The Bodyguard

By funstoriestelling

The Bodyguard This is a transmigration story from modern to ancient and I sincerely hope you all will like it... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (Modern Lan Zhan)
Chapter 2 (Shit! I have transmigrated)
Chapter 3 (What the hell is a Ger?)
Chapter 4 (Aren't you Hai Kwan?)
Chapter 5 (You mean I am a bad person)
Chapter 6 (Crown Prince Wei Ying)
Chapter 7 (Wei Ying captured bandits)
Chapter 8 (Two Similar thoughts)
Chapter 9 (Lan Zhan's planning)
Chapter 10 (Their journeys begin)
Chapter 11 (Finally they met)
Chapter 12 (Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji)
Chapter 13 (I found you, my Zhan Zhan)
Chapter 14 (JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL)
Chapter 15 (A pair of Rabbits)
Chapter 16 (Beauty outside and inside)
Chapter 17 (Do you want to be my bodyguard?)
Chapter 18 (Offical Bodyguard)
Chapter 19 (Reunion)
Chapter 20 (Sharing is a good beginning)
Chapter 21 (Snakes! Yikes!)
Chapter 22 (Zhanying)
Chapter 23 (It is more blessed to help than to receive help)
Chapter 24 (Justice has to be served)
Chapter 25 (A Night of Chasing the Moon)
Chapter 27 (Best Little Justice Pao)
Chapter 28 (This is double happiness)
Chapter 29 (The four brothers)
Chapter 30 (Little Golden Buddha)
Chapter 31 (Thank you, life-saver)
Chapter 32 (Competition arising)
Chapter 33 (hide him there forever.....)
Chapter 34 (Hi-Five)
Chapter 35 (Xing, the Archery Expert)
Chapter 36 (Win with one move)

Chapter 26 (A Night of Chasing the Moon: Part II)

501 66 28
By funstoriestelling

Chapter 26 (A Night of Chasing the Moon: Part II)

Suddenly, Lan Zhan begins to put down his food and turns and spins around with his little foot and did a simple ancient dance from the Lan Country. Lan Zhan also finds it interesting that his body seems to sway accordingly and he still has the memories and skills to dance the ancient Lan country dance.

Wei Ying felt his heart almost stop looking at Lan Zhan with his long hair and white grown dancing freely and suddenly a selfish thought in his mind that he will never allow others to see what he is enjoying now.

Lan Zhan finishes his dance with great laughter and then told Wei Ying

"I am happy to meet you...." the words just burst out of Lan Zhan and suddenly Lan Zhan felt a little hot on his ears, however, he is not deaf as he heard a reply

"I am more happy to meet you" from a majestic voice.

Wei Ying's mind is in a mess, in his deep heart, he recalled all their interaction and he is just so glad that he had met Lan Zhan and wonder if he had not, what kind of treasure he has missed.

Wei Ying is so sure that there is no one like Lan Zhan in this world, this ger is beautiful, every part of him will attract him like bees to honey, and not only that, he has the same echo that Wei Ying is holding deep in his heart, bring justice to the world. He can see that strong inclination in Lan Zhan that he had never seen in any ger or ladies that are in the upper noble class. All these ger sons or daughters of the rich and royal just can't wait to beautify themselves to find the best man in the country. They are all so busy with themselves that they became self-centered and forget or just don't care about others at all. This kind of selfishness and self-centeredness has always made Wei Ying hates to get close to any ger or ladies that are swimming around him, in fact, it brought deep disgust to him especially with their heavy make-up and jewelry dangling like Christmas tree.

However, compared to this little ger who is simply without makeup that is so beautiful that even the moon plays a part in being his light, the high moon illuminates the beauty in Lan Zhan as he picks up another piece of pastry into his small pump mouth.

Wei Ying is eating slowly and with the soft pastry that melts in his mouth, he finds his soul melting into Lan Zhan. That kind of feeling is causing a little panic to him and wonders if he can ever live without this cute ger that now occupied the whole of his mind and soul.

Wei Ying has a curve at his mouth and he looks up in the sky to heaven and thanks in silence in his mind is telling him that

"Lan Zhan doesn't know how happy he is, it is more than what Lan Zhan can imagine" Wei Ying silently arch this in his heart.

