The Island Experiment

By Sumomo4life

What happens when a group of troubled teens who thought they were going to an island Paradise, find themselve... More

Chapter 1 The Arrival
Chapter 2 Leading Leaders
Chapter 3 FORCED EQUALITY
Chapter 4 NEW ARRIVALS
Chapter 5 THE BEST AND THE REST
Chapter 6 The Lost Boy
Chapter 7 Left Behind
Chapter 8 Proving Yourself
Chapter 9 Stormy Weather
Chapter 10 Female Frustration
Chapter 11 The Plot Thickens
Ch. 12 The Hunt
Chapter 13 Freak Out
Chapter 14 Quarantine
Chapter 15 Another One Bites The Dust
Chapter 16 The Other Side
Chapter 17 Scent Trail
Chapter 18 The Pregnancy
Chapter 19 Waiting
Chapter 20 The Bet
Chapter 21 Pirates
Chapter 22 Two Worlds Apart
Chapter 23 Dreams And Nightmares
Chapter 24 Dear Diary
Ch. 25 Creating Chaos
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 Lost And Found
Chapter 28 Aunts And Uncles
Chapter 29 Home Is Where The Heart Is
Chapter 30 Family Forever

Chapter 31

4 0 0
By Sumomo4life

Chapter thirty one

                       The Final Test

                   Rochelle awoke her brother shaking him,"Matty wake up it's time to go."
     Matty sat up wiping sleepers from his eyes,"what are you talking about Rochelle?"
     Rochelle roughly grabbed her brother's arm pulling him to his feet,"we must hurry, we don't have long, move your feet if you want your freedom."
      Matty pulled his arm away from her grasp,"I'm not going anywhere without my friends."
      Rochelle was angry,"there isn't enough time or room in the boat for them. I'm leaving with or without you brother, the choice is yours."
      Matty noticed his sister holding the boy in her arms,"why are you taking Cat and Chance's son?"
     Rochelle began walking away,"this is your brother Michael."
    Matty ran after his sister,"I don't have a brother."
     Rochelle didn't stop walking until getting into the raft at the fishing hole,"get into this boat right now Mathew Mcmillan, I'm not waiting for you I can't."
     Matty crossed his arms,"tell me why I should and I'll get in."
       Rochelle fumed, "I will tell you when we're safely off of the island, I have exactly eight minutes to reach the helicopter or it will leave.I'm not being stuck here mother's depending on me,
goodbye brother I tried."
     Matty watched the raft troll away, his moral character left him stranded but he did so with a clear conscience.

            Chance awoke to find that JR wasn't in his crib,"Cat wake up the baby is gone!"
     Cat sat up from a sound sleep,"have you looked for him Chance? He probably climbed the bars."
     Chance was in a panic,"it's still dark,how will we find him?"
     Cat ran into the cabin yelling at the top of her lungs,"Wake up, wake up! JR is gone, wake up!"
      In a matter of seconds all of the group was awake and searching, the search continued after the sun came up.
     Jake stated the obvious,"the baby was left by someone and taken by someone, I'm betting it was one in the same person.
The note was a lie I'm sure of it, what a cruel joke to play."
     Chance spoke with a parcel honesty,"I think you're right Jake, as much as I don't want to believe it. The note was cruel and my Cat will never get over this."
     Kevin questioned the motive,"why would they take him back? It hurts my brain and heart thinking about him."
     Ronny expressed his sorrow,"I miss how he called me Ron Ron."
       Sammy sympathized,"I miss how he stuck his finger up my nose."
      Alex joined the pity party,"I miss how he burped louder than me."
     Amy ignored the guys,"Chance, how's Cat doing?"
     Chance sadly looked at his shoes,"she's depressed, we didn't get much sleep so she went back to bed, I'm going to join her I'm really tired."
                Cat saw her husband enter their honeymoon cabin,"did they buy it Chance?"
     Chance nodded,"yes they did Cat. We knew that he wasn't our son, we weren't about to stop Rochelle from rescuing her brother. We couldn't tell the group the truth, it's too unbelievable, even I can't wrap my head around it."
     Cat was fearful,"what about Matty, should we tell him the truth?"
      Chance held his love in his arms,"we promised Rochelle we wouldn't, Matty made his choice he's still here."

