ļ¼“ļ¼©ļ¼“ļ¼”ļ¼® (š˜–š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜‰š˜°ļæ½...

By Woolfhoundss

OLEANDER BOOK TWO "š˜”š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜Øš˜­š˜¢š˜“š˜“ š˜£š˜¦ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜§š˜¶š˜­š˜­. š˜”š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜³š˜°š˜°š˜§ š˜°š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ļæ½... More

š—˜š—£š—œš—šš—„š—”š—£š—›
š—¦š—¬š—”š—¢š—£š—¦š—œš—¦
š—–š—¢š—”š—§š—˜š—”š—§ š—Ŗš—”š—„š—”š—œš—”š—šš—¦ š—”š—”š—— š—”š—Øš—§š—›š—¢š—„'š—¦ š—”š—¢š—§š—˜š—¦
š—–š—”š—¦š—§ š—Ÿš—œš—¦š—§
š—£š—Ÿš—”š—¬š—Ÿš—œš—¦š—§
š—£š—„š—¢š—Ÿš—¢š—šš—Øš—˜: š—–š—¢š—”š—§š—„š—¢š—Ÿ
š—¢š—”š—˜: š—„š—˜š—— š—„š—œš—šš—›š—§ š—›š—”š—”š——
š—§š—Ŗš—¢: š—”š—œš—šš—›š—§š—¦š—›š—”š——š—˜
š—§š—›š—„š—˜š—˜: š—žš—”š—¢š—–š—ž š—žš—”š—¢š—–š—ž (š—Ÿš—˜š—§ š—§š—›š—˜ š——š—˜š—©š—œš—Ÿ š—œš—”)
š—™š—¢š—Øš—„: š— š—”š—„š—¬ š—¢š—” š—” š—–š—„š—¢š—¦š—¦
š—™š—œš—©š—˜: š—™š—˜š—Ÿš—Ÿ š—¢š—” š—•š—Ÿš—”š—–š—ž š——š—”š—¬š—¦
š—¦š—œš—«: š—§š—”š—œš—”š—§š—˜š—— š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜
š—¦š—˜š—©š—˜š—”: š——š—¢š—”'š—§ š—•š—Ÿš—”š— š—˜ š— š—˜
š—˜š—œš—šš—›š—§: š—§š—›š—˜ š—”š—œš—šš—›š—§ š—Ŗš—˜ š— š—˜š—§
š—§š—˜š—”: š— š—”š—¬š—•š—˜ š—œ'š—  š—”š— š—”š—­š—˜š——
š—˜š—Ÿš—˜š—©š—˜š—”: š— š—”š—”š—˜š—”š—§š—˜š—„
š—§š—Ŗš—˜š—Ÿš—©š—˜: š——š—”š—”
š—§š—›š—œš—„š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—£š—¢š— š—£š—˜š—œš—œ
š—™š—¢š—Øš—„š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—¦š—›š—¢š—Øš—§ š—”š—§ š—§š—›š—˜ š——š—˜š—©š—œš—Ÿ
š—™š—œš—™š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—Ŗš—¢š—„š—ž š—¦š—¢š—”š—š
š—¦š—œš—«š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—Ŗš—”š—¬ š——š—¢š—Ŗš—” š—Ŗš—˜ š—šš—¢
š—¦š—˜š—©š—˜š—”š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—œš—–š—”š—„š—Øš—¦
š—˜š—œš—šš—›š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—žš—”š—„š— š—” š—£š—¢š—Ÿš—œš—–š—˜
š—”š—œš—”š—˜š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—›š—¢š—„š—”š—¦
š—§š—Ŗš—˜š—”š—§š—¬: š— š—”š—— š—Ŗš—¢š—„š—Ÿš——
š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™Šš™‰š™€: š™Žš™€š˜¾š™š™€š™š™Ž, š™Žš™€š˜¾š™š™€š™š™Ž
š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™š™’š™Š: š™š™€š™‘š™€š™
š—§š—Ŗš—˜š—”š—§š—¬-š—§š—›š—„š—˜š—˜: š—¦š—žš—¬š—™š—”š—Ÿš—Ÿ
š—§š—Ŗš—˜š—”š—§š—¬-š—™š—¢š—Øš—„: š—¦š—œš—”š—š š—™š—¢š—„ š—”š—•š—¦š—¢š—Ÿš—Øš—§š—œš—¢š—”
š—§š—Ŗš—˜š—”š—§š—¬-š—™š—œš—©š—˜: š—”š—„š—–š—”š——š—œš—”
FINALE: First Light
EPILOGUE

š—”š—œš—”š—˜: š—˜š—”š—„š—”š—˜š—— š—œš—§

4.5K 256 378
By Woolfhoundss

CW: Switch!James, dumbification kink, vibrators, road head, orgasm denial, public sex, daddy kink, explicit discussions of pegging and discussions of semi-pet play, and exhibitionism (making a sex tape). 

I'm just going to say this once: This is a place to be feral and unhinged and kink shaming is not tolerated. So long as sex is consensual, between adults, and nobody's getting traumatized, get as freaky as you want in the bedroom.

This is part one of James and Dahlia's little winery tour! Also, there are some small Italian phrases in here. I did my very best to make it as accurate as possible, but I don't speak the language so all of my research and cross-referencing might not be correct. My apologies to the beautiful land of Italy. If you know the correct phrases, let me know in the comments and I'll fix them up ASAP!

