OP Kiyone COTE

By Nagavignesh

*WARNING* Kiyone (female Kiyotaka) will be very very OP , has impossible and inhumane abilities such as calcu... More

Volume 1 : Chapter 1: Equality
Volume 1 : Chapter 2 : S-system and Introductions Part - I
Volume 1 : Chapter 3 : S-system and Introductions Part - II
SS : From the point of curiosity
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 1 : Manipulation at it's Finest
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 2 : Horikita, Clubs and Goldmine
Vol 1 : Chapter 5 : Information and Ichinose
Vol 1 : Chapter 6 : Foundations and 3 viruses
Vol 1: Chapter 7 : May 1st
Vol 1: Chapter 8: Swimming class and Papayanagi
Vol 1: Chapter 9: Study groups, Ryuen and Manabu
Vol 1 Chapter 10 : Date, Kushida and deal
Vol 1 : Chapter 11 : Saving Yamadead and Broken bonds
Vol 1 : Chapter 12 : Mending bonds
Vol 2 : Chapter 1 Disaster
Vol 2 : Chapter 2 : More problems, witness and Stalemate
Vol 2: Chapter 3: Explanation and new Friendship
Vol 2: Chapter 4: Vacation on an Island
Vol 2: Chapter 5: Island Exam Part 1
Vol 2: Chapter 6: Island Exam part 2
Vol 2 : chap 7 : Results and Explanation.
Update : I am not dead .... yet
Vol 3: Chap 1 : Far into the future
Vol 3 Chap 2: Decpetion
Vol 3 Chap 3: Marionette
Update

SS : Shopping and Shopping

2K 67 34
By Nagavignesh

Today was the day I will go shopping with my friends for the first time in my life.

I was excited, naturally. I only had one casual dress to wear. But it was okay. Today I will see to the bottom of the terrific ocean called fashion.

Clothing can be functional, decorative or both. It can be used in many positive ways to enhance our life chances, self-esteem and wellbeing and as a vehicle for promoting ourselves to others.

Fashion allows us to negotiate our identity. However, what is communicated through our clothing is not always interpreted as intended. Unless we test and measure, it’s not possible to determine the language of fashion or even if it exists.

As humans are motivated to belong to social groups, Clothing communicates our affiliations, by showing allegiance to some groups and distancing us from others.

It’s common knowledge that fashion can influence mood, self-esteem and observers’ impressions, and interestingly what we wear can influence our cognitive abilities if we believe in its symbolic meaning.

This is described by the fascinating concept of ‘enclothed cognition’.

I was wearing a light white shirt with a a light long sleeved black coat on top, with a mini jeans flaunting my plump thighs. I just copied this look from a magazine cover.

It was a good thing I bought this dress, or else I don't have anything to wear other than school uniform and pyjamas.

Though I don't know if it's suits me or not, but it is comfortable to move around. Now the time is 11:00. Since I arrived 30 minutes earlier than the time we agreed, I was searching for a place to wait.

The sun was blazing it's rays onto me. It was getting hotter and hotter by the second. Even if I wore lighter clothes, I still needed a cool place in order to escape from the sun.

After few seconds of searching. I found a spot where my friends can spot me as they have to 1cross this region, at the same time it was near Keyaki mall.

A lonely bench-kun was there, under the shade of a tree. There was a park nearby. I sat there. It was very refreshing. The wind blew at the right speed. It was gentle, a breeze as they say. I looked around me to see people walking hand in hand. There were couples and friends everywhere.

So this is what is feels like to be free huh. A place where in whichever direction I looked, filled with colours. I can eat whenever I wanted. I can sleep at whatever time I wanted. I can wear normal clothes other than lab gown.

I can view the stars in the night sky with my own eyes and not in any books. I can go shopping with friends like this. I can feel the breeze, the breeze due to nature. Freedom is truly wonderful.

I truly wish this would last forever. As I was sitting there waiting , the wind picked up speed, and my hair fluttered. I smiled unconsciously.

I am truly free, even though this place is just like a bigger cage.  But it was much better.

---Meanwhile 3rd person POV---

People who were in the nearby vicinity were mesmerized by the sight in front of them. They were looking at her as they saw an angel.

As she smiled, everyone blushed.

"Ho-holy shit, she is gorgeous. Isn't she that girl who played the piano?" Random1-kun said in awe.

"Yea dude, she has like a mature aura around her. She was also the one who aced the entrance exam." Random2-kun replied.

