Our Fate ・S. Black・(Harry Pot...

De elijahmikaelsonsimp

On October 31 1981, it was believed that mass murderer Sirius Black had betrayed James and Lily Potter and su... Mai multe

Cast
Prologue (EDITED)
Chapter Two (EDITED)
Chapter Three (EDITED)
Chapter Four (EDITED)
Chapter Five (EDITED)
Chapter Six (EDITED)
Chapter Seven (EDITED)
Chapter Eight (EDITED)
Chapter Nine (EDITED)
Chapter Ten (EDITED)
PLAYLIST FOR PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter Eleven (EDITED)
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen (EDITED)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One:THE FINAL
ACT TWO:THE GOBLET OF FIRE
PLAYLIST FOR THE GOBLET OF FIRE
***
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter One (EDITED)

85 6 1
De elijahmikaelsonsimp

BEFORE YOU START, PLEASE DON'T JUDGE MY BOOK OFF OF ACT ONE! I'M AWARE IT'S BADLY WRITTEN, I'LL BE EDITING IT FULLY AFTER THE BOOK IS FINISHED FULLY. I PROMISE YOU IT GETS BETTER 🥲🤞🏼

"Oi, Silv wake up" whisper-shouted Sirius Black through the cold, damp, sharp walls of his Azkaban
cell.

He was attempting and failing to wake up his wife, today was the day they escape this hell hole. Sirius had asked the Minister of Magic for his copy of the Daily Prophet, when asked why he simply responded with 'want to know what's going on in the outside world don't I?' In truth, he had spotted Pettigrew acting as a pet of a ginger-haired family. He had shown Silvia and they had agreed it was time that this came to an end and they finally got their justice for not just themselves but for Lily, James and Harry too.
Over the years of being locked away, him and Silvia had discussed what life would have been like, had they not been arrested and thrown into Azkaban.

Would they have met Harry? Would Sirius, Silvia and Remus be like they were before and remained best friends after that nerve wracking night? Would Sirius and Silvia had been parents? Thoughts like that wracked through their minds and conversations for 12 years.

The Ministry clearly hadn't caught Pettigrew. The traitor. Over the years they had been imprisoned, no one had come to visit, sure you had the odd few house elves who delivered food (if you could call sloppy goo with peas mixed in food) but they were always unsocial and would mutter all sorts of things ranging from 'dirty murderers' to 'vile death eaters'.

Over the years Sirius and Silvia had learnt to accept it, for they were never getting out of here. That was true, all until now.

"Silvia for christ sakes woman, wake up!" Sirius whisper-shouted again. This must have been what? The tenth time now?

"Im up!" responded Silvia.

Sirius rolled his eyes. 'Dramatic women and their "beauty sleep"' he thought.

Suddenly, it dawned on Silvia. Tonight was the night they escaped! After 12 years, she may be able to finally feel happy again. She would see Remus, that's if he wants to see us, if not then they would have to unfortunately obliviate him for obvious reasons, they couldn't risk their necks by being thrown back in here again.

"Sirius, do you realise how dramatic you can be at times my love?" Silvia asked innocently.

Sirius gasped dramatically and put a hand to his heart, "I am no such thing Silvia Snape!" he responded dramatically.

"Snape-Black" said Silvia correcting him.

Sirius just laughed and reached his hand through the bars of his cell and touched Silvia's face gently. "We're getting out of here tonight darling, one way or another and then i can finally kiss you again, I can give you my famous padfoot hugs and I can touch you properly again and-"

"Sirius Black do NOT finish that sentence!" Silvia scolded, going bright red.

Despite being surrounded by dementors for 12 years, Sirius and Silvia Black, oh sorry Snape-Black had always managed to make each other happy simply by just being there for each other and giving each other hope when nothing else could. Oh and about that escape plan, you see, Sirius and Silvia realised that they could transform into their animagus forms and fool the dementors. (Took them an awful time to realise I know, but hey! Let's give them a break)

"Silv, I need you to promise me something..if something goes wrong, promise me that you will leave me behind and you will get out of here, see the world, visit moony or your brother. Find Harry. Just promise me?" asked Sirius.

"Siri.." Silvia sighed.

"Please Silvia, promise me.." pressured Sirius.

"I promise, but don't think for a second I won't hesitate to come back for you" said Silvia.

"That's why I married you, you're resilient and stubborn, too stubborn for your own good" said Sirius.

