Bond of Destiny [FreenBecky]

By slvrfn

[On Hold - will updating again] Becky who are chasing her dreams to be a model. She tried to go audition at o... More

Introduction - Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

403 23 2
By slvrfn

SOMETHING NEW

"Good morning, Miss Sarocha"

"Good morning, Miss"

"Good morning"— Freen replied with a smile.

Freen arrive at her office and greeted by her staff while she is waiting for the elevator. That such a rare scene looking at Freen smiling. Everyone who were waiting for the elevator feel amazed by how beauty Freen it is. No wonder she is the CEO of that company. Freen felt there's so many pair of eyes were looking at her but she just ignores it. Then the elevator arrives and she went into to get to her office level.

She arrived at her level and then greeted by Nam who her seats right outside in front of her office room.

"Morning boss!"

"Morning Nam!"

"Haven't you taken your breakfast Freen?"

"Ah, not yet. But if you going to go to the cafe downstairs can I just order from you? Hmm..I have to prepare something before the meeting later."

"No worries boss, I'll get some breakfast for you."

"Thanks Nam."

Then Freen just walk straight into her office to get ready some paperwork that she needs to get prepare for the meeting later.

---------------

•At the coffee shop•

"Good morning, Vane!"

"Hey, good morning, Becky! My favourite person has arrived" Vane replied with smile. She works at the cafe with Becky. Somehow, she also a good friend to Becky.

"So..how the other day? Your audition thingy?" Said Vane.

"Well, it's good. Everything went well. I'm just waiting for them to give me a call. I hope I will succeed in this audition. Cause I want it so badly."— Becky replied.

"You know right, I'll gave everything what I have for my passion in this modelling things. One day, if I'd become a successful model. I'll treat you, my friend. Never forget about you." She continues but with her smile this time.

"Awww, you're such a good friend. And..sweet...should we....not be a friend but more than friend?" — Vane said jokingly and laugh at the same time.

"Wow! Are you hitting on me?"

They both laugh at their sudden conversation.

"I'm just joking. But if it's real, what's wrong with it?" —Vane said while she raised her right eyebrow with her one hand cross her body and another under her chin. Her expression looks like she is imagining the situation.

"Are you kidding me Vane? I don't want to hear anymore!" — Becky playfully doesn't want to listen to what Vane said. She keeps close her ear with her finger and mumbling something to show that she doesn't want to listen.

"Hey, I'm not bad okay. I'm very beautiful, just to let you know. A smart person..also caring. Don't you want a girlfriend like me Becky?" — Vane said while she walks toward Becky that she runs away from her cause she doesn't want to listen to Vane.

"Maybe you're not beautiful enough for me. I'm so sorry my friend. I have to reject you!" Becky stuck out her tongue playfully and walk into the storeroom behind the coffee shop. While she walks away from listening to Vane nonsense and there a last word she heard from her.

"Not cool Becky! You reject me just like that?! You should treat me some expensive food as I'm already hurt by you! I mean it! I'm hurt! Ouchh!" —Said Vane shouting from outside the storeroom. She said that while shook her head and laugh how playful they are while at work.

---------------

•At WM Agency•

Every staff at the agency who involve directly in the new project on searching new model is in the meeting room. Waiting for their boss Freen to start the meeting. As usual, they're already prepared what to present and keep up the working progress to update their boss.

"Hi guys, just wait for a minute. Our boss just got a call from Mr. Anderson." said Nam to the staff.

All the staff nodded wait patiently.

"Sorry for the delay all. Have to pick up an important call just now. Okay, let's start now." said Freen as she sat in the chair.

One of the staff project the laptop screen through the projector in the wall and show the slide presentation that they all have prepared and start presenting to Freen.

"Miss Sarocha, here are the short listed that my team and I have finalize from our audition last week. We have listed 5 people that's going to be our Top 5 contestant later. That means, our Top 5 contestant is also our finalist who will be involve in this project. Thats mean they also are our main model who gonna represent our company."

