Evan (CC) Afton X Fem. Y/n

By Its_Me_Micheal

Chapters come out whenever - I swear it has its own schedule but when it does come out it's either going to b... More

⚠️ ⚠️ WARNINGS⚠️ ⚠️
⚜Prolong⚜ (i think?-)
❣💟Y/n's Information 💟❣
[C2] Nightmare
[C3] Mixed Signals?
[C4] School is Hell!
[C4 part 2?] Alternate ending
THANK YOU (A/N)
[C5] Truth is Out! -☁️/🍋?-
[C6] More then Friends -🍋-
[C6] Lockers -🍋-
[C7] Forgot
Happy New Years!!!!
Question(s)
Q and A
[C8] Saved..
[C9] Bonding & Answers
Q&A part 2
[C10] Morning
[C11] Day Off Pt1 -🍋?-
[C12] Day Off Pt-2 -🍋-
[C13] Panic Set in Stone
A/n idk
[C14] Girl Time
[C15] Just more Mysteries
[C16] Replay
[C17] Welcome Back
A/n
200 Special
[C18] Decent Morning
[C19] Liz Time
[C20] Questioning
[C21] Phone Call
[C22] Socializing
[C23] Arcade
[C24] Bedroom Talk
[C25] Headache
bacon 🥓
a/n
[26] Nap
[C27] Tea-ified Afternoon
[C28] Hello Nightmares
Deal Note/AN
Skit 1
⭐300 Special⭐

[C1] Long Time no See

1.5K 23 177
By Its_Me_Micheal

Beep Beep Be-
I groaned, turning my alarm off, getting up.

Sunday, 11:35 PM, im in my room, parents asleep, i think to myself, remembering what i needed to know, my memories been on a fuzz-buzz lately, so ive been needing to take medication and recite whats happening to jog my memory up and running a lot.

“... Kate and the others, meet up, Aftons” i finish reminding myself. My friends and i planned to meet at the “haunted” house over by Lake Street, well they did most of the planning, stratch that, Kate. Kate is like the main leader of our suicidal group.

I get off my bed and start getting ready, i dont want to go in my pajamas. I had to fool my parents that i was going to bed like normal.

I changed into skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and threw a denim jacket over on top. Theres this house in Lake Street, people say its haunted since at a certin time you can hear muffled screams coming from inside, and those who go in. Never. Come. back. I grabbed a brush and fixed my hair, it wasnt too messy but why not?

After i fixed my hair, i started putting on a little bit of make up, just a light natrual look. I dont want to be looking like Jess, a Sophmore, always wearing heavy make up. Shes a pain in the ass, thats for sure.

Everyone in my friend group is suicidal, and we get bullied for it.. Even though half of us dont care, we still act out on small words. Thats why we are going to this house, to end it all.

Kate asks me every now and then why i joined their looked down apon group, i just tell her the simplest answer, childhood truama, which, in fact, has worked, but she always wants to know every detail which is annoying. I dont want to go back to the nightmare.. Not again.

The reason i dont say anything is because i knew the family that lives in the house on Lake Street, William the father, Rosella the mother, Terrance the oldest son, and the twins Elizabeth and Evan, i knew them, but ever since Evan’s birthday, i lost contact with everyone and anyone who was there.

A lot has happened after that. But i like remembering things before, even though the memories are blurry, 9 years ago. Cindy and Elizabeth always teased me about how close me and Evan were, i mean, we were kids, we didnt know how the feeling we had ment, but now i do.

I patted my face a few times, sitting infront of my slightly cracked mirror, “Eh, good enough” i finally tell myself, getting my boots and small backpack filled with needs, mirror, pocket knife, pen, small handbook, and pepper spray.

As i head out the house, i make sure im quiet, we have a dog thats old and sleeps most the time in the living room, but hes for sure as hell going to start barking when theres an intruder. In this case, me.

After getting out, i start heading to Lake Street, a few streets away from my house. The road lights lighting up the road, and hidding whatever was in the dark shadows… its calming at night if you ignore how fucking creepy it is, which is as adults around here say is about imposible as learning to fly and live, kids started making theories and putting dots together that it has to do something with the Aftons.

Which is true. But still, no one can suspect me of being part of the whole Afton shit.

