Ethir Parka Villai

By thelonesomedove12

Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, inde... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK 2

Chapter 35

508 23 2
By thelonesomedove12

*Time skip to Wednesday-the thattu mathura day*

It was a busy morning in the household.
Sarath Kumar was busy answering calls from last minute guests who got lost on the way. Radhika was confirming and reconfirming the food menu.

Malar and Ayira finished getting ready and walked down. Malar wore a sky blue saree with a purple border, while Ayira wore a pink saree with a rich border.

Radhika looks at both of them smiles happily.

"Paka romba azhaga irrukinga da thangam", Radhika says taking their drishti.

Sarath Kumar walks in and smiles at the girls before he sighs in annoyance when his phone rings for the tenth time this morning.

"Anna yenga irrukan-", Malar starts turning to the stairs.

Sakthi walks down wearing veshti sattai and looking handsome.

Malar grins and walks over to hug him, Sakthi smiles and hugs her back tightly.

"Your happy right?", Malar asks for the hundredth time.

Sakthi smiles, "Of course, I'm, romba kavale padadhe."

Malar nods before pulling away from the hug.

Radhika and Sarath Kumar walk to their son to hug him and scold him for combing his hair properly.

The thattu mathurathu was happening in their old ancestral home, about an hour away from their house. The decorations and food have already been arranged there.

"Polama? Ippo pona dhan correct time ku reach aaga mudiyum", Sarath Kumar says.

The rest of the family nods, and they gather the last of their items before walking out to the car.

At Anirudh's house, he finishes getting ready and stands in front of the mirror. Innaiku yepdi avadhu sollida da, he tells himself taking deep breaths.

He takes his phone and wallet before walking down.

"Yenna da kelamburiya?", Ravi Raghavendra asks.

"Ama pa. Arjun vandha odane I'll leave.", Anirudh says.

"Yen nervous ah irruke?", Ravi Raghavendra asks concerned.

Anirudh attempts a smile, "Onnum ille pa."

"Deii. Malar ah?", his father says narrowing his eyes at him.

"Nan ava kitte solle poren.", Anirudh says.

His father smiles, "Unna yaaravudu venam nu solluvangala da? Andha ponnukum unna pudikum, I'm sure."

Anirudh smiles and hugs his dad, "Thanks appa."

Lakshmi walks in raising her eyebrows at father and son, "Yenna rendu perum onna irrukinga?"

Ravi Raghavendra shakes his head, "Onnum ille chumma dhan."

"Seri ma na kelamburen, Arjun vanthutan.", Anirudh says getting up.

Lakshmi nods, " Pathu poitu va da."

Anirudh walks out and throws his car keys to Arjun before getting into the passenger seat.

"Polama?", Arjun asks making Anirudh nod.

Malar and her family reach their house, and they enter to see Krishna and Radha already there.

The families mingle, while a few relatives start coming.

Malar and Ayira walk into the bedroom to see Sadhana sitting in front of the mirror wearing her jewellery.

"Yeppa vandhinga?", Sadhana asks smiling at them through the mirror.

"Dho ippe dhan.", Malar says.

"Appo Sakthi?", Sadhana asks shyly.

Malar and Ayira laugh, "Ungala vidha avan dhan ungala pakkanum nu yengala inga anupi vittan."

Sadhana blushes at their teasings.

"Dho avana anupiren, waiting pannunga.", Malar says before Ayira and Malar walk outside to see Sakthi standing right next to the door.

"Romba arvama irruke pole?", Malar raises her eyebrows.

Sakthi glares at her before walking in.

Sadhana turns around immediately when she sees Sakthi enter.

Sakthi stands there stunned for a second taking in how Sadhana looks.

Sadhana smiles at his stunned expression, "Paka handsome ah irrukinga Mr Sakthi."

Sakthi snaps back to attention and grins, "Thank you. I don't think I need to tell you how you look. I assume you saw my reactions."

Sadhana laughs and nods her head before patting the bench next to her.

Sakthi walks to the mirror and settles beside her. Sadhana links her arms with his before laying her head on his shoulder.

"After this, it's final, no takebacks", Sadhana says.

Sakthi smiles, "Now why would I do that? Nee nalla yoschiko."

Sadhana shakes her head holding onto him tighter, "mhmnh nan una vida matten. Nee vena no solliko."

Sakthi sighs, "Nan solla maaten."

Sadhana shakes her head resolutely, "Nanum solla maaten."

"Neeyum no solla maaten, nanum solla maaten. Apo yedhuku indha discussion?", Sakthi asks chuckling, making Sadhana laugh too.