Anyway, please vote and comment! 7k+ words of unhinged-ness! Next chapter will be from James's POV.

I see your hair is burnin'
Hills are filled with fire
If they say I never loved you
You know they are a liar
The Doors, "L.A. Woman"

DAHLIA

TUSCANY, ITALY

"I look ridiculous," he snarls at his reflection as Dahlia wraps a thick strand of hair around the curling wand.

He's in a black t-shirt and a pair of black shorts that hit his mid-thigh. And he's been complaining about it all goddamn morning.

She laughs and unwinds her hair from the wand, grabbing another strand as James stares at himself in the mirror.

"No, you don't. You look like a tourist."

He groans. It's hilarious. 6'1", over 200 pounds of muscle, tattoos, and mean glares, and here he is, whining like Aster and Cleo.

"Shorts, Dahl?" He sighs. "When the fuck have I ever worn shorts? Or sneakers? I look like a fucking idiot."

James has been against the idea since she checked the weather and saw that it was going to be a bright and sunny day, and well into the mid 70s, she told him he had to wear something other than a suit.

He booked the afternoon at a vineyard, followed by dinner at a villa right near the cliffs. They can overlook the ocean and watch the sunset. She didn't expect it, but he's already gone all-out and they've only been here for a night.

The villa is gorgeous. It's basically a large castle that James bought years ago and only started fixing up just before he met Dahlia. Below them is a cozy little vineyard with a winery below in a sleepy little valley, but it's not the one that they're going to today.

She turns to him and sets the curling wand down, grasping both sides of his face.

"You look like a gorgeous man with gorgeous thighs in a pair of shorts and a black t-shirt," she whispers.

He frowns. He's uncomfortable not being behind a desk, ordering people around while he executes others. This is new for him. They've had holidays before, but so many of them were work-related that they never really got a chance to see the places that they travelled to. People think being a mobster's wife is glamorous but when you're in charge of half of your husband's empire, you have to put your nose to the grindstone and do some fucking work, too.

She should have been a trophy wife, but that's not really her style.

Dahlia giggles and places her hands on his chest.

"I'll tell you what, if you wear these shorts for me, I won't wear panties to the winery tour."

He raises a brow.

"Promise?"

"Uh-huh. And I'll even up the ante."

She opens the bathroom drawer and pulls out the little pocket vibrator he bought her two years ago that's meant to fit in her panties. James's brows scrunch together as he studies her face.

"But you're not wearing panties."

"But you're wearing underwear," she purrs.

"You want me to wear this?"

"Why not?" She asks, holding it up and turning on the remote.

There's a pleasant buzz in her palm and she watches James's cheeks dust a beautiful shade of pink. Dahlia loves him when he's like this, vulnerable and a little unsure. She wants to get to know him all over again, and to know him in ways she's never known him before. Since the plane ride, it's felt like the beginning of their relationship when everything was new and exciting and she had no idea what was coming next.

Dahlia gets up on her tiptoes, brushing her lips against his jaw.

"Imagine how good this feels against your big fucking cock."

He bites his lip and she giggles.

"What do I get if I wear it?"

Dahlia smiles, nipping at him gently.

"You assume you get something out of this?"

"You're mine, peach. Of course I get something."

She pulls back and slips the vibrator underneath the pale blue sundress she decided to wear today, pressing it against her clit. Dahlia turns the remote up higher, moaning as her eyes close, feeling herself getting wetter. Her nipples pebble and James's mouth is on her throat in an instant, one hand on her ass, gripping it hard. She can feel the pressure of his cock against her thigh, and suddenly turns off the vibrator and pulls it out from her panties. It's covered in her slick and James lifts his head.

"What are you doing?"

"If you want my pussy, Mr. Barnes, you have to earn it today. You can start by wearing those cute little shorts, and put this in your underwear. I get to have control today." She beams. "And if you're a very good boy, I'll let you fuck your pussy."

"You little tease."

She presses the vibrator to his lips, her slick making it shimmer against the light.

"Clean it off."

He opens his mouth and licks her arousal off of the toy, and for a moment, Dahlia reconsiders the whole thing. She could just let him fuck her in this bathroom until her spine breaks. James closes his eyes, moaning softly as he wraps his lips around the toy. Dahlia watches him, his eyes fluttering open after a few seconds, darkened, and fixed on hers. She pulls the toy out of his mouth.

"Now, be a good boy and put this down your pants. We're going to be late for the winery tour."

She kisses him on the cheek and finishes curling her hair as James stares at her, the vibrator still clutched in his hand. Dahlia turns off her curling wand and sets it on the counter to cool down. He hasn't said a word in five minutes. She combs through her curls, forcing them into loose waves that fall down her shoulders while James's eyes drift up and down her body, landing on her ass. She picked a short dress today, if only to rile him up a little.

"Are you gonna be good?" Dahlia asks.

He grins and slides the vibrator into his shorts, tucking it at the base of his cock.

"You want me to walk around with a fucking hard-on all day."

"Flip your cock up into your waistband," she replies with a shrug. "It's what my exes used to do."

"Did you have a habit of riling them up in public?"

Dahlia leans over the counter, reaching for her peach lipstick and making sure to stick out her ass as she wiggles it for him and turns on the vibrator. It's completely silent save for the soft moan that erupts from James's throat. He leans over and grabs the counter, perfectly plush lips parted as he breathes hard.

"Jesus, Dahl."