            Tye held the boy on his lap,"did you have any problems leaving the island Rochelle?"
     Rochelle guzzled the cold soda,"no thanks to you Tye, the device you created froze all of the cameras and muted the speakers. It's a shame my brother Matty refused to leave with me, he's smarter than he looks."
     Tye put the boy down onto the floor,"I was hoping to use the boys for a peaceful solution, Ricardo would have released my sister and our friends.The star of the series is still there, a negotiation is out of the question now. Olivia is waiting outside the door for the two of you, give her my regards."
     Rochelle had her hand on the doorknob to leave,"how are you going to rescue my brother and his friends?"
     Tye looked straight at her,"sorry honey I don't trust you, after all you betrayed Ricardo. Goodbye Rochelle have a good life."
     Tye's plan worked as expected, Rochelle tested his device
which was the point, rescuing her brother was just an excuse.

            Olivia held her son weeping,"thank you Rochelle you did the impossible bringing my Michael home to me."
     Rochelle couldn't get over the resemblance,"you look so much like her it's like seeing a ghost, I can see why Ricardo was abscessed with you Olivia."
     Olivia touched her stepdaughter's smooth cheek,"I had no idea I had a sister let alone a twin, when Ricardo found me I had nothing.I was informed that my twin sister died giving birth to Carry, I wed your father when you were just a toddler. My niece's became my daughter's and you were never told the truth. When our son turned seven Ricardo insisted that Mathew joined the other campers, three years later our son
returned for the third time.I filed for divorce and my husband got custody of our son. When I found out that I was pregnant I ran away, Ricardo found out taking Michael away from me."
     Rochelle held her mother's hand,"the Island belonged to your family Ricardo stole it, Tye will keep his word giving it back to you.I think my mother knew about you, after all she gave her first born daughter your name. I love you Rochelle Tawny Lopez."

            Amy sat down not knowing what was happening,"Jake, what are they arguing about this time?"
     Jake pointed at the black Stones,"being bored they invented a game, whoever tossed a stone the closest to the fire pit is the winner. The problem is that all of the Stones are black and of similar size. What does it look like to you Amy?"
     Amy squinted,"a pile of black Stones."
     Jake agreed,"it sure does but not to stubborn sore losers, this is going to be good."
     Sammy stomped his foot,"you're crazy Ronny Perry, I threw first and the furthest."
     Ronny shook his fist,"I might have thrown last but my stone went the furthest."
     Kevin pointed his finger,"you're both nuts, I'm closest to the fire pit."
     Alex intervened,"girls, girls don't argue I'm clearly the winner."
     Ronny crossed his arms,"oh no you didn't just go there, it's on now Alexander Pratt."
     Jake handed Amy an apple,"have a snack we're going to be here for a while, you should see them play hopscotch or
musical chairs."
     Amy was curious,"how do they play musical chairs with no music?"
     Jake smiled,"I beat a pot with a stick and sing, but the fun part is them fighting over empty chairs."

            Matty was fighting his conscience and it was winning. Would the group be better off without him? Would his father have retaliated against his friends if he had left them?He hated lying to Chance and hiding a secret was no better than lying. Did his sister Rochelle lie to him about JR being his brother? Was their mother really counting on Rochelle to rescue the toddler? He decided to let fate guide his course, for better or for worse it would work out how it was meant to be.
              Amy had dark circles under her eyes,"no, Alex I haven't been getting much sleep, I'm sorry that the dark circles under my eyes are unflattering to you. It's hard to fall asleep knowing that when I wake up any of my friends could be gone.My other concern is us, since the intimacy is gone you spend far more time away from me."
     Alex forced a smile,"I love you Amy that's never going to change, I'm concerned about you because I love you. I spend time with my friends because I love them too, it isn't a contest about who I love the most.I split my time which isn't easy, intimacy has nothing to do with our time together, I loved you before we touched in that way.As far as disappearing I'm not going anywhere unless you go with me."
      Amy hugged her boyfriend,"I'm so sorry Alex, please forgive me."
     Alex softly kissed her lips,"can I sleep beside you Amy? No funny business I swear, I just want to keep you safe."
     Amy wiped her tears with the bottom of her blouse,"yes, that would make me feel better."

