His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

By LibraBby111

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... More

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
Breakfast discussions
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
You know you love me
My best friend Eli
Betrayal
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Do you want to kiss me?
Negotiations
My saving grace
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Flowers and phone calls
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Nik
Birthday blues
Bump in the night
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Surprise!
Cold shoulder
Apology fruit
Taunting
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

Prom night

3K 64 6
By LibraBby111

———

I sat excitedly in my seat next to...drumroll please...ELIJAH!

"I'm so happy you're back!" I whisper to him with excitement for probably the third time just this morning.

Nik, Elijah, Rebekah, and I sat around the kitchen table.

Rebekah and Nik were trying to persuade Elijah (who was in possession of the cure) to give the cure to themselves instead of the other.

I of course jumped at the chance to hangout with Elijah, so here we are.

"I'm happy to be back. Although I wish I could visit under conditions that wouldn't result in fighting." Elijah whispers his reply.

"Are you two done whispering about us, we'd love your attention." Nik interrupts.

I giggle as Elijah rolls his eyes.

"Why aren't you sitting next to me anyway?" Nik questions.

"Because I haven't seen Elijah in a long time and you see me everyday. I think Eli deserves my attention for a little bit." I answer with a smile.

"Yes. That and I'm pretty sure she likes me better." Elijah jokes.

"Funny." Nik deadpans.

"No fighting! It upsets Tibbles." I stop them, gently petting the cat in my lap.

"Nonsense, Tibbles loves some good entertainment, and frankly ,my love, I don't think he enjoys you putting words in his mouth." Nik jokes.

"He can't speak, he needs me to put words in his mouth." I giggle.

Nik fights a smile.

"Sorry to interrupt this hilarious banter, but can we get back on point?" Rebekah asks, getting annoyed.

"Yes. Please, plead your case sister." Elijah prompts.

"Elijah, being a human means a fresh start. I can grow old and have a family and fill my days with meaning, knowing that each one matters."" Rebekah replies passionately

"Well, that was poetic." Nik laughs.

"Nik! Don't be mean." I scold.

"Well, if you can provide us with a more compelling reason for wanting the cure, Klaus, please." Elijah chimes in.

"Silas can appear as anyone. He got inside my thoughts, convinced me I was dying. He will torment me until I give him the cure." Nik answers.

"And in doing so he will break down the wall to the Other Side." Rebekah interjects.

"So it doesn't trap him there when he dies. He wants to reunite with his lost soulmate. You of all lovesick fools should applaud his devotion." Nik responds.

"He will open the floodgates for every supernatural being that has ever died." Rebekah argues.

"Including our dear brothers, Kol and Finn. We'll have our family back." Nik points out.

"Awww I want Kol back." I say sadly.

"See, Elijah. How could you say no to this face?" Nik asks, pointing at me.

Upon seeing Elijah's torn expression Rebekah speaks.

"No, no, no. You cannot use Ivy in your argument that's cheating."

"Well maybe it's not just Ivy who wants our brothers back." Nik shrugs.

"Please, you hated Kol and you kept Finn in a box for most of his life." Rebekah scoffs.

"Elijah, please." Nik begs.

"Your personal discomfort might not be sufficient reason for putting the entire world in jeopardy, Klaus. I think our sister deserves a shot at happiness." Elijah answers.

"Tell me you're joking. Tell me you're not fating me to an eternity of torture." Nik says angrily.

"I made my decision." Elijah states with a tone of finality.

Nik swiftly stands and leans down to whisper into Rebekah's ear.

I couldn't hear what he said, but guessing from the saddened look on Rebekah's face, I don't think it was very nice.

I sigh as he angrily storms off upstairs.

"I'll go calm him down." I say, placing Tibbles on the ground and walking away.

———

I had managed to separate Nik from his two siblings and let him relieve his stress by drawing.

I suggested we sketch each other. So we sat opposite each other in a lounging room upstairs.

I suppressed a giggle at my drawing.

"Are you almost done?" Nik asks impatiently.

"I'm sorry but I'm no Picasso like you buddy. I can't just churn out beautiful drawings in two minutes." I chuckle.

"I'm sure it looks lovely." Nik smiles.

"You're right it does. I'm finished." I reply.

Nik sits up straighter and holds out his sketch pad whilst collecting mine as we switch.

I grin at his gorgeous drawing of me.

"What is this? I thought we were doing each other's portraits?" Nik asks confused.

"We were." I answer.

"This is hello kitty..."

"Yup. You totally give off hello kitty vibes, so I thought it was fitting." I smile.

"You take that back!" Nik gasps.

"Nope." I giggle.

I see the look on his face and immediately know to start running. Unfortunately even with my head start, he caught up to me.

I fell into a fit of laughter as he tickled my sides.

"Nik stop!" I manage to say between giggles.

"Say I don't give off hello kitty vibes then." Nik laughs.

"Fine! You do not remind me of hello kitty whatsoever." I state.

"Thank you." Nik smiles, releasing me.

"You're much more the strawberry shortcake type." I add.

