Tiana's Story

Από Whshejakwjdgaukw

When 13 year old Tiana Bridge has to to move half way around to world and leave her beloved Barcelona just be... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Remembrance post.
Authors note again sorry!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
TikTok
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 12

1.8K 45 0
Από Whshejakwjdgaukw

Vivs POV
As I'm walking back to the gym I hear soft cries. I follow them to see a girl around 12-14 years old. Ahh I remember the girl as Tiana. I look at her to see blood stains on her knuckles and on the wall. Fuck is she ok? Instinctively my big sister instincts took over and I walk over to the girl.
"Shh you ok honey?" I whisper letting her know I'm there. She hugs me tight. I can tell she needs this so I hug her back. She shoves her crying face into my neck as I stroke the back of her head. She stops crying so I look at her hand.
"Does this hurt?" I say as I gently touch her knuckle. She shakes her head to say no. But as I move further across her hand she shudders at the pain. I tell her that we should go see her mother which she refuses so I suggest Arsenal medics she refuses again. Finally I decide the best thing I could do would be to call Kim as she is captain and would know what to do.
V-"Hey Kim"
K-"viv? Everything ok?"
V- "not really no. You know Tiana Cassandra's daughter well I think she punched a wall landing in a bleeding knuckle I also thing she might have broken some fingers. The thing is she is refusing to see the medics or her mum."
K- ok. Where are you lot? I will come over and try and get her to see atleast the medics.
V-thanks Kim. We're behind the stairwell at the left gym wall.
Hang up

Back to Tiana's POV
I have refused to go to see my mother as if I go she will definitely shout at me again which I cannot deal with. I have also refused to see the Arsenal medics as I am nearly a 100 percent sure they would have to ask my mothers permission to treat me and that too would earn a shouting at from my mother.
"Hey darling." I look up and see Kim.
"Please tell me you didn't say anything to my mother!" I say apparently too quick.
"No darling I didn't but we need to get you some help. Your knuckle is obviously not okay. Please just come to the medics with us." Kim says calmly.
I nod my head in agreement. I don't really have a choice do I. We walk to the medics Kim's hand on my right shoulder Viv's hand on my left.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

323K 6.4K 72
sophia jones almost gets caught in a lie with her mother about her "girlfriend" she asks her friend of 3 years to pretend to be her girlfriend. what...
90.3K 1.3K 72
Beth Mead and Vivianne Miedema help each other getting over their heartbreak, along the way they both realize that the feelings they have each other...
136K 4.1K 63
Emancipated Noelle is trying to run from her past. What happens when she breaks down in Charming? Can he save her from herself? Written two years ago.
8.6K 153 11
Ellie Thorpe is a 16 year old girl who loves football with her whole heart but isnt excacly the best behaved. she drowns her issues in alcohol and d...