The Lost Luna

By Purple_ivy13

READ!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I'm Mika , a lost human girl , suddenly I find out many secrets about me and my past . Joi... More

Chapter 1:My life as Mika
Chapter 2 :Me and the bully
Chapter 3 :My Only friend
Chapter 4 : It was a dumb idea
Chapter 6 : Mr Biology ,it's enough
Chapter 7 : what is this feeling ?
Chapter 8 : The Meeting
Chapter 9 : My mate
Chapter 10 : Jessa's Bestie
Chapter 11 : Something Fishy
Chapter 12 : Nightstand
Chapter 13 : I have to go , it's important
Chapter 14 : Weird note
Chapter 15: Jinns on a mission
Chapter 16 : Don't freak out.
Chapter 17 : late night dinner
Chapter 18 : Mates !!!
Chapter 19 :mates!!! (2)
Chapter 20 :The witch's coven
CHARACTER FACE REVEAL😊💖
*Behind the scenes*postponed
Chapter 23 :The witch's coven(2)
Chapter 24: Can you do it , yes or no?

Chapter 5 : I missed you

17 4 0
By Purple_ivy13

My room was plain , it only had posters of my wolf, it was painted  blue, a bed that was covered in blue bedding,  a blue wardrobe , a blue shoe stack and a blue dressing table with mirror  and a chair , yes blue was my favorite  color it made me feel like I was drowning in a ocean and I love that feeling even though it kinda weird , I freshened up and lay on the bed using my phone that was when I remembered I didn't  take Mika's phone digit . Oh f**k , I told myself  that would be the first thing I do tomorrow in school , I went to the kitchen only to find my siblings making peanut butter and jelly , gross , I am allergic to peanuts " wait ,Tessa aren't you gonna cook something up , why are you guys eating PB and J " I asked  " oh, about that you'll have to suit yourself,  I ain't  cooking any damn thing " she said as a matter of fact , I just took few slices of bread and strawberry Jelly and hastily returned to my room.

After eating I tried to sleep , but I couldn't  sleep ,I was thinking about Miles , Mika's brother , I kept tossing on the bed but sleep didn't come to me . I wondered if He was also thinking of me , from that moment I knew I was falling in love with Miles , I wondered what Mika would think if she finds out ,would she end our newly birthed friendship ? Will she hate me ? Will she accept me?  Different questions kept on popping in my head . I told myself to make sure ........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
54.6K 133 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
178K 13.8K 35
"Water pooled around my feet, rising at an alarming rate. I stared - panicked - at the palms of my hands, willing the water gushing out of them to st...
10.3K 345 10
A special dance to honor one year of The greatest superheroes of Paris, is held for Lady bug and Chat Noir. But will it all go down how it was expect...