In The End ✶ Derek Hale

Galing kay hellfiresoulss

After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents a... Higit pa

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗫
forty nine

thirty one

987 22 8
Galing kay hellfiresoulss

031 - echo house

season three -
episode twenty

A FEW NIGHTS later both Stiles and Noah pull up outside of Eichen House looking between one another; after Void attacked Scott and twisted the knife and Deaton poisoning the fox inside of him.

He suggested to his father that he should be locked away for supervision as he doesn't want to hurt anyone else.

They both get out of the vehicle and look at the gates to enter the building.

Stiles gulps looking at the haunted and dark building ahead of him, looking back at his father; not long after they go to move forward to go inside the building.

Hearing a motorcycle pull up behind them, they both turn towards the noise now seeing Scott pulling his helmet off and getting off the bike to rush towards them.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asks, "Because we wanted to avoid something like this" Stilinski explains.

"It's only seventy-two hours" Stiles mumbles quietly and tiredly looking at his childhood best friend in front of him.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from, the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies" Scott says worriedly; now looking at Noah.

"You don't know everything yet" Scott says; as Stilinski looks at the best friend of his son in front of him, "I know enough, Nogitsune's, Kitsune's, Hybrids, Oni, or whatever they're called" Stilinski states.

Earning a surprised look of Stiles beside him; "Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct" Stiles says.

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's and it terrifies me, I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist, plus Marlo's still not improving at the hospital" Noah says.

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Scott asks, "He's not, it was my decision" Stiles explains.

"Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here" Scott says, "And I can't hurt you" Stiles says softly remembering what the fox did.

"Deaton's got some ideas, Argent's calling people, we're going to find something and, if we can't" Scott says before Stiles interrupts.

"If you can't, if you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out" Stiles says stepping closer towards Scott now.

Scott looks at his best friend with a sad look on his face; not prepared to say farewell to his brother; "Come on" Noah says motioning towards the entrance gate as Stiles and Scott share sad mutual looks together; as the gate buzzes open.

Before they go any further Stiles turns around towards Scott once more, "Look out for Marlo, okay? The Nogitsune wants her" Stiles warns the alpha, Scott nods with surprised eyes at the news of the fox wanting the hybrid.

CHRIS IS STILL AT the sheriff's station awaiting bail so he calls Deaton to ask him about the other he went to Japan to get the poison for the fox.

"Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?" Chris asks the veterinarian; "Only minor, the white wolf was exactly where you said it would be" Deaton answers the Argent hunter.

"But we have two problems, now, first the lichen is not a cure, it'll wear off in a matter of days" Deaton explains as Scott and Allison lean on the desk listening to the man speak to Chris.

"But, while it does work, the Oni won't go after Stiles, right?" Chris asks in a hushed whisper.

"I hope, Eichen House has an unusual history, it might not be all that safe for the Oni there, as well" Deaton explains over the phone.

"What's the second problem?" Chris asks, "I checked with your contacts in Japan, the yakuza boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll" Deaton replies looking at Scott and Allison in front of him now.

"What scroll?" Scott wonders; "A Shugendo scroll, the shugendo were the ascetic mystics of Japan" Deaton explains as Chris continues.

"The scroll had information on how to exorcise a Nogitsune". Scott looks at his mentor sitting in front of him; "So, we need to find that scroll?" Scott asks.

"Exactly. And, I did get a name of the man who last purchased it, Kincaid" Deaton reveals.

Allison recognisers the name; "He was with Katashi, he's the guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun" Allison says.

"Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll for himself" Deaton stated looking at brunette girl.

"But Stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among his things and a paranoid like Katashi would keep it close, probably on him at all times" Chris says.

"What does a Shugendo scroll look like?" Allison asks Deaton, who gets up from his desk and grabs something from behind him.

"Something like this" Deaton reveals handing the scroll object to the girl.

"Do they come in different sizes?" Allison asks; "Any size" Deaton replies, Allison looks at the scroll that's currently in her hand before looking at Deaton.

"Then I think I know where it might be" Allison states, before they hang up the phone.

Scott explains to both older man what Stiles said about the fox wanting Marlo.

Deaton inhales deeply afraid of what would happen if they fox and hybrid worked together; especially if Marlo turned her humanity off.

"Don't tell Derek just yet, not until we figure this all out" Scott says urgently towards Chris; "Got it" Chris mumbles hanging up the telephone.

