Felix Kranken x Reader Onesho...

By SBR_15

A collection of several one shot scenarios with the one and ONLY, Felix Kranken. There might be some s m u t... More

Felix x Shy!Reader: Fall of 1957 ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ
Felix x Shy!Reader Pt. 2: Spring of 1959 ๐Ÿซ๐ŸŒท
Felix x Shy!Reader Pt. 3 {Final}: Summer of 1962 ๐Ÿกโ˜€๏ธ
Felix x TimeTraveler!Fem!Reader: Time Led Me to You [Pt.1] ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ
Felix x TimeTraveler!Fem!Reader: Time Led Me to You [Pt.2] ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ
Drunk!Felix x Secretary!Reader: That Was Close! ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿš™

Felix x TimeTraveler!Fem!Reader: Time Led Me to You [Pt.3][FINAL] ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ

93 1 1
By SBR_15

Months pass by, and you're still living in Felix's house. The two of you spend so much time together. You even went out on dates and snuggled in each other's room. Everything was normal until you were organizing your room. You took your blueprints, documents, and laptop for your Time Machine and placed them on your bed. You minded your own business until Felix popped in.

"BOO!!" Felix tackled you onto your bed.

"Felix! I was cleaning!" You playfully scolded him.

"I don't care, babe! I love you!" He kissed you on your forehead.

Felix notices the paperwork and strange device next to you.

"What's this?" He grabs the stuff.

"It's nothing!" You reached to get your stuff.

Felix reads the blueprint and saw the title of it: (Y/N)'s Time Machine

"A Time Machine? This has to be fake." Felix analyzed.

"Indeed it is! I mean, isn't? Is it?" You tried to reach the papers.

"But what's this?" He holds your laptop.

"That's a bomb." You nervously gasped.

"But it says here, (Y/N)'s Magnificent Laptop, Do Not Touch?" He was puzzled. "What's this 'laptop,' and what does it do?"

"It explodes! Now give it back!"

"(Y/N), you're lying to me." He frowned. "Just tell me what it is."

"Fine, but you can't tell anyone about it! It's highly dangerous!" You told him. "You're lucky I'm even telling you this because I trust and love you!"

"(Y/N), you're acting immature."

"I wish I was. Now this is a device called a laptop. It's like a personal computer but portable." You explained. "I'm going to turn it on right now."

You booted up your laptop and entered your passcode. Felix was amazed by the advancement of the technology you had there.

"I can still use my computer, but I won't be able to go to the internet because it hasn't been invented yet." You demonstrated. "But all the data and information I have to build that machine is here. For me, this laptop helps me boot up the time machine."

"Woah!! And where is this machine?"

"I would have to build that machine by scratch, but thanks to these blueprints, I could build it again."

"(Y/N), I can't believe you built this! Does it work?"

"Yeah, it does!"

"How? Did you test-run it or something?"

"I did, twice..." you smiled nervously. "Ever seen this cube?" You showed him a small Rubik's cube.

"Yeah! It's such an antique toy. I only got to solve it twelve times." He chuckled.

"Lucky! Anyways, I was the one who threw that toy into the time machine. The machine creates this holographic portal. The thing is, the toy came out in 1974."

"Because of that, everyone knows about this cube because it already existed?"

"Exactly!"

"And what was your second test run?"

"That would be me." You told him. "I teleported here from the year (y/c/y)."

You began to tell Felix everything about how you teleported and why you did.

"To sum it all up, I made this machine, and the FBI somehow found out about it, but before they could even arrest me, I teleported to this year and destroyed my lab. That way, only I can have access to this machine."

"I can't believe it! That probably explains why you are the way you are!"

"So you don't believe me?"

"I'm not sure, but I believe this machine works if you're from the future."

"Im assuming that's a yes."

"Don't you have family back there?"

"I do, but we aren't on the best terms."

"But you don't miss them?"

"No, but I do miss the times we were doing fine. Not to say that it was why I built this Time Machine; rather, I wished things got between us."

"But why teleport in 1975?"

"That's because I gave up on fixing my relationship with them. It doesn't matter if I go back and avoid every mistake I make. They would still be dissatisfied with me, regardless of my accomplishments."

"So you made this to prove them wrong?"

"Yeah," you mumbled, holding back your tears.

"Oh, (Y/N), I'm sorry to hear that." He hugged you.

"It's okay, Felix. It had to be said anyways."

Felix gave you a comforting kiss on your forehead.

