me and my husband ° pedro pas...

By babyvenoms

"I don't care. I want to be his girlfriend." "To a man who is literally 20 years older than you?" "Yes, his l... More

Cast.
Playlist¡
i-introduction
ii-on set (insta.)
iii-the crush (PC)
iv-the compliment (insta.)
v-he's on set (GC, call, IRL)
vi-the (not) date (IRL)
vii-the private instagram.
viii-the boys.
ix.-last day. (IRL) (INSTA)
x. the mexican man. (insta)
xi-still the mexican man (irl, insta)
xii-GAEL GODDAMN IT! (RL, insta)
xiii-The date..and he's got a date too. (Vc, Insta)
xiv-is he jealous or i am? (Insta, priv insta)
xv-me gusta Colombiana, me gustas tú (irl, insta)
xvi-just colombia, me, and him. (insta)
author's note. xoxo.
xvii-toronto. (insta, pc)
PEDRO IS SOOO GODDAMN GOOD WTF
xviii-he's just a friend...(?) (Call, IRL)
xix-his birthday. (insta, twitter, article.)
xx-The Isaacs! (insta, irl)
xxi-christmas (Irl, Insta)
ACT II.
i-From Miami (Irl, Insta)
ii-kiss her you fool! (irl, insta)
HOLYSHITTTT????
iii-a mistake? (irl, call, insta)
iv-stay with me? (insta, irl, article)
v-he left me. (insta, irl, call, group chat)
vi-your birthday (insta, irl, prank call.)
⚠️vii-just want to be with you. (irl, insta)
⚠️ix-the dress(irl, insta)
x-Officer Sexy (VidCall, Irl, Insta)
xi-The Premiere (Irl, Insta)
xii-Sex and Alcohol (Irl, Insta)
ACT III.
i-do you? (irl)
Hello!
ii-hawaii, baby! (Insta, IRL)
⚠️iii-what the fuck (Insta & IRL)

⚠️viii-golden globes (irl, insta)

3.9K 96 82
By babyvenoms

WARNING! SMUT, NSFW!

This chapter includes Sexual and Mature scenes, so Please if you're underage or not comfortable with any sexual content you can skip this chapter! There would be a lot of smut for the next few chapters so Read at your own risk.

Have fun and enjoy, babes!

♧♧♧

Julesisbae fitting for tonite.
#Goldenglobes2017
tagged: Pascalispunk

Liked by Mssarahcatharinepaulson, lily_rabe, dianayb, elvira_lind_, richierich, and 473.384 others

View all conments

username81 oh my god y'all going to Golden Globes together??

username61 he's super hot

usernam18 Red carpet debut?

username373 I wonder if they met Gael with his new gf would be awkward lmao

username32 He's so handsome🥰🥰

mssarahcatharinepaulson Took him 3 fucking hours, jesus

julesisbae he's gonna dolled up tonight, let the woman be😌

catalonious is he just shaving his mustache?
julesisbae just trim it a little bit! thanks to me💅🏼

lucasbp ugh you have to doll him up, honey.
julesisbae LMAO I WILL

richierich handsome
⤷julesisbae he is

elvira_lind_ took oscar 3 hours also
julesisbae LOL THEY'RE LITERALLY SISTERS

***

"Pedroo, are you ready yet?" Julia calling his name from the bedroom while she is trying to wear her earrings in front of the mirror.

"Just a little bit more, Honey!" Pedro answered from the living room.

They're at Sarah's house now. "We're going to be late," Sarah said to Julia from outside the room, standing infront of the door.

Julia smiles at her, The women are ready since almost an hour ago, but Pedro? He still on the make up chair, he was late this morning because he said he need to wash his car first to the saloon, then grocery shopping, then going to Sarah's house for getting ready.

Julia, Pedro, and Sarah are going together, Holland is in NYC she's skipping thid time Golden Globes. The Red Carpet already start at 3, the awards start at 5 now it's already 4.15, and Pedro still at the make up chair, while Mira, his personal hairstylist fixing his hair a lot because he can't keep quiet.

"Pedro, hurry up jesus!" Sarah start rolling her eyes walking towards him in the living room.

Julia laughing, she take a final look at her appereance on the mirror then everything's great she walks to Pedro. She's wearing this vintage dress corset and her hair is being updo.

When she walks in, Pedro turning his head amaze by his gir—well not girlfriend yet, his Julia.

"Well, Ain't you look so goddamn pretty and hot?" He said making Julia's cheeks red.

He then trying to get up from his chair, but when he wants to walk to Julia, Sarah hold him down, "Nope, nu uh, Kissing later, hair now." She said to him.

Mira and Julia are laughing.

"Sorry, Mira." Pedro said to her with his puppy smile.

He then looking at Julia again, he can't stop looking at her. "Don't you looking at me yet, P. Poor Mira, she has to do it all over again!" Julia said to him.