Slowly, she swipes the lipstick over her mouth and presses her lips together, turning the vibration up higher.

"And the answer is yes, I did have a habit of riling them up in public. I gave one of them a handjob during a concert."

His eyes are closed, his lip caught between his bottom teeth. He's not even listening to her, his hips roll against nothing but air.

"Fuck," he moans, low and raspy.

Her cunt clenches and her nipples stiffen beneath her dress watching him come undone right in front of her. It's like something intimate that she shouldn't be witnessing. James doesn't touch his cock, instead grips the bathroom counter as another moan drips from his pillowy lips. She's so fucking wet she can barely stand it. This is going to be a difficult day for the both of them.

She wants to build up the temptation so that he can fuck her like an animal later tonight. They both like to play these games, and it reminds her of when they first started dating, when he would do everything but fuck her to start. She still doesn't know why. He said it was because he really liked her, but Dahlia thinks James is like an animal that likes to play with his food.

To keep herself from giving into temptation, she turns the vibrator off and James slams his hand down on the counter.

"Goddammit, Dahlia," he hisses, his hips still rolling against nothing.

She grins and turns to him, shoving her hand down his pants to give his cock two slow strokes, spreading precum all over him. She raises a brow as James moans, his eyes hardened and dark, almost turning the most beautiful shade of navy she's ever seen.

"Where's the vibrator?"

"Under my balls— fuck, Dahlia, don't stop," he begs.

"You were gonna come without even touching yourself?" She asks.

"Yeah," he groans.

When she pulls out her hand and licks her fingers, he snarls and snatches her wrist, his eyes digging into hers. Dahlia shakes her head.

"Nuh-uh. I'm in charge today. Remember? You'll wanna cooperate with me or I'm not gonna give you what you want."

"Maybe I'll take it."

"And maybe I'll kill you," Dahlia whispers.

His eyes light up and he laughs, pulling her close.

"I fucking love you."

"I love you too. You ready for an afternoon at the winery?"

He rolls his eyes and she gets on her tiptoes to kiss him, catching his bottom lip and nipping at it.

"Be a good boy, and you'll get what you want. Maybe I'll let you do something really dirty."

James raises a brow and she bounces out of the bathroom, glancing over her shoulder one more time.

"And bring your credit card. We're buying the good shit."

He grins and sprints after her, picking her up and tossing her over his shoulder as Dahlia squeals with laughter. James smacks her bare ass. His hand slides up and Dahlia giggles.

"You didn't wear panties," he murmurs.

"I said I wouldn't."

"I thought you'd take them off.

"Awww, were you hoping I'd jerk you off with them?" She asks.

She's rewarded with another harsh slap that makes her giggle and moan as James opens the front door and carries her toward the car, only setting her down when they get to the passenger side. She gazes up at him and he grabs her face, kissing her hard before pressing his forehead against hers.

"You're going to be the death of me, Dahlia." Another kiss. "I love you so fucking much."

She blushes. Even after all of this time, he still makes her blush as hard as the first day he walked into the flower shop. He smacks her ass, heading for the driver's side as Dahlia hops into the car. She plugs in her phone and scrolls through her phone, finding the Righteous Brothers song that they listened to together on the way home from Santa Cruz.

James starts the engine and the song begins to trickle through the speakers. He beams and leans over to kiss her cheek.

"Haven't heard this one in a while."

"Maybe I'll blow you on the highway again."

He giggles.

"Fuck, that feels like so long ago." He peppers kisses on her cheek, turning her head to face him. "We were just two crazy kids, huh?"

"I think we're still crazy," she whispers as he keeps kissing her.

"Nobody else I'd rather be crazy with," he breathes.

He's really fucking trying. He hasn't looked at his phone since they got here last night. It's sitting in the drawer of his nightstand. He said he would let it run out of juice while they were here, that everything could wait and all he needed was her. She knows it's a lie, he'll be back on that thing by tomorrow, but for now she has his undivided attention.

One more kiss, and he starts up the car, pulling out of the massive driveway and heading toward the winery. It's a beautiful drive, the windows down as fresh air blows her hair back. James smiles, one hand on the wheel while the other is rested on her thigh, gently massaging her skin with the pad of his thumb. She looks down, her cheeks warm. Some things never change.

Her hand rests on top of his and she takes a deep breath. James glances over at her.

"So are you gonna blow me on the highway?"

She giggles and reaches into her purse, pulling out the remote.

"Fuck, Dahlia."

"You don't like it?"

"I do," he replies. "I think I might like it a little too much."

"Well, maybe we'll mix things up a little."

She turns the vibrator onto the lowest setting and James shifts in his seat, his hand moves higher up her dress, sliding between her thighs. When he meets her wetness, he groans and grips the wheel tighter until he's white-knuckling it. Dahlia spreads her legs.

"Play with my pussy, daddy," she whispers.

His fingers slide through her folds, parting them and he groans as she turns the vibrator up higher, moaning with him as he teases her entrance. She's already wet, her hips moving slowly against the pressure of his fingers. But he's not touching her clit. Her eyes slide over to find his fixed on the road ahead. His chest heaves and his throat bobs as he swallows.

"I said play with my pussy," she growls. "Or are you too stupid to listen to your wife's instructions?"

James lets out a strangled groan and she can see him grinding his teeth as he moves to flick her clit. Dahlia moans.

"If you make me come, I'm going to punish you tomorrow."

"Yeah?" He asks. "How?"

