Blue Moon

By iam_mari02

๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’, ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’- ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ... More

Aesthetic/Graphics
Playlist
Cast
Prologue
The Phantom Menace
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Attack Of The Clones
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Revenge Of The Sith
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Obi-Wan Kenobi Season One
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A New Hope
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The Empire Strikes Back
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Return Of The Jedi
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 20

2.2K 7 0
By iam_mari02

The Devastator chased the transport of Roken and the rest of the group. All that mattered was capturing Obi-Wan Kenobi and Mary Skywalker.

"Hyperdrive's almost ready. Move all power to the rear shields. We'll head for Tessen. Get you out from there." Roken affirmed.
"We're not gonna make it to Tessen, are we?" asked Kenobi.
"Motivator's shot. Power couplings are bad. I'm workin' on it, but those shields won't last forever."
"How much time do you need?" Mary asked.
"More than we have." Roken replied.

There were constant murmurs inside the ship and the explosions continued.
Mary approached her niece.
"They're scared. She keeps their minds off of it." affirmed Leia.

And another explosion.

"Maybe Obi should borrow her too." Mary said. "Anyway, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Mary, an old friend of Obi-Wan's, Princess."
"Nice to meet you, Mary." Leia replied.
Mary smiled at her niece.

Mary approached Obi-Wan.

"What is it?"
"I'm going to give you time. I'm the one that Vader wants. If I go, he will follow." Obi-Wan said.
"What? No!" Mary replied.
"Roken needs more time to fix the ship. This will give him that time. You've spent ten years protecting the Jedi. This is my chance to return that favour." Kenobi said to the crowd.
"But we're so close." Roken added.
"If you go, I follow you. And there is no argument. He wants me too." Mary added.
"Roken, you know this plan makes sense." Obi-Wan stated.
"No, we need you!"
"It'll buy you the time you need. You must get these people out of here. You are all the future. You are the future. You're what needs to survive." Obi-Wan affirmed.
"Do you really want to go too?" Leia asked to Mary.
"Yes... Leia, I must. I can't let Obi face Vader alone." Mary replied.

Leia ran away.

"Leia..." Mary said.
"She needs to be given space. Just..." Haja said.
"You must promise me that you'll get her home, Haja." Obi-Wan said.
"You have my word." Haja replied.

And another explosion.

"Are you ready? Drop ship's all set." Roken said. "You don't have to do this, you know. We can still fix the drive."
"We have to go." Kenobi affirmed.
"It's not about us, is it? You want to do it. It's about you and him." Roken stated.
"Yeah, it's an old issue that the three of us have to solve." Mary affirmed.
"Just keep them safe." Obi-Wan said.
"Keep yourselves safe too."
"Roken... There are not many leaders left. People follow you. Don't stop."
"I'm just getting started."

                                                                          ☾☼

"We're tracking an escape craft. There are two life forms aboard."
"That's them." Vader affirmed.
"My Lord, we must continue our pursuit of the insurgents. Now is our chance to wipe out this network in its entirety. We cannot prioritize one lone Jedi and a traitor." the Grand Inquisitor said.
"He is not just any Jedi. And she is not just any traitor. Follow them."
"At once, Lord Vader."
"Prepare my ship. I will face them alone." Vader concluded.
Darth Vader breathed.

                                                                              ☾☼

The Jedi, in this way, led Darth Vader to the planet Tessen, ready to face him once and for all.

"Have you come to destroy me, Obi-Wan? And after I kill Obi-Wan, I'll think of you too, sister." Vader said.
Vader's red lightsaber ignited.
"You can't kill me, you forgot, Anakin." Mary said, igniting her blue lightsaber.
"Don't worry, I'll think of something else for you." Vader replied.
"I will do what I must." Obi-Wan replied.
"Then you will die!" Vader said.

And then the three began to fight. Their lightsabers clashed.
Obi-Wan used the Force to bring down a rock wall but Vader blocked it with the Force.

"Your strength has returned. But the weakness still remains." Vader stated.
And then with the Force, Vader created a crack in the ground, plunging the Jedi into a pit.
"And that is why you will always lose."
Obi-Wan shouted while fell into the pit. Darth Vader breathed.
"No... Obi-Wan." Mary yelled.
After Vader with the Force threw boulders at the Jedi, burying him.
"Did you truly think that you could defeat me? You have failed, Master."