Lan Zhan is now focusing on the moon and after his displayed dance, he felt that his muscles are a little tired looking at Wei Ying sitting relaxingly and seems to be looking at him, he asks curiously

"What do you think?" Lan Zhan asks and it is like a primary school kid displaying the skill of asking for praise.

Wei Ying's mind is definitely clear of the dance, the wind blowing smoothly and swaying with the slim and thin waist dancing freely like he is in command of nature. Lan Zhan is slim and slightly taller than a normal girl but slightly more than half a head shorter than Wei Ying. However, those graceful movements of his body and those hands that curved and ached during the dance were all engraved in Wei Ying's mind. Whenever Lan Zhan twists and turns in his dance, it is like an invitation to Wei Ying to remember not to lose this person. Honestly, for the mature age of Wei Ying, this is the first time he understood the word "seductive" means because no one has ever had that effect on him at all till Lan Zhan appears.

"So beautiful..." Wei Ying's comments are from his heart and Lan Zhan is so happy with it that he smiles and then took a pastry and then looks at Wei Ying and opens those pump lips and says

"Ahhh..." That little mouth opens and a little red tongue could be seen full of moisture. The slim white hand is out with a pastry asking Wei Ying to open his mouth.

Wei Ying had never been fed before and this is the first time in his life since many years ago he just felt like a lifeless puppet and opens his mouth as if this puppet has been controlled by the master which is Lan Zhan.

The pastry touches the mouth of Wei Ying and he regretted that he couldn't taste the smooth skin of the fingertip of Lan Zhan. It is like a man who missed the lotto full of regrets and sorrows.

The little ger tilts his head and asks

"Is this nice?" Lan Zhan asks with sincerity but his eyes curved up in a smile like the curved moon, very naturally and very attractive.

Wei Ying is dazed for a moment and after the pastry melts in his mouth he remembered his manners and replies to the cute ger in front of him.

Wei Ying nods his head and then told Lan Zhan sincerely with his heart full of love

"Mm...."

"Very nice...."

The man who doesn't talk much has already spoken a lot and now Wei Ying hates himself as he is not inclined to speak a lot since he was young because his father emperor always teaches him that fewer words are good and those fewer words will make people couldn't guess his thoughts but then when he issued an order it will be firm and fiery that people will have fear and do things in line and not out of order.

The young Wei Ying has been groomed to take over the throne since a young age and thus he is very indifferent and speaks less unless with family and people that he knew but now he wanted to speak lots more with Lan Zhan.

However, it is like heaven suddenly reads his thoughts and now he is more enlightened and this he quickly told Lan Zhan

"Your dance is very unique....." Wei Ying told Lan Zhan

Suddenly, Lan Zhan frowns and thought about his dance and he knew deep in his heart that he had just danced a very simple dance and it is like a common folk dance in the modern world and how unique can that be. If he remembered clearly in the modern world there is a super handsome dancer, singer, and actor Wang Yibo whom he always like and admired in the modern world because Wang Yibo is indeed an idol that he loves and he can dance so well that he remembered once the actor Xiao Zhan called him the "Asia dance King".

Lan Zhan pouted and he knew that Wei Ying is just trying to appease him.

"It is just an ordinary dance in Lan Country" Lan Zhan reply flatly and still looks at Wei Ying and thinks that he is funny.

Wei Ying however, was not at all affected by the comment from Lan Zhan as he has his own thoughts and knowledge, the dance is common and Wei Ying who travels a lot has seen it a few times but he is not talking about the dance, he is talking about the person that is dancing and there is no one that can compare to his Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying looks at the dark pearl of Lan Zhan which seems to seek an answer from him, he knew that Lan Zhan is not just any other youngster, he is high intelligence and will take any bullshit from thin air but Wei YIng knows that he himself is like Lan Zhan and wouldn't give praise without facts as well.

Wei Ying opens his mouth very slowly and told Lan Zhan

"I am not talking about the dance but the person that dances it...."

"He is unique" very softly when Wei Ying said this

The night is so quiet that even the breathing of the two of them do make some slight sound and of course Lan Zhan can hear what Wei Ying is talking about especially the last sentence.

Lan Zhan is a much more expressive person than Wei Ying and thus he wanted to know even if curiosity kills the cat.

"Huh?"

"What so unique about me?" the little ger seems to be asking for more praises and this time round, he looks straight with his big round pearl.

