A perfect obsession (love aga...

By malecfanstories

Simple Au of malec More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 03
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86 (⚠ mature Content ⚠)
Chapter 87(⚠️Mature Content ⚠️)
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 (epilogue)

Chapter 55

157 11 24
By malecfanstories

💜💜 Chapter 55💜💜

MAGNUS POV 

I was changing to my pj's and heard a knock on the door.. "Give me a sec" I said and suddenly The knocking turned into banging, because I took a second to tie the knot on my pj's… "Alexander!!!" I yelled and opened the door, he kissed me quickly and rushed into the bathroom..I breathed out and chuckled on looking at him 

 "can't you just get to the bathroom before your emergency starts, like it's not so urgent???" I asked from outside… "Stop complaining," Alec shouted from inside. I can literally imagine his eyes rolling… 

"I am not complaining.. I am talking for your goodness doggy …" I said and went to the bed… it's still messy from last night… yes we tried once again and this half human inside the bathroom  is not giving in that easily so i gave up and we made love.. But when we reach our climax Alec climbs off from me and sits on bed by closing his face and crossing his legs, calming himself by resting his face on his knees … I know his fangs were this close to sinking in my skin but he pulled himself away from me in order to not to hurt me… that's progress I am happy that he stopped himself.. 

I ruffled his hair and he looked at me… he smiled breathlessly… I climbed on his lap and made myself comfortable on his thighs.. I let my hand caress his cheeks but he took my hands and placed it over his chest… I could feel his racing heart for me… 

"We are good…" I said kissing him gently at first and deepened the kiss as soon as possible .. Alec's hand was fixed on my waist…

"I will help you with that" I said  and eyed him with a teasing smile… he shook his head as no.. Without waiting for more talks.. With the support of his arms I lowered myself on him, I closed my eyes with my mouth open and I threw my head back on feeling him completely … he rested his forehead on my chest, inhaling deeply … 

"magnus!!!" he nudged on my chest… "shhhh..we got this" I said and moved slowly on him… and collided our lips together… when he took a phase I matched with his rhythm and I could feel his nails turn into claws digging into my skin deeply… I ignored it and I couldn't control my nature either . I got my vampire side out.. My eyes got Red, my veins and arteries picturized visually as prominent as my canine.. My fangs are ready to sink on him and drain him completely… Alec tried to pull back when he himself felt like losing his control… but I made him continue… he saw me and growls in his Alpha tone and tries to sink his teeth on my neck… I was this close to draining him… but the moment I felt his sharp fangs on my skin.. A drop of blood left my skin… I stopped  Alec by his neck… I nearly choked him.. 

" you wanna play this way?" I asked in a raspy voice with a  devilish smile on my face… the smell of him took over me…I leaned down and bit his neck gently,when he felt my sharp teeth on him,he pushed me to the bed and undone himself while biting my shoulder.. Now that bite was a little painful with little blood… I laughed when he fell on top of me.. "don't laugh" He shut my mouth and my fangs pricked on his palm…. 

"ouchhh" he said and flapp his hand in the air.. He looked at my neck and that anxious alec was back, I pointed at his healing neck which I bit a minute ago… he smiled and offered his hand for me to take a sip… I smiled and bit his palm, I pulled back once I felt I was healing… 

"enough??" he asked, caressing that bite spot… nothing is there right now… "hmmm" I hummed in return and pulled him closer.. He snuggled on my neck.. That's how the night went.. We know we are getting better… but on the other hand I was guilty that I am using alec more for his blood.. I don't want to get addicted to his blood and I don't want him to get addicted to my yin fin..but, For now we  both are getting used to each other and trying to control our repulsive nature. On thinking about last night I was lost in thoughts… 

"what are you doing with the door closed??" Alec asked me, by hugging me from behind…I eyed him and adjusted the pillow cover.. "I was changing into my night dress and as usual the same  little naughty cat sneaks in " I said and pinched his nose playfully… "are you sure that was a  cat or some dangerous wolf who bit you last night" he said sarcastically by biting me gently on my shoulder… I closed my eyes and threw my head back on his shoulder. "The wolf who bit me has won the copyrights, so no offense.. Besides, he owes me a sip after every bite. You know we have a give and take policy.." I said chuckling at him 