~[LATER]~

I see some of my friends already standing my the gate, doing stupid crap as usual. Lily sees me and wave, i wave back as i head over quickly, “So its only the four of us?” i ask. Kate nods, “Yeah, so we better split in pairs of 2 when we go in, Lily, Y/n, you two head upstairs, me and Max are going on floor 1” we all nodded in agreement and started heading in.

As we head in, Lily passes me a small flashlight, probably stole it on the way here since it looks pretty new, or she actually finally payed for it. Me and Lily head up stairs as the other two cut off and go past it, he house looks old and moldy, but it smells nice, lemon grass scent to be in fact, i chuckled quietly to myself seeing a silly photo on the wall of Elizabeth and Evan fighting over cake, 7th birthday.

Lily didnt seem to notic the pictures that im in when i was a child, that or i changed so much its proabably a whole nother person. As we finished walking up the stairs, we look at the hallway, “One.. three…six doors” Lily said, counting the doors. I nodded, i didnt want her to be looking threw a house that belongs to a family she never knew and that is dead.

I feel like im violating the Afton’s space, even though i knew them, i never came in to snoop around and shit! I sighed, “you check those 3 doors on the right, ill take the left 3 doors” she nodded and started to look through the doors, i pass by her, already knowing my way around.

The first door she checks is the bathroom, then its going to be Terrance’s room, and then a storage closet. The door slightly acrossed the bathroom is Elizabeth’s room, then another closet, and lastly Evan’s room. I never been in Terrance’s room, nor even got a glance inside, Elizabeth’s room was always too pink and colorful to me, Evan’s room was always dark, for some reason his lights was the only lights in the house that had two settings that can either be bright or dim.

Elizabeth and Evan’s room have their name signs on the door decorated in stickers, some pealed off, and others never managed to come off. I walked into Evan’s room, closing the door behind me, i glance around the room, memories slowly fading in like a black ink spilling on a white blanket. I smile and go to the bed and sit down, “Maybe i should visit here more” i mumbled to myself, laying back.

I quickly jump up and turn around as i felt someone there, but there was no one, “What?” i scoffed out. “Your not supposed to be here” a raspy, male voice said behind me, i whip my body around to be face to face with some guy, he looks a bit like someone i know.. But who?

His skin was white as paper, his head bleeding badly which was covered in bandages that covered half his head, his eyes were like looking into the void and just a small light in his eyes. I take a step back, taking another look at him, his clothes seemed new styled, i noticed the dark halo and wings, is this a dream?! I thought to myself.

“Your not supposed to be here” he repeaded as i bumped into the bed, “I-im just walking around“ i stutter out at the taller teen, i saw the small lights in his void like eyes look me up and down, he made a hum sound, taking a step closer to me. I wanted to scream, but at the same time i felt safe? Who is this boy? Do i know him? He does seem fimilier.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to him, putting his face under my neck, IS HE SMELLING ME?!- “Y/n…” i froze, “How- how do you know my-...” he moved his head back, his eyes changed from the void eyes to dark emerald green, i know those eyes anywhere. “Evan” he nodded, hugging me, and i hugged back.

I buried my face in his chest as i started crying, i havent cried in a while, i thought to myself. He patted my back, “Hey, i thought i was supposed to be the crybaby?” he chuckled, i moved back, laughing a little as i wipe my face off. “Its really you?”, “Its really me” he answered, “Who else would remember the lovely scent you carry?” i felt my face heat up, “S-scent?” is that why he was smelling me?

He pushed me against the bed, i felt like i was going to fall back on it if he moved any closer, Evan put his face between my head and shoulder, his breaths against my neck sent shivers down my spine. I moved to sit on the bed, Evan’s face staying in the same place, both his hands moved down on the bed next to me to keep balance, “I missed your scent so much” he muttered.

He then started to kiss my neck, “E-Evan” i quietly moaned out, he moved back, with a smirk on his face, “Yes Y/n?” i just look up at him, “I- i uhm-” i sighed and looked away. “Im sorry, but… i cant do this.. Im already with someone” i shamefully admitted, knowing damn well this could have gone further if i didnt say anything, even though I wanted it badly. 