            Ronny was freaking out,"Julie you kiss too hard, take it easy."
     Julie tried and failed to block out his lack of passion,"if you kissed me back Ronny I wouldn't be so aggressive."
     Ronny tried to kiss her like she wanted kissed,"I'm sorry Julie but I'm just not feeling it, you've never flirted with me even once, there's just no chemistry between us."
     Julie slapped his face,"I lowered my standards for you Ronny Perry I'm out of your league, I would have been the best story that you ever told."
     Julie walked away, mad that Ronny rejected her.
     Ronny touched his stinging face,"I don't know about that, I got a pretty good story to tell the guys tonight."
             Kevin felt used,"Page I'm not doing any such thing, we have no protection, you saw what happened to Cat. I'm too young to have kids, I still act like one. I like my freedom I'm not ready to give it up, I appreciate the offer thanks but no thanks."
     Page slapped his face, "I lowered my standards for you Kevin Warren, I would rather sleep alone than with you anyway."
     Page stomped away, fuming that she was rejected by a moron.
     Kevin touched his stinging cheek,"wait until I tell the guys about this tonight."

            It was Funday Sunday once again, the group hadn't been at the beach for a few weeks.
     Amy inspected the massive garden that she helped plant,"I can't believe the vegetables are ready to pick Cat."
     Cat inspected a corn stalk,"it's a beautiful yellow color, the corn will taste so sweet. I had my doubts about planting so much, the chickens ate all the remaining corn, you were right Amy it was worth the wait. The same goes for the potatoes, it's been so long since we finished them off, but we now have ten times as many. I'm glad that we didn't have to carry any food with us, we will come here more often because of it."
     Alex stole a kiss from his girlfriend,"oh no you don't Amy you workaholic, you're going for a swim with me. Ronny just dared Kevin to put a crab down his swimming shorts, come on I don't want to miss it."
     Amy waved goodbye being dragged by her arm to the beach.
           Jake got there just in time to stop a moronic stunt,"are you nuts Kevin? Do you ever think before you act? Life isn't a joke here, doing anything for a laugh. Do you ever want to have sex or have children?Grow up you idiot, I won't always be around to stop you."
     Kevin dropped the crab into the water,"I wasn't really gonna do it. What crawled up your butt Jacob Clearlan?"
    Jake walked away before losing his temper.
           Chance joined in on the moronic fun,"you could have chosen truth Sammy, now do it already."
     Sammy ran up and down the beach, not being allowed to use his hands to cover his crotch. The guys laughed and the girls whistled.
     Alex was next choosing a dare, he kissed a chicken on the beak singing love will keep us together. Alex not knowing
most of the words made it even funnier, until Kevin realized that the chicken was Chicky Poo.
    Of course Kevin chose dare,"the guys stood in a line, each took a turn spanking Kevin as he crawled past them, while wearing Amy's dress.
     Ronny chose dare being more than sorry that he did, his dare was to kiss Kyle.If Ronny refused the dare, he had to do chores for the person who dared him to do it, for the next two weeks the person was Kyle which made it all the more amusing.
     Kyle had his eyes closed,"it can't be a peck Ronny, it's got to be a real kiss or it doesn't count."
    Ronny closed his eyes kissing the dare,"what the heck Kyle using tongue, you're disgusting."
     Amy yelled," dinners ready!"
          Ronny complained with corn between his teeth," it's not fair that the guys quit, not all of them did a dare."
     Chance bit into a juicy piece of chicken,"get over it Ronny we're eating, after that we're digging up vegetables. If you want pie you'll do what Amy says."
     Kyle blew his dare a kiss,"I'll play with you Ronny."
     Ronny wiped butter from his hands,"bite it Kyle and I don't mean corn."
            Jessica Sims was nervous waiting at the restaurant, until seeing her best friend approach the table.
       Sara Wyatt greeted her bestie with a hug,"how's Orrville Ohio Jess?"
     Jess sat back down,"it's quiet and boring like most small towns are. How's Washington Sara?"
     Sara sat down picking up a menu,"kinda boring without Amy
there to hang out with, I'm sure it's the same for you though with Page gone."
     Jess looked across the lavishly decorated table at her friend,"I wouldn't have had the nerve to come here, if not for you coming as well Sara. I barely got off of the private jet being brought here."
     Sara put a napkin on her lap,"same here Jess, the conference call between us and Mr Albert was vague and confusing, but if we can somehow help Amy, Page and Cat, we had to at least hear what Mr Albert's benefactor had to
say."
     Jess removed the slice of lemon from her glass taking a sip of water,"I will tell you one thing, no matter what we are told I'm never going back to the island."
     Sara looked around,"isn't it weird Jess, that such a posh expensive looking  restaurant is empty except for the two of us?"
     At that moment they saw him enter the large dining area, his five feet five inch height didn't look short, in his tailored
snug fitting suit.His long black hair was neatly tied into a ponytail laying against his back. He had a light tan looking of
