Don't hurt me.. -CielxAlois-

By CielCumSlut

Alois never really understood why Ciel hated him. But when Ciel finds out Alois's secrets. Their bond becomes... More

Disgusting
"Tutoring" that boy.
What was that?!
I will protect you, I promise.
Living with the broken boy.
My hand "slipped."
School love.
My psycho boyfriend
When two kings marry.
Adoption of a similiar child
Ciel is scared of Luka.
One word- awwh
Heh. (;3)
The Dentist is Evil
Hm.
H

Ending, but living.

951 55 5
By CielCumSlut

~Alois's POV~

It was 12 am, Luka was asleep and so was Ciel. Inside me, there was this huge feeling of regret. 'Why did I never tell Ciel?' My eyes began to water, a thunder storm was keeping me awake too. There I was, sobbing uncontrollably, yet quietly to not disturb my love.

Sadly, I couldn't contain my emotions and just began crying like mad, I didn't care who heard me.

"A-Alois!" Ciel called and sat up, worried. "W-Whats the matter?" His warm arms snaked across my waist and pulled me into an embrace. "C-Ciel, why d-did I never tell you the t-truth?" My bluenette raised an eyebrow. "I was Jim and I never told you!"

My voice broke and tears were streaming down my face.Ciel began to stroke my messy, ruffled hair. "Alois, no matter what. I have forgiven you, and y-you will always be forgiven." He kissed the top of my cold head.

Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 281 10
แดŠแด€แด‹แด‡ sแดœสŸสŸส า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด After the War of Pandora, the last of the human population allowed to live out the rest of their days under the Avatar Program...
435K 13.5K 47
(Completed, for impatient readers!) (Highest rank: #1 in itthemovie) In which a pretty and persistent girl falls for a germaphobic boy. You'd never...
171K 4.2K 19
{Co-writing with Natopotat so go check them out uwu} On valentines day, Ochako Uraraka confessed to Izuku, Deku, Midoriya. That set off a chain of ev...
355K 12.9K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...