“Oh” was all he said, moving back. It felt like forever that there was an awkward silence between us, no sounds in the room, just the clock in the corner quietly ticking every second. Evan then spoke up, “So why are you here?” he asked, “M-me and my friends de-decided to come over” i stuttered out, AH Y/N WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING?!- “Friends?”, “Y-yeah, uhm, me, Kate, Lily, and Max” i answered.

Evan chuckled, “Your so cute when you stutter” i looked over at him, feeling my face heat up, he patted my head, smiling, “I-”, “Y/n! Its time to go!” Lily shouted from the hallway. I got up, looking over at Evan, “Is it alright if i come back?” i asked nervously, he got up and walked me to the door, “Come any time, Y/n, its good to see you again” he chuckles, i smiles and walked out.

Lily was already going down the staires as soon as i walked out, i followed her till we were outside, Kate and Max were already there, chatting. Max looked over at me with a goofy experestion, “Oooo~ someone sure had fun up there, huh?~” Kate looked at me, understanding what he ment, “Oh shut it Max, its just cold” i exused him off.

“Is it a boy?” Lily asked, i flipped her off, annoyed and flustered at this point, “You guys know im already dating someone!” i scoffed, “Whatever, lets get going guys” Kate said, starting to walk off with the two. I followed but then stopped to turn around, i looked up at the house, into the hallway window on the second floor and waved, quickly following the group.

[Evan’s POV]

As i watched Y/n walk downstaires with her blonde friend, i head over to the window quickly to see the other two, whom im presuming is Kate and Max as Y/n said. I see Y/n and blondy walk over to them and talked a little. The three started walking off while Y/n turned around, looking right at me, i felt my face heat up a bit and i waved back, smiling, she turned back around and followed the group, i sighed as soon as they left whatever sight i could have of them.

Then the house started to change, it does this every time theres an intruder in the house, or even around. Just so they keep the haunted house idea up. I walk downstaires, the house still fixing up, i saw Liz in the livingroom already getting ready to watch the TV, i wanted Mike to be down here since he actually knows when to shut up, but just say one thing and Liz will be going off for god knows how long.

I sit over on the couch as soon as the house finished, sighing. “I know that sigh” Liz muttered out, turning to me, “Liz its been like 9 years, calm down”, “Y/n came didnt she?” she said exitedly, jumping up, i smiled remembering her face when she saw me, “Yeah, she visited” i said relaxing myself. “Although..” i start off, “I guess she moved on, she gots a boyfriend already..” i mutter out.

“But you want to be her boyfriend” i nodded, “I lost my chance…” the room quickly got quiet like before with Y/n. Liz got up, “But your still red! Did you kiss her?~” she shouted, summoning Michael, dad, and mom, “YOU DID WHAT” dad shouted, “Nothing, i didnt do anything! Liz is just being annoying”, “Y/n came over and they made out!” i felt my face heat up again of embaressment and- smth else.

Dad started yelling at since im too young to be doing that’, “Dad im 18! Im old enough and we didnt even do that!” i argued back, “Besides, she already has a boyfriend.” i muttered out shamefully, remembering what i was doing. Mom grabbed dad and walked to the kitchen, dragging him, hes probably going to get lectured.

I sighed, sitting back on the couch. Michael patted my shoulder, “Sorry about that bud” he said, sitting next to me, “For?”, “You said Y/n already has a guy” he admitted, i only nodded. Liz started playing an anime while Michael took out his phone. Liz kept asking me about Y/n, i made sure to keep my answers short as her questions were, heh, funny now i cant think of anything but Y/n.

I cant wait to see her again tomorrow.

--------------------------------------
2313 words

--------------------------------------
A/n
I am so sorry for posting this chapter late 😭🙏 i forgot I didnt post it! But I'm working on chapter 2 (I need more motivation to do this shit-) uh- anyways im sorta still sticking with the 1st story i made with this- just a little different 🥴🤌
Idfk when chapter two will be posted but pray for me i get motivation to write this 🙏 😅
Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 1 though! Have a good day/night/time <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 0 7
The Afton Family Alive Au: Elizabeth's perspective. just made this for entertainment, got bored
42.8K 459 20
You and your family move from london all the way to Utah,Hurricane to be closer to your oh so amazing cousin Fredrick. You soon meet one of his frien...
1.9K 48 8
"D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I see things that nobody else sees" Michael hates his life His father is mean to him His siblings are annoying And his mom... Hi...