Asian descent, which made him all the more attractive.
     Tye sat down putting a napkin on his lap,"I'm sorry that I'm late ladies, one can never account for New York traffic at lunch time."
     Jess looked into the beautiful dark brown eyes,"I would introduce us but you know who we are."
     Tye responded, "you are Jessica Sims and you are Sara Wyatt. Where are my manners? I'm Tye Smalls. I'm sorry I
didn't allow Mr Albert to give you both a full explanation of what I needed to speak to you about.The topic is too sensitive to discuss on a conference call, or even a public restaurant, which is why I reserved every table here for our meeting."
     Tye continued,"I ordered a buffet then the staff will leave for two hours, which will be more than enough time for our meeting. I can't stress enough the importance of secrecy, I chose this restaurant because of it's high-tech security, which my tech guy has easily hacked into it turning it off.I know that it takes more than words you need proof.
     Tye snapped his fingers. The assistant was patiently waiting for the finger snap.
     Mr Albert walked to the table handing the laptop to the club's President,then silently walking away.
     Tye told the young women,"please put your chairs together, there's something I want you to see."
     Tye opened the laptop putting it upon the table, when the girls were ready he turned on the laptop pushing play.
     Jess and Sara couldn't believe their eyes and ears, The Fox had watched months of footage only displaying when Sara or Jess was present.
     After one hour and twenty three minutes Tye paused the laptop,"have you seen enough or should I continue?"
     Sara's head was spinning,"I've seen quite enough of your proof, it is now obvious to me, why you went to such lengths to meet with us."
     Jess was near tears,"we had no idea we were being filmed, our friends are still there, how can we help them? What else have you learned?"
     Tye closed the laptop,"it's a camp for out of control teens, it is run solely by Ricardo Lopez. In truth it is a reality series in the making, with no end of production date. The camp group is
tested in different scenarios to get a dramatic reaction. I was among them making my escape in a raft. I had multiple versions of a plan, to rescue them from their inescapable nightmares. I'm down to two options unfortunately, the two of you among my last peaceful resorts."
     Sara wiped away a tear,"what can we do Tye?"
     Tye got their attention now time for the hard sell,"I invented a device that freezes the cameras and mutes the microphones,
it had been tested on the island aiding in two escapes.The device doesn't radiate as far as I need, so there needs to be three. The first planned escape was from the fishing hole, an Idea location for two people but not a large group. The group needs to leave from the beach, there are too many people to do so otherwise. It will take three devices to cover the distance, one device at their camp, the second device half way on the beach trail, and the third device at the beach itself."
     Tye made sure to make eye contact,"our only hope of pulling it off is for the two of you to return to the island. It must be both of you or none of you, it will take you both to hide the devices from the group. One of you must wait at camp, while the others are on the trail to the beach. The time is why, once the first device has begun, the clock starts ticking. The device radiates for forty five minutes,the cameras will show that the camp is empty. Wait twenty two minutes to start the device,it is designed to rewind the footage for twenty three minutes,
then run like your life depends on reaching the group, before the second device starts."
      Tye took a breath,"I will be waiting on a ship out of sight, my team will be waiting for my signal. I will know when the third device is armed, sending them ashore to collect you all."
     Sara's hands were shaking,"what is the second option Tye? I don't want to go back to the island."
     Tye spoke without thinking,"I'm now my own legal guardian, there's no reason to wait anymore. The Australian government has made it clear, that Ricardo Lopez has diplomatic immunity,
he can't be arrested for any reason. In short my only other option is to lay siege to the island, the most highly paid mercenaries in the world will treat it like a war zone. The group will be taken hostage and brought to my ship,anyone else will be shot on sight. Because my devices weren't activated it all will be recorded. The Fox can copy the servers stored data, but the server can not be erased. I have been involved far to much,
everyone leaves a trail including me. I will ultimately go to prison as an enemy of a foreign country. I would have it better in prison than my twin sister does on the island, I will do anything to rescue Lindy and our friends."
     Sara didn't need to think about it,"count me in, I'm going back."
     Jess picked up her fork,"I'm eating everything on the menu, I last twenty pounds last time at camp. How long until we leave Tye? When do you want the devices turned on?"
     Tye picked up his plate,"Mr Albert will acquaint you with my tech team tomorrow, you will learn about my devices and be given identical watches. My ship will pick you up in two days, taking you near the island, where you will continue alone by raft."
         Tye hated lying to the girls but his motives served their best interests.