"We also done evaluated everything from the interview session and mini photoshoot session that held on that day. As you can see here, all the score they have achieve according to our standard scoring from our past audition is excellent. Here also I've sorted the rank from all the contestant that we have interviewed last time."— explained one of the staff.

While he explained it to Freen, they show the next slide which contain all the photos had been taking from that audition.

"This is the best photo that we have selected. From my opinion, from this photoshoot we can also think ahead about our concept regarding our collaboration with Velane. We can see what fashion that suitable for them to wear on the day of launching our project with Mr. Anderson. There are some different poses that I've include in this slide. For further reference I'll pass this slide to you Miss."

Freen nodded while listening to the staff explanation. Velane is a fashion brand that's owned by Mr. Anderson. His company already long enough stands in this country. Velane have make to the international level that not only local know but all over the world including all the famous celebrity in the US.

Looking at Freen expression, she seems quite satisfied about the Top 5 contestant that has been chosen. While the staff click the next slide suddenly she ask to stop at the slide where photo from one of the contestant. The staff quite nervous at that time afraid that Freen might disagreed about this contestant. Somehow, they could not read their boss faces. Could be rejected by Freen and they have to think and pick another contestant. It might have a lot of works to do to review back all the details.

Freen stop for a while like she stare blankly at the photo like she's been thinking of something. For a minute she stays quiet then she starts talking again— "I think you have a good eye Tao. For now, I'll leave it to you guys handle this project. Anything can keep me update. So, what we can do now is try to figure it out what's best for our side and Velane to match the concept."

"Remember we must be a bit particular and detail in this project. We have to show to Mr. Anderson that this collaboration will make people stunned. I want this project will be grand as we all can delivered to people what's good in our fashion industry. My goal is that we going to be reward as brand of the year."

"And mostly, Mr. Anderson himself will have a good impression to us and see what's next project will coming to us in future."—she continued.

All staff nodded and relieved by what Freen said.

"Then next step is when we will think about runaway for summer season later. But make sure this project has to be succeeded in the first place."—she said seriously in the meeting to show that this project is important for the company.

"Okay I think that's all, right?"

"Yes miss, will keep you an update in this matter once we contact all the Top 5."

"Alright, we will dismiss this meeting and good job everyone. Thank you for your hard work. I hope we will keep this pace smooth like this." Freen said while stood up from her chair.

Everyone greets Freen and said thank you.

After Freen left the meeting room some of their staff whispering to each other about Freen easily approve all the chosen contestants. Usually, their boss always scold them and make them choose again and the process getting harder because Freen always fussy and strict about their work and wants the best for the company. But this time it's miracle for them that Freen approved in one go only.

"Fuh, that's quite intense." Said one of the staff.

"Yes, I'm getting nervous when Tao presenting even though not me that presenting it." Said another staff.

"Well, you never know your boss. Sometimes she's in a good mood sometimes she's not." Tao interrupt.

"Relax guys, Freen in a good mood today. Why you guys afraid of. Our boss is the best!" Nam suddenly replied with a wink.

"Duh! P'Nam, it's easy for you to say that. Try to be in our shoes, she always scolds us." Said one of the staff in a sad tone.

"Hey, don't make it an excuse to get discouraged. I know you all can do it. Anything you can tell me. P'Nam always here for you guys. Freen is such a good boss. Trust me."

"You're the best P'Nam!" Said the staff and show a thumbs up to Nam.

"Okay, don't praise me more. What you guys want to eat for lunch today? I'll ask our boss to treat you guys for doing such a great job." – Asked Nam to the staff.

"I want Korean food!"

"No, I'm craving Japanese food."

"My stomach only can take local food."

All the staff have different taste of food and craves.

"Okay, I'll try talk to Freen okay. Don't be picky eater please." Said Nam before she left the meeting room.