"I'm gonna let you finish, I'll be in the kitchen," She said again.

Pedro nodded and Sarah sitting on the couch playing her phone while watching him.

Julia sat on the kitchen counter's chair, while checking her messages, suddenly Oscar's name pop out on her screen.

Oscar and Elvira arrived in LA last night, they went straight to their Hotel, They knew Julia is staying in Sarah's home in LA, little did he know Julia staying with Pedro in his home.

Incoming video call from Tio Oscar🤠...

"Shit." She curse before tap the green button.

Oscar
Julia

Hey, What's up tio! Mmm, looking handsome!

Jules, Wait, Are you still at Sarah's home?

Ugh, yeah, Pedro is not ready yet. He's still on the make up chair but already get dressed tho.

The awards is in 40 minutes!

Yes, i know that.

Well, okay, me and El already on our way, we meet you down on the red carpet.

Let me see him.

Okay, he's in the living room with Sarah, just wait a sec.

Julia then walking to the living room, she can see Mira is finishing his hair with the hairspray, they talked while Sarah still on her phone. "Finally, it's done." Mira said.

Pedro say thank you to her and then looking at his left, "I'm finished, and here come the kis—" before he can finish his words, Julia widening her eyes and said a little too loud, "TIO OSCAR IS HERE FOR YOU PEDROO."

Everyone in the room looking at the phone and start chuckling so does Elvira in the phone who understand the words. Sarah laughing then getting up walkinh outside to get the car ready.

Pedro stop for a moment his smile drop turning into an awkward smile, "Oh, oh! Hola, hermano!" He then picking her phone.

She sighs in relieves, they're almost dead, Oscar doesn't know about this 'Friends with benefits' or 'Lovers' kind of thing. Whatever you want to call it.

Oscar
Pedro

¿Qué te tomó tanto tiempo? ¿Te arreglaste para esta noche? [What took you so long? You dolled up for tonight?]

Ay, tengo que lucir bien esta noche, ¿no? Vamos en camino, está bien, relájate, te veremos allí, guapo. [Ay, I have to look good tonight don't I? We're on our way okay chill out, We'll see you there, handsome.]

Vale, cuídate, cariño. Devuélveme a Julia. [Ok, take care, baby. Give me back to Julia.]

Pedro then wink to him, giving Julia her phone back.

Jules, I'll see you there ok?

Okay, tio. Bye, El! See ya!

Then, she hang up the phone. "Oh god  okay, C'mon, we've got 30 minutes left for the red carpet." Julia said to Pedro.

They thanked Mira, and then She adjusting his suit, making sure that he's ready to go after that she took her purse and a gum.

Pedro hugs her from behind, smelling her hair and her perfume, vanilla, he loves it when she smells like vanilla.

"P, watch my hair. It took an hour." She said.

"You look very beautiful, baby." He compliments her still hugging her.

She then turn around to face him, his hands are on her waist and her hands are tangled up on his neck.

"You look godly handsome too, honey." She said back to him.

He lean to kiss her deep, closing both of their eyes, tongue exploring each other's mouth. She chuckles because of his mustache tickling her, making his mouth vibrating.

Sarah walks in while her two friends making out in the middle of the living room.

"Oh, jesus. I don't need to see this today," Her voice making Pedro and Julia softly stop and chuckling while hugging.

"C'mon, children! Car's ready! We don't have time to eating each others out." She said to both of them.

Julia fixing herself first then looking at him for a moment before walking out first, Pedro is behind her following her our, Sarah stop him.

"Oh my god, red lipstick all over your mouth and cheek now, fix that first, jeez what are you 17?" Sarah rolling her eyes then walking out.

God, Julia made him insane.

Then, three of them hoping on the car, while the driver is driving the car to the event. Luckily, Sarah's house is not too far from the event. They'll get there in 10 minutes without traffic.

They went with 2 cars, the first car is for Pedro, Sarah, and Julia. The other car is for their assistants.

That's what I like by Bruno Mars is playing on the Radio.

Sarah is sitting infront next to the driver's seat, while Pedro and Julia on the backseat.

It was a fucking bad idea for putting both Julia and Pedro in the backseat, Sarah thought.

They are giggling and whispering like fucking children, she was kinda regretting her decision to went with them. She ended up third wheeling for the hundred times in a week.

Then in 11 minutes they are arriving at the event, suddenly Julia felt the anxiety rising in her. God, she's so nervous. There are so much fucking people, cameras flashing, people shouting.

Pedro sense Julia's anxiety, he held her hand, "It's okay, Jules. Just take a deep breath and let it out, everything will be ok." He said to her. "You'll rock, baby."

Pedro, Sarah, and Julia will went to the Red Carpet seperately. First, Julia and then Pedro with Sarah.