"Kyaa~ she is like an idol or rather a celebrity". Random girl senpai.

"Yea, she is on her own league. Shit! that smile was precious". Random girl senpai's friend.

In less than a minute, a small crowd formed. People weren't foolish enough to to disturb her, or shitty enough to take pictures without her consent. Maybe they resisted their urge to do so since it's a public place? Who knows?

Three girls were crossing that area. They were interested why people were looking in a particular direction and muttering things.

As they came closer, they realised it was their friend with whom they have to meet right now. They saw a stunning view.

"Ne ne, is that really Ayanokouji-chan? She looks really beautiful right!!!" Sato literally squealed.

"Wh-what, she told us that she has no experience in fashion. She looks absolutely stunning in it!!! She looks super cute too!!!". Karuizawa exclaimed with slightly embarrassed.

"Ye-yeah she also has a small smile on her face. It also seems natural. The other times, she always have a strained or tired smile. But now it's different. Her eyes are twinkling" Matsushita observed a little too much as she was mesmerized by the scenery.

"Let's go and call her". Karuizawa suggested while the other two nodded.

Little did they know, Matsushita took a secret picture of our Kiyone. Maybe to have it as her wall paper? Who knows?

"Kiyone-chan!!!" Sato shouted her name.

*Back to Kiyone's POV*

As I was enjoying the breeze, suddenly I heard a familiar voice call my name. My first name? Nobody calls me that though.

I turned my head and saw Karuizawa-chan, Sato-chan and Matsushita-chan. They were all wearing miniskirt with Karuizawa wearing a sleeves blue top. Sato had an long sleeved red coat under which there was a white shirt.

Matsushita was wearing some kind of shirt that revealed her belly.

(AN : Sorry guys, I am single af and I don't know a single thing about fashion, just think whatever suits you. But you guys will see pics ok Kiyone though hehehe).

"Oh, good morning guys" I greeted them.

"Good morning Kiyone-chan". Sato again called me by my first name.

"Sato-chan, why did you suddenly start to calling me by my first name. Internet Sensei said that only people close to each other call by their first names. Shall I take it as we are close enough?". I asked her curiously.

I wouldn't mind being close with these three. Infact I would be glad, if it makes me understand friendship and other emotions.

These three started laughing at me when I mentioned my Sensei again. These guys...

"Pft ahahaha, i-it's correct. Also w-we are close enough. So let's call each other by our first names" Matsu- no Chiaki suggested.

She was still giggling though, which irritated me for some reason.

"Ah souka, then let's go Chiaki, Kei and Maya". I told them with some irritation in my voice.

Kei was smiling warmly at the situation in front of her. It seems she never experienced or it's been long since she lived a normal life, a life without bullying.

"Gomen, gomen. Before we go, I want to ask you something Kiyone. Did you really have no experience in fashion stuffs?. Because you look stunning in those clothes". Kei asked me curiously.

Chiaki and Maya nodded vigourously. Cute.

"Oh, does it look good? I just copied the it from an magazine cover." I did a little spin, 360 degrees precisely.

"Kyaa~"

I heard a loud squeal at the background. Ignoring that, I asked the three blushing girls infront of me.

"O-oh let's just go to the store". Kei rushed us.

"Yea-yeah". Maya agreed.

"Fi-first let's go buy some fancy outdoor dresses". Chiaki suggested.

We went to the store. It was filled with variety of fancy clothes. I was troubled choosing one.

"Sometimes, you display your genius mind to people in a mind blowing way. But the other times, you are clueless as to choose simple clothes." Chiaki ambushed me.

"That's very funny. The reason I asked you guys to come with me was for this exact reason" I countered.

"Well, those two are very excited to check this whole store fully. So I, Matsushita Chiaki will help this hopeless little girl" Chiaki made an elegant pose.

It was childish, and rare. Chiaki never does this, she is always calm and collected. Speak only when necessary. Seems like she really is warming up to me, cute.

"Hai hai Chiaki-sama, lead the way". I answered as sarcastic as possible.

After 20 minutes or so, Chiaki picked up some clothes for me. Finally, I was really getting impatient.

"Let's get to the counter to buy them". I told her.

"Huh? What are you saying Kiyone. Hu-uh, you are going to try them right now". Chiaki firmly stated.

"But I checked them, the sizes are perfect, I don't need to check if they fit me or not". I argued.