"I feel that it would only be fair if I told you the truth as to why I was in that forest in the first place," Felix spoke. "I was in there because of the animatronic. The place that sanctioned the animatronic is mine. I went there to check on the machines. Until I saw your suitcase and then fell on me."

"Oh yeah, I remember! You were blushing." You giggled.

"No, I wasn't!"

"Yes, you were. You kept complaining about my clothes as if that was the only thing you were fixated on."

"It's because I've never seen something of that sort before! It's as if you were dressed to seduce me or something!"

"Who said I wasn't trying to seduce you~?" You teased.

You put your legs aside from Felix's and rubbed his cheeks with your thumb. Felix's face was staring intensely into your eyes.

"Then again, I'm just teasing you~" you whispered.

Right before you are about to stand up, Felix grabs your arm.

"I can't let you leave me, blue balled. You're going to have to care of it-"

[Jkjk not here 😅😅]

Right before you are about to stand up, Felix grabs your arm.

"You're funny, babe." Felix grinned. "I was going to ask if you can rebuild the Time Machine."

"Why, though?"

"It's because I've made so many...mistakes that I would love to correct."

"But mistakes are what makes you, you!"

"I know, but these mistakes kinda ruined my life. Would you be generous to help me?" He requested. "It would only be fair since I gave you a place to stay."

"Okay, I'll do it, but you can't tell anyone. It can put us in danger. Also, you're going to have to help me on getting the supplies."

"That sounds fine by me!" Felix excitedly agreed. "I love you, (Y/N)!"

"I love you too, Felix!" You told him lovingly.

You kissed him on the lips. You and Felix, for the next few months, will be working on the machine. It was laborious, but it didn't take as long as when you first started building it. Once you knew it, you two finally finished the reconstruction of the machine.

"Ta-daa!! It's finished!!"

"That's amazing!" Felix congratulated you.

"Alright, so what year are you trying to go to?"

"1974"

"Just last year?" You commented.

"Yepp!"

"Alright, let me insert the timer here, and we'll go."

"You're going too?"

"Yeah, just in case something bad happens!"

"(Y/N), can I go alone, though? I don't want you to see my dark past."

"Why not? I told you mines. What's so bad about yours?"

"It's just, it's bad. It would be best if you didn't see it. Please (Y/N)!"

You were unsure, but you decided to let him do his thing.

"Fine, but please be safe out there!" You kissed him one last goodbye. "Take this! It's like a remote that acts like the Time Machine, but it's only limited to the time you're about to teleport to and now."

"Thank you, (Y/N). I promise I will be safe!" Felix hugged you.

The portal opened, and you waved Felix goodbye as he left the portal.

"If you ever need me, don't forget to press the heart button-!" Felix was gone like that.

You assured yourself that he would be fine. That was until minutes turned into hours. You tried to reach Felix, but he didn't seem to respond. You panicked when a day passed, and he still hadn't shown up. The thoughts plague your mind of the danger Felix might be in. You pack up the machine and see if it's signal. You packed up everything from Felix's basement and went up the stairs. When you looked up at where the door was supposed to be, there was no door there anymore.

"What the heck?? I could've sworn that there was a door here!"

You were left with only one option, the window. With a stool, you smashed a window and climbed through it. You made sure that no glass piece would cut your abdomen. You made your way outside and saw how sunny it was. At the parking space next to the house was a 1974 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow. [For people who aren't car enthusiasts, it's the car that Felix canonically owned that killed Ed and Molly]

"Huh? Since when did Felix own that car?" You looked puzzled.

You made your way to the front porch of the house. You tried to open the door, but it was locked. All of a sudden, Felix opens it.

"Hey, uh-do, you need help?"

"Felix! I'm so glad to see you! Why didn't you contact me?"

"Uh-what are you talking about? Hehe-" Felix pretended to be confused.

"Felix, stop playing with me. You could've gotten hurt!"

"Ha! That's why I took care of that, myself!" Felix rebutted. "You see, (Y/N), thanks to your device, I fixed all of my mistakes from that year moving forward."

"What did you do? Also, how did you?"

"I made sure I never got drunk. I became the hero and stopped that car from being totaled! The kids are safe, and I saved my marriage-"

"Marriage?! You were married?!?" You exclaimed.

"Yeah, before you, I had a wife, but she left me because I was an alcoholic. But thanks to you, I fixed that! I wanted to love her again truly, so I killed the old Felix."

"Wait, WHAT!!?"