In the red carpet they are allow to pose with each other, but then they'll splitting again.

So, the people won't suspect anything between them.

She nodded to Pedro, then the car stop it a sign for Julia to get out of the car first. Before she's getting out, Pedro giving her a deep kiss on her mouth then hug her then she's go out.

People starting to cheering, shouting her name, taking a lot of pictures, camera flashing on her direction. Then the car went away, the car is going to take one circle ride, so it made that Pedro and Sarah are just arriving few minutes after Julia.

She can see Linda getting out fron the other car and walking to her direction.

"Okay, Jules. Here we are." Linda said.

"You looking good, Lin." Julia compliment her. She said thank you and you look pretty too to Julia.

Then some people greets Julia, explaining about the rules and the directions.

She nodded to them, while searching for Oscar and Elvira.

"Ms. Buchanan, please, you're next." The blonde woman leading her to the red carpet to take her pictures.

She then posing on the red carpet.

Some photographers are yelling the direction "JULIA, OVER HERE. JULIA! JULIA YOUR RIGHT! LEFT JULIA! MS. BUCHANAN LOOK STRAIGHT!" really hard making Julia almost flinch, some fans are shouting her name and some asking about Pedro.

She put on her big best smile for them, laughing softly. She can see on her right side there's Oscar and Elvira encorage her, giving her supports, yelling "YES JULIA YES BEAUTIFUL!"

She pointing at them and giving them the hand signature heart shape to them. Not long after that, everyone suddenly yelling Sarah's name and now Pedro's name.

They are on her left.

She glances a little to get a look at Pedro. God, he's so much fucking handsome in the spotlight.

He shines.

He meant to be shine.

He got this humble movie star' aura on him.

How he smiles for the camera, waving to the fans that screaming his name. Oh, he shines like a diamond.

Sarah then went to Julia hugging her, laughing, like they haven't even met earlier today.

The photographers are now taking their pictures together, the serious one, hot one, badass one, and then goofy one.

Then, the time keeper leading Sarah away to the next side of red carpet. They kiss each others' cheeks and saying goodbye.

Now.

"Mr. Pascal you can join Ms. Buchanan for the picture." Said a tall brunette woman to Pedro leading him to Julua's position.

He has to keep himself from the excitement that almost explode seeing Julia on the carpet.

She is absolutely stunning, gorgeous, heavenly beautiful.

She looks even even even fucking gorgeous on the spot light.

Pedro then running a little to Julia, greeting her, hugging and kissing her cheek, acting like they never even met earlier today, acting like they haven't make out in the living room earlier, hold each others hand in the car.

"You look fucking gorgeous. Hold my hand, Jules." Pedro whispers in her ear.

She do what he said. She still kinda nervous, she look at some women looking at her in a negative way.

"Pedro! Julia! Over here!"

Julia you looks so fucking gorgeous!"

Someone on the photographer area yelling, making Julia blushing and said Thank you back to them. Pedro smiling really big and said, "Ain't she? She's heavenly gorgeous!" Pedro shout so that the photographers can hear him.

His thumb caressing the back of her hand as the two holding hand. Then, his hand now on her hip, making sure that she's comfortable, making her feel secure, telling her that he's here with her. Their bodies are really close to each other.

On the other side, Oscar looking at the two of them from far, "Is he touching her hips?" Oscar asking his wife.

"Let them be, honey. It's okay, Pedro won't hurt her." Elvira said back to her husband.

"I know. But, look how close they are!" Oscar said again.

"Well, of course they're friends! Co-stars! I mean they are close! Spending 5 months together shooting in London. What do you expect from them? You're overthinking now, baby." She said again to her husband.

He sighs, "Alright,"

"Pedro! Julia! Are you together?!"

"Such a gorgeous couple!"

Pedro and Julia who heard the yelling they just chuckles. She look up to see his reaction, sometimes she wish that they can do whatever they want infront of the camera, calling each other girlfriend and boyfriend.

But, that's the problem. They're not.
At least for now?

They look at each other, "Is everything okay? Are you fine?" He's checking on her.

She nodded smiling at him still holding his hand.

"Okay, Now. Thank you, Mr.Pascal and Ms.Buchanan you two now can please go inside, it's over here, please follow me." The blonde woman from earlier said leading the way.

Pedro and Julia nodded, said thank you to the press, waving to the fans, then walking inside hand in hand.

Before getting inside, they met Oscar, Elvira, and Sarah. They let go fo their hands and hugs the trio.

***

45 minutes went away, the awards went smoothly so far, it's fun enough. Julia sitting on the table with Oscar, Pedro, Boyd, Sarah, Elvira, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Leonardo DiCaprio and his dad.

They talked and drinking a lot too, it seems fun.

She met Diego earlier on the side of the carpet, and obviously with Gael. Despite the fucking messy break up, Gael and Julia are now in a good term thanks to Diego.