Alec laughed at my words and offered his hands to me.. I breathed out in annoyance.. Because this is what has been happening for the past 2 days… since the day we got to know that alec blood could cure me and make me strong… Alec started to offer his hand all the time…

Like this :

1. starting from our matting, the next morning when I woke up he offered his hand with a smile…. I ignored it by saying I will take it, if I need to… 

2.and then whenever I came out of the shower…he stood outside the bathroom with his hands extended towards me "God stop doing it" I said and pushed his hand towards him…"come on take it.. It's good for you.. I felt thirsty whenever I came out from the shower.. Don't you? " he said with a cute smile and I shook my head and ignored … 

3.And then when we are at work.. He came by offering his hands to me… "stop!! I am not a blood Sucker" I said in anger and he stood there without saying a word by crossing his hands on his back … I looked at him and closed my eyes.. "Maybe I am a blood Sucker but don't do that more often" I said disappointedly and left… I know I hurted him but he didn't mind that, he kept on doing that…like All the time, he was like' take my blood' , even when we were cuddling … and now he is doing that again. …

"magnus.. Please!!" Alec said with a loving smile.. I pushed His hand away from my shoulder and turned around to face him…

 "look… I love you… I know you are doing it because your blood makes me strong.. You want to keep me healthy. I appreciate it. But I feel guilty if you keep on forcing me to drink from you… when we made love and you bite me at the end it's okay to drink then but not all the time… I don't want you to get used to this yin fin effect… "I said and Alec looked at the floor with twisted lips.. I tilted my head to take a look… I know he is upset…I curl my hands around his chin..

" Look I am good.. And I will ask if I want yours.. You feed me enough with blood bags.. And I am getting used to this aftercare thing you do to me,  every time we make love…" I said smiling at him.. He breathed out… 

"I am sorry, I am torturing you, aren't I??" he asked concernedly… "no you aren't.. You care about me. And that's not a torture but you do torture me in other way as well" I said raising one of my brows… 

Alec frowned on looking at me.. "other way.? . What way??" he asked nervously…

 "I said I wanna switch.." I said it like a whisper…he smiled and sniffed his nose dramatically..

 "You said you know how to break that attitude of mine.. I asked You to try me…so that means you aren't trying" he said pinching my cheeks..

 "Hoo come on.. We both knew what you did.. I pushed you on the bed and hovered on top of you.. (Alec was listening to me, nodding all the time with that smirking smile on his face) stop smiling….and then I kneeled in between your legs and the next minute boom… you rotated us and in the name is kissing, you wedge your leg in between mine and you took control. That wasn't fair "I argued…

" Okay, what is my fault??? You were moaning unbelievably and that turned me on.. I got tempted ,so it is fair… if you want to lead then answer me why don't you push me away when I take control? "he asked in a teasing way…

" ah mmmmm… "I was thinking a lot… he was rotating his head in all directions according to my head…I shrugged my shoulders… he took a step closer and placed his warm  hands on my cheeks with my ear trapped between his thumb and middle finger. I closed my eyes on that warmth… "answer" he whispered and brushed his lips on mine … 

"because I was too lost in your scent, I couldn't  focus on what was happening around me… your smell, your eyes, the way you touch, made me lost in it… I got a little weak on my knees and completely vulnerable …" I said and opened my eyes.. The next thing I saw was him smiling at me devilishly and more satisfyingly … I couldn't be much more annoyed.. I hit him on his arms….

" I have never been so proud of myself ever in my life "Alec said and laughed while looking at me.. I got annoyed more and  tried to bite him playfully but he pulled me for a kiss and I held him by his collar …as usual he was competitive, I pressed my lips on him and we started to share a passionate yet teasing kiss… his lips lingering on mine… I know we were clingy but when we kiss we upgraded to another level of clinginess.. He was constantly fighting using his tongue to break in.. I was resisting as much as I could.. If he took the dominance, i definitely gonna fall for his lips and hands and end up with a sore ass.. So I am not giving in today….I held his neck and pushed him against the wall… he startled for a second I wiggled my brows.. He nodded with a smirk and buckled up again… he pulled me closer by my waist and his hands were snacking under  my pants… I choked his neck and bit his collarbone gently. He lost it to me and rested his forehead on mine.. I took the chance and pressed my lips on him. My hands were working under his shirt, he was melting around and I let my lips slide in between those little parted lips… he gasped when he felt my hands on his ass… I squeezed it gently and received a groaning sound in return… without breaking the kiss  I let my hand slide under his pants and boxers.. He closed his eyes and bit my own  lips on that sensation.. I saw the hair on his skin standing straight welcoming my coldness on his base … I broke the kiss and looked at Alec. He looks divine with closed eyes and biting his own lips not to moan loudly because it's only dinner time here.. "you want me to stop??" I asked him when I saw the door wasn't locked properly.. "if I ask you to stop… Will you..??" he asked sarcastically… and we both know I am not actually in the mood to stop 