"I get it from my brother" said Silvia

"Now let's get the hell out of here Siri" said Silvia, grasping his hand and squeezing it with hope.

~~~~
Severus' face paled drastically and he winced as he dropped his hot, morning coffee onto his lap as he read the headline of the Daily Prophet that day. Severus doesn't usually read the newspapers as he finds it too depressing but today was different, he felt like he had to.

'MASS MURDERERS SIRIUS BLACK AND SILVIA SNAPE-BLACK ESCAPE FROM AZKABAN'

The mass murdering couple, loyal followers of you-know-who escaped from Azkaban in the early hours of July 14. The Minister of Magic states that the Muggle Prime Minister has been alerted and anyone who sees Mr Black and Mrs Snape-Black should keep their distance from them and alert their nearest Auror Office and be cautious.

Some members of the wizarding community as well as the Minister of Magic believe the couple have escaped to get revenge and find Harry Potter for bringing the downfall of their Dark Lord.

The Ministry is offering an award of 2000 galleons if anyone finds them or has heard anything about them and have information which could be used in the capture of the couple once again.

Severus began to feel sick. Black and his wife, his sister. Had escaped. Severus felt as if the nightmare of October 31, 1981 was happening all over again and coming to haunt him.
Sure, when Sirius and Silvia had gotten together and married he was not happy but he got over it because Black made his sister happy and that's all he could ask for.

Everything went downhill in the days leading to October 31, 1981. His sister had stopped talking to him, Severus was being ordered to do missions for The Dark Lord every day, he never saw his sister much anymore and that had pained him.

When he found out that Black and his sister- no. He refuses to call her his sister. When Black and his wife had did what they did and sold out his lily, Harry and James he was furious. Her own best friends. He has never felt anger like it. He felt betrayed and heartbroken. No, not for his sister, she deserved what she got. He felt heartbroken for Lily but also a small bit for Harry, he would never see his parents again.

Black and his wife were evil, guilty, murderous, traitorous people. Nothing more, nothing less.

As he sat in his armchair in his home in Spinner's End he hoped and prayed that they would get caught and thrown back into Azkaban, hell maybe even given the dementors kiss. But as much as Severus tried to convince himself that that was all his sister was, a murderer, somewhere in his heart was still pained and broken that he had lost her forever.
He blames Black for most of it, he probably put the imperious curse on her.

~~~~
As Harry sat on the damp pavement at the side of the road feeling the cool, autumn crisp breeze go down his back he felt as if something or someone was watching him. He heard rustling coming from the bushes in front of him and he stood up, wand at the ready.

Emerging from the bushes was a dark, black dog which was unfortunately growling at him. Harry stepped back and fell on the pavement, wand falling out of his hand. "Caw! Caw!" Looking up from the dog, Harry now noticed which looked like a crow looking at him intensely.

He must be daydreaming but he swore he saw the crow look at the dog threateningly when it growled at him.

As the dog stalked a bit closer, a tall, purple..bus? Had driven around the corner and it began honking at him, slowing down into a stop right in-front of him.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for a stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike and I will be your conductor for this evening" said a man (assuming his name is Stan) from the Knight Bus. Silvia had been on this before after running away from home after her father had beat her and Severus for coming home late.

"What'chu doing down there for?" asked Stan glancing down at Harry.

"I fell over" he responded bluntly.

"What'chu fell over for?" asked Stan. Sirius and Silvia glanced at each other and both of them knew they would be having a laugh at this once they transform back.

"I didn't do it on purpose" said Harry. 'Ooo sassy Harry, definitely got that one from James' Silvia thought.

"Well come on then! Let's not wait for the grass to grow" replied Stan. Me and Sirius went back into the bushes and out the other side in order to not be seen by Stan. As we were leaving them we heard the last bit of their conversation.

"What'chu lookin at?" Asked Stan

"Nothing" Harry responded quickly.

"Well come on then! No no no I'll get that you get in" Said Stan.

After their interaction, we heard painful grunts, 'must be carrying Harry's trunk' she thought. Sirius learnt that lesson in fourth year when he offered to carry her trunk for her, he broke his wrist and swore to never carry a trunk again; especially a girls' one.

I flew onto Sirius' back and he began running, allowing the cool breeze to flow through our animagus forms. This year was going to be interesting, but like Sirius said once before, what's life without a little risk?

A/n: well the first chapter is doneeee, if you've been here before then you know how bad I am with updating and how unreliable I am when it comes to completing stories but I promise you I'm going to really try with this one, I love my idea of where this is going to go so I really want to complete it. I already have a sequel idea and this is only the first chapter!
When it comes to updating, my motivation is really bad, this is usually because of my mental health half the time but I'm going to do my best. I go back to school Monday so not sure when the next chapter will be. Updates will mainly be on weekends as I have exams coming up. With that being said, have a great day/night! <3
Also i'd appreciate if you comment and vote so i know what you like and don't like, it also inspires me A LOT! ♥️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

517K 18.4K 41
[THIS BOOK IS PRETTY SHIT. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. IT IS BEING RE-WRITTEN AS 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑. YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PROFILE.] "I mean it. I...
11.8K 384 36
(I'm not great at writting so please don't judge me) On her 11th birthday, tomboy Harriet Potter learns that she's a powerful witch with a place wait...
1.5K 14 61
Continuation of my previous work, Disgraced of the House of Black because apparently, you can only have two-hundred parts in a Wattpad story. Every...
2.1K 110 35
"We were so far into this war. It started with the Death of an innocent boy: Cedric Diggory. Then my mother, Cordelia Black. I don't know who's next...