Mary screamed in anger and attacked her brother and the two continued the fight.
Mary attacked while Vader defended himself, she used the Force to throw a boulder at Vader but he cut it in half with his saber and then threw them at his sister.
Mary ducked to dodge the two boulders and that's when Vader kicked her in the face.
Mary fell to the ground. Blood coming out her nose.

"You like to win easy, big brother." said Mary as she parried her brother's attack with her saber.
"You've always been weak against me." Vader said.
"Never underestimate me."

Vader threw another boulder but she rolled to the side and got up and then they started fighting again.
Obi-Wan with the Force managed to hold the rubble and then threw it in the air and came out of the pit and ran to the twins.
Vader again dropped his sister, who lost her saber and he was about to strike her when Kenobi intercepted the attack with his saber and then hurled Vader with a rock wall a little further away.

"Are you okay?" asked Kenobi.
"Yes, and you?" replied Mary putting her hand on his chest.
"Yes."

Obi-Wan with the Force lifted many boulders and then threw them at Vader fiercely.
As the duo approached the Sith Lord. Vader recovering, attacked them.
The duo was troubling the Sith, until Obi-Wan hit Vader's vital functions box.
Vader struggled to breathe and Mary jumped and hit Vader's helmet, smashing the left side.
There were sparks coming out of the helmet of the Sith and Vader was trying to breath.
Mary and Obi-Wan watched the scene in shock.
Mary attempted to approach the kneeling twin who was rising, but was restrained by the Jedi.
Vader then looked at the duo with hatred.

"Brother." Mary said, destroyed.
"Anakin." Obi-Wan said.
"Anakin is gone." Vader replied, distorted. "I am what remains."
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Anakin. For all of it." Obi-Wan said with eyes full of tears.
"I am not your failure, Obi-Wan. You didn't kill Anakin Skywalker. I did." Vader affirmed, distorted. "The same way, I will destroy you!" Vader said, with his voice again.
"Then my friend is truly dead." Obi-Wan added.
Mary seeing that she could no longer save her brother, she said with a broken voice and tears in her eyes, "Goodbye, brother."
"Goodbye, Darth." added Obi-Wan and the duo turned to go away.

Mary turned to look at her brother one last time. Vader was already looking at her.
Mary went to her brother saying to Obi-Wan, "Go ahead, I have to tell him something."
Mary came close to her brother, hugged him, Anakin reciprocated and then she told him, "I'll always love you, big brother." And then she left.
Vader screamed "Obi-Wan!", "Mary!"

Mary cried again as the duo climbed onto the ship.

"She had lost her mother and now her brother." Mary thought.
"He had lost his mother and now his sister." Vader also thought.

                                                                          ☾☼

After Darth Vader was defeated, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Mary sensed that Luke Skywalker was in danger. They flew to Tatooine, where they discovered that Reva had stormed the Lars' homestead, putting young Luke to flight.

"Luke!" Obi-Wan yelled.
"Luke!" Mary shouted.
"Luke!", "Luke!" also Owen and Beru shouted his name.
"Luke! Luke!"
"Where is he?" asked Obi-Wan.
"He's gone." Beru replied.
"I'll look in the Dune Sea. We'll search till we find him." Obi-Wan said.
"Ben!" Beru said gesturing at something in the distance.

They looked at the figure and noticed that was Reva. She was carrying Luke unconscious and then she set him on the sand. Owen and Beru ran towards him. The three disappeared back into the house. The duo noticed that Reva was crying.

"I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it. I failed them. He killed them all, and I couldn't do it."
"You haven't failed them." Mary said.
"By showing mercy, you have given them peace. You have honoured them." Obi-Wan said.
"Have I become him?"
"No. You have chosen not to. Who you become now, that is up to you." Obi-Wan added.
"Now you're free." Mary said, hugging her.
"We all are." Reva replied.