"No no, this is not how you do shopping. You have a lot to learn Kiyone. Just because the sizes matches doesn't mean they are the right clothes to pick". Chiaki stated like teaching a kid not to do something.

"But you have a good fashion sense right, so I believe you." I smiled at her.

"H-huh, you can't sweet talk me in order to escape. Go, go change your dress and try this one". Chiaki pushed me into the trail room.

She gave me a dress similar to what I was wearing, except it revealed more skin. The colour or the shorts were darker too. She also gave me a cap for some reason. I quickly changed into it and came out.

During the time I was changing clothes, Kei and Maya have returned.

I heard many clicking sounds. Huh, are they taking a picture of me? But why?

"Wow you look soooo cute Kiyone-chan" Maya exclaimed and hugged me.

"Maybe I should sell these pics and make a fortune, hehehe" Kei was laughing maniacally. She sounded like a super villian making devious plans.

"As I thought, even modern clothes which reveals your skin suits you very well" Chiaki nodded to herself, her eyes were sparkling.

"Now shoo shoo, try the other ones" Chiaki forced me again.

I feel like I am in deep trouble. But since it's my first time shopping with friends, let's not worry too much about it.

Next she gave me a dress with red top and full length jeans pants. They were tight, but comfortable. The red top was full handed and had frills too. Little bit tight, but comfy.

"Anything suits you perfectly, you can make easy money being a model" Chiaki was again nodding to herself.

"Holy shit, I wish I had your melo- I mean features. You are also very slender, probably due to your insane regime". Maya suspiciously replied.

"10 out of 10. Hmm as Chiaki-chan said, maybe you should choose modelling as your career". Kei nodded to herself.

What's with these girls, talking to themselves and nodding their heads randomly.

I changed into another dress, the top was similar though.

This dress makes me feel like I am an working woman.

"Hmm mature looks brings out your character very well. This is better than the last one. Perfect" Chiaki complimented me.

"Let's go and try some swimsuit for Kiyone-chan". Maya gave an absurd idea

"Huh, when are we even going swimming? I don't need one Maya" I protested.

"Kiyone, don't you know we have swimming classes the first week of next month?" Chiaki asked me like I was living under a rock.

"Why do you guys even know that? Sensei never mentioned it though. And it's still a month after, I don't need swimsuits now". I reasoned with them.

"No no, but we need to see you in one" Kei made an idiotic point.

"*Sigh* Whatever". I muttered.

We then visited the swimsuits section. I understand I asked for their guidance in selecting clothes, but they didn't seem to be taking dresses for them.

Maybe they already went shopping and bought the dresses they needed for now.

"'Here here, try these'" three of them said in unison.

The first one was an one piece swimsuit. It showcased my hips and back.

"OMG, soooo sexy!!!!!. We need to protect Kiyone from our class pervert's leaching eyes". Kei shouted.

"Agreed, the curves look even more well defined than what we saw on the video". Maya revealed.

So did they plan this before?? They wanted to make me their Barbie doll to dress me up? *Sigh* It seems  like I can escape them.

"What a plump thighs" Chiaki drooled? I don't know anymore.

"Try this next" Kei pushed another swimsuit onto me

"You are like a doll Kiyone-chan" Kei hugged me and rubbed her cheek with mine.

Chiaki nodded in agreement. Hmm I wonder how Chiaki will look in a swimsuit. I will see it in the swimming class anyways.

I tried different other ones.

In the end, I bought all of them. We ate in a nearby restaurant and went in our separate ways.

Chiaki said she was tired and went to the dorm. Maya and Kei said they will check our some jewelry shops.

I told them that I going for a small walk and then went to the dorm. I was tired from trying so many different clothes, but for some reason it was not so bad.

It was ... refreshing? Or rather new? I don't know how to express it. But it was good. If I am able to enjoy like this in this school, then no matter what, I won't get expelled. I always win in the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 78 5
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru Lost everything because he got sent to the end of space and time and when...
417K 10.9K 67
They love each other, they help each other, and they also promise each other that they'll be together in the future. But the accident happen, all of...
18.7K 889 27
Cathy Jean Jones is a 19 year old ballet dancer with lots of potential. The only problem is she doesn't believe in herself and she's depressed beyond...
79K 1.8K 25
What if Rimuru met the dragon sisters earlier or in a different way? Ship: Velzard × Rimuru × Velgrynd (I saw others wanting this ship, so I decide...