Thread Of Love ✓

By shadynightx_

Amaya came outside and her eyes widened at the sight, Rudra's dress shirt was wet, he was holding something i... More

P R E F A C E
A/N - His Sweetheart ~ A tale of vengeful love
1| Amaya Shekhawat
2| Rishika's Engagement
3| Rudra Rajvansh
4| Accident
5| The sorrow surrounds us
6| Krish matters to both of them.
7| Marriage?
8| His ignorance
9| Sweet dish
10| Progress
11| Rudra A pee catcher?
12| Lunch Date
13| Stalker
14| Taking care of Mr. Rajvansh
15| Amaya is angry
16| Missing Her
17| Aadat ban gayi ho tum
18| Apology accepted?
19| Honeymoon
21| Rudra the masterchef
22| Sinful Desires
23| Deewana Devar
24| Her Adorable Husband
25| Future Wife
26| His Confession
27| Krish spoke his first word
28| Her Manmohana
29| Special Brownies
30| Amaya wants to make love
31| Virgin Mary is a Man now
32| Rudra demands fairness
33| Breathy Moans and Perverted Thoughts
34| Engagement
35| I love you
36| Krishi wants a sibling
37| Why did you eat my baby shishter?
38|Marriage proposal
39|Krishi's chikoo
40| Chikoo's Namkaran
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A/N - Jab Krish Met Vrinda

20| Healthy bleeding

9.8K 670 67
By shadynightx_

Rudra was carrying Krish with one arm while the other was interlocked with Amaya's.

They were walking in the Rizari Park, Athens.

The birds were chirping, people were walking with their dogs, families or friends.

Wind was blowing gently.

Rudra disengaged their hands gaining her attention.

He walked a bit further and threw Krish in the air and caught him again, earning fits of giggles from their son.

He repeated the process making Amaya chuckle at the father son duo.

Weren't they just so adorable?

She pulled out her phone and clicked a picture when Rudra again threw Krish in the air.

A small smile appeared on her face just by looking at the picture.

***

Amaya's eye opened due to a painful cramp on her lower back, she, with the support of her bedrest, sat up.

She stared at the wall infront of her in a sitting position, leaning on the bedrest, waiting for the pain to subside.

When the pain subsided fully she felt something warm and wet on her south region, her eyes widened.

She quickly threw the blanket and ran inside the washroom.

She was doomed. The only thing happened that she was afraid of.

Her periods.

She needed a pad but it striked her, she forgot to keep pads, on her defense her date was a week away and she did not even get any pre periods cramps that she always gets a week before her periods.

The region from her lower back to thigh would ache painfully in a fluctuated manner.

She did not experience any of these, this time.

But still it was really stupid of her to not pack sanitary pads.

She was about to keep a pack of sanitary pads but it just slipped her mind at the last moment.

'How foolish!' She thought, now what was she going to do?

Should she ask Rudra for help? But what if he got disgusted? He was not some perfect character from a romance fiction movie that he would act all charming and even wash her blood stained clothes, not that she would want him to do anything like that, she would like to keep her belongings to her only.

She stood there for a while working her brain cells to find an alternative but having none, she decided to call her husband dearest.

"Rudra" She called but was greeted with silence, where the hell was he?

"RUDRA" This time she shouted, a few seconds later she was able to hear foot steps.

"Amaya, what happened? Are you fine? Did you slip inside the bathroom? Did you hurt yourself? Why did you shout" Amaya heard her husband's panick stricken voice, she inhaled a deep breath.

"Rudra, I'm fine"

"Then why did you shout?"

"Actually...I...I need a favor from you" She hesitated but nonetheless spoke, Rudra furrowed his brows in confusion, why was his wife stammering?

"Okay, what is it?" He asked but was met with sheer silence, why was she not saying anything?

"Amaya, I don't have the talent of telepathy, you'll have to say something to let me know" Amaya again closed her eyes and inhaled deep breaths, it was not going to be awkward, she hoped.

Yes, it was fine to ask for help from him, she talked frankly about her periods with her brother, who was practically her prey during those days.

And if not anything, her father, as well, never hesitated when it came to her comfort.

Then why was she feeling awkward?