Mary walked into Lars' homestead and saw that the couples had laid Luke on his bed.
"How is he?" asked Mary.
"He's fine, thank goodness." Beru replied.
"We thought we'd lost him forever." Owen added.
Mary tried to get closer to her nephew but then stopped, looking for the couple's approval.
"Of course you can get closer, he's your nephew." Beru said with a smile.
"Thank you..."
Mary sat next to her still unconscious nephew and caressed his face.
"He's just like him..." Mary affirmed, seeing the resemblance to her brother.
Then added, "Thank you for taking care of him, you are what he deserves, not me. He deserves happiness and to grow up with a family that is always there for him."
Mary got up and looked at her nephew one last time.
"I have to go, it was good to see you again."
"Mary, if you want, you can stay." Owen said to his stepsister.
"Thank you, but I need to be alone and redeem me for what I've caused in these ten years in the Dark Side. I promise to be there for him in the future."
"I hope you find peace." Owen added.
"Thank you and goodbye." Mary smiled at the couple and left the homestead.

Outside the homestead, she took a few steps and kelt, she put her hand on the ground and said, "I miss you so much, Mom. I wish you were here."
"She's always with you." Obi-Wan added, kneeling next to her and giving her a hug to comfort her.
"Even with him... she's always with us." Mary said with a sad smile and Obi-Wan smiled back at her.

                                                                          ☾☼

On Alderaan Obi-Wan and Mary visited the Organa family for one last time.

"Lola!" Leia exclaimed.
"Who am I to separate a young lady from her droid?" Kenobi said.
"Obi-Wan. Mary. Thank you." thanked the Organa spouses.
"Of course." Obi-Wan replied.
"We can never repay you."
"We would do anything for Leia." Mary added.
"I fear for her future. The Empire grows stronger and bolder." Bail affirmed.
"Well, if you ever need our help again, you know where to find us." Obi-Wan said.
"Let's hope that day never comes."

The duo approached Leia.

"So, what'll you two do now?" asked Leia.
"I don't know. What do you think I should do?" said Obi-Wan.
"I think you should sleep." Leia replied.

The trio laughed.

"I think you're right." Mary stated.
"Leia... when I said before that I didn't know your parents..." Kenobi said.

Leia looked at Obi-Wan and Mary.

"Princess Leia Organa, you are wise, discerning, kind-hearted. These are qualities that came from your mother. But you are also passionate and fearless, forthright. And these are gifts from your father. Both were exceptional people who bore an exceptional daughter. I wish I could tell you more." Obi-Wan said and Mary had clear eyes.
"It's okay. You don't have to." Leia replied.
"Will I ever see you again?" asked Leia.
"I'm sure we will." replied Mary.
"Maybe. Someday. If you ever need help from a tired old man." Kenobi said. "But we must be careful. No one must know, or it could endanger us both."
"Goodbye, Obi-Wan. Goodbye Mary." Leia said.
"Goodbye, Princess. May the Force be with you." said both the Jedi.
The two Jedi boarded the ship.

                                                                         ☾☼

"It's time to say goodbye, Obi." Mary said.
"Where will you go?"
"On a planet where you can see a beautiful starry sky and an equally beautiful moon. What about you?" Mary said.
"I think I'll change my place... I don't like that cave anymore."

The two burst out laughing.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, and thank you for helping me out of the Dark Side. You're the best friend I could ask for."
"I'll always be there for you, Mary. I'll miss you, too."
"May the Force be with you, Obi." Mary said.
"May the Force be with you, Mary." Obi-Wan replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 914 34
๐Ÿฆ‹ๅฝกโ˜† โช ๐š‚๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ป๐š‚ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐š๐™ธ๐šƒ โซ ๐Ÿฆ‹ๅฝกโ˜† โIT'S FUN TO LOSE AND TO PRETENDโž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, padmรฉ's twin finds...
168K 4.6K 25
A princess in disguise and a young slave boy. Both destined to be more. What will happen when they meet? All rights go to Disney and Lucasfilm. I onl...
15.1K 343 31
Our actions define our legacy "๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด," ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
6.2K 337 57
Rankings: #1 Ashoka 10/12/2023 ๐Ÿฅ‡ 12/01/2024 #4 StarWars 14/10/2023 #4 AnakinSkywalker 13/10/2023 ----------------------------- In a galaxy far, fa...