He shakes his head with a chuckle.

"You're not funny."

"Aww come on. You know you love me." I smile.

Nik then hooked his fingers into the belt loops of my shorts and pulled me into his chest.

His lips found mine in a heated kiss. I gasp at the sudden action, allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I moan lightly as squeezes the back of my thigh, gesturing for me to jump.

I comply, wrapping my legs around his torso. His soft lips move roughly against mine as his hands roam all over.

"Ivy? Klaus? Are you guys home?" I hear Caroline's voice call out.

I jump down from Nik's hold immediately, using my hand to cover my swollen lips.

She answers her own question as she walks into the room before I could respond.

"Hello? Did you not hear me?" She asks.

"I think it would've been impossible not to, but we're a bit busy here so if you could go tha-" Nik begins to send her away before he gets cut off.

"Well, I'm sorry that you're having personal issues, but I have a real crisis on my hands. Elena stole my prom dress!"

Nik stares at her blankly as I rock back and forth on my feet awkwardly.

"I went to pick it up and the tailor said that somebody else already did. And when I asked who, she said she couldn't remember. Hello? The vervain is out of the town water supply. She was compelled!" Caroline explains further.

I lightly hit Nik's arm as he starts laughing.

"It is not funny." Caroline glares.

"No, I know, I know." Nik tries to stop himself from chuckling.

"Then stop laughing! Look, I know that prom isn't important to you, but it's important to me, and Ivy. Right?" Caroline looks at me for support.

"Actually no. I could not care less about prom." I reply.

"What!? You're still going though, right?" Caroline questions.

"Wasn't planning on it." I shrug.

"You have to go! It's prom. Every girl dreams about prom." Caroline tries to persuade.

"You sure you don't want to go?" Nik asks, making sure I would get what I actually wanted.

"I haven't even thought about prom since middle school. And the theme is nostalgia anyway. The whole night would just be thinking about all the times I got bullied and looking at pictures I'm not even in." I answer.

"But-" Caroline starts to protest before I cut her off.

"Nik has a bunch of fancy vintage dresses, I'm sure you could borrrow one if you'd like."

"Really? That sound amazing!" Caroline smiles, completely forgetting about how I wasn't going as soon as the dresses were mentioned.

———

After we had found Caroline a dress, I went to my room and watched some movies.

I look up from my laptop screen as I hear Nik enter the room.

He walks in with a smile and places a beautiful green dress on my bed.

"Nik, this is lovely. But I really don't want to go to prom. There's so many people and-"

"Don't worry, my love. We're not going to the prom. Just take your time and get ready okay?" Nik responds.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion but nod anyway.

Where was he taking me then?

———

After putting on the dress, doing my hair, and all that jazz, I walked down the staircase to see Nik in a suit with a large smile on his face.

Once I reached him, he placed a gentle kiss on the back of my hand.

"You look absolutely divine, my angel."

"Thank you." I grin.

I giggle as he placed his hands over my eyes and began to lead me around the house.

When he uncovered my eyes, I gasped at the view before me.

The backyard was beautifully decorated with lavish floral arrangements, fairy lights, and a small dance floor on the lawn.

"You didn't want to go to prom, so I thought I'd bring prom to you." Nik says.

"It's gorgeous, Niky. How did you do all this so fast?" I ask.

"It's amazing how easy everything is when there's no vervain around." Nik smirks.

He then snaps his fingers at an obviously compelled band.

Soft music filled the air as Nik held his hand out.

"May I have this dance?"

"Of course." I smile, placing my hand in his.

He led us to the middle of the floor, taking one of my hands and placing his other on my waist.

I rested my head on his shoulder as we swayed softly.

"Do you like it?" Nik asks softly.

"This is the most thoughtful thing anyone's ever done for me, Nik. I love it."

"I'm glad." Nik smiles.

He looked a bit nervous as he spoke again.

"I love you, my angel. You are my everything. You are the sun shining on my brightest days, and the moonlight leading the way in my darkest times. Every inch of my heart belongs to you. I could not fathom being parted from you. You truly are an angel, and for some reason I have been blessed enough to call you mine. Which is why I am asking for the pleasure of being your husband. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Tears of happiness flood my eyes as he sinks down on to one knee, holding out a little black box.

"I can't think of anything better than being your wife. Yes." I answer with the largest smile ever.

Nik grins at my response, immediately slipping the beautiful ring onto my finger.

"I love you." Nik says passionately as he pulls me in for a kiss.

I can't believe it.

I'm engaged!

———
KLIVY FOR LIFE RAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 755 44
"Behind every angel, there is a devil." Cassandra Mikaelson, daughter of the great Hybrid. She's been on the run for 500 years, avoiding the conseque...
99.5K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
111K 2K 46
When Rowan Taylor moved to Mystic Falls over the summer she definitely got more than what she bargained for. Vampires, witches, hybrids, love, death...
39.8K 1.1K 54
Their love is unconditionally pure... Katrina Salvatore had a secret, one that only her brothers knew. Now that it was revealed to her friends, she f...