Bitter Truth [[Jikook]]

Autorstwa Topjm_bae

"Not my fault you sick dumb people decided to name a emotion as love which is good for nothing"-Pjm "Love is... Więcej

Introduction
1> I'm sick of it!
2> It felt familiar..
Edits~
3> Longing for him too much
Rankings!
4> No one can ever be him
Edits again-
5> Money's all that you have
6> Until I found 'him'
Cover Selection!
7> Cry on me like I'm your father
8> Weird feelings arising
9> Just doing you a favour
FA~
10> Too pretty to be broken
11> Are the feelings changing?
13> If pretty, why cry?
14> Scared for Park Jimin

12> You're trapped forever

116 12 3
Autorstwa Topjm_bae

Third Person's POV

They kissed furiously showing their desire for each other roaming their hands all over each other's body, jimin sucked on jungkook's wet tongue as saliva dripped down his chin, moving to give a harsh bite on neck making crimson blood appear on the mark.

Jungkook shakily breathed and slowly caressed his hair telling him to go on. Jimin sucked a hickey right where his mole was situated and suddenly squeezed jungkook's biceps making jungkook jolt in his place "J-j..jimin!"

Jimin smirked and pushed jungkook on the bed before hovering over him "Oh bunny boy there's so much more to come~"

Jungkook shivered at the stare jimin gave him before he lowered himself and flicking jungkook's left nipple with his fingers "Jimin!" Jungkook cried out squirming on the bed,

Jimin enjoyed his reaction so much he didn't think twice and not so softly rubbed his both thumbs on his nipples, "J-jimin! Jimin oh jimin- aH~ jimin t-too much!"

Jimin chuckled "I haven't done anything yet bunny boy and already too much? So sensitive my my~" jimin chuckled before going back to sucking the nipples as if they're candies.

Jungkook gripped jimin's hair and squirmed under him "Oh! O-oh jimin you're not- aH~! gonna g-get anything out- nghh~ o-of it!" Jungkook managed to let out between his moaning as jimin kept his sweet torture on until-

- He moved back and slid down his boxers before pushing jungkook's knee down to his shoulder exposing his wet rear to him, smiling to himself he licked a long strap over the clenching on nothing hole. "Hands behind your thighs," jungkook did as told before jimin put his hand around jungkook soft neck, squeezing the neck as hard as he could. He grinned devilishly.

"After this bunny boy, you're trapped forever."

Thump!

Jungkook abruptly stood up panting heavily as he clutched the cloth near his heart before looking beside him to see a peacefully sleeping jimin, jungkook tilted his head as he layed back in his facing jimin who seemed to be in a deep slumber.

Jungkook couldn't believe himself that he was having a wet dream and...of jimin!? Seriously? He mentally groaned not liking whatever is going on right now. He sighed and got up only to hear jimin slowly shifting from his position before he again went back to his dreamland.

Jungkook frowned when he saw wounds on jimin's arms that he probably didn't even cared to patch up. Jungkook looked at bit closer and got started when he noticed one thing,

'How does he...also have that scar? Could it- no no never!' Jungkook shooked his head in denial because no way this man was his minie! "I'm probably just overreacting similar things happen to everyone" he said to himself before had a urge to go outside.

He decided he wanted to start working as he still needed to pay back the loans. Jungkook suddenly slapped himself because...where the hell he was going right now at 3 morning?

Jungkook again flopped back on the bed that made him bounce a bit as a strong arm pulled him closer, "Cold..." jimin mumbled and put his face in the crook of jungkook's neck, humming satisfied with the warmth before his hand autographed made towards his waist resting it there.

Jungkook was flushing totally startled by the approximating of closeness. He tried to push jimin back a bit but jimin slightly growled "Ugh c'mon man you don't own me or some!" Jungkook whined but jimin remained like that unaware of anything he's doing right now.

Jungkook pouted unable to free himself so he put his hands behind jimin and softly play with his hair to organize his thoughts.

He should've been working hard right now with his father and yoong- wait.. HIS FATHER! It was like he was awake as remembered how long it has been since he had seen his father and yoongi! His heart ached at that so with all his might he quickly freed himself from jimin snake like grip as he stormed outside.

He ran and ran until he reached his home and that's where he found his dad, on the floor completely wasted and probably fainted aswell. He rushed to him and shook him gently "D-dad?" He asked with his trembling voice, no response.