TURNS OUT STILES CHANGES his mind about being at Eichen House after a suicide occurs in the stairwell; he then gets locked in his room with his roommate Oliver.

Who reveals to the boy why this building is called 'Echo House', because things echo around the hauntings.

Stiles stays awake all night due to not being able to sleep with his pillow; his roommate coughs worrying Stiles a little bit; "You okay?" Stiles asks.

"I swallowed a bug the other day. You ever do that? I keep coughing, like it's still in my throat" Oliver answers as Stiles looks around disgusted.

"That's disgusting, Oliver" Stiles mumbles, before looking around the tiled room; "You don't have any idea when they unlock the doors, do you?" Stiles asks as footsteps are heard from the echoing hallway.

"Now" Oliver answers looking at the door, as soon as the door opens and Oliver is taken out of his restraints; they both walk into the courtyard walking around the other patients.

"Now, most of the people here are okay; the violent ones are in the closed unit, that's Hillary, she has OCD, that's Gary, he thinks he's Jesus Christ, Dan, also jesus, that's Mary" Oliver continues listing some of the patients as he gets to the last name Stiles's interrupts.

"Mary Magdalene?" Stiles asks walking in the directions of the phones, "No, she also thinks she's Jesus, you'd be surprised how many Jesuses we get" Oliver replies looking at Stiles.

"I'm not really" Stiles mutters; "Hey, how come you want to use the phone already?" Oliver asks.

"Cause, after one night, I've changed my mind about this place being safe for me, or anyone-ever" Stiles explains anxiously; also worried for his older sister.

Stiles then listens into the woman's conversation on the phone with confusion laced in his eyebrows.

"No, no, I think you're wrong, I really think I should tell them, they're going to want to know the story, the whole story, I really think they should know, yes, I do, one of them is standing right behind me" the woman says earning a even more confused glance off Stiles after hearing the last sentence of the conversation.

The woman walks off shyly from the phones; "Who was that?" Stiles asks walking towards the phone; "That's Meredith, she's a little weird" Oliver says.

Stiles scoffs; "You're a little weird. She's a lot weird" Stiles states, before putting the phone to his ear hearing the dial done is not there.

"It's dead" Stiles says confused; looking at Meredith who is still walking away; "Yeah, they turn off all the phones for twenty-four hours after a suicide" Oliver replies.

"Why didn't you tell me that before?" Stiles exasperates, "Why didn't you ask?" Oliver asks.

Stiles looks at the odd male beside him; before slamming the phone back on it sitting place and begins walking back into the courtyard area; "What are you going to do now?" Oliver asks.

"I'm getting out of the nuthouse" Stiles snarls; "That's not really the appropriate way to describe a facility like this" Oliver states.

Stiles realises who he saw last night is really here and wasn't a part of his imagination.

Malia Tate stands with her back faced towards him; as he calls out her name leaving the girl to turn around before punching Stiles in the face.

Who immediately falls to the ground due to the girls strength, as the guards begin to get harsh and rough with Stiles.

Ms Morrell comes out of the blue noticing that Stiles is looking at the basement in confusion and realisation; realising his been down there before.

CHRIS AND DEREK both sit in the jail cells; back to back as Derek continues listening in to the conversations in the office area; "Still nothing?" Chris asks the werewolf.

"Derek?" Chris asks again; "Hold on" Derek replies continuing to listen.

"Hey, where's the Sheriff?" A deputy asks; "Stilinski's out for the day" Parrish answers before continuing.

"So, the Katashi murder is now a federal investigation. Everything here that wasn't blown up needs to be placed in lockup" Parrish says.'

Derek then opens his eyes from listening to the conversation with the deputies.

"You were right, they're moving all the evidence" Derek states tiredly to Chris; "Was there anything about the murder itself? Any other details?" Chris asks.

"Just about putting Katashi's things in a federal lockup, and something about Stilinski being out for the day, you know, if all of this is true, people are dead because of Stiles, Marlo is dying in a hospital bed" Derek says.

"But is it really Stiles? Remember, we've had this problem before" Chris says knowing the man is worried about his girlfriend.

"But we got lucky with Jackson, what happens when you don't get lucky?" Derek wonders.

"I guess it depends on how much or how little of Stiles is left" Chris states, Derek sighs knowing if Stiles dies, it'll break Marlo's heart.

