The New Girl [ EXO FanFic ]

By bubblewraps22

There is a new girl next door. She's practically perfect. But she is there not to make friends. She wanted re... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Author's Note
Seven
Eight
Hello Again
08-08-16
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Epilogue

Five

5.1K 172 63
By bubblewraps22

5-Going Nude

The whole country is abuzz again for yet the same reason: EXO. The boys will have the second part of their concert series and as soon as the ticket sales opened, everything was gone and sold if you even tried to blink. Well, they are the popular ones and as far as business is concerned, they are good investments.

It was just nearly 5am when Andrea saw the news on her phone. She rolled her eyes and placed her phone back on the desk, its side perfectly aligned to the edge. She stood in front of her mirror and admired herself, dressed in white sweat shirt, light pink jacket and grey pants. Her running shoes looked immaculately clean despite the fact that she has been using them for a year now.

Every morning on Fridays, she takes a four kilometer run (two forth and back) through the city. Today is the second time she will run from her new home. She put on her ear phones and played songs in random as she stepped out of her unit.

Andrea was about to open the stair door when she caught movement from the side of her eye. She looked completely but no one was there. Her curiosity and her obsessive way of wanting to know things got the best of her so she walked back to the hallway complete with caution.

There was no one.

She sighed in relief but then a hand grabbed her arm from behind and pulled her into the stockroom. Her eyes widened at she turned to look who it was. The man simply put a finger on his lips asking her to stay quiet. She did as she was told, knowing that it was the most sensible way to do.

The mysterious man let go of her and peeked from the small crack in the door and then sighed in relief. He opened the door completely and went out into the hallway again.

"Now it's safe," said the guy with hazelnut eyes.

"What just happened?" Andrea asked, looking side by side to try to know what they just avoided.

"Reporters." He answered.

"Reporters?" She was surprised and scared at the same time.

Surely, no one knew about what she was doing there, right? Everything was done in secret so no one is supposed to find out that she... she... oh, that's right. She lives next door to EXO. Why the hell did I forget that?

"I'm sorry but, who are you?" Andrea asked, taking her earphone off completely.

"Minseok. But people call me Xiumin." He answered with that sexy look on his face.

"EXO?"

"Yeah."

Deep inside, Andrea was celebrating of how the universe is helping her carry out her plans. She held out her hand and shook his while she told him her name. To her surprise, Xiumin didn't know about her. He must be one of those members who didn't give a shit about what the kids said. She guessed he must be the oldest of them all.

"Are you going for a run?" He asked, putting on his hood and zipping his jacket to his chin.

"Yeah." She nodded, "Are you going undercover or something?"

They both laughed, getting each other's humor. Unknown to them, they are the same in a way. While Andrea intentionally developed an illness that would keep her shape, Xiumin also made drastic ways to lose weight.

The fans, the agency and the members themselves pressured him on losing weight. Though they never told him directly, things like "You look like a steamed bun" got into him. Xiumin hated being called "Baozi" but since the fandom has grown used to it, he let it be with a promise that he will not be fat for long.

Sure enough, after months of training his ass off and his crash diet, his body turned into something only fit for a god. And he will show everybody in their concert just who they were calling fat.

"I heard about your concert." Andrea started while they were going down the stairs.

"Are you coming?" Xiumin asked while walking a few steps ahead, being the gentleman that he is.

"No. The sales of your tickets were faster than lightning." She laughed lightly as they made their way out.

"You can be invited, you know. Surely, one or two members would want you seeing them on stage."

Andrea glanced at him and saw the smirk on his face. He was telling her something and it's funny how alike they are. If Xiumin weren't an EXO member, they would probably be friends for real.

"What will I miss from your concert?" She asked, jogging with him.

"Well, some new songs, solo acts... and us changing on stage." He bit his lip with a naughty grin on his cute lips.

"What?" She stopped and looked at him like she heard the craziest thing in her life.

Apparently, the directors and choreographers of the concert decided to get EXO wet on stage and make them change behind a cloth with light shining behind them. This way, silhouettes of them changing can be seen by thousands of hormonal teenage fans.

Great idea.

"And you agreed to do that?"

"Well, it's showmanship baby."

They ran together for the first two kilometers but Xiumin was running more. Not wanting to ruin her routine, Andrea bid goodbye and headed back to the condominium building with a plan already building itself in her brain.

She took off her clothes neatly folding them into the hamper before she went into the shower room. Her mind worked on who to call and what to do so that everything will be seamless. The cold water from the shower head felt really good on her sweating skin, clearing her thoughts and prioritizing the task at hand.

Andrea suddenly missed Henry and their showers together. They often planned things for their business under the cold water, while getting hot and ending up being pushed up against the wall. She would see Henry later for another shower but for now, she still has one thing to do.

