The Fighter and The Swordsman...

By The789Guy

You're a Huntsman hailing from Vacuo. You travel Remnant helping others to make up for the many mistakes you... More

Chapter 2: Welcome to Sanus
Chapter 3: Forest Mission
Chapter 4: Regrets
Chapter 5: Redemption
Chapter 6: Bitter Past
Chapter 7: Mistakes
Chapter 8: Feeling Better
Chapter 9: Vacuo Defense
Chapter 10: Team Reunion
Chapter 11: Fire in Our Hearts
Final Chapter: Time to Chase the Future

Chapter 1: Meeting a Fighter

698 19 4
By The789Guy

You saved a group of children from a pack of Grimm that was drawn to their negative emotions. After taking the kids someplace safe, you fought the Grimm head-on.

Afterwards, you returned them back to Mistral, and get thanked by their grateful families.

"How can we ever repay you?" they said all kind.

"Look, it's no problem," you said. "Now, you kids be more careful in the future, m'kay?"

As you were about to leave, your shirt was tugged on by one of the children.

"Are you a huntsman?" he asked.

"I am."

"Can you check on my friends in this village near the city?" he asked. "I haven't heard from them in a while."

"Okay, I will. See ya later."

You head for the village on your motorcycle, Solaris, and witnessed several Grimm running toward something. You chase after them and see the village you were told about.

As the Grimm attempt to breach the gates, you pull out your greatsword, Inferno Redemption, and throw it at one of them. You grab it as you land on the ground and charge at the rest of the Grimm.

"I won't let you hurt these people," you shouted as you lacerated them all.

As a Beowolf was about to pounce you, you got ready to slice it, but something hit the Beowolf.

You looked at the disintegrating Beowolf and saw a blonde Huntress with gauntlets.

"Do you need any help?" she asked.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't."

"Alrighty then," the huntress said as her gauntlets extended on her arms as she charges in.

You and the huntress fought valiantly to protect the village and succeed in exterminating the Grimm. The huntress noticed one of the Grimm about to attack her, but you thrusted Inferno Redemption through its head.

"Now we're even," you commented.

"We pretty much are," the huntress stated.

All the villagers come out of their houses and shout out cheers for the Huntsman and Huntress.

"We're welcome," she said.

"I'm just doing my job," you said quietly.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"The village was home to friends of some children he saved and they were worried about them," you responded.

"I came here because it was on the mission boards," the Huntress responded. "I guess that the children weren't the only ones worried about the village."

You looked at her right arm and notices that it's a prosthesis.

"You think it's cool?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's cool," you said. "I've got to get going now."

Almost instantly after you said it, the Huntress got on her bike and drove off.

A group of children walked up to you.

"Were you sent by your friends?" they asked.

"Yeah, I was."

One of the adults gave you some Lien.

"You didn't have to," you said.

"But you deserve it," the adult said.

"Okay, thanks," you said as you sheath Inferno Redemption on your back.

You get back on Solaris and start to wonder who that huntress was that helped you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 10.9K 115
Kurosaki (F/n) is a very kind girl that everyone knew well. Being able to be part of the generation of Miracles and the only girl in boys basketball...
28.5K 413 48
Moana was just a normal sixteen year old attending high school and trying to survive day by day. She's also a loner with no friends and spends all of...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
8.7K 184 9
I would write a description but that's simply too much of a hassle. This is a rewrite of my other gears story. It will copy some of the themes but I...