            The two girls entered a much different camp than when they left.
     Sammy saw the girls first,"Sara, Jess what are you doing here?I thought that you were smarter than me, Alex and Cat,
you both refused to return with us."
     Sara spoke first,"we tried to find you and our boat sank, we've been lost at sea for four days on a raft, we were lucky that the current brought us here. I'm thirsty enough to drink a well dry and hungry enough to eat a horse. Quit messing around Sammy, take us to Cat and Alex."
     Cat let out a squeal,"OMG I can't believe what I'm seeing, Sara and Jess I've missed you both so much.Oh no if you're here you're stranded like we are."
     Sara posed the question she wanted answered most,"I hope that Alex missed me as much as I did him, just before he left, he hinted at an engagement, I'm so excited to rekindle our passion.I hope my best friend Amy kept my fiance in line for me, single girls would be a threat otherwise."
     Cat had no idea that Sara and Alex became more than friends, a fact Alex never mentioned to Amy either.
     Jess hugged the dingy duo at the same time,"I missed you too Ronny and Kevin, not just because you made me laugh, but looking at you every day. I'm not missing the opportunity to at least kiss you both."
       Ronny looked at the hazel eyed redhead,"Jess you're even hotter than I remember, I'm yours to kiss anytime."
     Ronny walked away purposely wiggling his butt.
     Kevin kissed her soft lips,"no point in waiting Jess, just remember who kissed you first, not Ronny but me Kevin."
    Alex hugged the green eyed blonde,"Sara your hair isn't brown with blonde highlights anymore, being a total blonde suites your green eyes."
     Sara softly kissed his lips,"I couldn't live without you Alex, before leaving you wanted to marry me. I'm done thinking about it Alex, I want to marry you. Amy will be my maid of honor, as soon as we get back home."
     Amy thought her heart would explode, it couldn't break more than it was.
     Jess linked arms with her bestie,"Amy you're the one person that I can count on, I know you kept the single girls away from my Alex while I was gone."
     Amy forced a smile,"sure I did Jess, none of them stood a chance with Alex."
    Alex mouthed I'm sorry and Amy looked away.

          Amy's finger was poking her boyfriend's chest,"how dare you lie to me Alex, I would never have been with you if I knew the truth, I must now be a liar because of you. If Sara knew the truth about us, not only would it break her heart but she would no longer be my friend, let alone my best friend."
     Alex was on the offense,"sure I went on a few dates with Sara, but I didn't imply I wanted to marry her. I have known idea why she would think that. I'm not a cheater Amy Lynch and I'm not ashamed to call you my girlfriend."
     Amy didn't hold back her anger,"my best friend has never lied to me Alex Pratt, I've known Sara a lot longer than I've known you. I no longer have to lie because I'm breaking up with you."
     Amy stormed away, ending the conversation and her relationship.
     Alex was overwhelmed, refusing to cry for a girl who didn't believe him.

            Ricardo was annoyed at being put on hold,"you better have a good excuse for not taking my call Mr Brown."
     Mr. Brown wasn't intimidated,"I was just wrapping up some loose ends with Mr Albert, your plan will bear fruit soon Mr Lopez."
     Mr Lopez wasn't amused,"the first season airs tomorrow on the premium channel, one week later the second season airs. In three weeks the third and last season airs, I need all of the characters back on the island for the live feed ending. I don't care how many people you need to pay off Mr Brown, I will have the epic ending that I envision."
     Mr Brown read the email,"Rochelle and Michael hid in Cuba, they were just picked up and are en route to the island as we speak. Mr Smalls will be captured soon as well, Mr Albert seeks to become president of the club, which was his motivation."
     Ricardo clutched the satellite phone,"you better not screw this up Mr Brown, there are far worse fates than being stranded on my island son in law."
     Rochelle's husband hung up the phone,"I hope my wife forgives me after the series airs and we are rich. Mr Brown was my father's name and I became just like him."

