Mine, and only mine. [ON HOLD]

By PureCara

When Ethan Hayes gets a new art teacher, he can't help but feel certain things in his body each time their ey... More

Chapter 1- Give It To Me.
Chapter 2- I want you again.
Chapter 3- I Miss You.
Chapter 4- I can't do this.
Chapter 5 - Mixed Signals
Chapter 6- New Beginnings
Chapter 7- Don't Do This.
Guess who's gonna fuck things up!

Chapter 8- Why are you doing this to me?

3.1K 98 16
By PureCara

Xavier's POV

I heard my phone ring while I was lounging around watching tv, I sighed and reached over as it rang a third time, pressing the answer button before bringing it to my ear. "Hello?" I said to the unknown number, I deleted most of my contacts since I don't really socialize anymore. ""X-Xavier... I-I'm lost and I-I don't know how to get home a-and I'm hurt... Please help m-me!" I heard a desperate voice, struggling to talk as they were crying. I raised an eyebrow, then instantly recognized the voice. It was Ethan... I told him to give me the name of the road, Lily Avenue was where he was, that's the other side of town!

I sighed and quickly got into my car, beginning to drive without any care in the world, I was focused on getting Ethan home safely. I speeded to the other side of town, slowing down as I came down a residential road while keeping an eye on the road names. "Kent lane, ah, lily avenue." I finally found the right street sign as I drove down the road, spotting a crying Ethan on the sidewalk. I slowly parked beside him, getting out of the car before I immediately wrapped my arms around him, "Ethan... What happened?" I asked, my voice holding pure worry. I sighed at how badly he was shaking, and the mark on his cheek looked like it badly hurt so I decided to take him to my house, "Lets get you somewhere warm and you can tell me what went on... Okay?" I received a nod from him so I took his hand and walked round the car, helping him into the passengers seat before I walked back to my side and got in.
{time skip because blah blah blah}

Ethan's POV
We pulled up outside his house and I looked over in confusion, but I didn't say anything. I just got out and followed him inside slowly... So many memories were flooding back, yet I shook it off and ignored it. He soon had me sat on a blanket near the fire, a cup of warm hot chocolate in my hands which made me smile slightly until he asked me what happened. "W-Well Elliot... Took me to his house, b-but he k-kind of kissed me.. I tried to stop him, b-but then he slapped me after I said that if he did it again I would tell everyone he cheated on Naomi... And then he hit me...a-and-" I couldn't carry on, I was in tears again and before I knew it I was in Xavier's arms, him holding me gently and letting me cry,
"Ethan... I'm so sorry... But, I need to tell you something, it's something good though." Xavier began and I looked up slightly with tear filled eyes. "Y-Yes?"
I asked and he took a soft breath, "Ethan, I hate that I kicked you out, will you... Will you be mine? For real this time?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 31.5K 15
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.6M 71.5K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
2.5M 2.5K 4
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...