SuperGirl: Leviathan returns...

By JuliannaSeagram

This story takes places in the future, National city has been peaceful lately. Kara living her best life as... More

Attack💥at NC High🏫School!
Leviathan Rises!
A new generation✨
It's a new day!/Confesson❤️
First Date❤️⚡️
Feelings❤️:
Prom💙Night✨!
Graduation🎓!
Plans for the Future✨:
The new Legion of Superheroes!
Isabel's dream🌀wedding💍
Tribred twins

Super-Friends VS. The New Leviathan:

20 3 1
By JuliannaSeagram

~{Chapter 3}~ *This chapter is about when Kara came back home to National🏙City to find it in chaos💥and destruction! She and the others with their kids came up with the perfect plan to defeat Leviathan again! But this time for good.
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Kara arrived in National City to see her beloved city in mayhem💥! She saw Isabel, Noah, Esme, and Jacob in their new super suits Facing Leviathan. Which is impossible as her eyes widened in shock when she saw that. "What's going on here? I leave National City for 2 weeks...
And this happens," Kara said with fear in her eyes about to step in and stop this madness. Suddenly, a dream🌀blast came out of nowhere and almost hit her from above. It couldn't have been Isabel... Which means that it must've been Nia. "Is that her and Brainy on their balcony? I wonder why..." Kara questioned looking up to see them there. They both waved to her calling out her name and saying... "Kara, we're up here!" brainy and Nia said out loud in unison. She flew up to them to find out what happened. Then Nia hugged her best friend and said. "Kara, you're back! I'm so glad to see you! You missed so much," Nia said softly. glad that she was back from her story in Central City.
Brainy nodded agreeing with his wife, Nia, and said. "Yes. there's a lot we should catch you up on," He said. Kara broke the hug. "So, what exactly did I miss?" Kara asked and Demanded answers to what was happening in her city. Nia and Brainy looked at each other giving Kara a nervous look. He fiddled with his ring nervously. And that's when Kara knew he was nervous. They both were... Which meant something really bad went down here When she was away. "Like we said Kara, there's a lot we need to catch you up on," Nia said softly. "Okay then. just give the short version." Kara said wanting the short version to fully understand what happened to the City. Brainy cleared his throat and said. "Alright then, long story short..." he said explaining to Kara Giving her the short version of it. Her eyes widened in shock. "Wait what?! You're serious..." Kara said out loud couldn't believe it. Brainy and Nia nodded to let Kara know it was true. "Oh Wow! This is bad. I never should have left in the first place!" Kara said panicking. Brainy added. "Kara, it's not a total loss. I and Nia have faith in our kids and the others." He said comforting his friend. For her not to worry and believes his kids can do this. It's what they've been training for their whole life. And hearing that made Kara feel hopeful again.

*Meanwhile Isabel, Noah, Esme, and Jacob are all standing proud and strong together against Leviathan.*
Isabel remembered something that her father, Brainy told her about the features in her suit. Her boots have built-in tech which allows her to harness raw dream🌀energy✨with her movements when fighting enemies. not just harnessing dream energy in her hands, or moves but throughout all her body too. Isabel knew exactly what to do at that moment and looked to her brother and her best friends. They knew that she had a brilliant idea💡Or plan up her sleeve. Just Like Noah usually does! Siblings think alike I guess. "I have an Idea," Isabel said softly whispering about her brilliant idea to make a distraction. To come up with a better solution with their parents at the DEO Isabel plans to be that distraction. They all nodded and agreed with her. Well, Noah had doubts But trusted his sister. Isabel told them to stand back then stomped lightly and dream energy surrounded the ground all around her. She leaped into the air, Feeling that energy within her. As it has always been a part of her since the day she was born! combining her newfound dream🌀energy in every fiber of her body with her flight ability in mid-air. Leviathan charged in after Isabel as They came at her in the air she quickly dodged them in mid-air and fired a powerful dream🌀blast at looked like a lotus🪷flower of dream energy. Hitting only Leviathan to the ground with no damage to the city! Thankfully... a fog of smoke set then Isabel, Noah, Esme, and Jacob disappeared after the smoke cleared...They Headed to the DEO to come up with a plan to defeat Leviathan! The bad guys were furious that they got away. Then, they disappeared too in rage Heading back to headquarters ready to strike back again!

