fall ~ damon salvatore

By dapimpisnothere

Fallon is the older sister of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert, and she is a brand new lawyer in a very prestigious l... More

The Return
Brave New world
Bad Moon Rising
Memory Lane
Kill or be Killed
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus

Cast

2.6K 45 1
By dapimpisnothere

Lily James
as
Fallon Gilbert ~ the older sister and mystical witch

"Actually, go ahead. Piss Mason Lockwood off. I hope he bites you in the ass."

Ian Somerhalder
as
Damon Salvatore ~ the flirt and the 100-year-old vampire

"Let's not pretend that your life didn't get significantly more interesting and sexier since having me in it, Gilbert."

The rest of the TVD cast as themselves.

Disclaimer!! PLEASE READ!

I do not own the characters of TVD or of the TVDU, just my own and their plot lines within this story. I also do not own the concept of the scarlet witch, that belongs to the marvel universe, and to Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.

Also,
The character of Fallon has hearing aids after an accident as a teen (you'll read about that soon). I mean no one who is deaf or people who are hard of hearing (or people who know people who are deaf or hard of hearing) any offense or disrespect at all. I don't know what it feels like, and I know that it's not as black and white as I perceive it to be but for this story it's how I've chosen to write it.

Please let me know if this deeply offends you, or feels wrong in anyway to be reading about  and I'll remove it from the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.9K 45
Yes I am Bella Swan... Well I was. Now I'm Elena Gilbert. I was once the girl who ran with vampires. Now I'm the girl that grew up. Who is stronger...
42.6K 1.3K 31
Raven Cromwell is a 19 year old girl, obsessed with vampires. In and out of foster care, she never had time to socialise and spent most of her time r...
41.2K 696 19
Elena Gilbert falls deeply in love with Stefan Salvatore who has a brother named Damon but both brothers have a secret they are both vampires. Elena...
94.8K 2.5K 50
What happens when Leah Gilbert returns to her town a little over a year after the death of her parents. Everything has been turned upside down. Vampi...