Bond of Destiny [FreenBecky]

By slvrfn

[On Hold - will updating again] Becky who are chasing her dreams to be a model. She tried to go audition at o... More

Introduction - Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 2

487 23 3
By slvrfn

AUDITION

Becky's Pov

•Audition time•

"Can you tell me about yourself Miss Armstrong?"

She nervously answers the interviewer with her cute smile without any stuttering. She tried control herself for not showing her nervousness to the interviewer and answer with confident.

"Okay, now can we proceed to next stage?" Said the interviewer.

The next stage is where people who come to the audition will do some mini photoshoot there. To show how can people be a good model with their poses. There're so many people came to the audition want to be a model. Well, there also quite a lot of people who are good looking with pretty face.

*Snap. Snap. Snap* 📸

"Can you show other pose? I'll try to capture from other angle." Said the photographer.

"Okay nice. Nice. One more. Yes. Hands under the chin."

Becky try many pose to show that she eager and serious in this audition. Her passion in modelling can be seen through her pose like professional models. She never afraid to pose in front of the camera and that how photogenic person she can be in front of the camera.

"Okay thank you Miss Armstrong."

"Thank you, Sir!"

She left the studio with her smile and satisfy with her pose just now.

"Miss Armstrong?" One of the staff called.

"Okay Miss, for now we have gathered all the photo of yours, and we will evaluate all photo from other contestant today. And we will contact you as soon as possible if you have passed the audition."— said the staff.

"Is that okay for you Miss? Any other question?"

"No. I hope there will be good news for me." She smiles cutely.

Then she walks out from the building with smile in her face. She felt relieve that she already done with the audition.

——————————

•In the office•

"Freen, don't forget you have a meeting today with Mr. Anderson" said Nam to Freen.

"Oh? I almost forgot about that meeting" — Freen let out a small sigh. Cause she keep forgetting things lately.

"How can a CEO of this modelling business keep forgetting things. An important meeting you know! How can you run this business without me huh!" — Nam smirk.

"Haha, that's why I always need you by my side. My best friend, my co-worker, my secretary. I know I can't live without you. May get the feeling that this business will bankrupt without you!" — she said jokingly and laughing at the same time.

Nam is Freen best friend since her college day. They both so close to each other. Whatever happen, their ups and down they always have for each other.

Nam works for Freen at WM Talents Agency as a Secretary. Freen is a CEO of that agency because of her inheritance from her father. Other staff might be afraid of Freen because of her fierce look that she always put at the office. Sometimes people don't want to deal any works directly with Freen and always ask Nam to deal with. But that's not a big deal for Nam because she's such a bright and easy going person and always makes people approach her easily unlike Freen.

Well, Freen it's not like that scary person to approach. She became like that because she doesn't want people to take advantage from her and wants the best for her agency. We can say she's quite a strict boss when it comes to work matters.

"That meeting at 3pm right? I'll drive by myself there. No need to call the driver" — said Freen to Nam to let her know that she'll be drive alone to go to the meeting.

This meeting is quite important to her because this is Brand collaboration with the agency. She needs to secure this contract to gain some revenue for her agency and also good for their models exposure and company portfolio.

"Nam, I'll go now. Anything urgent matters just call me, okay?"

"Okay boss! Got it!"

——————————

•At the restaurant•

"Hello Mr. Anderson, nice to meet you!"

"Miss Sarocha, nice to meet you too. You look stunning today." —said Mr. Anderson

"Oh, thank you. That's why WM agency need a beautiful CEO like me." —she said jokingly, and both let out a small laugh.

"So, I heard that today your agency held an audition. You're looking a new face of model, right?" —Mr. Anderson asked

"Yes, today is the audition. Thankfully its run smoothly."

"Are you involving directly in choosing the new model?"

"Yes. Me and my team will hold a meeting together to choose who will be in the Top 5 contestant. Then our Top 5 finalist can be featured with your brand." — Freen said

"Ahh that's great. I believe you have a great eye to choose your model. Besides, seeing your successful agency I believe there good things happen for your future." —he smile to Freen

"I hope there'll be a great news also in our meeting here." —she said and smile back to Mr. Anderson.

"No worries, it will be great to have collab with our brand and your agency. I can see some good fortune in future. And working with you such a great honour."

Later they have a meeting together and discuss furthermore about the collaboration. What's their planning and future with both side of company. Now, WM Talents Agency and Velane success in their signing contract. Both agreed with their terms and condition that state in the contract.

"Thank you, Mr. Anderson." Freen shake hand with Mr. Anderson

"Thanks to you too Miss Sarocha. I hope we can have a great teamwork together and I'm excitedly looking forward into our project."

Freen relieved that meeting goes well. Glad she prepared everything before presenting to Mr. Anderson. She now going back to the office to continue her work there.

——————————

Becky's Pov

Becky done her day and she returned home.

She slammed her body onto the sofa at her living room. Thinking she been to audition, and do some other things make her body so exhausted for the day.

Suddenly, the incident happens early in the day came into her mind. Seeing the lady with her fierce face make her smile. 'How beautiful she is even when she's mad. She never seen a woman with that beautiful face before this. That incident still lingering in her mind. Until—

"Bec! Bec!" Called Irin while wave her hand in front of her face.

"Bec, are you there?" Irin pushes slightly her body.

"Ah! Yes? Why?" — she snapped out from her daydreaming.

"I thought you were dead?" She smirks.

"Haha, sorry."

"What were you thinking just now? Felt like you were thinking until you want to break through the wall." — she said jokingly while looking at the wall.

"Ah, nothing." She smiles shyly. Thinking of what about she been think just now make her shy. 'What am I thinking. just a random girl? Are you serious Bec?'

"So how about you audition? Is it going well?"

"Yes! All good!"

"Did you pass?"

"Not yet. They'll call me once they evaluate all contestants. But I get the feeling I'll get pass hehe" she said confidently.

"Wow! Look at my girl. Good for you! I hope everything went well."

"Yes, I hope so. This is my dream job. I love doing modelling." She smiles cutely.

"I know you can do this Bec. You're so great at what you're doing. I always support you." She pat Becky's head while said that.

"Let's have a rest. You have a long day today. Go get a shower first before you sleep my baby girl."

"Okay P'Irin. You always be my mother." She lets out her eye smile.

___________________________________

A/N
Chapter 2 is here!
How was it? You guys can leave some comment and give a like ☺️
Well, it's more like introducing of the character one by one first. You can see in my next chapters also. But...It will be more interesting day by day. Stay tuned! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 25.9K 35
Becky's father has cancer and the Armstrong's are in need of money for his medical treatments. So Becky pays a visit to an old family friend, Freen...
18K 965 16
Mon and Sam were introduced to each other by their mutual friends Yuki and Tee, who thought that they would make the perfect match. However, their fi...
277K 7.5K 20
What happens when all the cameras are gone? Is it really all just fan service? FreenBeck fanfic