"I'm gonna tie you to the gymnastics rings in the gym and you're gonna suck that pretty pink cock I bought for your birthday last year. And then I'm gonna fuck you with it."

James pushes his fingers inside of her cunt and Dahlia's hips roll forward, eyelids fluttering as he begins to fuck her nice and slow with those thick fingers she loves so goddamn much.

"That doesn't sound like much of a punishment, peach," James moans.

"I'm gonna make you my little slut for the day," she whines. "You're going crawl on the fucking floor for me like a dog. You're gonna lick my fucking feet and eat my pussy whenever I tell you to. I'm gonna ride that pretty little face and you don't get to come until I tell you to."

James is usually the one in control when it comes to sex, but Dahlia has begun to take great pleasure in challenging him. He always looks pissed, but she knows he likes to be told that he's not the one in charge that night. Sometimes, she'll lead him on until the very last minute and then take control. That really fucking turns him on. He fucks her like a beast, grunting and snarling in her ear until he fills her up. She knows every inch of his body and his most depraved fantasies. Dahlia can read him like a fucking book— everything except what he's really thinking.

She turns the vibrator up and they both moan as he fucks her harder and faster with his fingers.

"You make a punishment sound like fucking heaven, peach. Is that what you want me to do tomorrow? You want daddy to spend the day on his knees making you come until you can't fucking walk?"

"Yes," she moans.

He removes his fingers to make fast and tight circles around her clit. Dahlia whines, her body trembling.

"Don't you fucking dare make me come," she growls.

"Oh, but I want to, peach," he groans, pulling the car over to the side of the road with one hand while he continues to rub her clit harder and faster, forcing her hips to buck as she whimpers, sweat gathering on her upper lip.

The car stops and he leans over as Dahlia turns the remote up. Somehow, this man has an iron fucking will. He's not breaking. God fucking dammit. He's going to make her pay for this little idea at the winery. She can fucking feel it.

"You wanna fuck my ass with that pretty pink dildo?" He whispers, his lips brushing against her ear. "I'll let you do it. I'll let you spank me, too, peach. Tell me what a bad boy I've been. Tell me how to make it better, make me beg for that pretty little cunt."

The knot in her stomach tightens and she grips the car window, a scream erupting from her chest as James rubs her faster. His hand is covered in her slick, and all she can hear are the sounds of his fingers against her wet pussy. Dahlia's eyes slam shut, her hips grinding in perfect rhythm against his beautiful fingers.

"That's my good girl. You wanna come for daddy?"

"No!" She whines.

"No?" He sucks on her earlobe. "You think you have control, don't you?"

"You son of a bitch," she snarls.

James chuckles against her ear, bringing her right to the brink— until she sees fucking starts behind her eyes.

And then he removes his hand, and everything comes to a screeching halt.

Her eyes pop open and she watches as he slides his fingers into his mouth, licking them clean while her body trembles, cunt clenching around nothing and a deep ache ringing through her bones. Dahlia turns the remote off and James chuckles.

"I was close." He pulls down his shorts, the tip of his cock red and throbbing, coated in precum.

Just to get him back, she dives for it and wraps her lips around the tip, sucking gently. James whimpers, his hand in her hair, but Dahlia pulls back and stares up at him.

"I don't get to come, you don't get to come," she whispers. "Those are the rules."

James smirks, his finger sliding beneath her chin to tip it upward. His eyes are warm and filled with desire. It's a strange juxtaposition to his cock sticking out of his shorts, aching for her.

"I want to fuck you at that winery," he whispers. "In public, and I want to record it."

"You wanna make a sex tape?" She asks, raising a brow.

His lips part and he bites down on the bottom one.

"Uh-huh."

"How much of this winery are we actually going to see?" She laughs.

"As much as you want, peach." He leans in and kisses her. "I'll do anything you ask me to."

Her entire body floods with warmth, and she sits up. James tucks his cock back into his shorts while Dahlia breathes deeply, smoothing out her dress. She grabs some disinfectant wipes out of the glove box and they both clean their hands, tossing them into the little trash can that James has tucked behind the seat.

"Ready to go, beautiful?" He asks.

She nods. James he revs the engine and they get back on the road. It's another half hour to the winery, and he holds her hand the entire time. She looks down at the little Q and crown tattoo that's now poking out from beneath her wedding rings. It's a more permanent reminder of her bond to him.

James still has his, and wears his wedding band on his right hand, because he wants to look down at both hands and remind himself that he belongs to her.

The winery is packed once they get there, people mingling around, laughing while they mingle and chat with each other. James parks near the entrance and the two of them step out. This place only does private tours, and you typically have to reserve well in advance, but James managed to pull some strings because it's one of Dahlia's favorite wineries. And he'll do anything for her.

He takes her hand and they head toward the large castle that sits atop the winery. She has the remote in her purse and thinks about turning it on, but decides against it. She'll give him a little while to calm down. His cheeks are still pink from the car ride and when he looks at her out of the corner of his eye she giggles.

"It's like you don't trust me."

"I do," he replies. "You're just an insubordinate little slut."

She bounces ahead of him, walking backward as she kisses the knuckles of his left hand.

"You made me that way, sir."

James rolls his eyes, smiling to himself as they head toward the entrance. There's a small group waiting at the front with a guide who seems to recognize James instantly. He has short blonde hair that's slicked back and out of his face, dressed in a white polo shirt and a pair of black jeans with brand new sneakers on.