Wei Ying felt like an electric shock and he felt that his body is trapped in a whirlpool, he doesn't know if he said too much, it will reveal his confession, and if too little, this little ger will be angry.

Thus, their heart is tighten into a knot and their fist clenched he is trying to breathe more air to let their brain thinks which is unusual as Wei Ying never need to think much whenever he wanted to speak because his mind is always working faster than others, he analysis things in a much faster speed than common people.

However, intelligent people are fast to think but Wei Ying also wants to speak from his heart and so his reply is simply

"Not everyone has the gracefulness like you..." Wei Ying told Lan Zhan in a straightforward and truthful way.

Lan Zhan looks at the deep eyes of Wei Ying and he found no trace of lies or avoidance and knew that this man is speaking the truth and he is happy. Lan Zhan does have a flexible body because he also likes dancing and always imitates "Wang Yibo" methods and dancing steps plus in the body of Lan Zahn who lives in the palace and dancing is a part of the ger education as the royal prince of Lan Country especially he is a ger prince.

Lan Zhan does not dig around the bush and so he nods and smiles happily like the moon to Wei Ying

"Thank you Wei Ge..."

"I am happy to hear that..." Lan Zhan felt happy that he is appreciated but he doesn't know why, the praise of Wei Ying is very valuable to him, unknowingly, more than his parents and brother in ancient times.

That kind of joy that he is experiencing now, seems to flow throughout his body and he feels like he is already on the moon while looking up to the moon.

Suddenly, Lan Zhan told Wei Ying

"The moon is very beautiful tonight, seems to be in full" Lan Zhan told Wei Ying while looking at the moon.

Wei Ying follows the trace of his eyes and he also saw the moon shining high in the sky, the peaceful surrounding gives people a sort of calmness and tranquility that makes him feels like he wanted the night not to turn to day forever.

Suddenly, Lan Zhan turns his head and looks at Wei Ying

"Mmmm......"

"A little unfair....." Lan Zhan told Wei Ying

Wei Ying was a little unsure of that sentence and so he asks

"What unfair?" Wei Ying asks

"There is two people but only one performs...." Lan Zhan then giggles a little with his mischievous eyes.

Wei Ying was stunned for a while and immediately he knew what this little ancestor wants

"You want me to dance?" Wei Ying asks

Lan Zhan immediately nods like a chicken head and also giggles aloud.

The voice is so sweet and the laughter hit the warm heart of Wei Ying, warming up his whole body and so he lit up his eyes and then told Lan Zhan

"Then, I will show my ugly sword dance....." Wei Ying immediately lifts his belt to tug it in securely and then also lifts a side of his long gown to tug into his belt.

Although the night is dark the moon is bright, Lan Zhan can see those long lights after the grown is lifted, Wei Ying is strong and broad shoulders but a small waist and narrow hips, a tall and model-like figure, and Lan Zhan smiles and looks at Wei Ying, and thought to himself

"With such a good look and body, he will be a supermodel in modern times" Then the little ger giggles in his secret thoughts and Wei Ying looks at him and wonders.

Lan Zhan tried to dismiss and distract Wei Ying not to drill into his secret mind and so he shouted slightly

"Quickly....."

"Show me......"

the little ger clasps his little hand together and sits tall to look at Wei Ying as if waiting for the greatest performance on earth.

Wei Ying walks a little further from Lan Zhan as his performance needed some space and then he stands straight up and took out his shining sword that is hidden under his belt.

He did not carry his usual sword but was a man that travels widely. he has a flexible sword under his belt and so he took it out there is a 'shk' sound when the sword straightens due to the qi of Wei Ying and already Lan Zhan claps and makes a

"Wow!" sound.

Wei Ying stands tall, the wind is blowing his hair, and the hair is half buddled up thus, it looks like a flat flying high for the country but Wei Ying's hair is flying high for his majestic aura now at display.

When getting into his sword dancing, Wei Ying's face has a different look, it is no longer normal, it is fierce, focused, and concentrated.

The left hand lifted up the sword and it suddenly makes a twist and a turn the sword turns in a circular motion and it is so fast that Lan Zhan can only see the shining sword that looks like a turning crystal giant ball, the sword is like a spinning crystal ball swaying in the night and it waves so fast that the sound of it can be heard hissing in the night.

