Adoption of a similiar child

-Ciel's POV-

Yesterday, we were married, today its time for adoption. We all got drunk yesterday, but Alois and I stuck together.

"Love, wake up." Alois's voice chimed and kissed my cheek. I was exceptionally excited for today, a child who will not be as messed up as me. I smiled and kissed Alois's cheek.

We had to go there at 10 am , so we both woke up at 9:30. Alois jumped up and began to dress himself. Hah classic. He was wearing black shoes, black pants - finally and a white shirt with a thorned rose entwined in its self. I was wearing some brown shoes, light blue jeans and a black shirt.

"We need to go." My voice was tired. Alois raised an eyebrow. "You seem exhausted." He ran over to me and picked me up bridal style. "I'll carry you there." My Blondie nuzzled my chest and walked downstairs and out the door.

~TimeSkip~

When we got there, Alois put me down and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Oh hello." A lady with lavender hair - probably the caretaker, smiled. "Hello, we would like to adopt a child!" Alois giggled, it seemed the lady was staring at my lovers lips. I didn't like it. So I grabbed his chin and kissed him deeply and then pulled away, smirking.

As we were looking at all the children - Alois and I were playing with them. My blonde was looking at a blonde haired boy who was being bullied. He knelt down to the little boy and looked at him. "Whats the matter?" His voice was filled with sorrow. He replied, "They're being mean because I like boys." My face lit up, Alois looked at me, smiling.

We were obviously adopting him. The Blondie picked him up and walked to the slut of a caretaker and talked to her for a few minutes. It seemed she leaned in for a kiss but Alois turned away and walked to me, kissing my cheek.

"Shall we go?" Alois cooed and kissed our child's cheek.
Our child will never have the same messed up pasts as us.