"Thanks, P'Nam!" Shouted them from inside.

---------------

"Hi, may I take your order sir?" said Becky to the customer who at the pay counter to order the coffee. That her usual routine when she's at work, serve a customer and be a barista at the same time.

"Yes, can I get 2 Ice Americano please."

"Okay, anything to add on sir? Sandwich or donuts?"

"No thank you." he said while giving the money to Becky.

"Oh, keep the change for the tip." He continued.

"Alright thank you sir."

While waiting for the coffee. He sat on the chair nearby the counter. Observe people at his surrounding and smile to other customer there.

A few minutes later.

"Mr. Win." she called a name that written on the coffee cup.

"Yes. It's me." He takes the coffee and suddenly he gave one of his coffees to Becky. Becky confused by his actions.

"This for you...miss....." he look at the name tag that Becky wear. "....Becky." He continued.

"Eh, never mind sir. That's your order."

"It's okay just take it. I treat you. You look tired that's why I decide to order 2 cups of coffee." He said with smiley face.

Becky suddenly felt shy and her face turns red by the action of that man.

"By the way, I'm Metawin, just call me Win." He introduced to Becky.

"Thank you, Mr. Win...err I mean Win. Thanks for the coffee." She said shyly.

"No problem. Hope you will get your energy back after having this coffee and have a great day." He smiles back.

Becky smiles back to him and he walk away and left Becky confused behind the counter.

"Wow wow wow. Look who's have been hitting by some strangers that looks like an actor." Vane suddenly appears from nowhere and said that while witnessing some drama that looks like k-drama in a real life.

"Ha Ha Ha. Very funny. That's just a kind gesture of him looking me tired by working here. I guess I can't hide my tired face for today."—said Becky.

"Well...I see the redness on you face. Do you get butterflies by his actions?" Vane laughs and teased Becky because she saw everything in front of her eyes. Looking at the red face of Becky makes her want to teased Becky more. Becky covers her cheek to hide the shyness, but it's too late for her.

"That's enough Vane." She said and stare at Vane with annoyance face.

Vane chuckle by just looking at Becky shyness. Then they both continue their works.

---------------

Freen just finish her work for that day. She arrived at her home. Looking so tired and feel so heavy in her leg feels like she just wants to drag it. She walks toward her bedroom and put her bag on the table. She slammed her body on the bed and sigh. It's a tiring day for her at the office.

"What a long day today. Why I felt so exhausted."

She felt fatigue in her body so much. She wants to go to get shower, but her body won't let her get up from the bed. At that time, she wishes somebody can drag her to the bathroom and showered her like a princess. She feels wants to take a nap first just for a minute before shower. But then suddenly that one incident pop up in her mind. The incident like a week ago, where a women bumped into her while she walks with Nam the other day. She keeps on thinking that incident in her fatigue body. But that incident make she forget her fatigue body. She never expects that incident will happen on that day. Actually, she's quite shock at that time when it happens. But don't want to show Nam her expression and her mix feeling that time.

Suddenly her face carved a small smile at her tip of her lips.

"Hope you're doing well....

...Becky Armstrong...."

___________________________________

A/N
Hello everyone! It's a New Chapter!
Interesting right? Wonder what will happen after this.
As always Captain Nam is the best! 😎👍

Leave some comment and like! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.3K 28
Becky has always had a dream of being a criminal psychology student and now when she actually became one and unexpected change in events happened whe...
143K 7.8K 76
this a fanfiction of freen and becky. I always thought what if freen and becky was in sam and mon's universe. what if real and reel were marged toget...
Fallen By itsK98

Fanfiction

36.9K 1.7K 24
"You don't have a choice. Since I get back your wings, you must protect your heart. Please be kind and show love always my daughter" the light said a...
83.2K 3.6K 37
** I fell in love with GAP the series and loved the actress that played in this series. This is purely fan fiction and hope you like and follow the s...