"You don't think this is too soon right?", Sadhana asks looking up at him.

Sakthi frowns, "No I don't, it feels right to me. Unless you think that. Do you?"

Sadhana shakes her head, "No, Never."

Sakthi grins, his smile finally reaching his eyes, giving them a twinkle.

He gets up before offering his hand to Sadhana, who accepts it. He pulls her close to him, making her blush.

Sakthi grins, "Are you shy?"

"No, it's my natural reaction.", Sadhana says smiling slightly.

"Oh is it?", Sakthi says before he pulls her closer and hugs her. Sadhana laughs and hugs him back.

"Are you blushing now?", Sakthi asks pulling back from the hug.

"No, see this is my natural colour.", Sadhana says flipping her hair.

Sakthi snickers, "Yeah right."

Sadhana scoffs in surprise before slapping his arm, "Kozhuppu huh."

Sakthi bursts out laughing, making Sadhana laugh too.

"Polama?", Sakthi asks, holding her hand.

Sadhana nods holding onto him, "Polam."

A few hours later, the formalities had finished and most of the relatives had finished eating lunch, congratulated the families and left. Both the parents and Sadhana and Sakthi were eating lunch after a tiring few hours of greeting people.

Ayira, Arjun, Malar and Anirudh were chatting with the guests.

Malar sighs and sits tiredly, on one of the chairs.

Anirudh notices and brings her a bottle of water.

"Yennala mudiyala, I want to go home.", Malar whines.

"Innum konjam nerum dhan. Aunty uncle vandhadhu ku aprom, we can go have lunch.", Anirudh consoles her.

Malar pulls him down next to her, "Yen nikkura? Okkaru."

Anirudh shakes his head smiling, "I'm fine. Sakthi um Sadhana um innum yepdi dhan manage panrangalo."

Malar laughs, "Nee kavala padhadhe, yen anna dhan irrukan le. Adho paru."

Anirudh looks up to see Sakthi feeding an ice cream to Sadhana as they both talk.

Anirudh laughs, "Vidu vidu, innum romba naal ki ipdi dhan."

Malar notices, her parents walking back after finishing their lunch.

"Va namba poi sapdalam", Anirudh says holding Malar's wrist and pulling her up.

Their hands automatically entwine, though both of them don't notice it.

"Amma nanga poi sapdalama?", Malar asks.

"Hmm neenga mattum dhan michum, poi sapdunga. Thanks, da Ani", Radhika says smiling at Anirudh.

"No problem Aunty. Arjun um Ayira vum yenga?", Anirudh asks.

"Dho ippe dha ponnanga", Radhika says.

"Seri nangalum porom", Malar says before dragging Anirudh away.

After lunch everyone is gathered in the hall including Sadhana's parents. The elders chat with each other, while Sakthi and Sadhana are in their own world.

"Innaiku night ingaiye thangalama?", Radhika asks everyone. Sakthi and Sadhana were the first to agree, while the rest of them agreed eventually.

"Yennaku thookam varudhu, na poi thoongiren", Malar says drowsily to Anirudh.

"Nan venumna company kuduketa?", Anirudh smirks looking up from his phone.

Malar is suddenly wide awake as she glares at him, "Dei, yen da? Yen thookame poiduchu."

"Adhukum na help pannata?", Anirudh grinning wider. Malar slaps him on his arm, while Arjun and Ayira snicker.

Malar glares at Anirudh, before walking inside one of the rooms to sleep.

When Malar wakes up again, she checks her phone to see it's already 8 in the evening.

She gasps before hurrying outside, to see Ayira, Arjun, Sadhana and Sakthi playing some game together, while the elders watch TV.

"Ani yenga?", Malar asks looking around.

"Terrace.", Arjun says pointing up.

Malar nods before she makes her way up.

She climbs up the last step to see Anirudh sitting on the side wall of the terrace, staring at the sky.

She silently sneaks up behind him before scaring him from behind.

Anirudh jumps surprised before turning around to see Malar who is laughing silently.

"Neeya? Na bayandhuten", Anirudh says, as Malar sits next to him.

***

Happy Reading<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 139K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...
57.6K 3.2K 77
Hi makkazhe First things first Cover credit @malanimaniraja22 (unedited - will edit as soon as possible) Sorry romba naal aprom ippo thaan ezhuth...
39.5K 2K 27
《𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲》 " Nithya?" Raghav called her as she got silent suddenly "Did you love anyone during your college da...
12.6K 726 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...