Iterum (lucathy Fanfiction)

By agirlindreamworld

Second chances.. Always comes to people who needs them... But.. What's important is... How one uses it.. H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

358 20 11
By agirlindreamworld

Lucas. P. O. V..

"she did it..?!!" I asked surprised.. It's unbelievable she learned healing magic in just two weeks..?!  Amazing!!

" yeah.. Since  our athy is  so talented..!! She  healed every child and they are completely fine now.. But. It seems her body is the problem.. She is too weak so she fainted" he said..

"  she did something amazing. Still.. Don't use her powers  often and make her faint like this.. If I know you did behind my back.. Then just wait and see what I do.!" I said and my master stares at me with a smug face.

"oww.. Someone is being concerned here.. I know that you punk.. Don't lecture me I am your master not the other way  around  " he said hitting my back.

"and lucas.. Make sure her powers are hidden from the outside world.. Those power hungry people would torment her.. I know you will protect her seeing how you are being soo.. Concerned about her.. I think it's gonna be OK" he said in a teasing way.. This old man..

I Sat beside her and started doing my work.. Then I don't know when did I fell asleep..

Athy's P. O. V.

When I woke up  I saw him sleeping on the couch beside  mine.. After that day.. He comes to my room everyday and stay with me  until I fell asleep I don't know when would he go back.. One day I saw him sleeping all night  sitting on  the chair  ..

It feels overwhelming whenever he act caring like this... He is someone who have everything.. Lucas never need to obey anyone for anything... He is someone everyone wants to be like..

"you wake up..? Wanna eat cookies.. I tried to bake  them"  I heard uncle's voice and turned to see him with apron ad giggled

"pfft.. Sorry uncle.. It's just I never thought I would see you in apron"

I said and he smiled at me.. Uncle and lucas are same.. Even though they always have a blank face and never need to  others.. They are always smiling and caring about me.. May be because of the power.. They may  need me to clear black magic.

"thanks uncle" I said taking one.

"hmm..its good" I said and he smiled bright.

"Thank goodness you like them.. That brat never once appreciated my cooking but would always stuff his mouth full.. Lucas never appreciate unless he finds it  truly admirable to him .. That brat.. " he said and I giggled..

"here.. Take the rest to the basement and  give them to those children " 

He said handing  me the tray.. I was about to walk but I took the blanket and tucked lucas inside it and went down... I turned back to see master smiling at me in a teasing way... He is surprisingly such a tease and sometimes acts like teenage guy.. But only few people knows his true face. On the outside he is someone of high status whom everyone fear and have respect for.. ..

" hello kids.. Have some cookies.." I said and they all ran towards me.

"unnie..we are really happy to be safe.. Thank you.. You are our angel.." they said in unison hugging me.. I felt something in my heart.. A warm and happy feeling..

We ate  cookies and they whined to me to play with them.. We played in the artificial garden inside the tower.. This tower is amazing..!!

I still didn't roamed around the tower  fully and it's freaking huge even bigger than the castle.. That always  reminds me of how powerful these two are..

Lucas. P. O. V..

When I woke up and Sat there dazed.. I saw Master  sipping his coffee and staring outside with a smile.what is these unusual giggles..? Is this our tower..?  I looked at that direction and saw sia playing with those kids.. They all look completely OK now...

She look so happy smiling bright..

"oh my God..!!! you are smiling...!! It's the  biggest shock in my  life .. What if I die from heart attack..?" master said in over dramatic tone

"you aren't that weak" I shut that old man who is teasing me..

They all came back tired and she flopped on the couch exhausted..

"uncle.. what are you gonna do with these children..?"  she asked

"hmm.. I planned on sending them to the  orphanage in our care.. It's in the safer side of the city.. Wanna come with us..?" he asked patting  her head and she nodded a yes

We teleported to the orphanage and madam Marianne was standing outside to receive us.. Those brats cried hugging sia telling her not to leave.. She stared at me perplexed.. Pfft.. She looks like a lost puppy..

After a while when everything is settled we came back to the tower..

"sia.." I called and she turned back..

"  you did well.. It's amazing how you learned to control your mana and helped those children"  I said and she stared at me surprised.. Then she smiled bright.. So bright.. I can see her smile like this forever.. It's not bad to praise her from time to time I think..

" thanks lucas.." she said smiling and turned back walking ahead.. Old man gave her, her own room..

"lucas.. Come here" old man Called me..