"Mr. and Mrs. Barnes!" He calls in a thick Italian accent. "So lovely of you to join us!"

"Sorry we're a little late, Lorenzo," he laughs. "Got a little caught up with the scenery."

Dahlia beams, nodding.

"It's beautiful here."

Lorenzo shakes James's hand and smiles while he looks Dahlia up and down. Already, she knows James doesn't like it. She can see it in the way his shoulders move up to his ears. It's such a slight movement, barely noticeable to anyone else.

Except for her.

James steps back and slips an arm around Dahlia. He's probably having flashbacks to Ultron at his party. The grip around her waist gets tighter and James kisses her temple as Lorenzo clears his throat.

"Well, you two were the last to arrive, so I think we can start the tour! Shall we?"

The group of visitors walks right past James and Dahlia as Lorenzo leads them down a large path into the actual fields with long lines of grapes that are waiting to ripen.

"We'll start with a history of the property and the grapes we grow here, and then move into the wine cellar and the tasting room. And then we'll finish up in the restaurant and you can drink to your heart's content." Lorenzo pauses and glances at Dahlia, tossing her a wink.

James snarls and Dahlia giggles.

"You know, I think I like it when you're jealous." Her fingers link with his. "We could find some way to get him back."

"Yeah, maybe we'll find his office," James murmurs. "He manages this place."

"Oh, that could be fun!" Dahlia exclaims, turning to him with wide eyes.

Suddenly, a dark-haired woman in a long purple maxi dress glances over her shoulder at them, glowering as Lorenzo talks about the history of the property. She's older, with a sallow face and a permanent scowl spread across it. James flashes her a charming smile.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?"

She looks him up and down and scoffs before turning back to Lorenzo. Dahlia's mouth drops.

"Does she know who she just did that to?"

"No," James whispers. "But I think I'll let it slide."

"Shh!" The woman hisses, turning back around with her finger pressed to her lips.

Dahlia and James stifle giggles, and it feels like they're teenagers again.

He holds her hand and kisses her knuckles as Lorenzo continues to talk, his eyes naturally falling on the two of them. James is staking a claim, working himself up until they finally find Lorenzo's office.

As they walk through the vineyard, Dahlia feels the sun on her face and the fresh air blowing through her hair. This is perfect. The vineyard overlooks a large valley of little houses and she can see people moving slowly as they go about their day. Dahlia leans over the railing and smiles. This is the break she needed. They both needed it.

A gust of wind hits her in the face, making her skirt cling to her thighs. James stands a little bit behind her as the rest of the group goes on ahead, heading back toward the castle.

"You like the view?" She asks, catching him tilting his head as his eyes trail up and down her thighs.

"Yeah, I just wish the wind would change direction and flip that pretty little skirt up."

"Well, you can do that yourself, daddy," she breathes, feeling his hand brush against her waist, and then he presses his body against hers, reaching underneath her dress to grab her ass. Dahlia glances over her shoulder. "Don't make me turn that vibrator on, Mr. Barnes."

"I don't know what you're talking about," he whispers as his hand slips between her thighs, fingers spreading her cunt. Dahlia holds back a moan and breathes deep. She's too afraid to look back and see where the rest of the tour group is. James presses his lips to the shell of her ear, his stubble sending sparks shooting down her spine. "I'm just enjoying the view... they're all back up at the castle, by the way. So nobody can see me rubbing your greedy little pussy. Still wet for daddy, hmm?"

"Yes," she breathes.

"You got your phone?"

"Uh-huh."

"I want you to pretend to take a picture and press record, and film me while I play with your clit. Can you do that for me, pretty girl?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good girl."

James reaches around her body, his fingers finding their way underneath her dress and he begins to rub her clit as she pretends to take a picture. When he hits a particularly sensitive spot, Dahlia flips the camera around and presses record, watching him nibble on her ear as he works her up with his fingers. His eyes are nearly black, along with hers, her cheeks flushed from the sun and the lust that's building like a storm in her belly.

"You like to watch yourself get fucked, don't you?" He whispers as he stares at the camera.

"Yes."

"Hmm. Maybe I'll record me fucking you this entire weekend. From every goddamn angle I can think of. That way when I'm away I can watch my cum leaking out of you whenever I want."

He flicks her clit a little faster and she moans, sliding the phone between her thighs and hopefully catching his fingers working as they bring her right to her peak.

"That's my girl, peach. You're gonna watch how I play with this little clit later."

"Yes, daddy," she moans.

Another gust of wind hits them and Dahlia whimpers, but suddenly, James removes his fingers and she grabs her phone, smirking at it before he presses the record button again. He slips it into his pocket, turns her around, and takes her hand.

"Come on, or that mean old bitch is gonna get us kicked out of the winery."

"You could always kill her," Dahlia murmurs.

James chuckles.

"Trust me, after the way she looked at me, I'm thinking about it."

Half of the group is already inside of the castle while Lorenzo drones on about the history of the building. Dahlia isn't really listening, and neither is James. Both of them are figuring out how to get upstairs as they walk around the main tasting room. Apparently, they're going in a big circle and they'll wind up back here when the tour is over to drink wine and chat as much as they want. Dahlia's cunt is aching and she's only thinking about one thing, finding Lorenzo's office and getting James to fuck her in it.