"Rudra, could you please arrange sanitary pads for me, I just got my periods and I think I have forgotten to keep sanitary pads with me" The atmosphere was silent, no sound could be heard, this added fuel to her anticipation.

What if he denied her outright?

"Okay, I'll arrange it, but come outside"

Amaya shook her head but realised he couldn't see her.

"No-No Rudra, I'm fine here" She finished with a nervous chuckle which was cut short due to her husband's stern voice.

"Amaya, come outside, Krish is alone here, I'll go and do something about the situation, okay?" Having no other option Amaya, very slowly, opened the door and nodded while starting at the floor.

Rudra kept both his hands on either of her shoulders and gave a gentle reassuring squeeze followed by a small smile.

That's when she noticed, he was in his gym wear, he might have been out for a jog. Sweat was still glistening from his body, hair was pushed backward while a few strands fell on his forehead.

For her, he still looked gorgeous as ever, may be it was her hormones speaking, she quickly averted her gaze and shook her head.

***

Rudra reached a nearby shop but he was confused as to where he would find 'sanitary pads'

Should he ask someone? But wouldn't it be awkward for them? His own wife was not feeling so comfortable discussing about this topic.

He sighed and walked towards the counter where he spotted a lady.

"Excuse me" He asked hesitantly and the lady smiled.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?" Rudra looked here and there, it was for his wife, had it been someone else he wouldn't have bothered to come here but he wanted the best products for his wife.

"You are a girl...woman...lady...female..umm... someone who is not a male...whatever so you...you might understand, my-my wife is bleeding...healthily bleeding... It's-It's a healthy bleeding, so she needs some stuffs, sanitary pads to be exact, could you help me find some?"

The lady nodded hesitantly, she was having a hard time controlling her laughter "This way sir" The lady lead the way while Rudra followed.

"Sir which one would you like winged one or without wings?" She asked and Rudra stared at the packs of different types of sanitary pads cluelessly.

"These come with wings and without wings as well?" He was astonished, there were no varieties when it came to male products, why so much discrimination?

"Yes sir, they do, which one would you like to buy?" She asked in a polite manner while Rudra stared at the packets in a thoughtful manner.

"Will the winged ones make her fly?" He asked earning a chuckle from the lady making him glare at her.

The lady went quiet and said "no sir, it's just a matter of comfort"

"Pack both the types, 12 packets of each type" Rudra said while the girl stared at him in horror, 12 packets of each type, what was this man going to do with 24 packets of sanitary pads at once? Well that's none of her business.

She quickly packed the stuffs and after the billing process was over she handed him the bag.

On the other hand Amaya was standing near the bed waiting impatiently for Rudra.

"Krish where is this Rudy father of yours, he is always late" Krish giggled at his mother's words just then they heard the sound of car horn.

"So this Rudy father of yours is finally here" Amaya sighed earning a giggle from her son.

Rudra came inside the room running and handed Amaya a packet of Sanitary pads.

After completing her business inside the washroom she came outside and her gaze fell on the pile of sanitary pads.

"What is this Rudra?" She asked with her eyes wide open, her face depicted a horror filled expression.

"Umm I didn't know the quantity you needed the pads and was also confused between the winged ones or the ones without wings"

She heaved a sigh with disbelief are they going to start a business of sanitary pads, wow she is taking pads from her honeymoon instead of some clothes, or anything memorable, such an unique idea.

For heaven's sake her periods lasts for 3 days, 4 days maximum. 2 packs were more than enough for her, what was she gonna do with the remaining heap!

Her husband could act like an idiot sometimes, but a cute and thoughtful idiot.

Hey everyone!

Really very sorry for the late update but I was caught up with studies.

Now that I'm free I'll try to update once in every 2 or 3 days.

Thankyou so much for showing so much patience and showering so much love ❤️

I won't be lying if I say I have got the sweetest and loveliest readers 🥺❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 11.6K 34
"It's impossible! "a voice intruppted his roar. "he's your elder brother! The rightful heir of the kingdom. "He turned around furious. His eyes glowi...
331K 20.7K 50
"So, should I take it as a 'yes' Dharani?", Acharya asked me looking straight into my eyes as if he is reading my expressions. I immediately looked d...
4.7M 217K 78
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
768K 46.6K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...