My psycho boyfriend

-3rd person POV-

The day passed quickly - good. Alois and Ciel made their way back to the Art room, to their surprise Mr. Spears was nowhere to be seen. 'Probably forgot.' Alois smirked and stared at Ciel, who was comfortably seated.

He made his way over to his lover. The Blondie slowly sat on his lap, facing Ciel. "Hey love~." His voice was gentle and calm. "Hello darling." The bluenette cooed, licking Alois's ear. Causing him to squirm about on Ciel's lap. "Love there's something poking me." The blondie grabbed Ciel's crotch. Making him gasp.

"A-Alois!" Ciel moaned quietly. "GET OFF OF EACHOTHER." A familiar voice yelled- Mr. Spears. Alois slowly got off of Ciel and ran to his seat, chuckling and blowing his love a kiss. "You both may leave." The Blondie squeaked and grabbed Ciel's waist, pulling the confused boy with him.

At the door, Sebastian was tapping his foot, clearly annoyed. "What happened back there?" He signed and looked at Alois. Making the blonde pout. " I kissed him and Mr. Spears went fucking crazy!" He spat and held Ciel tightly. "I swear when we're older, I am definetly marrying you - you're my psycho boyfriend." Ciel kissed Alois's head and walked into their car.

And that's a promise I will keep.