Although, Diego keep calling Gael a Pendejo, everytime he remembers that Gael letting a girl like Julia go. To be honset, if Julia was Diego's girlfriend, boy he would not letting any of bad things happened.

When Gael and Julia was talked, Pedro looking at them from behind like a hawk.

"You look great, Julia." Gael said to her smiling at her. "Thanks," She said back to him. "You know, I've been waiting for saying sorry to you about everything, I didn't mean to hurt you, Jules." He said again to her.

"It's okay." She said again to him, she look ag her back and saw Pedro watching them, "If you want to, I would like to talk to you, as a friend, maybe at the after party?" He said to her. "If you want to only," He said again.

"Uhm, Yes, sure."

That was the conversations they had earlier before Pedro calling her name and excuse herself to went with Pedro. Pedro smile at Gael for a moment.

"Is there any after party tonight?" Suddenly Sarah asking to the group, Bryan nodded, "Heard would be the different one this time, lots of alcohol and dance floors." He said.

"Oh, thank god. It's kinda bored me." Sarah said whispering.

Everybody laughs. Then she lights starting to shows again it means that we're on air again.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Melissa Benoist and Grant Gustin."

Then everyone clapped, Julia is sitting between Pedro and Boyd, Oscar, Elvira, and Sarah are across them.

She can feel Pedro's hand reaching out to her left hand, holding it while caressing it.

"Here are the nominees for Best Actor in a Television series Comedy," Melissa said.

Oh uh, she knew about this.

Gael is nominated for Mozart in the Jungle.

They are calling name after name, "Gael García Bernal, Mozart in the Jungle." When she calling out her name, Pedro holding Julia's hand tighter now.

Boyd looking at his two friends, smile written on his face.

She looks at him and smiles at him.

Oh, she hopes he win. Because she was there with him, while he was shooting the new season, encourage him.

She never hates Gael despite everything has happened. She was raised to be a good person, her mom always taught her that.

Anyway, her moon is Cancer so...

Despite, he was being an asshole, but he deserves this, he is a great actor. He deserves the recognize from the Hollywood. He's a good guy after all, and if she didn't emotionally cheating on him. Would everything be different today?

But, her heart is already with another.

As she look at Pedro again. She is happy, happy than before, She hopes that this time, he's the one.

"And the Golden Globe goes to..."

Julia looking at the screen, "Gael García Bernal!"

She clapped and cheering for him when they call out his name. She smiles while watching him excited on the big screen, he hugs everyone and giggling like a little kid. He then keep mouthing 'No Mames,' over and over again making Oscar, Julia, and Pedro laughing.

Honestly, Oscar still want to punch him in the face, so does Pedro.

But looking at Julia, with her pure smile on her face, melting the men's hearts. She's such a good person, with her pure heart.

When Gael walking to the stage, he pass Julia's table, those hazel eyes looking straight into her brown eyes, he smiles at her, she was so familiar with that color, but now brown is her comfort. Because brown is Pedro's now.

Oscar shouting congrats to Gael, so does Elvira, Pedro smiles at him. But, Gael's body language wanting to hug her telling her Thank you and Sorry at the same time.

She was there for him.

She was the one who support him.

She was his muse.

But now she is somebody else's muse.

He nodded at her as she nodded back to him while clapping.

When he receive the award, everybody now sitting down back to their chairs.

She can feel that Gael is so excited, overwhelming by the achievement.

"Ay...Thank you for everything..." As Gael began with his speech.

Pedro pulling his chair closer to Julia, so that he can hug her from behind, arms wrapping around her neck, head resting on her right shoulder.

Pedro is really touchy tonight.

She's still watching Gael from below, listening to his speech, he thank a lot of people, mostly the one who works with him on the series, his co-stars, and then...

"To Lazaro and Libertad for the music I hear every morning, and I would like, uh, um, I would like to say my deepest regret and grateful for my little rainbow, thank you for the support and the spirit that you gave me. You were my little rainbow, because you have colored my life to be colorful, even though you rise and fall only for a moment, but every moment that has been spent in my life with you are beautiful and I will always remember it. Once again, thank you."

Are you fucking kidding me.

Everyone clapping again, they had no idea who he was talking about after his kids. But, Linda, Elvira, and Julia knew.

She can't fucking believe this.

He thanked her in front of thousand people after he cheated on her. Well, mutual cheating? But, Julia only emotionally cheated?

Pedro felt the tension in Julia's body. "Are you okay, Jules?" He whispers to her ear.

She nodded, turning slightly to him, "I'm fine, thank you." She said holding his arms who are wrapped around her neck and upper body.

She can also feel Elvira looking at her, god, suddenly the room feels heavy.

and when the staff said that it's commercial break for 20 minutes, she get up from her chair breaking Pedro's hug from her.