Athy's P. O. V.

I roamed around not entering the room... I didn't thought lucas would praise me.. I felt so happy at the same time.. Something pricked my heart.. Felt like a sad painful truth.. Is lucas really being friends with me because of my powers..?

At first I thought I should maintain my distance still.. It feels to hard to be away from him.. My heart strangely yearn for him to comfort it... I am doing this again.. Being a lovesick fool.. I know.. I know very well. Lucas isn't same as them.. He suffered  way more than me and also  died..

"Wait.. Did lucas aslo died or not..? How  did he also remember the past .?"

I blurted it out and I heard a creeking sound.. I flinched as I turned back but no one is there.. Where am I..? Shit..!! I walked into somewhere deep in thoughts.. I was about to go out of the room but I felt something flashing behind me..

Why this  wall is shining...? I touched it and it suddenly started showing things... I was surprised for a minute until I saw lucas  on this...

"what is this..?" I mumbled..

"it's a memory... This wall here have fairy blessing so it can hold the memories  of the past.. Memories which it thinks as important... Since you wanted to know this.. It it showing it to you.." I heard a voice and looked around..

"I am the fairy soul  talking... You can't see me athy.. Look at the answer for your question yourself.." it said and showed me a scene..

Huh..!! Ijekeil...?!! Lucas and ijekiel know each other..?! He never told me..

Lucas. P.o.v

Tch.. That old man is getting more annoying.. Huh.. It's been so long what is he doing..? 

I walked towards her room but she isn't there..whete is she.? I looked at the places  she frequent.. The artificial garden.. The swing.. Balcony.. Where the hell is she..?

I turned around and saw her walking back to her room in daze.. As I was getting near to her.. I saw her eyes are pooled with tears.. I felt a pang in my heart..

Why is she crying..?

"sia.." I called and she turned towards me.. The tears she is trying hard to hold back dribbled down..

"wh.. What happen..? why are you crying..?"

  I don't  know  what to do..
I never consoled  a crying person before cause I never cared to do so but she is not others  and her crying strangely feels more annoying.. I hate it..

"hic.. Lucas.." she called my name her voice hitching..

" hmm.. What is it..?" I asked and she suddenly fell down.. I rushed towards her and knelt before her.. She is a  sobbing mess..

I caressed her head and she looked up at me crying.. She mumbled something inaudible

"what..?"

"I am sorry.. I am really sorry.." she said crying..

"what are you sorry for..?" I asked dumbfounded.. But she kept  crying.. After some time she fainted.. She is too weak.. I laid her down on the bed and Sat beside her.. She woke up after sometime and started crying again.. This girl..

"here.. Stop crying.." I said handing her my hand  kurcheif

" stop crying and tell me why  the fuck you are crying..? It's driving me crazy.." I said..

Athy's. P. O. V..

He asked looking pissed..i thought he and uncle are talking to me because of my power... I am still a stupid.. I used to blindly believe in bad people.. Now I am being skeptical and doubting these two people's care  when.. When I was the reason they died in the first place...

Lucas.. We  don't even know each other in our past life.. Still.. He wanted to save me.. Because he felt  it's unfair... If he didn't supported me.. He wouldn't have died.. I never  thought even in my dreams  he and kiel used to  be friends.. And he.. Betrayed lucas..

"sia.. I am Losing my patience here.." he said irritated

"  why didn't you tell me..?" I asked and he stared at me confused.

" I.. I saw everything... What happened  to you in the past." I said and he is silent.. I looked up  and he is shocked..

" how did you know .? "

" that memory wall.. Or something it showed me.. " I said and he sighed

" that's an embarrassing memory. Why is it have that..? I should break  that wall out.. Wait.. It showed you then it would. Have been faded by now.. "he mumbled..

" is that why you are crying..? "he asked looking up..

" I am Sorry..because of me... You and uncle.. I am really sorry "I said and he flicked my forehead

" this dummy.. Why are asking sorry..? You also died.. It's true he killed us.. But that's all in the past.. I thought I should kill him as soon as I  regressed but after thinking about it for a while.. I thought I should torment him. And have fun instead of just killing him in seconds.. Don't you think..? "he said with a sinister smile..

That's lucas for you...