"Dad..?" Jungkook said on the verge of tears when suddenly his dad jolted up and hugged him tightly "Oh my! M-my jungkook my dear son h-how could I do that!? Oh how can I lose you? You've suffered so much-" his dad chocked on his words as he repeatedly caressed his head.

Jungkook couldn't help up tear up aswell, because how can he not? His dad was the reason he would smile even when he didn't felt like, his dad was the reason he wanted to success in life just so he can leisure around freely without worrying for financial issues.

Seeing him breakdown in tears for whatever reason that seemed to be not so minor, jungkook's heart ached badly as his dad continued pouring tears with murmuring 'sorry son' over and over like chant.

Jungkook couldn't control anymore so he shooked his head "N-no...please dad please don't say that! You're the best dad one could ever have and if you have made a mistake that's alright but please don't claim yourself like that....I love you dad you're best."

Jungkook wiped his dad's tears and smiled through his own teary vision and patted his dad's back, "No matter what happens you're my hero and my role model"

His dad shooked his head before he kissed jungkook's forehead and looked at him with adoration in his eyes. "No son you've got me so w-wrong, I'm the v-villan-" jungkook hussed him and hugged him, smiling softly he said, "You maybe be villain in everyone's eye including yourself but not to me, you'll always be my hero the one I look up to, you're my lovely dad."

***

Jimin stirred before waking up with scowl as usual but somehow it felt like for once he actually slept with the demons taunting him over and over again. He cursed at himself so drinking so much but then he chuckled "Guess will die of cancer or some huh?" Jimin gulped the remaining water in the glass before going to his balcony.

Pulling out a cigarette he leaned on the thin glass of the balcony, inhaling it before puffing out a huge smoke as he brushed his hair back. "Jungkook huh?"

Jimin stared into nothing but fade light in the sky."That boy..that- fuck is this even possible? What's wrong with me? No no this isn't right for fucks sake! I can't do that to..to him!" He harshly slammed one expensive case down on the floor breaking it into numerous pieces before he took a long inhale from his burning cigar as he blow it out.

Staring at the now slight sun that was peaking from the corner to make it's presence known. No matter how much he tries to not think about the boy with black hair and huge doe eyes that held stars in them nothing works, no matter how much he just wanna leave the boy alone and just not involve him in his world he ends up being cuddled up with the boy on his bed.

"Get a hold on yourself jimin he isn't him you still need to find him and save him and remember your purpose,"

Jimin sighed and left the mess for the maids to clean as he blankly stared one of the pictures hanging in the middle with gold stucco detailed "You ruined me" he glared at the happy looking family before he threw one of the empty wine bottles on the frame, the picture along with the frame broke into pieces flying here and there.

Jimin chuckled and puffed out yet another set of smoke, he walk towards the frame and poured the remaining alcohol in the shot glass before he threw his currently burning cigarette as flames blew out, being satisfied enough he walked out of the room and finally decided to answer the phone that has been buzzing since,

[Taehyung]

"Get to the point and I need the things-"

"-Perfect I know, that's why I'm calling for an hour now idiot!"

"Mind that tone if you want to have it,"

"Aish fine you know you're not the only one who's stressing about this alright? Anyways so I found that your dad-"

"-Put a tracking chip on the back of my head. You're too slow tsk where's joon hyung?" Jimin hissed clearly irritated because apparently his members are too busy doing lovey dovey shit and not the actual work they're supposed to do.

"If by tomorrow I find his chamber location before than you fools your heads will be hanging outside my window." Taehyung let out a nervous laugh as for sure he's not joking and, you shouldn't claim anything as a joke if it's said by Park Jimin himself.

"Jimin...you didn't took your medications again. God dammit! You know it's gonna harm you so bad why don't you understand!?"

Jimin chuckled "That'll be a minor harm in my opinion kim, I've suffered more than one can imagine"

"Anyways, by 4 in the morning tomorrow I want his location not one second will be merced to you fools if you all are up again doing good for nothing shits instead of the actual work."

"And send me the price bill of the pistols I want things to go more flawlessly if not, get ready to be beheaded on my favorite guillotine."

"You're surely up to no good right now but please listen to me once DON'T GO TO HI-"

Beep

Taehyung sighed frustrated as he swiped back his hair exposing his slightly sweaty forehead, "He knows he's everyone's prey but he doesn't gives a damn! He needs to stop being this reckless! He won't ever listen to me and I swear I won't tolerate burning another set of body!" Taehyung grumbled before namjoon came in the cold room.