"Yeah, I killed him because he was very stubborn. I didn't think I was that stubborn. But I got rid of him and lived the rest of my life with Linda."

You felt tears prick your eyes.

"But Felix, what about us? You love me, though!"

"Used to love you. Now I love Linda, and you can do nothing about it."

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!! THAT'S SO FUCKED UP!!" You furiously screamed at him.

"Relax, (Y/N)! People will hear you!" Felix shushed you.

"Well, LET THEM HEAR how much of a DICK YOU ARE!!" You nonchalantly yelled.

Felix covered your mouth and aggressively shushed you. You've never seen his aggressive self before, which made you more upset about him. A beautiful, modest-dressed woman appears at the door, whom you could assume was Linda.

"Felix, honey, what's going on?" Linda asked. "Oh-sweetie, are you okay? Do you need a sweater or something? You definitely aren't dressed for the weather!"

"I'm fine-!"

"Yeah, get her a sweater, please, sweetie?"

You felt the air sucked out of you about his weird behavior. That's not fair! He should be doing that to you, not her! Linda retrieved a sweater, leaving just you and Felix at the door.

"Look, thank you for providing me with the machine; I really am. But I'm living a different life now. You should go back and do the same for yours." Felix attempted to console you. Unknowingly to you, he was scanning your body. "But, if you want to stay with me, I wouldn't mind having an affair."

As Felix said that, he caressed your hip and gave you a shitty grin. You were visibly disgusted at Felix's response. You were left with no other choice.

"Felix, I won't accept that offer. You left me with no other choice." You maniacally laughed at him as you pressed a button in your remote. "The machine is still downstairs, and it also works as an explosive."

"What!??"

"Shhh- I'm not done yet! The bracelet you have there will also detonate and explode."

You saw Felix's face of terror when he tried to check his pockets.

"These aren't small smoke bombs; when ten seconds are up, they will annihilate this whole house." You cackled as you checked on the countdown. "In five seconds now!"

You hugged Felix, and you saw Linda holding a red sweater. You glared at her and proceeded to kiss Felix. The petrified look on her face as she tried to scream at Felix.

One second left.

The house bursts up into flames. Nothing could've stopped this.

You shot open your eyes and began to hyperventilate, causing Felix to wake up.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?!!" Felix panicked. "Calm down! Breathe in and out slowly!"

Your breaths gradually got back to normal as Felix guided you.

"Inhale...exhale. (Y/N), are you okay now?"

"Yeah, thank you, Felix." You thanked him.

Felix opened a water bottle and passed it to you.

"Let me guess: you had a night terror?"

"No...just a regular nightmare." You took a sip of water. "I'm sorry for waking you up so early."

"I don't mind, but I can't imagine letting you hyperventilate while I slept."

"Felix, thank you!" You swung your arms around his neck and hugged him.

Felix, at this point, got used to your hugs. He hugged back, and the two of you drifted to sleep together. When the sun arose, you grabbed the laptop and blueprints and demolished them. You shredded those papers and broke the laptop in all ways possible. After the demolition, you threw it in the garbage.

"(Y/N), you're up early!" Felix yawned as he went downstairs.

You took a moment to look at him. You wanted Felix. He cares about you, and you didn't want to jeopardize that. You smiled at him.

"I guess the sun woke me up, hehe-" you chuckled. "Hey, so after I make us breakfast, can you take me to the city hall? I need a new ID."

"Sure, what will you be making?" Felix nodded.

"I'll make us food!" You nervously smiled.

"(Y/N)!" Felix pretended to scold you.

You remained to live with Felix under your new ID. It still had your name, but the year was changed so that it made sense. Although you had to adjust your wardrobe to fit in with the times, you didn't mind some of the clothes this time. Eventually, you two became an item and remained to live together. Occasionally, you would tease him with your "skimpy" clothing at times. But all is good fun because the love was there between you and Felix.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.6K 43
๏ฝกโœŽ แต—แต’แต–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โžธโ’ A little compilation of some one-shots with various characters I'm attracted to or just happened to think of ideas for. โ€ผ๏ธ ๐™๐™...
92.7K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
21.5K 284 11
:*: ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐พ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ ยท:*ยทยฐโ˜…*ใ€€ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› -๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘“๐‘“ -๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ ๐‘ก -๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›...
8.1K 79 25
Dnf oneshots. Mostly based on personal experiences, so they're all mostly fluff. Feel free to make requestes, and tell me your ideas. I upload everyt...