"You ever heard of the Berserkers?" Chris asks; "Germanic warriors, they wore the skins of bears to channel their ferocity" Derek answers.

"They didn't just wear them, they became them" Chris states before he continues talking distracting the man from breaking down about his girlfriend.

"You know, a couple years ago, a family came to us for help with their son, this group of teenagers, they were doing all sorts of rituals with animal skins, somehow, they tapped into it, but, with Berserkers, the human side doesn't last long; they're not tempered by the moon" Chris says.

"He killed people?" Derek asks, "He tore them apart, eventually, I had to tell the family their son was gone, it took three of us to take him down, almost every bullet we had and, when it was over, I felt no remorse-none, I knew that kid was long gone" Chris states.

Derek stares ahead of him at the dirty floor; "Would you feel any remorse putting Stiles down?" Derek asks.

"Stiles? Yes, but not a nogitsune" Chris states, not mentioning what Scott told him about the nogitsune wanting Marlo and her humanity off abilities.

STILES AND THE OTHER patients have a therapy session with Ms Morrell, discussing guilt and how it makes you feel.

Stiles and Malia are both the ones to answer and Oliver answering what someone would be like if they didn't experience guilt which would make them a sociopath.

Morrell then notices Stiles fidgeting and breathing heavily, running his neck laced with anxiety.

Morrell notices the rush like mark he has forming on his neck as well; before quickly dismissing the class and rushing Stiles towards her office to discuss things.

They soon arrive in Marin's office and she explains why she took him away from the therapy session and if she could also look at his back with his consent first.

He accepts and moves up his shirt allowing her to look at the rash like mark on his upper back.

"It's called a Lichtenberg figure, they appear on lightning strike victims, the fact that they're appearing on you after a shot of wolf-lichen is both significant and strange" Morrell explains while running her finger tips along the marks.

Before Stiles quickly puts his shirt back down and turns around to face the woman; "By "significant and strange," do you mean "hopeful and optimistic?"" Stiles asks.

Morrell reads some medical bottles; "When the marks fade, the Nogitsune's grip will return" Morrell explains shutting the cupboard and handing Stiles a pill bottle now.

"What are these? Sleeping pills?" Stiles asks, "Amphetamines, sleeping is exactly what you don't want to do, you're vulnerable when you're asleep" Morrell explains.

"So, all I have to do is stay awake?" Stiles asks, "For now, if your friends haven't figured out something by the time those marks are gone, I'll come find you" Morrell states.

"To tell me what to do?" Stiles asks confused; "No, to give you an injection, pancuronium bromide, it causes respiratory paralysis." Morrell states.

"That sounds a lot like death" Stiles says squinting his eyes in disbelief; "It's used for lethal injection, yes" Morrell says nodding.

"So, when the nogitsune takes over, you're gonna kill me?" Stiles asks, "I'm going to do what I've always done, maintain the balance" Morrell explains as Stiles sighs.

"Okay, then-I've missed our talks, thanks for the illicit drugs" Stiles says sarcastically; "Stiles? Stay awake" Morrell demands as Stiles walks out of the office.

Stiles walks down the corridor of Eichen House towards the basement door.

Trying to get inside only to be startled by Oliver who tells him only Brunski the head orderly had the keys to all of the doors.

Th says that if Stiles wants the keys he'll have to play a few tricks, unaware of why Stiles's is in Eichen in the first place.

Stiles walks off forming a plan to get the keys to the basement.

SCOTT, ALLISON, LYDIA and the twins all meet at Allison's apartment for the plan that's going down tonight.

"My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight, probably within the next few hours" Allison explains at the boys walk into the apartment.

Going to stand beside Lydia at one of the doorways; "We're going to rob an armored car?" Ethan asks shocked; "Well, we're going to try" Lydia states.

The teens go through the plan and Scott looks it over again before looking wide eyed at the girls who are serious about what's going to happen; "This is a really bad plan" Scott states.

"It's not that bad" Lydia says offended; "It's not that good" Ethan states.

"None of us knows the route they're going to take, if Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it-so, when it gets here" Lydia starts explaining only to be interrupted.

"We attack 'em'?" Aiden wonders, "No, your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident and, when the driver gets out to help" Lydia starts to explain but gets interrupted again.

"We attack em'?" Aiden asks again; "No" Lydia and Allison simultaneously say, "You'll distract him, and Scott will break open the back door" Lydia says.