*At the DEO*
They came up with the perfect plan to stop Leviathan Forever! that's by creating a special device🎚to take away their powers. Leaving them human. And of course, Brainy and Nia joined their kids in on the fight against the New Leviathan as Esme and Jacob stand by for backup at the DEO. The Dox family goes to face them together as the powerhouse team when they trace Leviathan on the main street. For a rematch...
As the fight started, Leviathan made a quick getaway Heading to an abandoned building. Brainy, Nia Dreamer, Isabel, and Noah followed them Inside that had a broken down Windows too. they walked inside quietly, being prepared for anything... they followed Cindy❄️and Flora🌿into the back of the building on the 1st floor because the elevator was out of order. The stairs were all busted and broken too as they saw Water trip💦on the ground... Nia looked up and saw big icicle spears on the ceiling. Her heart💙began pounding like a jackhammer with fear in her eyes. The icicles came down from the ceiling at her Fast! She quickly dodged them as fast as she could. Until one managed to get in her left leg... Dreamer screamed in pain feeling the cold ice spear stuck in her right leg. Then she fell pinning herself to the ground in agony. "NIA! NO!!!" Brainy shouted out in fear and quickly ran to her side holding her in his arms dearly. her whole body felt as cold🥶 as ice🧊And he listened to her breathe heavily in pain with the icicle laced into her skin. Brainy looks at his wife with fear in his eyes as Isabel and Noah are right by Their side as their father holds her close. And had the same look in their eyes as Brainy did. The look of almost losing someone you care about... "Mom," they said together in unison. they heard Her sweet soft voice. "I-I... f-Feel so cold," she said breathlessly shivering.

Cindy laughed evilly and succeeded in their plan. "Hurting Dreamer was in the first phase of the plan. they'll be so distracted with helping her. Just according to Plan..." she said wickedly turning her back slowly for dramatic effect and walking away. Isabel looked at her mom and back at Cindy. She was filled with a firey🔥rage💢in her eyes. "You mean you've PLANNED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN?! HURTING MY MOM! That's what will help with your plan. HOW DARE YOU?!" Isabel shouted out angrily😡about to summon her dream🌀powers in the palm of her hands. Cindy turned to her side facing Isabel with a wicked smile. "Yes. As a matter of fact. It will... Dream Girl," Cindy said with an evil glare. her eyes glowed white as ice came out of her hand lifting her off the ground and flying away. Isabel ran using her super speed after Cindy running in blind rage💢. "Sis, Wait!" Noah said calling out to his sister. Nia spoke softly, turning to her son. "Noah, go. Your sister needs you, help her, please. I'll be fine." she said breathlessly in a weak voice. Noah's eyes widened when he heard his mom say that. she's not fine and was 70% in pain. "What? No. Mom, I can't leave you. you're hurt. And you got an icicle spear in your right leg. If not removed that can result in..." Noah stated quickly. "Noah, your Mother's right. Go help your sister. She needs you. I got her your mother," Brainy said pushing his son to go help his sister and not to worry about his mom. Cause his father, will take care of her. Just as he did whenever she's been hurt or wounded. Noah nodded as he ran after his sister and then stopped to see Isabel about to do something she'd regret. destroy everything she has worked so hard to be a Hero. He quickly grabbed his sister holding her back. "What are you doing?! LET GO OF ME!!!" Isabel shouted at her brother angrily😡trying to break free. "No, I refuse to let you do this. Isabel, You know this isn't the answer..." Noah said holding her back to convince her not to do this. But she didn't listen and was consumed with her Anger and Rage. "She needs to pay for what she did to Mom," Isabel said out loud. "Sis. Listen to me. She'll get what's coming to her! But not like this. And Mom is fine. Dad is with her right now. Don't worry it will be fine. Trust me," Noah said encouraging his sister to listen And It worked! Isabel felt the anger she was feeling Go away at that moment. She gasped lightly feeling calm and collected again! "Yeah, You're right. Noah," she said calmly with a smile. Then He let go of her sensing that she'd finally calmed down. "Of course, what are brothers for? You always have my back. and now I got yours," Noah said happily with a bright smile. Nia continues breathing heavily in pain. feeling her leg going numb then Brainy calculated the numbers to that exactly. "Nia. I'm gonna have to pull this out Otherwise, you'll..." Brainy stated Nia's medical condition. "It's okay, Brainy. Just do it!" Dreamer said breathlessly wanting to get it over with! Brainy had a nervous look. Worried that he might do the wrong thing Or Worse... And was was never good in these types of situations! He was lucky enough that Isabel and Noah had his recovering and repairing abilities. So they would heal quickly Without a scratch on them. But Nia is half-human. She can feel pain, and injuries like any other human would! She saw the look on Her husband's face. And knew he was nervous. But she believes that Brainy could do this! For her, especially... So he gently grabbed the icicle spear laced into her leg And carefully slowly moved it... Nia was breathing calmly and then she screamed when it was finally out! Brainy took it out and put it to the side as it shattered into pieces. He looked dearly at his wife hoping she was ok. Seconds later, she breathed relieved that all that pain she felt in her right leg was gone. Well mostly... Still had an injured wound that needed to be patched up immediately. "Nia, are you ok?" Brainy asked her concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. Brainy. Just a little light-headed. But I'm fine," She relied softly on feeling a little better. "Okay, I'm just glad you're ok. But let's get you to the DEO And have Lena and Alex treat your wound." Brainy said as Nia nodded thinking that was a good idea! Brainy lifted Dreamer up in his arms holding her tight and sped off out of the abandoned building with her in his arms quickly flying to the DEO to get her wound patched up From her ice injury in the med bay.

