

"Yes! Why do you think that her attitude was far more different than mine? "

"So I guess that does make sense... Especially since you talk a bunch of nonsense whenever you want and her voice sounded slightly higher than yours... "

"Well let's go! We need to hide from Muzan Kibutsuji, don't we? "

"Yeah okay so where do we hide? "

"Perhaps use this strong stick and use Star Dust to teleport us? "

"Oh yeah, Eighth Form: ✨⌛ Star Dust ✨⌛! "

We then teleported to the opposite side of Japan... I do hope we survive!

Taisho secrets: Y/n hid Nezuko because it was daytime, Senjuro was because of his bright eyebrow color, and Genya because we needed someone to supervise them!

Y/n can only really talk in dreams because it all really is just in her mind... Well at least she knows what her voice sounds like!

8th form takes more and more stamina if you don't leave quickly and could even lead to death if you try staying there forever... According to Aisha, "It's because it's like doing a timed exam! When you start, you can't stop the timer until you are done or idk... Bye! "

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

236 69 20
" 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 " Her little self knew nothing about reality. She knew very little abou...
672K 15K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.9K 322 5
Story of a girl who loves a boy madly.. but the boy doesn't love her back.. but still accept her proposal...What will happen when the truth will come...