My hand "slipped."

-3rd Person POV-

For Ciel, the day passed very slowly. Why couldn't it just be night now? However, the blondie thought everything was absolutely perfect. He had a lovely new home. And a sexy beast for a crush. Alois spent nearly all the day in his room, cuddled up to a pillow.

Thunder began booming at noon, Alois stayed in the room, holding Ciel's waist. The blonde always loved being with him, it made him feel safe.

"C-Ciel." He whimpered as the lighting striked, the rain beated against the roof and the sound of peoples' footsteps creaking on the wooden floorboard. "Ssh, you're going to be fine." The bluenette spoke softer to the boy now.

Alois's hands seemed to travel lower on him. They reached down to his upper thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. Ciel blushed a ruby red and rubbed his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

~Time skip brought to you by Ronald's lawn mower~

Ciel was awoken by a certain someone tapping on his shoulder. "How do I look?" The Blondie was wearing the red kimono, a black ribbon was tied into a messy bow on his waist, it drooped over both of his shoulders, exposing his waist and his legs.

The blonde then proceeded to sit Ciel up. "Are you paying attention?" He cooed, making Ciel shiver in delight. "You look splendid." He smiled and crawled back into bed, Alois next to him. Ciel smirked and turned to face Alois, he gave his upper thigh a gentle squeeze and traced his finger over his chest. "Revenge is absolutely pleasuring." Ciel whispered admiringly into Alois's ear, earning a small nod.

"I don't know if you know- but I love you." Alois blushed and hid his face. "I love you too." Ciel smiled and wrapped his arms around Alois.

Finally, they confessed their feelings for eachother. Sigh.