"I hope" Scott says; "And you'll get Katashi's finger" Lydia says to Ethan; "It's not his actual finger, is it?" Ethan asks as Scott looks at Lydia now wondering the same thing.

"You are so out of our league" Lydia scoffs; "Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" Ethan asks, "Because, if he gets caught, then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence" Scott states.

"Guys, this is going to work, we can do this, we're losing Stiles, my dad's in jail for murder, we need to do this" Allison demands.

STILES AND MALIA organise for her to say something to Oliver and have him attack her and distract the guards long enough so Malia can grab the keys off Brunski's belt which goes successfully.

Although the plan doesn't go quite well when Brunski catches Stiles trying to get into the basement, only to reveal no one has the key to the basement door.

Brunski then moves Stiles to a white room and injects him with five Haldol leaving the boy falling unconscious in the room; allowing the Nogitsune to get in; in some ways.

SCOTT GOES TO HIS door ready to leave for the mission of getting the scroll; only to be stopped by Kira at his door, "What are you doing here?" Scott asks.

"I want to help" Kira states, "I'm not sure it's such a good idea" Scott gently says.

"Because of my mother?" Kira asks, "No, I know that's not your fault" Scott says.

"Yeah, but it still feels like it is and, if I can help, shouldn't I?" Kira asks looking at the McCall boy.

"People who help us usually end up getting hurt, badly" Scott explains remembering his sister like figure laying in a hospital bed alongside Isaac as well.

"Okay, but I've been practicing" Kira says adjusting her bag off her shoulder, "Practicing what?" Scott asks.

"I've been picking this up really fast, like crazy fast" Kira says grabbing out her katana startling Scott in the process who automatically leans back as she whips it out of its hold.

"You sure about that?" Scott asks, "Sorry" Kira bashfully says; "Watch" she then says adjusting the katana in her hold.

Doing tricks with the katana and amazing Scott in the middle of doing it; "Okay, you're coming" Scott shrugs nodding, Kira smiles happily.

STILES SLEEPS IN THE quiet room at Eichen House but inside of his mind is reeling with nightmares of the nogitsune.

"No, no, hey, hey! Hey! Hey, let me out! Let me out! Let me out!" Stiles yells out in his dream.

"Let me in" the nogitsune says walking around the locker room of the high school as Stiles stays in one of the lockers.

"What, What do you mean?" Stiles asks shakily; "You know" the nogitsune says, "Okay, screw you and your stupid riddles" Stiles snarls.

"No riddle this time, Stiles. You know what it means" the nogitsune says, "Let me out, just let me out! Let me out! JUST LET ME OUT!" Stiles yells out.

"Let me in!" The nogitsune screams into the locker Stiles is currently in.

Stiles is then startled awake panting due to being terrified; "No, no, no!" Stiles says scared; "Shhhh, hey, hey, hey, shhhh! Shut up!" Malia says trying to calm the boy down.

After a while the boy takes deep breathes realising his awake and not dreaming; "How did you get in here?" Stiles asks dazed.

Malia shrugs; "I broke the lock. If I concentrate, I can be pretty strong" Malia explains, "Get up" Malia says helping Stiles up who groans.

"There's another way to the basement, through the closed unit, where they keep the real psychos" Malia says walking off out of the quiet room towards the closed unit and basement with Stiles following behind her.

SCOTT AND THE OTHERS plan doesn't go to plan as Kincaid comes out from the back of the police transport van attacking Parrish and leaving the officer unconscious on the ground.

Scott gets up watching Kincaid get the finger out of the evidence bag; "We need that finger" Scott says as Kincaid looks at the two standing before him.

One being a huntress and the other a supernatural being, "Why should I give it to you?" Kincaid asks, "There's a briefcase in there with one hundred and fifty thousand in it" Allison states.

"The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million" Kincaid states holding up the prosthetic.

"Give me the finger" Scott says closing his eyes as he didn't think what he just said through in his head; "You know what I mean" Scott says.

Kira jumps onto Kincaids back who doesn't even barely try before he throws the teenager on the ground.

"I guess negotiations are over and the hybrids not here so good luck" Kincaid growls at teens now showing no mercy.

STILES AND MALIA ENTER the basement looking around; "Do you know what you're looking for?" Malia asks looking at Stiles.

"Something to do with that" Stiles points towards the wall where the marking is.

Malia walks over towards the wall feeling the mark in the wall; "What does it mean?" Malia asks, "Self" Stiles answers.

