Soul Piece || Jung Hoseok

Od kookiebear0901

"Tell me the story of Sun, of how he died every single night just to let the Moon breathe". It may seem like... Více

P R O L O G U E
I N T R O D U C T I O N
D I S C L A I M E R
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

C H A P T E R 4

28 4 0
Od kookiebear0901

Jimin pov_

I dashed into Ivy and Inha's apartment as soon as I got out of the elevator. The door was open while Inha was standing at the doorstep. My heart was still clenching like it did when I got ready. When I was driving and also with each muscle I moved and each step I took. Inha looked at me, her eyes widening a bit. I didn't understand if it was because of my soulmate or because the only person I loved was suffering.

"She's in, having breakfast" she mumbled with a slight bow.

"Ok, don't worry I'll take care of her." I assured Inha while trying to control my breath. Inha was still unsure if she should go to her shooting or stay with her bestie. And I could practically see it on her face. She's easy to read.

"Thanks a lot Jimin-shi! I- I will come as soon as possible!" That's all she said before running away. She was late...

I walked in and heard a sniffle. The breakfast plate was set aside on the side table near the couch and Ivy hugged her knees sitting on the couch. My heart clenched more at this sight.

"Ivy-ahh..." I called her out, making her shoot her head towards my direction. "Jimin? How come you are here?" She questioned and I cared less to answer that.

Instead, I ran over to her where she was sitting and hugged her first. I could feel my heart lighting. I felt relieved, thinking I'm here for Ivy.... My precious Ivy. I'm never going to let her get hurt. Just to interrupt the cosy silence we maintained during hugging, the spam of notifications kept on ringing.

It was Ivy's phone. Anger rushed in every part of my body and I felt... disgusted... I snatched her phone which was laying beside her on the couch. My jaw locked when I looked at those messages.

[unknown- Miyi don't be stupid. Come back to us.]
[unknown- You know you need us]

[unknown- you're brother misses you Miyi]
[unknown- how long are you going to keep up with that fame?]

[unknown- it will come down on you]

[unknown- but look, we are giving you a chance to come back]

"Why haven't you blocked them yet?" I asked Ivy. My gaze is still on her phone, reading those taunts and threats by her parents.

"They keep on bugging me from different numbers... if I would have known that this is their new number, why the hell would I pick the call?" She said, in a plain voice... there was no life in her words. I kept my eyes focused on the screen even as it switched off. Then I felt her taking the phone out of my hand, very gently.

"Jimin... Just forget it okay? I'm fine now..."

I again felt my chest tighten but I ignored it. Ivy is much more important than her right now.

At this point, I don't know if I'm the one who's soothing her or is she soothing me? I pulled her towards my body and we cuddled on the couch. I grabbed the remote of the flat inch tv screen and turned it on. Ivy wiggled in my arms wanting to get out of my arms... but I didn't let her do so.. She tried to say something which came out muffled due to our closed proximity. I chuckled and pulled myself back, just a bit.

"Tell me... what do you wanna watch?" I questioned the wiggling Ivy and all she did was struggle in my arms.

"What do you fucking eat??!" She yelled before giving up on her struggles.

"Haha thanks to my comeback... i had to do more than my regular routine of diet and exercise.." I proudly said. My heart felt lighter and happier...

'You've been dieting again?! Jimin I told yo-"

"I asked you a question... what do you want to watch?" I question her again. At first she remained silent contemplating what to say. And then fortunately, she adjusted a bit in my grip and then replied.

"Anything... and it DOES NOT include your favourite dancer's documentary which you watched for infinite times!" I let out a chuckle at her words. Now her voice had life. I felt her lighting up with each second passed by. And in a sense, she made the atmosphere better too. I leaned my head to rest it on hers and sighed softly.

"Thank you Minnie-ah" I heard her say. I nodded wordlessly, both of our heads were turned and the eyes were pinned to the tv.

"It's my job to keep my bestie happy." I said and placed a chaste kiss on her temples.

"No shit Park Jimin that was cringe. Pure cringe."

I just smiled before pushing her.

"Get lost, I hate you." She just let out that beautiful laughter of hers which made my life worth living all over again. And then, made herself comfortable beside me. I'm glad Tae couldn't make it.