He's staring at her out of the corner of his eye while James watches from a distance. Testing Lorenzo to see what he'll do as Dahlia is walking around, admiring the art on the walls and the beautiful decor. It almost feels like they're hunting, except it's far less sinister. James is just looking for a reason to fuck Dahlia like he owns her.

When Lorenzo winks at Dahlia she smiles at him. He takes a step toward her, but gets approached by an older couple who ask him about the stained glass windows. Dahlia turns to look back at James. She spots the older woman who shushed them walking past one of the tasting tables that James is leaning on. She sneers at him and he smiles back politely, showing his teeth. The smile never touches his eyes and Dahlia knows this woman is fucked.

James waits until the woman passes him, and then his hand juts out to knock two glasses off the table. The woman gasps and looks back over her shoulder. James's eyes go wide as Lorenzo sighs.

"Ma'am—"

"I didn't—"

"I think your purse strap got caught," James says. "Must have taken some of the glasses with it."

The woman glares at him and James tilts his head. He's horny and angry, and he's going to start a fucking fight. Dahlia sighs and walks over to smooth out the situation.

"It's okay, it happens sometimes, right? My purse gets caught on door handles, chairs, tables..."

"But it didn't—"

"You had your back turned, it could have happened to anyone."

Here they are gaslighting this poor woman into thinking she broke some glasses. Dahlia smiles as Lorenzo gets a staff member to bring a broom and the woman narrows her eyes at James.

"Non mi piaci," she hisses.

"Non mi fare incavolare," he snarls in reply.

I didn't know he spoke Italian.

There's a lot she doesn't know about her husband, apparently.

The woman scoffs and goes to thrust her finger in his face, but James draws himself up to his full height while Lorenzo and another staff member walk back with a broom and dustpan.

"Mori, du-te dracu," he whispers. "Curvă."

Whore is the only word she caught in Romanian. Dahlia steps between them and smiles politely, staring the woman down who then stalks off. She grabs James and hauls him into a corner.

"What the hell is the matter with you?!"

"I don't like the way she looks at us, like we're trash."

"She's a nasty old bitch, James. Don't worry about her— also, you speak Italian?"

"Enough to get by and get what I need," he says with a shrug.

"What did you say to her?"

"In Italian or Romanian?"

Dahlia laughs.

"Both?"

He kisses her forehead.

"She said she didn't like me, so I told her not to piss me off in Italian, and then I told her to die and go to hell." He pauses, quirking a brow like she should have known what he said in the language he speaks at home to Basil, Alpine, and the kids. He sings to Aster and Cleo constantly in Romanian. "You haven't been doing your Romanian Duolingo lessons, peach."

"I thought I got the sexy version of them from you."

"Right, right," he breathes. "I'll teach you how to say fuck me harder, daddy."

Dahlia giggles, dragging her fingernails down his chest.

"I'm surprised we haven't gotten to that lesson yet."

"Well, you're a very bad student," James purrs. "Your vocabulary is atrocious, and your grammar is even worse."

She reaches into her purse and turns on the remote. James's jaw clenches.

"Maybe it's because you're fucking the last two brain cells out of my head," she quips.

He takes a breath and she kisses him softly, getting up onto her tiptoes.

"Come on, I think they're going into the wine cellar."

"Are you gonna keep this thing on the entire time?" James growls, his cheeks turning pink again.

"Yup." She takes a stick of gum out of her purse and pops it into her mouth before she struts toward the group, swishing her hips as her curly hair bounces behind her.

James is at her heels, reaching out his hand to grasp hers, and the group descends into the wine cellar.

James does a good job of maintaining self-control. Secretly, she was hoping he would lose it, toss her over a barrel and fuck her, but as Lorenzo talks and leads them through the cellar, James keeps himself engaged. But Dahlia can see his cock twitching, even tucked into his waistband. She stands in front of him while they linger around some barrels and James wraps his arms around her waist, pushing his cock against her ass. His breath is hot and ragged in her ear.

They're standing just outside of the group and James leans down and moans in Dahlia's ear, ragged and gravelly as he grinds his cock against her ass. The buzzing sensation rattles her body and her face burns, her throat tightening as she tries to listen. But her head is so fucking fuzzy. She has a feeling that everyone knows what's going on, even though nobody is paying attention to them.

"I want you to come all over his desk, peach," he whispers. "I want him to be able to smell you when he walks in there and know that I fucked you in his office. Look at the way he's looking at you right now. Like a fuckin' animal. I should slit his throat right here."

He's right, Lorenzo is talking right to Dahlia, his eyes dark. It's a bold thing to do, especially around James Barnes. She shivers in his arms and he holds her tighter.

"Do it," she whispers.

He chuckles.

"The last thing I need is INTERPOL on my ass, peach."

He breaks away from her as the group shifts and they continue the tour, Lorenzo's eye still on Dahlia the entire time. It's just riling James up. By the time he gets her alone, she's going to have to be airlifted out of here. She can feel the tension mounting in him, volcanic and ready to explode at any second.

His hand finds hers and he kisses her knuckles. James has always been touchy through their entire relationship, always needed to have her near him. Even when they lie on the couch and she reads on her Kindle while he watches a baseball game, he's massaging her feet or rubbing her legs. He never leaves the house or the office without kissing her. She never valued touch until she met him, and every time his skin brushes against hers, she feels sparks.

They head out of the winery and up another set of stairs. Another tour group ahead of them is heading into the cellar. James nudges her and points at an open door that leads to a bunch of offices in the back while Lorenzo gets caught up chatting to another beautiful woman. Blonde, huge tits, really hot. Dahlia doesn't blame him for shifting his attention. He's got good taste.