"I want to go to the bathroom, please, excuse me." She said to the group.

She nodded to Pedro before he can ask her any questions signaling that she is fine, just needed to go to bathroom (a break)

Pedro knew she's not going to the toilet, after 5 minutes, Julia still not coming back, Sarah whispers to him to go looking for her, "I'll better find her." Oscar said, before he can get up, Pedro said, "No, let me do it." when Oscar want to argue him, Elvira smack his thigh softly signaling, just fucking ket him do it goddamn it there's Leonardo DiCaprio and Bryan Cranston here.

He then nodded letting Pedro getting up from his chair, excuse himself and looking for Julia through the hallway.

Where is she? He started to getting worried. He searched throughout the hallway, asking the security and staff.

Then, he goes out searching on the dim light quiet alley at the back of the buulding. He then saw Julia leaning her back to the wall behind her, smoking.

Smoking.

Something is up.

Pedro walks to her, "I thought those thing is killing me? but also it's killing you too then." He said, Julia turning her head looking at the man beside her.

Pedro leaning his back to the wall too next to her, grabbing the ciggy on her hand, inhale it, then exhale, then giving it back to her. [Au note: Just imagining Jimmy Mcgill and Kim Wexler smoking together.]

"Yea, We're born to die anyway." She said to him.

He chuckles, "Something's on your mind?" He looks at her.

She shrugging her shoulders, "It's nothing."

"C'mon, Jules. You can talk to me." He said again. "After all, you're my—" before he can continue his words, he stop, thinking for a moment.

Julia turning her head to him, "What? Friend? Best friend? Best fuck buddy? Lover? or Paramour?" She said to him in a joking tone.

"You're my everything you want to be called."

"Really?" She ask

He nodded. Then it was silence.

"It's you, isn't it?" Pedro then said again.

"Hmm?" Julia looking straight to emoty walls, head over the clouds.

"He's talking about you," When she knew what he is talking about she drop the ciggy, step on it with her heels and drag it away.

"I guess so," She sighs.

"He still loves you." Pedro said again.

Julia turning back to him, now her whole body turning to him.

"No, well, I don't know. If he is, so be it. I don't love him anymore." She said taking his hands to hers.

Holding it.

"I lo—" She stop.

Say it.

Fucking say it, Jules.

Just say it, goddamn it.

"Well, I love somebody else now." She said in a teasing tone.

"Really?" Pedro then smirking, "Who is the lucky man? or woman?"

"I don't know, a hot chilean man who I met 2 years ago in Colombia, such a strange world." She said, he chuckles, she lean to him for a kiss.

He kissed her back, tongue all over their mouth, then Julia now on the top of him, hands are tangling on his nevk, his hands on her hips.

They pray to god that nobody sees them. It would have been a hell of a news.

When the kiss is getting hotter and hotter, Julia leading Pedro to be on the top of her, he's pinning her on the wall.

"I want you," She moaned.

His hands are exploring to her skirt now, rubbing her entrance while still wearing her underwear.

"I want you too, baby, but I'm not going to fuck you on the empty dark alley, that's just creepy." He said again, they are laughing, he then letting her down.

"Oh, boo hoo, you're not up for a new experience?" She said again to him, fixing her dress and hair.

While he's fixing his tie, and suit.

He laughs, "Of course, honey, you have no idea."

"But not in here." He caressing her face. "Let's go back before Oscar murder me." He jokes.

"No," "I don't wanna go back, I just wanma kiss you all night long, You're very touchy tonight, and it turn me on." She smirks.

Game on, Pascal.

"Well, I have to let him know who you belong to now isn't it?" He said caressing her stomach, pulling her into a kiss again. She kissed his mouth, his neck.

"Okay, C'mon, baby, now." He mumbling in the kiss, then she let go.

"Okay, Okay." She said then Pedro reaching out his hand just for Julia to hold it tight with hers.

When they get back inside, they can hear the clapping and audio system back. They're on air again.

"Are you jealous, P?" Suddenly Julia asking him, they are walking hand in hand ignoring some of the staff who are looking at them.

"Me? Jealous of who?" He points himself, She nodded, "You know who."

"You mean Voldemort? No! Why would I? He doesn't even have a fucking nose, you like big noses, like mine when it down there isn't it?" The guard who heard it, turning to Pedro and Julia, he can't believe what he heard.

She smack his arm, "Ow!" He laughs

"You dick, everyone can hear you!" She said chuckling.

"Let them be, It's the fact." Pedro then said.

"You're jealous of Gael." Julia said again.

He's shaking his head, "Really?"

He nodded. "Okay then," Julia said.

Hands are still holding each others, walking throughout the hallway, but before they can reach the door. Gael is infront of them, he turn around and see Pedro and Julia holding hands.

"Hey, Julia and Pedro!" He greets them, eyes still looking at their hands, while his hand holding the award.

