OMEGA (Kaisoo)

Av sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... Mer

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 School
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 21 Temper
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 27 justice Js
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31 busted
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall

Chapter 22

55 6 0
Av sugarwtter

kyungsoo angrily scribbled down onto his paper as the teacher was sitting on her desk in the front, slim glasses resting over her nosebridge, every now and then she'd reach up to adjust it from having slipped, she was writting into her own little notebook while the rest of the class silently did their assigned exercises,
everyone but him. 

he frowned hard, one hand balled to a fist which he leaned his head on as he looked down onto the words on his paper as if they were his greatest enemy, he never admitted it but he wasnt great in reading to begin with, seeing unique or rarely used terms were confusing.

He never heard of some of these words and the sentences were long most of the times, which he wasnt used to. never had he actually read a text before and he knew whenever he read, it still took him longer than anyone else he shared the class with, by the time he'd reached the end of a sentence or a text he would be left not knowing what he'd just read.

Kyungsoo learned how to read and write when he was locked up at the black market, stuck in a cage with an elderly couple and waiting to be sold. but he only learned the basics meaning the abc and a few easy sentences, his writing wasnt the best looking, it was wobbly and the pressure he put on the pen often irritated the paper he wrote on, leaving little rips of holes behind not to mention the many mistakes he made in confusing letters or not adding ones that were suppose to be added while he wrote as slow as he read, unsure and shaky. it was infuriating the least.

he groaned loudly, crossing out the uneven writting he caused and ripping the paper in the process. Everyone turned to look at him surprisded and the teacher looked up from her notebook startled but he only crumpled up the paper and threw it to the ground to get another one
" kyungsoo ? is there a problem ?"

" shut up I'm trying to get this done !"he cursed holding his paper down and she straightened herself on her seat, blinking at him. even amongst the teachers kyungsoo had earned himself a reputation of disrespect and violence.
some teachers even feared to teach a class he was in while others grew sympathy and saw it as a challenge. Sojoon had eventually explained his circumstances and it gave certain teachers the courage to step up and take the classes the others would avoid or even drop.
she was one of them. 

she stood up, putting her glasses down and the click clacking of her heels echoed through the classroom as she walked over to this table
" can I see what you wrote ?"

he didnt answer, angrily looking over the assignment again so she reached for the paper on the ground and opened it to glance over what little she could read, her eyes focused in thought before she looked up to see other students watching, partially Expecting a scolding. Unobviously she glanced down and saw the unsteady hand of the omega slowly writting words messily over the line while he bit onto both his lips in concentration.

she stayed silent, keeping the paper in hand for now as she headed back to her own desk and looked over it further, now and then she'd glance up to see the boys angry expression and some students glancing over to him amused.

its been 2 weeks since kyungsoo started going to tuiton. Jongin would drive the omega early before their classes to attend the extra clssses while he'd go somehwere else himself to wait until actual class started.
he did this silently, no words other than the necessary where ever exchanged.

Kyungsoo figured the beta must be mad that he was forced to do this but it was difficult reading his expression because he'd always acted rather cold or mad without that being the case. Not that he particulary cared but he remembered that one day jay had taken over the role to drive him to tuition and he'd asked himself if alpha sojoon would forgive him if he ripped jays tongue out.

It made him appreciate jongins silence ever since. It gave him the peace he didnt think he'd needed just to think on where he stood and what he should be doing becaude he wished he didnt care, but he did. Soecifically about what his alpha wanted and thought and he wanted to make him be satisfied with his behavoir so he tried not to hurt anyone anymore and he tried not to speak every thought he had on irritating or useless people, instead he attemped to actually give it a shot and he listened in class and took notes on things everyone else took notes on. He imagined finding it difficult to do so but he never thought he would be this bad at it. And being bad at something was never something he'd liked to stomach. 

If he was bad at chores he'd figure out how to be better, if he lost a fight he'd train harder and if he'd done something wrong he'd beat himself up for it to do it right next time.
But in school each time he tried, it wasn't good, it was no way near good and it frustrated him. No matter what he did how many times he'd try over and over again it would never be as good as the others and he hated it and was mad at himself for it. It didnt matter before but now that he was actually trying it suddenly did.

" kyungsoo, hold on " the teacher called as the tuition class ended and everyone started leaving the room. He stepped up with a sigh, he knew she was going to say that he was doing a horrible job and that he should try harder, that he shouldnt get so frustrated and loud and he knew it would take everything in him not to yell at her or punch her in the face for telling him what to do, like he hadnt known it himself.

" I was looking over your writting " she put the crumbled paper down to show to him and he frowned back at her " and I have a suggestion to make.. " his frown faded a little while he watched her thoughtful eyes scan the paper
" I've made some exercises for you to practice writting a bit more, I also suggest you maybe try to read a book to get more used to texts.. therefore-...look I'm gonna teach maths exercises the following weeks and you dont seem to be struggle as much with maths anymore, you've definitelymade progress there so why dont you take that time instead to head to the library and pick up on some books your interested in and finish these exercises. You could write me a story aswell if you want I'd be happy to review it after you're done "

Kyungsoo looked aside confused.
" you're saying I shouldnt come next week?"

