Sinful Desire [Yandere genshi...

De Whoasked_886

They were like sides of triangles, polar different from each other yet they always hold each other's hands. B... Mais

[info]
Prologue
Mondstadt [1]
Mondstadt [2]
Mondstadt [3]
[Extra Chapter]
Mondstadt [4]
Mondstadt [5]
Mondstadt [6]
Mondstadt [7]
Mondstadt [8]
Mondstadt [9]
Mondstadt [10]
Liyue [1]
Liyue[2]
Liyue [3]
Liyue [4]
Liyue [5]
Liyue [6]
Liyue [7]
Liyue [8]
Liyue [9]
Liyue [10]
Liyue [11]
Liyue [12]
Liyue [13]
Inazuma [1]
Inazuma [2]
Inazuma [3]
Inazuma [4]
Inazuma [5]
Inazuma [6]
Inazuma [7]
Inazuma [8]
Inazuma [9]
Inazuma [10]
Inazuma
Liyue
[Sinful Desire]
Sumeru [1]
Sumeru [2]
Sumeru [3]
Sumeru [4]
The game of death [1]
The game of death [2]
The game of death [3]
The game of death [4]
[Back Stories]
[Backstory]
The Fight [1]
The Fight [2]
The Fight [3]
The Fight [4]
The Fight [5]
[The End]

The Fight [6]

333 8 4
De Whoasked_886

Warning- Consensual? dubious consent.

I am sorry.

-------------

Aether stared down at you, the sky has already gone dark. Nahida and Ezra were still debating but not in the hallway anymore. 

The room was dead quiet except for the sound of breathing. Aether stood up from the bed and quietly placed a chair in front of it and sat on it.

His attention was on you as you kept slumbering away. He mumbled a few words, admiring your complexion and relaxed face. His heart filled with regret as his gaze went to the bandages on your eyes.

He sighs and stands up, he has been sighing a lot these days. He pushes the chair away and moves himself closer to you. He presses a kiss on the forehead, then the cheeks, and lastly on the bandage.

He backs away, the feeling that he had before losing you stirred up in his heart but he refuses to taint you with his disgusted desires, the only thing you deserve to feel is happiness, and he will do anything to make that happen.

But all of that was useless, he tries his best to push those thoughts away but the need for your lips on him keeps ruining his patience.

He hesitantly leaned closer, 'Sure, you wouldn't be able to detect only one kiss, right?' He thought as he pressed his lips onto yours. [WHY AM I EBEN WRIYING THIS?! MSHWINDJSIDHIDIZ]

"Hmm..?" You stirred up from your sleep, and the feeling of shock took over you as you felt someone's lips on yours. You quickly tried to be freed away from the grasp as the individual suddenly mumbled, "Don't worry, dear. It's just me." [Well that makes it a lot worse.]

Fear took over you, this is really Aether? But why is he kissing you?

You felt his tongue exploring your mouth as you sprawled out on the bed that you were laying on. "A-Aether, this is wrong." You tried to reason with him, but suddenly the atmosphere of the room changed, it was filled with darkness.

"How?" The masculine voice asked, the question sounded like a threat that could make grown men shiver but you knew him well enough to know that he will never hurt you.

"We are siblings!" You replied with the most obvious answer, "In other worlds, the practicing of incest is very common, your point?" He waited for you to reply patiently, He was a patient man that you could trust but it seems like he broke it.

"I don-" "Don't you love me?" He asked out of nowhere, "I do love you, You are my brother!" You were confused, what is he trying to say?

"Then please let me have you." He begged, he would do anything for you, for your grace, for your love, for your purity. "A-Aether..?" You called out in confusion, What did he mean by having you?

"Answer with a yes or no, [Name]. Both are fine, but I really wish to have you...I truly love you, and forever will until our very last breaths" It was a confession that left you confused, scared and angry.

You love him, that is no question but he wants to have you? Why? And when does this even start?  

But maybe this way you can repay him, in your entire life you have done nothing except depend on them, you can't even protect them....but maybe this way, you can actually be useful?

And this is the very first time he ever asked for something, he never ever asked for something for you, maybe if you don't refuse him, everything will go fine and go back to being normal?

"Yes..." A bright smile was cast on his face, "Thank you.." He mumbled before pressing for another kiss. His hands traced down your chest to your thighs as Aether kept exploring the inside of your mouth.

He backs up, Gazing at your face, "I am so sorry." He mumbled, guilt filling his heart as he indulged in you. He leans down your throat, pressing soft kissing on it with pure gentleness.

He slowly but gently removed your clothing, the cold air hit your body as you shiver. Your mind was nothing but mush as you felt hands and lips in your body.

He continued pampering you with love and affection that only lovers show to each other but here we are.

The entire night left you exhausted, the sky was still dark. Your body felt sore as you tried to leave the bed. Successfully you were able to leave the bed, you crouched down to find your cloth, which was removed by Aether.

When you finally find it, you quietly put it on. You were going to go back to Aether because you had nothing else, nothing was emotional support, nothing for financial support, you are now nothing but a useless doll in their eyes, maybe in your eyes too.

"That was repulsive." Someone said from behind, and a hand was suddenly placed on your mouth to stop you from speaking. The person behind you took you outside, "W-who are you?!" You questioned, yet a part of you felt safe in those hands.

"I am called Ezra and every single word your brother said was nothing but a lie." The woman behind you spoke, and your back was pressed against her chest which was quite small.

"Wha?" The woman explained everything, from the start of your journey to the reason of your kidnapping, all of that left you bewildered.

"How? How can I believe that what you said is the truth?" Aether would never lie to you, yet some parts make sense like Lumine's disappearance, That other person named "Paimon" and many more.

"Then let me give you a tour of the city of freedom." [Name] could feel the smile that Ezra had, you nodded before taking her hand.

In those arms, you felt safe but why?

You had thousands of questions but zero answers.

........

The next chapter is the ending.

Meme

Lol I play both games.

When I saw this scene, I was like damn Muzan you are Raiden kinnie but then I was the dates of their release so Raiden is the Muzan kinnie here.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
68.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...