Fuck. Pedro cursed inside.

"Hi, Gael. Oh, Congratulations, You deserved it." Julia said, shaking his hand letting Pedro's hand go.

"Thank you, Julia. Thank you," Then Gael pull her into a hug.

The fuck. Pedro cursed again inside.

"Oh, uh, Okay." Julia patting her shoulders while hugging, then she let go.

"Hey, man. Congratulations. You did a great job on the series." He never watch it.

"Gracias, Pedro. Well, are you two going back to the seat?" Gael said.

She nodded, "Yes, we were just uh, taking a quick smoke."

Gael nodded, "Well, okay then, you're going to the after party, yes?" Gael said again.

"Yes, of course, I remember, Gael. See you then," She said to him.

He nodded, then hug her one last time then hug Pedro. Then he whispers to him, "Tienes una huella de lápiz labial rojo en el cuello, hermano." [You've got a red kiss print on your neck, hermano.] Then he tap his shoulder before went away.

Pedro then taking his phone out from his pocket, open camera and see a huge, lipstick kiss print from Julia earlier on his neck.

Thank god, It was Gael who saw it, what if Oscar? He fucked.

"God, Julia. Look what have you done." Pedro then point it to her smirking.

"You don't need to show him, baby, I'm all yours." She then caressing his thighs then going inside first leaving him standing mesmerize by her action.

"What took you all so long?" Oscar then said to Julia.

"Sorry, just taking a fresh air." She said smirking to Sarah then sat down.

***

Good lord, the awards are now done. It's time for after party, baby! All the stars are here tonight, several actors and actresses looking at Julia, checking her out when she was alone.

She talked to Andrew earlier, god there are too much exes in one place. She talked to Aubrey Plaza, Aaron Paul, Reese Whiterspoon, there are also the Big Little Lies cast, Alex, Reese, Nicole, Shailene, Zöe, and Laura. They talked a lot about the series.

Alex definetly hit on her again, Pedro literally caught Alex flirting with Julia. A lot of men flirting with her tonight, and he didn't blame her, she looks absolutely gorgeous.

Damn the men.

Even Leonardo DiCaprio hit on her infront of his own dad. Unbelievable.

But, she got her eyes on him only.

God, she's horny tonight, don't know why. Maybe because Pedro's been touching her non stop, showing the people that she's with him.

Julia finished talking with Ian Somerhalder then Gael and Diego swoop in to talk to her.

She hugs Diego then Gael, "When are you going back to New York, Jules?" Diego ask her.

"I don't know depends on my schedule," She anwers, Diego said that he has more time in NYC and want to hang out with her more.

She said sure why not and then he excuse himself to let Gael and Julia together.

"How's the party, winner?" Julia breaking the ice so it doesn't make them awkward.

"Ahh, It's nice, It's really fun." He said.

"How are you anyway? It's been a while." He ask her again.

"I'm doing good, thanks. Been saying "Yes" a lot instead of "No" tho." She chuckles.

"That's good for you,"

"How's the kids?" She ask him.

"Ah the kids are fine, they're growing so fast. They uh, miss you too."

"Send my loves to them, then."

"If you hear the uh, the speech, it's—" Julia stope him.

"I know, Gael. Thank you too, That was very beautiful. You could have just told me yourself. It' okay, the past is past anyway." She said to him.

"Dios mio, You're such an angel, Jules."

"But, really, It was never my intention to hurt you like that, I was, I was just hurt also." He said again.

"I know, I'm sorry too, I'm the one who cheated on you first," She said again to him.

"If you just, just, uh..."

There were a long pause before Gael continue his words.

"We were something don't you think so?" He said to her.

Oh god, I need a strong drink. Julia thought.

"Where did you meet her anyway? In Mexico?" She change the topic.

He nodded softly, "Actually through Instagram, Tony introduced me to her." He said.

"Tony Dalton?" She ask, he nodded.

"You and Pedro. Are official now? He seems can't take his hands off of you all night," He said.

She chuckles, "Kind of."

"Are you happy with him?" He ask again.

"Yes, Yes, I am. Very." She answers.

Little did she know, Pedro is watching them from behind.

"You know, it would've been sweet, if it could've been me." He said.

Man, just let it go.

"And it would've been fun, if you would've been the one." He said again.

She sighs, "I'm sorry, I fucked up, Jules." He hold her hand.

Pedro who watches it, clenching his jaw. His sharp eyes pointing to Gael.

Julia thinking for a moment.

"But I'm not, Gael. I'm not your the one." She said then letting her hand go.

"Just let me go, okay? You'll find someone new. We could stay as friends?" She said to him.

He froze then nodded, she hugs him one last time, then walking away, "It's a good talk, buddy."