Wei Ying then lift up his right leg and he lifted himself up with the sword in him and the sword and he becomes one, the sword then lead as Wei Ying's body line-up with the sword and make triple turns with it in midair, the display is so magnificent that Lan Zhan just couldn't even make a sound but opens his mouth in the air in awe of the sword dancing.

After that, Wei Ying uses his lightweight Kung Fu and flew up in the air with the sword then he fly around and he is so high that he promptly descending down with the sword in front of him into a straight arrow and then the tip of the sword landed on the ground and supporting the whole body like an arrow standing straight up.

This kind of skill needs the qi in the body to hold up the body in order not to let the flexible sword bend and Wei Ying is definitely one of the few that can do it especially since he is using a flexible sword that is light and thin.

Then, Wei Ying did a somersault and flew like an arch and then he straightens his back and then lifted his left leg to kick in the air and now the sword and his left leg are parallel straight, and depending on his right leg to support the whole body and then there is a twist in the air and then Wei Ying moves his body forward, kept his sword in the backhand and he leans towards the cute ger looking at him with the dark pearl eyes and now they are only a few inches apart but Wei Ying is standing on one foot and the other is balancing himself straight forward towards the cute ger.

With their faces apart and the strong and straight Wei Ying facing him, Lan Zhan looks a little stunned and at the same time amazed by the highly skilled dance sword.

Wei Ying couldn't help himself, the last dance stance, he just balanced himself towards Lan Zhan because he wanted to see his face. He wanted to know what Lan Zhan thought about him.

Lan Zhan took a while to come back to his senses as the sword display is so spectacular that he finds that he had lost his marbles when he saw Wei Ying staring at him, the little ger is not afraid at all and even stares back, thus both are in trance and saw each other like people that lost their soul.

Then, Lan Zhan recalls back and he immediately claps his hands there they are red

"So amazing...."

"Wow.....speechless"

Lan Zhan's praises make Wei Ying comes back to his sense and he immediately lower his back leg which is still in the balance.

"You are fantastic...."

"Best of the best in the world" Lan Zhan's praise is non-stopped as he was totally amazed with Wei Ying.

Wei Ying felt his body heat up, a little from the sword displace exercises but more from the words from Lan Zhan and finally he smiles and nods his head

"You like it?" Wei Ying asks modestly

"Like it?"

"No" Wei Ying frowns and then the little naughty ger puts on a serious look and Wei Ying almost lost his heart with that dejected reply.

"Ahhhhh" shouted Lan Zhan

"I don't like it, I LOVE it" Lan Zhan voiced loudly and was smiling brighter than the moon.

Wei Ying breathes a sigh of relief and then found his soul. Lan Zhan is happy to the moon and he looks at the sword with interest and asks very softly

"Can you teach me a soft sword next time?" Lan Zhan asks with a little shyness

Wei Ying is so delighted that he nods non-stopped, which means he gets to stay longer with this ger, hopefully, a lifetime of teaching.

The wind begins to pick up speed and it is getting cold Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan shudders a little and then he told him

"Cold?" Wei Ying asks and Lan Zhan nods

Usually, after excitement when the body is stimulated, people get tired after that and this is Lan Zhan he yawns a little and there are a few tears drop from his red eyes.

Wei Ying immediately, put his coat on Lan Zhan again and they head back to their rooms.

They used their lightweight kungfu and in no time, there are at the door of their room Wei Ying looked at the back of Lan Zhan and felt like the night gets lonelier as the ger moves closer to his room.

Suddenly, the little ger turns around and waves at Wei Ying and the smile illuminated by the moonlight is ever-beautiful, and unconsciously the majestic man waves as well.

Wei Ying waits for till Lan Zhan's light is off, then he turns to his room, but his heart is like the moon, light and shining after he spent the night with this little ger chasing the Moon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading

I was going to write about the case but the story turns up this way.

I guessed I haven't finished their romantic night....hahahaha

Sorry.

I hope this is okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.9M 156K 88
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
156K 4.3K 194
The Gluttonous house's auction feast had an exceptionally good furnace in constitution of a little girl with sky-high price, everyone in looting. Su...
12.6K 1K 32
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
72.8K 2.5K 61
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’‰π’ π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 π’Šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’π’˜π’ π’„π’“π’†π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’. π˜™π˜¦π˜―π˜¦π˜¦, 𝘒 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺-𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...