"What's up? Did anything go wrong?"

"Jimin."

"Again?" Taehyung sighed as he nodded focusing his eyes on the screen.

"And between, hyung you better stop meeting this guy on a regular basis if you still want have yourself walking in the earth"

Namjoon chuckled "Why-"

"Jimin," namjoon spurted out his drink as he stared into taehyung's eyes with wide eyes, "Before you ask me how you're supposed to remember you don't work under some normal street gang but you work for Park Jimin."

Namjoon ruffled his hair and nodded "Right, that kid is barely in his twenties yet so smart it amazes me"

Taehyung smiled sadly "He is truly a smart one but..he had yet to live his youth...we had yet to live it all.."

Taehyung has always been a asshole but..is it really always? Namjoon has always been void of emotions, but always? Oh their eyes yearn to tell a story, a story that is complete opposite of what a child..a kid is supposed to have.

Namjoon looked at taehyung before they shook hands "We have do the bare minimum for him,"

***

Jimin smiled but his eyes didn't as he flashed the whip on the person back, "Do you think I'm foolish? Or perhaps you see me from your perspective?" Jimin pretty normally and lift the said person's face with the slim top of his boot.

Jimin tapped on his throne like chair as he scowled at the man who was shivering underneath his stare. The chair wasn't any normal wooden chair but his ancestors chair, it was said Park's were the legends who saved the world from being broken apart and that's how they made the world bow down before them, the last legendary park aka his great-grandfather was the one to sit on this armchair as he took his last breathe.

The was heavily decorated as it was said that way decades before Park used to be royal kingdom.

But now look at jimin, sitting on the armchair as if it's nothing but a mere chair, staining it with blood if I might add.

"Never mind you look you're about to pass out so let me be a little kind and you be a little polite and answer it, who sent you."

The man shook his head as jimin's smiled yet again "So that's how it is? Fine don't blame me then," jimin sat up from his luxurious throne like chair before he crunched down to meet to kneeling down man's height.

He softly ran his hand from the man's bare ass to his now reddish and bloodied back, he caressed the man's back hair before he gripped the man's locks almost tearing the hair off his scalp.

"I'm being kind today so let me ask you again," the guards gulped as they knew what exactly was about to happen right now.

Jimin pulled the man up as high as jimin's height before his face was in connect with cold dirty floor,

"Who"

Thump.

"Sent"

Thump.

"You"

Thump.

Jimin looked at the man who was almost dead but jimin knew better, "Don't act honey I know things better than you, you surely won't like being buried without a dick"

The man cried before he yelled out with his leftover conciousness "M-Mr. Hwang!" As he passed out, jimin hummed and threw the body like some object "Treat him but make sure to paralyze his leg nerves I don't want to see him roaming in my mansion again."

"Yes boss!"

Jimin walked out of the room or rather basement and glanced at ticking clock, [12:06pm] he went inside his room to see the it cleaner than before making him chuckle "Guess paying them is worth it huh?"

He stripped off the clothes and turned off the lights as he sat underneath the shower, the fresh stain of blood washed down his body.

He knows he's a monster but he needed to be one in order to protect his loved ones. He did everything as told by the one he used to admire the most, when I everything...I mean, everything.

Oh how long has it been since he cried? How long has it been since he actually ate something? How long has it been since he felt emotions? He doesn't really knows nor does he cares to remember it but, a question that always lingers his mind is, how was he doing right now? Has he ate? Has he been able to protect himself? Is he still the boy he used to know?....Does he still loves him?

Jimin chuckled at the protect part, jimin can and will protect himself from the danger but..how will he protect him from himself...?

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Ahem ahem so...ayo? Ah sksks finally updated and btw no more sweet moments bc we love it bitter and toxic 😌 see none gets to complain but yall be ready this even after multiple warnings so don't whine at raw explosive scenes.

How yall like taejoon's character tho? Btw dw hoseokie baby us gonna appear soon again 😩

And...HAVE YALL SEEN JIMIN'S IG POST? LIKE OMG HE'S INSANE? NO NO LIKE SUR YOU CAN DRINK WHATEVER BUT POSTING IT????? SKSKS BYE-

*cough* weird so anyways- tc my folks and stay tuned for the next update <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

110K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
273K 11.2K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
1.9K 138 17
They say that love is the most powerful thing in the world.But Is your love powerful enough to save the love of your life.?? **************** " S-sav...
3.9K 85 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...