" but it's surprising. How come those two fooled you out of all people on earth..? " I asked and he hide his face with his palm

" don't remind me of that... I told you it's embarrassing.. "he said and sighed..he told me everything about how he and kiel met in the Academy 

" he always used to tell me.. That he feels like a puppet doing all the task presetted in his life..he have everything given.. Blessed in other's eyes  and have to do all the work whether he likes it or not for that so called blessing and he sometimes feels like all the praised  he heard are. Useless, he don't deserve them...

And it felt so similar to my life.. That's how I thought he is also like me and started opening up  to him.. If it's not for that there is no way I would have allowed him inside my tower.. "

Lucas said his face looked blank but his eyes showed  anger and regret a slight hint of hurt.. My heart felt sad for him

Lucas. P. O. V.

She listened to everything silently.. It's feel better to said it all out.. I can't even tell my master that he got killed because  of me.. So it's feel good  to have her.. She stared at me with a blank  face and sighed frustrated 

" you are such a fool to think like that.. What he said was true.. But you two aren't the same.. He is the son of a Duke... A greedy Duke at that.. It's natural how he have to do all Those things to retain their status and live prosperously.. When everyone  was trying hard to get things in life.. Ijekiel got them served in silver platter.. He have to do them because he have to work to stay in that luxury.. It's so easy compared to others who struggle to get what he have in basic..

But you aren't like him.. If you want you could have ignored what  you are doing right now and be free.. You aren't the one who asked to born with so much  powers so it's not your fault to have every thing and  you don't have to work hard because of that .. Still you are doing... I don't understand   on which basis  you and him are same..? 

No matter what he do.. Ijekeil.. Can never  be like Lucas ... "

she said and stared at me like I am stupid..

She always  speaks  from her heart.. Her  ocean like  eyes holding several waves of emotions all at once so while trying process what's those emotions are.. I would get drowned and lost in her eyes

I felt warmth rushing every nook and corner of my body... What did you do to me Athanasia..? 

" hmm.. You are right.. That's so stupid of me.. Thanks for saying that... Cause it's my first time Hearing something like this..  Like you said.. I don't have to do this... I just don't have anything better to do and  it's too boring sometimes to do nothing..plus..it's  annoying when those filthy bugs do something stupid.. It pisses me off. I am gonna wash out black mana  till last spec of dust from this world .. "I said and she smiled

" lucas.. What is it.. In your hand..? "she asked looking surprised.. I looked at my  hand..

" this..? It's nothing.. I and old man were  trying to lock all the black mana from those children into spellbox and that damn magic scratched my hand.. It's nothing.. " I said and she smacked my head.. It's stinging..  she is  weak..but her hits aren't..

"ouch.. What was that for.? Don't you know I am so powerful  I can make your country turn into ashes" I said.. Cause How dare she..? It's my first time someone dared to hit me even my master didn't..

" you stupid.. Why are you roaming  around with untreated wound..?  You must have lost so much blood.. Look at this deep  scar.." she scolded me while holding my hand with her both hands and healed  it with her mana..

"lucas.. Why are so hot..? Do you have fever..?"

she mumbled caressing my cheek gently and checked  my temperature..

Bathump.. Bathump.... My heart which I thought I got frozen when I was seven is melting from her touch... Her slender fingers caressing my cheek is warm.. Why she isn't scared to touch me..? 

" don't you know  I am always hot..? " I said with smirk and she stared at me pissed then giggled..

"pfft.. I am wrong..you are totally fine.. You narcissistic jerk " 

she said and smiled. Her palm is still holding my cheek.. I leaned on her hand taking in the warmth .. It's gentle, soft and  so warm.. She is addicting.. Her warmth is.

Athy's. P. O. V.

He is staring  at me with a gentle look.. His eyes are so beautiful and the way he stares at  me makes my  heart flutter...

"huh...what are you staring at..?" I  asked titling my  head and he smiled.. My heart skipped a beat.

"sia.."

"hmm..?"  I hummed back and he just stared at me... This idiot..

"what..?" I asked and he just nodded a no with a small smile before vanishing...

What's with him today.?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 212 7
Short story #1 of reunion series It's a love story of two which started in thier teens and ended when they become adults But is it truly the end...
5.8K 290 16
Athanasia is busy working and studying along with so many things going on in her life.. What will happen.. When she get entangled with a mysterio...
2.1K 163 9
Short story #3 of reunion series Serendipity means finding something good without looking for it.. Athanasia have so much going on in her life ...u...
36K 1.5K 38
"Lucas I think she spiked your drink with drug.. I don't know should I be happy that her plan failed and you slept with another girl by mistake o...