"Wow! Says the one who says that he was spending time with me while she's drunk!", she spilled facts and received a hit. My Ivy is back.

Hoseok pov_

Setting up the camera to my height, I looked at my own image.

"Hey guys?" I checked to see if I was on live. A spam on comments answered me with a yes.

"How are you all??" I ask the camera, actually asking my family. my fans who always make my day during my worries.

"What's the occasion, Hoseokie?" I read out the comment and sighed. Looking down at my casted feet.

"Uhh... I'm just missing you guys!" I said. Talking to ARMYs is the best thing to do when I can't walk properly.

"Say your iconic line!!" I read out. Their comments were radiating warmth through the Camera.

"I'm your hope! You are my hope! I'm J!Hope!" I said.

Happiness talking over me.

"Yoongi marry me!" Another comment.

"Ofc i will let hyung know!" I laughed out loud. Yoongi marry me jokes are always funny, they never get old.

"Are you ok? It's out that a new surprise will be out on 13th June... Please don't stress yourselves about that" I read another comment.

"Uhh... to be honest.." I trailed off while playing with my fingers. The comments from hearts went to the stressed emoji. They cared a lot for me.

"Yeah.. we all are working hard for that surprise... I got injured during the shooting, but there's nothing to be worried about!" I said standing up from my revolving supreme chair and walked a bit back, letting my bandaged ankle come in view.

I limped towards the setup again and read the comments. "Ahh Hobiah!! Take care!!"

"Yes I will!!" I wonder how happy she would actually be feeling now.

Simultaneously Inha Pov_

"Let's take a break!" Said the director into the mic making everyone clap and cheer. Everyone was working so hard.

Ugh, working in an MV with a kpop idol is tiring. I thought to myself and sat down on the chair. The make-up artists retouched my make-up again.

I walked to the director for the next scene.

"Ok so Inha-ya.. the next scene is where he leaves you a love letter.. and as you know, you love him and he loves you, the song is about a successful lovestory. So you have to look happy. Extremely happy." The director said. And I sighed, mentally. Ok so I have to be happy despite knowing my best friend is hurt. And, typically, my soulmate is being a fucking piece of depressive shit.... Yeah, sounds absolutely delightful, let's get it!

"Ok then... camera... action!" He said. The music started playing and he started lip syncing. As asked, I started smiling. Looking and that love letter. It was not blank like it's usually supposed to be, it had words on it..... It had beautiful words on it that made much more sense than my life. I smiled at the thought.

That's when my heart started fluttering.. over nothing? My heart felt light and happy. Beyond happy to be honest.

It was because of him! I realised. Thanking God for this perfect timing, I acted my heart out. To be honest I wasn't acting... Those all were the feelings of my soulmate.

"That's it! Cut! Great shot Inha!!!" The director screamed in the mic with happiness. "That's it.. the shot was beyond perfect and we can pack up. Thank you everyone for your hard work!" He said and bowed. Everyone clapped and cheered at the end of shooting.

"You are such a beautiful actress!" He said "I hope you succeed, even though you are the hottest news right now" He said, making me laugh. Yeah, Beomgyu is fun to be with. I grinned at him and walked into the vanity. We both stood there having light conversations that ended up in an exchange of phone numbers. After our make-up was all removed, I went into one of the changing rooms and changed quickly, hummin a baseless tune to myself. I bowed one last time to everyone who was there, before exiting the venue.

This time, thanking my moon. 

•••

Co-Author; ivyB4winter

Thank You for reading 'Soul Piece'
Pls vote and support!

~Inha Choi & Ivy Miles.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

26.8K 990 30
Soulmates a vague word with different meanings for a same person. Imagine you live in a world, where soulmates are outmost important with which your...
521K 19.7K 65
Is it possible to find your soulmate when your first touch is to slap him across his smirking little face? Six of the seven BTS members love having t...
178K 7.4K 41
[COMPLETE] "does it hurt?" "not as much as the thought of you leaving me" - (alternative) a soulmate au in which whenever your soulmate sleeps with s...
30.4K 1.2K 12
"It is said that the night sky is made up of tiny wishes that humans were never able to fulfill. That the stars only became bright by the fulfillment...