"Tutoring" that boy.

-Ciel's POV-

Ugh, him. With a heavy heart I made my way over to him. "Alois, I will be tutoring you." He nodded slowly. "Shall we meet at your house?" His eyes seemed to fill with fear. "N-No. I-I'll come to your house after school." I glared.

~TimeSkip~

I was waiting for him outside his class. Finally, he came out. "Let's go." I slapped his back roughly. Causing him to wince and causing me to let out a small chuckle. He was walking behind me, as we both walked outside, his eyes glittered due to the sunlight.

His eyes... No no. They're filthy. I clenched my fists and began to quickly walk to my mansion, which only took a few minutes, same with Alois. "Y-You have a nice h-house." He squeaked. "It's obviously better than yours, whore."

"I know." Alois sighed and walked into my house. "Ciel!" My parents chimed, causing me to chuckle. "Is this your new boyfriend?" They grinned, causing me to blush and stare at Alois. "N-No, he doesn't even like me." Alois said lowly. What an emotionless slut. I made my way upstairs to my room and sat down on my bed. It was rather hot so I decided to take my jacket off.

"Blondie, get your arse up here." My voice was low and monotone. "S-Sure." He walked up the stairs and sat down on the floor. Idiot. "Have you never had a room or are you just being an idiot?!" Alois nodded and clenched his fists. His eyes were filled with sadness, ugh. "Actually, I've never had a house before, I live on the streets!" He shouted. "Are you that bloody idiotic?!" His voice was broken. "I put up with all your abuse when I have to deal with it on the streets!" He screamed and hugged his knees to his chest.

He's broken
He's confused
All because of me
All because of his life