"Maybe you should tell me more?" Malia suggests wanting the boy to open up about what he's hiding.

Stiles shakes his head; "You might not like me if you know any more" Stiles mumbles.

Malia gets up from her squatting position; "Try to remember that I'm a werecoyote who murdered her own family, I won't judge, I promise" Malia says as Stiles chuckles.

THE TEENS SOON BEGIN fighting Kincaid but eventually loses as Kincaid is too strong; "You have the eyes of an Alpha, but where's the strength?" Kincaid asks Scott.

"Up here" Ethan states, as both Aiden and Ethan growl at the older male who's hurt Scott on the ground; jumping over one of the walking rails and fighting the werewolf.

Lydia runs up to Allison helping her up from the ground as they watch the twins fight Kincaid, pushing him into trashcans and walls, Allison and Lydia watch as the twins get the upper cut.

Malia and Stiles go through old paperwork in the basement; "This place definitely used to be a lot more fun, electroshock, ice baths, trephination?" Malia reads from the paperwork she has in her hand.

Stiles looks up from his now showing her full attention on the paper Malia currently has, "That's what Oliver was talking about. Trephination is when they drill into your head" Stiles says.

"No wonder they don't want anyone down here" Malia mumbles; Stiles sighs, "There's nothing here" Stiles mumbles, growing anxious.

"Could you do me a favor? Could you just check the lines on my back? Just tell me if they're fading?" Stiles asks turning around back facing Malia who looks at his back.

"Yeah, they're almost gone" Malia says, Stiles looks up now realising he could be in possible danger; "I'm guessing that's bad?" Malia asks.

"Hmm" Stiles mumbles as she puts his shirt back down touching him with her cold hands; "Oh" Stiles jumps at the coldness.

"Oh, sorry, I told you I'm always cold" Malia apologises as Stiles turns towards the girl; "That's okay" Stiles says.

"Here" he grabs her hand rubbing her skin.

"Boy, you really are" Stiles says as Malia laughs softly; looking at the nervous boy beside her looking around everywhere but her.

He looks at her for a moment as she leans forward suddenly and kisses him; coming apart from the kiss.

Stiles watches Malia's face back away from his, "Was that your first kiss?" Stiles asks.

Malia chuckles and nods, "Was it okay?" Stiles asks as Malia nods smiling; "You want to try it again?" Stiles asks as the girl nods and he leans in to begin kissing her again.

Which leads to a make out session; after a while of kissing Malia breaks away from the kiss; "I want to try something else" Malia says.

"Something else?" Stiles wonders, "Yeah" Malia says taking her sweater off leaving her just in her bra.

Stiles looks down at the girls cleavage before she softly lays down on the couch in the basement, having Stiles lay on top of her, as the two begin making out again.

Stiles begins kissing her neck allowing the girl to feel some pleasure throughout her body; the two get lost in the moment and start making love between one another, losing both of their virginities.

AIDEN AND ETHAN CONTINUE fighting the weakened and wounded Kincaid throwing him over the nearest trash can.

Kincaid lands beside Scott who's lying on the ground; "Ethan, Aiden" Scott begins.

"Stop!" Lydia comes forward now noticing the twins are going to do more than hurt the older werewolf; "You want him to come after us?" Aiden asks.

"Scott, we've seen guys like this, trust us, he's dangerous" Ethan says.

Scott gets off the ground standing before the twins, as Kira gets up from recovering from the blow Kincaid gave her previously.

"So are we and he looks smart enough to remember that, we're here to save a life, not end one" Scott states getting the prosthetic out of Kincaid pocket and retrieving the scroll, dropping the Silverfinger on the ground.

STILES AND MALIA LAY cuddled up in the basement of Eichen, the both chuckle after making love together, "Stiles" Malia says getting the boys attention, as the girls realised something; walking over to wall where the self symbol is engraved.

Malia knocks on the wall; as she hears the hollowness of the wood, "Do you hear that?" Malia asks looking up at Stiles.

Th boy grabs onto the nearest pole; and begins hitting the wood off the wall; revealing a body inside of the wall, "This is him" Stiles states.

"The nogitsune?" Malia wonders, as she begins going through the pockets on the body; finding a picture inside the pocket; "Recognise them?" Malia asks handing the picture to Stiles.