Julia then saw Pedro standing with a glass of champagne on his hand while Olivia Wilde and Chelsea Handler talking to him, but he didn't notice. He's too focuse on Julia.

She walks to them.

"Excuse me, ladies. Can I steal him away for a moment?" She said to the older women.

"Oh, yes, sure, he was zone out already." Olivia said.

"I think he drank a lot of champgane." Chelsea said.

Juli chuckle, "Is that so?" Taking his glass then drinking all of it.

Olivia looking at Julia in a disgusting way, while Chelsea looking at her in 'Yea you go girl.' way.

"Well, there's no more drinking now," Pedro chuckles said.

She took her arm away from everybody, "I am now." Suddenly Pedro said to her.

"What?"

"Jealous." He said again.

She smirks, "What are you gonna do then?"

He's pouting his lips, "I don't know, teaching you some lesson, letting you know that you're mine?"

She's wet already.

"Oh god, Pedro." She moans already.

"Bathroom, please. I can't take it anymore." She said, it makes him even
hornier.

The effect of lots of champagne consume them.

He then forcefully led Julia towards the ladies bathroom, her knees instantlt weakening making her struggle to keep up with Pedro. She's checking the room see if there anybody inside. When she is sure that nobody except them inside, he lock the door.

"How many time do we got?" He ask

"About 20 minutes before Oscar starting to realize we're missing." She said.

He nodded, "Okay, let's get to work." She laughs.

She felt an intense ache begin between her legs, her cunt beginning to drip, moistening her tiny little panties. This bathroom is fancy, elegant, pristine.

He then pushed her against the wall and began using his hands to explore her body. She was holding back her moans in fear of anyone hearing while they passed the bathroom, although the party was rather loud. His hot, tan, broad body was pressed tight against her, leaving no spave between Julia's chest.

Pedro hands travelled from her sides down to the bottom hem of her dress when he began to teasingly grip it, "I'm gonna show you that you're mine, and only mine tonihht," He said while making a lot of marks on Julia's neck. She could tell the incident between her and Gael made a wave of jealousy wash over him and she wasn't mad about it. Instead she loved this side of him.

Her hands trailed upwards to his brown curls, twirling and gripping them between her fingers. Pedro moaned into her neck, he loved it when she played with his hair. He finally lifted her dress, exposing her bottom half which was only covered with a lacy g-string. He growled as he looked down, raising his hand to grip her throat.

Oh god.

He's into kinky shit.

and She loves it.

She gasped for air as he ran his pointer finger over her clothed pussy, feeling the wetness that had already accumulated, "already?" he tsked, as he pushed her panties to the side. His finger gently traced her folds, teasig her every second. "My hands looks good around you, mi amor." He hissed into the air.

She couldn't contain herself as he held her by her throat and toyed wuth her sweet spot. She was loving every second of him dominating her, she loves Pedro's sweetness but his roughness is even her favourite. She was shocked when Pedro ripped off her panties in one swift motion, leaving a somewhat burning feeling against her skin—you enjoyed it.

"Did that hurt?" He genuinely asked, "No," she moaned out. No matter how rough Pedro with her he always checked in on her, He's so goddamn sweet and hot at the same time.

As she grasped at his shoulders to help keep her stable he inserted one single finger inside of her, slowly teasing away causing her to ache even more for him. "Fuck," She let iut hoarsly.

Pedro smirked, "Such a little slut," he taunted before quickly adding another finger.

Oh my god, he's into what she's into.

She felt her knees buckle beneath her as she ran out energy to keep herself standing. Pedro removed his fingers causing her to let out a disappointed moan. He lowered himself and placed her right leg over his shoulder. Her breath hitched as he looked at her from below, gliding his lips across her drippung corse. She squirmed, causing Pedro to grip at her hips forcefully making her stay still, or at least attempting to.

His tongue began to lap away at her folds, teasing her aching bud every once and a while until he decided to move his focus there. Her eyes squeezed shut as he circlex his tongue around her sensitive area, causing a knot start forming deep within her lover stomach. Her hips began to jerk against Pedro's face, longing for more friction as Julia chased her orgasm.

Pedro quickened the pace of his tongue, driving her to an out of body experience as her muscles tensed and she reached her high.

Her skin tingled as she attempted to catch her breath, but Pedro didn't give her a chance as he stood up and stuck two fingers that he pleased her with into her mouth, forcing her to indulge in the taste of herself.

"Good girl." He saud as he removed her fingers and licked them himself, "You taste so good," he praised.

"Up," he demanded as he siged for Julia to jump, wrapping her legs around his waist as he gripped her ass. He led her to the counter and placed himself in between her wet thighs. She wondered where her underwear were for a second before Pedro pulled them from his pocket.

"I better kept this one,"

"Oh, wow, Pascal. You're kinky as shit." She moans.