"Let's go," James whispers. "While he's got his sights set on someone else."

"Are you sure?"

James grins.

"Don't back out on me now, peach? Where's the go-getter I married?"

She giggles and they quickly disappear behind the door, closing it a little more while they stride down the hallway. James is looking for Lorenzo's office and Dahlia spots it in her periphery.

L. Romano.

"James, this way."

She points at it and James nods.

"That's him."

They push the door open and slip inside. It's a nice office, well-maintained with a large stained glass window that overlooks the vineyard. The shades are partially drawn, and she's tempted to open them all the way, but she'd like to come back here. Eventually.

James closes the door and grabs an office chair, jamming it underneath the door handle while Dahlia hops up onto the desk. She spreads her legs and James turns back to her as she reaches into her purse and turns up the remote, giggling as she bites her lip. He looks fucking delicious in that tight t-shirt and those shorts that show off thick, muscular tattooed thighs. The veins in his arms are prominent and he gently strokes the stubble on his face, drinking her in as she sits on the desk.

"You're a bad, bad girl," he breathes.

She drags her fingers through her cunt and licks them, moaning at the taste of herself.

"So teach me a lesson, daddy."

He takes her phone out of his pocket and takes a step toward her, the camera aimed at her. His eyes are dark and his jaw is clenched as he palms his cock with one hand.

"Pull your skirt up. Let me see that pretty pussy."

She lifts her skirt and spreads her legs wider, spreading herself wide for him as James closes the gap between them, the camera aimed right at her cunt.

"Tease yourself," he whispers.

She circles around her clit, her whole body white hot. Her swollen bud throbs whenever she gets near it and she whines. James points the camera at her face as her lips part and she drags her tongue across them.

"Look at that mouth. I think I want it around my cock."

Dahlia giggles and goes to slide off of the table, but he stops her, shaking his head.

"Later. I said I'd do anything you wanted, remember?"

Her heart pounds and all she can think of is those plush lips wrapped around her clit. She reaches for the phone and James hands it to her. Dahlia flips the camera on him, his hips are thrusting slowly against the air, the vibrator suddenly too much for him as his eyelids flutter.

"Get on your knees and fuck me with your tongue," she whispers.

He grins, slowly sinking to his knees in front of her. She can't decide if she wants to watch him through the camera or with her own eyes. Either way, he's beautiful. The daylight cuts through the stained glass, leaving a beautiful kaleidoscope of colors dancing across his face. His eyes flash green or blue depending on the light and he smiles, kissing his way up and down her inner thigh while Dahlia tracks him with the camera.

They've made videos for each other before, and a few sex tapes in their bedroom, but never something like this. She's trembling. This feels so fucking wrong, and this man has fucked her with his guns and knives.

James sticks out his tongue, placing a long, slow lick along her aching clit as she spreads herself wide with her fingers. Dahlia moans and the phone trembles in her hand as she watches him through the screen. He looks up at the camera and she melts, goosebumps flooding her body as her nipples pebble and one hand grips the edge of Lorenzo's desk.

"Oh, fuck, James. You look so good licking my pussy."

He wraps his lips around her clit and begins to suck in gentle pulses that make her shiver. Still, she refuses to move the camera, and fists one hand in his hair, fucking his face. He moans into her cunt and Dahlia shivers, swallowing a much louder noise as James thrusts his tongue inside of her. His stubble burns her skin in the best way, and within seconds, she's in heaven.

"Oh, god!"

He giggles, his large hands gliding up and down her thighs as he tongue-fucks her, curling it upward to stroke every inch of her that he can reach. His perfect nose rubs against her clit and she begins to ride it, practically hovering off of the fucking desk while she tries her damndest to keep the camera focused on him. His eyes are open, staring up at her, only sliding shut so that he can moan. His hair is a mess, strands of it falling into his face, but she can still see those beautiful icy blue eyes.

She's so close, her climax approaching fast and her breathing picks up. She realizes she still left the vibrator on as James begins to fuck her harder and faster with his tongue.

"Daddy," she whispers. "I'm gonna come. Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come!"

He pulls back and thrusts his fingers into her cunt while he sucks on her clit and Dahlia bites down on her knuckles to keep from screaming as he strokes her G-spot. Her hips rock faster and harder, and then she's fucking flying— a climax so strong that her vision whites out and she's grinding her hips against his mouth and fingers like a rabid animal. She doesn't even know if she got that on film, but the camera is still aimed at him.

He fucks her right through it before removing his fingers and getting to his feet. James grabs the phone from her and stuffs his fingers between her lips.

"Suck them like it's my cock," he growls. She does, and he thrusts them in and out of her, pushing the camera close to her lips. "That's it, peach, wrap those pretty lips around daddy's fingers. I think after we play together tomorrow, you're gonna be my little fuck doll for a whole day. It's only fair, hmm?"

She nods and he smiles.

"Mmm. I like that. You on your knees all day, taking all of my fucking cum down that pretty throat. And I'm gonna ruin that pussy. When I tell you to bend over, you're going to obey. You're gonna sit on daddy's lap while he watches TV, spend the day with my big cock stuffed inside of you." He pulls his fingers out of her mouth. "You like that?"

"Yes, daddy," she breathes.

She really likes that. A whole day of this man fucking her until she's limp and sweaty? It sounds like a fucking dream.