Get to the concert.
**

On the first day of the concert, a lot of fans gathered in the biggest concert arena in the country. Thousands of them were there to see EXO in concert again, not minding the amount of money they spent just to see twelve boys for a two hour concert. Some were holding up names of their favorite member, complete with hearts and "I Love You", thinking that they will somehow get noticed.

In the green room, the members were doing their own business. Chanyeol and Baekhyun started posting pictures of them, labeling them "pre-concert" and getting a thousand likes and comments in a blink. Tao joined them afterwards, boasting the new hair color he's got especially for this event.

The others were the fab ones, not minding the world but themselves. Kris, of course, was in front of the mirror, hogging it and owning it. He looked really handsome though, to tell the truth. Sehun was encouraging his leader-hyung Suho by talking to him informally which pissed the old guy off.

"Hey Luhan!" Chen called from the other side of the room.

Luhan didn't even turn and ignored Chen. He continued playing games in his phone and was sitting beside his soccer buddy Xiumin.

"Okay, ignore me." Chen appeared beside Luhan and whispered, "But I heard that the rope that's supposed to lift you snapped this morning during the test."

"What?!" Luhan's small eyes magically became bigger as they stared into Chen.

The deer stormed out of the room and the troll followed after, anxious to know what his lie had caused this time. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at them while the dancers Kai and Lay reviewed parts of their routines. Everybody, as I've told you, was killing time the way they want.

The concert started with their debut song Mama and continued flawlessly, wowing the crowd with awesome performances be it a group, duo, unit or solo. EXO may be kids at heart but they were trained well... enough to know that they must always be perfect.

They learned the hard way that a 98% performance is good but it's not perfect. Their bodies are well taught not to give in easily. Hours and hours of training made them grow numb from anything. Their perfect image must be kept. That is their purpose.

Soon enough, the part where they danced and played on water came, leaving them all wet from head to toe. The screams of the fans when they saw through the wet white clothes were deafening. But it was nothing compared to the screams when the white cloth was raised and members started tossing their wet clothes out.

"Opppppaaaaaaaa!"

Thousands of female teenagers screamed as they saw shadows of the members in their underpants right there on stage. The whole place went crazy and it was amazing that none of them ran up the stage, scream "YOLO" and tear the cloth.

Too bad no one did that.

Except that, the cloth disappeared and revealed 12 handsome young men stripped down to their underwear. There was a moment of silence and shock as the members stopped putting on their clothes, completely caught off guard (literally) by what happened.

And then flashes of cameras lit the whole stage and even when the lights were unceremoniously turned off, snapshots of the members being ushered out of the stage by the crew were taken. It was a total chaos.

"What was that?!" Suho started to shout at the crew members.

"We don't know how it happened we-"

"Why the fuck didn't you all check it a hundred times you stupid people?!" Kris started cursing as he put on his pants.

"Oh gosh, we're exposed." Kai managed to chuckle at the reactions he was seeing.

The concert was immediately paused for a few minutes and then the members appeared again on stage for a final song and giving thanks to their fans. They joked about what happened briefly and then waved goodbye to their fans.

"As expected of criminals." Andrea muttered and quietly went out of the VIP exit.

Of course she was there. She owns EXO.

That night, EXO was in the news again. They were deeply bashed for it, being accused of many things like staging that "accident" for publicity. It wasn't looking good for EXO as their fans desperately defended them from all the anti-EXO netizens.

The haters then brought back the rape case to life and started to point out EXO's exposing of flesh as a sign of how they think. They are definitely guilty for seducing women and taking advantage of them but still make it look like they were doing the fans a favor. Twisted thoughts, yeah.

"EXO again?" Henry asked, kissing Andrea's shoulder.

"These kids should be in jail paying for their crime." She muttered.

Henry exhaled sharply and pushed Andrea on his couch. It's been a while since she visited him in his place so there is no way they are wasting time watching the stupid boy band.

"You're starting to forget about me my lady." He said, nibbling on her porcelain neck.

"You know I'm doing this for... ahh..."

"Jessica. I know."

He undid the ribbons of her dress and unfolded it. Her body has always been the same. Desirable and fit. Thin, sure but she can do so many things in bed that no other women can.

**

"Find me a good plumber, Tiff." Andrea said on the phone while Henry was finishing his shower.

"Did you break a pipe, ma'am?" Tiffany was completely clueless of what her boss was up to.

"No. But I need to break one."

Yeah. Showers make her more evil. Just what does she need a broken pipe for?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 693 28
*WARNING: this story was written four years ago. My writing improves over time but keep that in mind. If you still want to read this, thank you and I...
21.8K 379 31
When you move to a new city to start a new life, but someone still ruin it even tho you love him.
16.9K 985 20
19 year old summer bullied and tormented by her ex-best friend and her peers. what did she do she got revenge. she loved it, cold blood murder. she c...
12.5K 556 21
All she wanted was to be loved and wanted by someone, After 21 years of a hate filled life she looks for a quick fix and an easy way out. But quick f...