            Tye had a restless sleep, his ship was docked waiting for him, in less than twenty four hours Sara and Jess would turn on the devices. Tye thought of every scenario of what could go wrong, except for what did go wrong. His most trusted employee Mr Albert, had drugged his late intimate dinner with a slow acting sedative.
     Tye woke up the next morning on the island beach, the dog Max was licking his cheek.
            Jess led the group running towards the beach, when she saw Tye, her whole world collapsed under her feet.
     Sara was the last to leave the trail hearing the dog barking.
     Lindy ran to her brother,"Tye where have you been? I thought you were dead."
     There was a single thought in Tye's head, he was an adult at eighteen years old, but he needed to be twenty one to become his twin sisters guardian, which is why him being emancipated was important to him. It didn't matter now, his pride and trust had doomed them all.
     Sara was crying,"Lindy, your brother was supposed to save us, but his plan obviously failed."
     Matty sat on the sand being licked by his canine friend. The group was in shock, being told to run to the beach with no explanation.
     Ronny pointed at the ship and the rafts speeding to shore.
     Ricardo Lopez got out of the raft, the two men with him carried the raft onto the beach.A second raft unloaded its cargo Rochelle and Michael, carrying the raft onto the beach as well.
     Ricardo walked up to his step son,"camp is over Matty but there's one more test just for you, you choose the fate of everyone here including yourself. Option A you remain here
alone for the rest of your life, and all of the others here will be taken home.Option B you leave the island returning home, but everyone here remains on the island for the rest of their lives. What option do you choose Mathew?"
     Rochelle held her little brother,"don't you dare stay here Mathew Mcmillan, Michael and I will be fine, he won't know or remember anything but this island."
     Alex clung to the girl that he loved,"all I need is right here, Amy is my life. I would die of guilt if you stayed here Matty."
     Sammy hugged his girlfriend,"all I need is Lindy and all that she needs is her brother Tye. Matty go home you must."
     Ronny spoke to the kid,"being stuck with your best friends for the rest of your life isn't so bad, go home Matty."
     Kevin agreed,"Ronny's right plus there are pretty girls here too.Matty go home and have the special friendships we all do."
     Kyle looked at the frightened boy,"choose yourself Matty we'll all be fine and happy I swear."
     Jake spoke from his heart,"I love you like a son Matty, it would break my heart forever if you stay here. Steve will change his mind eventually being with me, we will be happy."
     Chance wiped away a tear,"I love you Matty please go home, you're so young, you need to find the kind of love that I have with my Cat."
     Tye lost hope,"Alex is right, my sister needs him and me, as long as we're together we will be happy. Matty go home to find your happiness."
     Cat took her turn speaking,"think of your mother she needs you Matty, go home to her. My JR has my parents and siblings to grow up with, he will be happy. I have Chance and my true family is this group of people. Please go home Matty and know that we all love you."
     Amy held her boyfriend's hand,"please go home Matty, we have everything right here that we need. A lifetime with my Alex isn't a punishment."
     Page held back her tears,"go home Matty we will not only be fine, we will thrive I promise."
     Julie lied,"I don't miss home but I would miss everyone here, I don't want us split up. Matty go home, you have my permission."
     Lizy told a parcel truth,"my cousin Chance is here, and my boyfriend Tye is back. All of these people are my best friends and family as well. Matty go home please."
     Sara spoke next,"I was home and couldn't stand being away from the group, I chose to be here and still do. Matty go home Please."
     Jess nodded in agreement,"Sara's right we are where we chose to be, you do the same and go home Matty."
     Shawna was the last to speak,"I'm ashamed to call you my relative Ricardo, I would be even more ashamed if I left this island, and a young child took my place, being alone for the rest of his life.Matty leave this island, we will all be fine."
            Ricardo waited for his answer,"which option do you choose son?"
     Matty stood proud and tall,"I could not leave my conscience wouldn't allow it, I would go insane if I spent my life alone on the island. I choose option C depart leaving us all here, turn off your cameras and never return stepfather."
     Ricardo clapped his hands together applauding,"C was the correct response Matty, you have passed the testing.No matter which option you chose, all of you would have been taken home. The Island Experiment was a success, which is also the name of the series."

             The internet was a buzz about the best reality series The Island Experiment. The campers would wait ten years to get their revenge on Ricardo Lopez, but that is another story.

                                       The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 1 1
A teenager is stranded in the woods with other students in his school district thanks to a bus accident. He seems rude and bad tempered but otherwise...
SOUL SURVIVORS By REBELJINXX

Mystery / Thriller

14 0 8
HOW DID THIS THESE TWO CRAZY TEENS END UP IN A FOREST OF DEATH,AND SURVIVE. WELL READY IT AND YOU'LL JUST FIND OUT. *WARNING SOMEONE PART MAY BE OF...
625 18 27
24 teenagers are stranded on an island to compete in a competition. They will fight against each other until one is left standing. Friendships will b...
142 32 28
A set of siblings are struggling for survival on an unmarked island where they are hunted by a group of hunters who find regular prey boring. Their...