As for their kids, Isabel and Noah faced Cindy out in the streets downtown on Main Blvd. The rest of the Leviathan members showed up And Isabel and Noah were completely outnumbered... But not without a plan of action. She had the device in her hand ready. she's turned it on then Noah has a memory flash✨. He quickly stopped his sister and said. "Sis, wait Stop! Listen The new Leviathan was created by unknown earth elements. This means taking their powers away will cause them to revert back to Their original forms. by my calculations, there's a 99% chance of them creating a chain reaction that will destroy the city!" Noah said stated the fact of his sister's plan failing. Isabel was in shock as her eyes widened Not realizing that as a possibility. "You're right, Noah. I almost made a big mistake." she said. Noah came up with an better idea and comforting her that it's not her fault. "It's OK, Don't blame yourself! And not to worry... I have a plan," he said.
Noah and his sister gathered together as she listened to his plan. agree with him for it is a good plan! The plan is to use the device But Noah made a few modifications to the device as quickly as possible. when they use it on Leviathan they'll be powerless and He'll put a forcefield built inside the device that will activate when the chain reaction starts... Isabel and Noah didn't see Leviathan's surprise attack coming without any warning⚠️!!! They thought it was over for them Until a clash of blue🔹Lightning⚡️blocked them. it surrounded her and Noah protecting them from any harm. Isabel had love in her eyes that her crush😍Logan Ranzz would step in and save her like that And he looked handsome and cute in his Super suit.

*Meanwhile at the DEO Dreamer was healed, from her ice injury in less than 5 hours*
Brainy and Nia saw their kids on the DEO monitor connected to the street cameras downtown. they looked at each other and said. "Brainy? Is that?" Nia asked looking at her husband. "Yes, it's Logan Ranzz. He's the ancestor of Lighting Lad and Lightning Lass. My legionnaire friends from the 31st century," Brainy said confirming who it was. "I thought you two could use a helping hand. I was in the neighborhood when I saw that black beam almost hit you guys. So I thought I'd save you... 2." Logan Ranzz said looking lovely at Isabel. She stared at him lovely too And was speechless. Not sure what to say to him at this moment. "We appreciate your help. Right? Sis," Noah said suitably and gave His sister the chance to Talk to the guy that she was crushing on... Isabel snapped out of it and replied. "Uh, yeah. I... we appreciate it." She said nervously twirling her hair. they just smiled at each other As Logan Ranzz joins them in on the fight.

~{To be continued}~*I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter so far... until next time!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 37 1
“It’s weird how we all look forward to something we know nothing about. We trust the future holds something great, when trust is something that must...
356K 14.7K 99
[COMPLETED ✔] Amelia was all alone on earth. Suffering from hunger, thirst, and pain. She waits for her to die. The most she had been regret in her l...
33.5K 884 15
It has been almost 250 years since the nuclear World War VI that wiped out the majority of humanity ended. Since then, a government has risen, callin...
31.9K 862 32
Warning contains spoilers from season 6a Kara, who has been stuck in the Phantom Zone for several months and is slowly losing hope, is finally rescue...