"no..I won't " I said laughing at alec… he hit the back of his head on the wall behind "then why the hell are you asking??" he asked with a chuckle, my hands were still on his ass and my fingers were in between his cheeks. To be honest,My hands weren't listening to me… when I moved a little faster ,Alec bit his own lips again to shut his mouth.. I kissed and bit  his neck gently giving him some hickey reminding everyone crossing him that this alpha is taken and he will be mine forever…. I slid down to his chest and before I could add a digit.. We both heard a knock on the door.. Alec breathed out in frustration… I hit my forehead on his chest like I got fed up with this door knocking thing.. 

"alec!!!" I Heard Luke's voice from the other side… Alec looked at me with a frowning face… I uplifted my head to look at Alec with the same questioning look… "yes coming .. Luke just a second, "Alec said and looked at me…Alec frowned again.. " what? "I asked…" you can take your fucking fingers out "alec said with a smug smirk …

" ohhhh"I said and I pulled my fingers out…..Alec looked down , both of us, we both can't go out like this … "Luke, please give us a minute.." Alec said… "yeah I will wait downstairs…" he said and we could sense he was smiling… I closed my face and we both rushed into bathroom… we cleaned ourself and get down to the living room 

"hey!!!"Alec went and hugged luke.. I sat next to Maryse who was busy cutting an apple, I stole one piece from the cutting plate .."don't you guys get hungry…?? You both better start eating some real Food" Mom said and I choked on that piece of apple…Alec smiled on looking at me… and handed me a Glass of water.. "I am kidding.. I am happy that you both got back on track" she said and smiled showing all her teeths and I  immitaed her sarcastically and got hit on my back.. "ouch…" I rubbed my back.. Luke and Alec both rolled their eyes at us…we both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders by twisting our lips in a sarcastic way… 

"You two, can you behave like grown up" Luke said, looking at me and Maryse , shaking his head with a smile… "They won't… tell me what it is?? Izzy asked me to meet you the other day… what is going on??" Alec asked luke.. Marsye handed the plate to both Alec and luke… I stole one more from the plate… 

"it's about Camille…" he Said and I straightened up from my sitting position… Alec looked at me and stood close to me.. I could feel his warmth and smell around  me… " a few days ago a teenager around 17 was missing and guess what.. The vampires took him.. Not any vampire… it's Camille… she breaks in…" he said… "how do you know it's her… did you see her??" I asked out of curiosity.. "no we saw in cctv footage…. And she…… (he took a second) and I think she came here to check on you two" he said looking at alec.. "what??" Alec asked all of a sudden in disbelief … "yes alec according to CCTV footage, she came this way at the end… and there is a chance she came here.. Just because she can't get inside the house.. She may have listened or watched and left…" Luke said and I felt that Fear back on me… because I remembered Alec saying that I was blabbing her name in my sleep.. Alec slowly shifted his gaze towards me.. I swallowed hard…. 

" and that's not the only problem. Valentine and Jonathan were planning to kill medelina" Luke said breathing out heavily… "what the *****" alec asked in anger..  Because that old lady is  the only person who gives hope to us and who knows about us… she is our only hope… God what are we gonna do now?? I rubbed my forehead in frustration… 💖 TBC 💖 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 536 30
simple Alpha omega story..
30.7K 496 26
A bunch of Malec one-shots!!! So lay back and enjooyyyy...... yeahhhh 🙃 I have no life😭
4.8K 205 29
Book 2 of completely Mine.. Book 1 is completely updated now... Go and check on that before starting this book 2.. This story is continuation of comp...