Stiles looks at the picture in his hands; "One of them, I have to get this to Scott" Stiles says before getting hit by a taser.

Stiles falls to the ground groaning due to the electricity flowing through his veins.

"You took Brunski's keys, I took his stun gun" Oliver says putting the stun gun against Malia, who slides down the wall in pain; Oliver watches as Malia looks at his in fear and anger.

"I also got his haldol" Oliver says grabbing the needle and injecting Malia with it having the girl fall unconscious.

Stiles pants from beside both of them; "Like I was saying, Stiles, I heard they used to do trephination here" Oliver says.

"Oliver? What are you doing?" Stiles says weakly; noticing Oliver grabbing one of the old tools for trephination; "I'm going to let the evil spirits out" Oliver says turning the tool on.

Noticing the fear clearly shown on the weak and vulnerable Stiles. "I borrowed a few pointers from the five-point restraint" Oliver says noticing Stiles's coming to again.

Stiles looks down noticing his restrained against one of the old beds used in the process of drilling into the skull; Stiles grunts as he tried to break free from the restraints.

"Oliver, stop this" Stiles says calmly; as Oliver starts coughing which results in blood spilling onto his hand; "Oliver, listen to me. Stop! Oliver!" Oliver starts getting closer with the power tool.

"Start with her" the nogitsune says; as Oliver stops doing what he was doing to Stiles and looking at Malia now.

Stiles notices the nogitsune to the side; "You did this, you got into his head" Stiles says; "Every Dracula needs a Renfield" the nogitsune says.

Stiles watches Oliver restraining Malia; "Just let her go" Stiles says; "Let me in" the nogitsune says; Stiles starts pulling and grunting against the restraints.

"Stiles, do you want her to leave here alive? Do you want us to leave? We can walk out of this place" the nogitsune snarls, "Just let her go, please" Stiles states pulling at the restraints grunting still.

"Let me in" the nogitsune snarls as Stiles screams out frustratedly, "Let me in, Stiles! Let me in!" the nogitsune demands.

"Just let her go, please!" Stiles yells out as Oliver puts the tool closer and closer to Malia's head, "Let me in, Stiles! Let me in! Let me in, and I'll let her live" the nogitsune states.

"Marlo wants you to let me in" the nogitsune states as Stiles finally allows the nogitsune in; "Oliver" Void Stiles says as Oliver stops drilling.

Looking at the male across the room now who's broken the restraints; walking towards the scared patient now.

Stiles looks at the power tool before grabbing it out of Oliver's hands and whacking it directly across the boys head knocking him unconscious.

Void sighs and walks towards the nearest table to put the drilling tool down; "Stiles?" Malia groggily asks waking up from her drugged phase.

Void just smirks at the coyote and walks out of the basement; escaping Eichen House and meeting up the mastermind behind it all.

SCOTT RUSHES THE SCROLL back to Deaton so he can try and translate it so they have some help defeating the nogitsune and hoping saving Stiles.

Unaware of the whole hybrid situation, "There isn't much here, unfortunately" Deaton says holding the small paper; "Does it say anything?" Scott asks.

"My Japanese isn't great, but, it appears to say that one method of expelling a Nogitsune is to change the body of the host or make the mastermind turn their humanity back on" Deaton states looking at Scott.

"Change the body?" Scott mumbles quietly; "Which begs the question, how do we change Stiles's body and who is the mastermind behind the nogitsune's power?" Deaton asks slowly figuring things out in the his head.

"By turning him into a Werewolf" Scott says; before looking at his boss now in question; "Who is the mastermind behind it all though?" Scott asks.

Deaton looks at Scott anxiously now; "I think it might be Marlo Stilinski" Deaton states earning a shocked look from Scott himself.

TO BE CONTINUED...

⛧°。⋆༺♱༻⋆。°⛧
𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔!
*gulps*
cue evil laugh

pls don't be a ghost reader, if you're enjoying this story and the plot-line i'm coming up with, please vote and leave a comment

socials:
tiktok; hellfiresoulss
insta; hellfire.soulss
pinterest; hellfiresoulss

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

73.7K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...
796 32 9
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaís faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...
61K 1.9K 33
A town full of supernatural beings, secrets and teenagers trying to get through high school and live normal lives; a teenage girl moves back to Beaco...
7.9K 265 49
Season 2-6 of teen wolf ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Besides all the creatures in Beacon Hills here comes a creature that hasn't been in this town for...