"Maybe we can watch this tomorrow while you fuck me with that pink strap-on you bought me."

A rush of delight courses through her and she giggles, nodding eagerly.

"I would love that."

He pulls the phone away for a moment to lean in and give her the most tender kiss. It's so sweet she almost starts to cry.

"You're everything to me, Dahlia. More than money, more than power, more than all of it."

God, I hope that's on tape, she thinks.

"I love you," she breathes.

He pulls back and smiles, pushing her skirt up her belly and aiming the camera at his cock. She watches, propped up on his elbows as he strokes himself for the camera, squeezing his cock and running his thumb over the head. With an agonizingly gentle pressure, he slides it through her folds and begins to push the tip in inch by inch. Her head tilts back, eyes rolling back as she stares at the stained glass window behind her.

"Look at you, taking this big cock like a good girl. Fuck, just swallowing me up, peach." He groans. "That's my perfect, perfect girl."

She feels the vibrator against her clit, and Dahlia shivers, a whimper spilling from her throat. He's so fucking thick. She feels every ridge on his cock, every vein pulsing against her cunt as she takes him deeper.

"Shh... quiet for me. Feel good?"

"Yes!" She hisses.

"Good."

When he bottoms out, he stays there for a moment and Dahlia lifts her head just in time to see him beginning to fuck her, his hips snapping hard. They don't have time to waste and he looks like he needs to come. He's been holding the animal back all day. She's surprised he hasn't been rougher with her, but that'll come in time.

The desk begins to creak beneath her and Dahlia covers her own mouth, moaning into the palm of her hand as James fucks her harder, hitting her G-spot with each stroke.

"Show me your tits," he moans.

She manages to sit up despite her body being rocked with each thrust and pulls down the straps of her sundress. His eyes roll back.

"Play with your nipples."

"I thought I was in charge today."

He snarls.

"Give me this one, printsessa."

Dahlia lies back and cups her breasts, circling her nipples with her fingers as James's hips begin to thrust at a frenzied pace. She tugs on them, choking back moans, whimpers and screams as electricity rushes through her. Her toes tingle and she's pretty sure she's kicked off the sandals she was wearing as her legs wrap around James's waist.

He's still got the vibrator on her clit and she's beginning to convulse with pleasure, her mouth dropping open. This time, her orgasm has more teeth and she can feel them slowly sinking into her, threatening to tear her apart as she reaches the precipice.

James begins to whine, his mouth hanging open as his body collides with hers.

"I'm— fuck, Dahlia, I'm gonna come. Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come," he grunts.

"Come with me," she begs.

He nods his head and she moves her hips in tandem with his, pushing herself right over the edge. Those metaphorical teeth rip into her, and Dahlia clamps her hand over her mouth as tears rush down her temples and she comes so fucking hard she loses her breath for a second.

James grunts, burying himself deep inside of her with one last thrust as his cock throbs and he spills into her. It's like she's in suspended animation. Time stops and all she's conscious of is the sound of her own breath.

And then his.

And then a knock on the door.

"Lorenzo?"

A woman.

Dahlia sits up and James grins. They hear a soft sigh before heels click down the hall. They take a few more breaths before James pulls out of her, getting down on his knees to hold the camera up to her swollen cunt.

"Fuck, look at you," he breathes.

He's started enjoying this part of sex more and more, watching his cum leak out of her once they finish. She knows there's a kink in there, but he hasn't said anything yet. For now, she just likes the extra attention that he gives her.

He kisses her inner thigh, turns the camera off and Dahlia grabs the baby wipes out of her purse, handing them to James. He cleans her off and she stuffs the wipes in her purse while James hands her the vibrator.

"We'll throw the wipes in the trash outside."

He chuckles as he lifts her off of the desk. There's a big wet spot on the wood from her arousal. James grins.

"Let's leave that there, though."

"Oh, absolutely. Give him something to sniff when he comes back."

James cackles, kissing her as he slings his arm around her shoulder and the two of them step out of the office, putting everything back where it belongs. They even leave the door slightly ajar and head back to join the rest of the tour. James looks down at her.

"So, how much do you want me to spend on wine?" He asks.

"Depends on how many flavors I like."

He snorts.

"Dahlia, it's not Kool-Aid. They're called varietals."

"They're called flavors," she retorts.

He pulls her close, kissing her temple.

"Okay. If the Queen says they're called flavors, they're called flavors."

"I dare you to say that to the sommelier tonight at dinner."

James grins. She loves him like this, playful and boyish. He's so much more relaxed when he's not dreaming of ways to expand his empire.

"You're on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 484 18
Life hasn't exactly planned out they way that Lilliana had hoped. Never in her wildest dreams did she think she would be 26 year old divorcee and new...
27.6K 1.2K 33
(Book 2-Sequel to Found In Darkness) A crime boss' true identity threatens his new found love with the daughter of his enemy. ...
4.7K 221 75
My MCU Book 2 *Books can be read alone or all together* š˜žš˜°š˜³š˜„š˜“: 118,031 With her brother's brain and her brawn, Olivia Stark went on to help her...
32.9K 930 26
--š‘¾š‘°š‘µš‘®š‘ŗ š‘¶š‘­ š‘³š‘¼š‘Ŗš‘°š‘­š‘¬š‘¹-SEQUEL OUT NOW Aradia Stark is a winged immortal searching for her brother. Her father is none other than the devil...