Pedro unbuttoned his clothing above his waist leaving his soft tanned skin exposed. She ran her fingers from his pecks to his waistline, swiftly helping him remove his belt. He pulled his pants as well as his boxers down just enough to expose his aching cock. She spared no time and took him into her hands, slowly massaging him as his head tilted downwards. He let out an animalistic a few pumps before he lined himself up with her soaking wet core.

He slid the tip of his cock in between her folds a few times, moistening himself with her sweet liquids. His eyes met hers and he filled her in one easy motion.

She letting out a loud moan, gripping the sides of the counter she sat upon, didn't even fucking care now if anyone can hear them.

Pedro was generous, giving a few slow thrusts before he hastily picked up the speed of his movements. He gripped her hips allowing him to have more control of how her bodies moved together. She looked down to watch his cock disappearing inside of her, causing her eyes to roll as he hit the perfect spot.

The sounds of her bare skin making contacy filled the room and she felt overwhelmed with pleasure. Pesro grasped the back of her head bringing his forehead to hers, not once breaking eye contact as he mercilessly pounded her pussy. "Come for me again, sugar," He demanded. He gripped her ass and slightly lifted you off the counter, allowing him to pull her bottom half closer to him every time he thrusted into her. Her arms held herself up on the counter as she felt the rush of warmth reach her lower stomach once again causing her to lose all composure. She reached her climax causing her to scream out loud.

Oh, people are definitely heard them.

She attempted to collect herself as she came down, feeling Pedro's thrusts becoming sloppier. Julia bit her lip while she stared him down knowinh her eyes made him crazy, "Fuck baby, I-I'm gonna fill you up," He stutrered, struggling to get his words out as he too was quick to reaching his high. "Come for me, papi." She purred, causing Pedro to send her a devilish smirk before he was pushed over the edge, closing his eyes as he threw his head baclwards.

He remained in her for a moment while the both of them caught their breaths. "Damn baby", she exclaimed. Pedro giggled at her reaction. He pulled out from her, allowing Julia to hop off the counter so she could clean herself up. He placed a kiss on her temple, then her lips, while the two of them readjusted themselves, trying to fix her hair and makeup so noting looked too off.

"You're so good, princesa," he cooed to Julia as he pulled her into a loving embrace. She tighten her arms around his waist, placing a kiss on his chest.

Julia patted down her dress and slightly fixed her hair, now her hair is all down, letting it straight as Pedro peeked his head out of the door to see if the coast was clear. "We're good to go," before he reached for your hand, they can hear a click sound.

"So the rumors are true."

They almost had a heart attack when she heard a woman's voice. They turn their head to the sound just to see Aubrey Plaza sitting on the bench at the end of the hall next to the Men Bathroom.

"Jesus, Aubrey!" Julia said to her.

"You guys are loud, Jennifer Aniston, Bryan Cranston, Rebel Wilson, and lots of others actors hear y'all." She said.

She walks heading to the bathroom, "I hope you clean whatever left in there tho, I won't snitch. But girl is he that good?" She smirks before diseppearing into the bathroom.

Pedro looking at Julia, "Am I that good?" He smirks.

"Oh, Please, Let's get back before you get killed."

♡♡♡

Pascalispunk Flower girl. 💋
tagged: Julesisbae

Liked by Julesisbae, Lucasbp, Richierich, Markruffalo, Chrisevans, Plazadeaubrey, and 352.273 others

View all comments

username18 She's so pretty

username12 Are you guya official already?

username1738 You guys are hot earlier!

username99 DATE ALREADY GODDAMN IT

username172 GAEL WAS TALKING ABOUT HER ON HIS SPEECH ISN'T HE?! DUDEEE PUT A RING ON HER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER.

Plazadeaubrey hmmmmm
julesisbae AUBREY POR FAVOR

***

HEY GUYS
I'M BACK!

Oh my, i was having writer's block, but tonight i'm gonna give you double update!

Fyi, I'm writing smut while there was an earthquake going on in my city, was not expecting that, thought I'm gonna die and went to hell😭😭

Anyways, this chapter is super kinky. Let me know if you guys want more smut, or fluff or angst. Your wish is my command. If you don't want any smut, it's okay, just ask me anything babies!

Thank you thank you once again for all of your support and love, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.

Stay safe and healthy everyone, Love you all! xoxo. NH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ana By Sierra

ChickLit

62.9K 1.9K 61
Life as a child was amazing. Your weight didn't matter. Your clothes didn't matter. Your parents money didn't matter. All that mattered was who you...
36.4K 930 20
Dance choreographer Lily is surprised to find herself falling for her newest work in training, Pedro Pascal: the starring role in her Dad's new film...
71.6K 3.1K 53
lucas x fem!oc social media fic
32.3K 442 17
Peppa has the BIGGEST crush EVER!! On Pedro Pony! Will they end up together? Read this book to find out! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND VOTES OML...