Her smile softened and she folded her hands
" instead of coming here I want you to go to the library alright ?"  She explained " it right down the hall " 

" oh.." he looked toward the door " fine-" 

A loud banging noise cut his words off and the omega stepped back, turning toward the door in expectations while the teacher got to her feet, startled herself and a hand reached out in front of the boy " stay here " she ordered swiftly, hand still reached out in front of him as she walked toward the door and checked the floors. kyungsoo squinted his eyes at her before stepping up beside her and looking at the little group of students, already having been stopped by a teacher and scolded for whatever it is they did wrong. Possibly a fight.

He recognized the beta boys, with folded arms, a locker was bent in and they still carried fading smiles on their faces as they were being scolded. His teacher sighed while looking at the scene before she disappeared back into her class room "I'll expect to hear from you next week kyungsoo.. you're excused for now "

the omega nodded but kept his eyes on the scene, glancing coldy back at the beta who'd caught his eyes and winked, smirking at kyungsoos reaction of a hardened frown only to be called out for it by the teacher in front of them. 

kyungsoo looked down with a scoff, he didnt care about stupid fights as long as he wasnt involved, mostly the fights around here were useless anyway they werent about life of death they were about stupid relationships and pride.

He stepped into the hall, passing by them without giving them another glance only to stop once he stepped onto something that earned him a crackling noise of plastic breaking.
He lifted his boot and found the remains of a pink bracelet. the pearls were scattered, it was ripped. they werent fighting, he concluded, they were bullying someone and he still wouldnt care  but somehow seeing the familiar bracelet now, he felt like he couldnt ignore it.

-

kyungsoo punched into the gloves eujin wore before him on the training grounds. Her hair tied up in a messy bum that had strains falling out and jay sat on the sideline watching them while drinking through a straw from a cup with a special mix of fruits while.
chanyeol was reading a book beside him, confusion written all over his face as he squinted at the words describing a sentence he had to reread too many times not to be ashamed of it. 

eujin moved aside, causing kyungsoo to land his fist into the air and she smirked lifting her gloves higher as if to tell him not to slack off by getting lost in thoughts and he exhaled accepting it as he launched another fist foreward for her to slap away with her glove and he came back up punching into the glove harder only to have her kick him lightly, making him stumble as it had caught him off guard and she attempted to land another kick that would set him off his legs but he dodged it and punched back into her gloves making her stumble aside instead before he swung his foot at her and she blocked it wth her gloves, falling off her feet from lack of balance regardless.

he smiled at her somwhat in victory but she only chuckled and shock her head " fair enough.."eujin pulled the gloves off before he helped her up as she exhaled " but dreaming off is the worst thing you can do in a fight, even for you " her eyes followed him stepping over to the side where the others sat.

" I know.. " he admitted, brushing his hair back as he sat down with an exhale besides jay, who leaned closer at that. " not necessarily, I would forfit just to watch you continue daydreaming."  eujin gave him a look at that and he shrugg
" what, its attractive?"

" you say that to everything I do" kyungsoo frowned at him and eujin chuckled in the back at that. Just as the doors to the house opened again and the omega glanced over briefly to see jongin exit the house and getting ready to train himself. 

" anything you do takes my breath away " he smiled, leaning back " like the way you drink coffee.. you know theres a coffe shop we-"
" no " the omega simply cut him off, taking off the bands wrapped around his hands for punching, eujin had previously helped explain to him on how to properly wrap them around his fists to protect his knuckles and he'd found it helpful specially for the hand hed struggled with due to muscle loss.
" stop asking me useless things " 

" you mean dates ?" jay pursed his lips, eyebrows up " you know I personally have always been a go getter.. " he stretched out his arms with a smirk " I just think that if you want spmething you better not sit around dreaming but get to it instead "

" you dream about me ?" the omega turned to him confused and distraught.

" well, when I look at you I cant help it" he  smiled and jongin rolled his eyes on the field at that " this is just getting sad to watch "
" nobodys talking to you tough guy " jay argued back but it didnt seem to fathom the training beta much who scoffed at him.
" just give it up man,clearly all he can be is violent and cold " jongin held the dummy still to glance at them again. 

" yeah jay, jongin of all people would know " eujin smirked teasingly and kyungsoo stood up at that unconscioulsy squinting at her offended while jongin now stepped closer aswell
" seriously ?"

" guys.. " chanyeol peaked over his book at them only to be ignored. 

" I'm not the one going around telling people theyre worthless " jongin threw his hand up and
everyone looked at kyungsoo, who didnt seem to show any hurt or remorse instead he seemed confused " what ?"

The beta rolled his eyes before sighing.
" I talked to jennie earlier, you dont even know what happened to her today you dont even care when its your fault. I dont care if you have some fucked up mindset because of what you've been through, its been enough time for you to figure out shit works differently here.
jennies the one who defended you the most, who knows if you wouldve even lived if it wasnt for her, the fact that youre standing here is thanks to her and you treat her like trash when you should be thankful. you know everyone likes to excuse your behaviour because of your past but if you ask me.. you're chosing to be an asshole because thats whats easier for you, you still only care about yourself and if the house was on fire youd be the first to dart out and leave us to burn " 

the omega was silent, no one spoke another word but looked between them instead.
Jongin turned away, not regretting it but not wanting to drag the moment further out either.

Kyungsoos frowning eyes moved to the ground in thought, lately he started picking apart his thoughts, hed been thinking more on how he behaved and he found it hard to change despite what his alphas effort and patience. Not necessarily because he couldnt but because there was a part of him that didnt want to. he liked scaring people off and he liked hurting the ones he felt deserving. But then the other part of him understood that innocence doesn't always make one deserving. even if he meant what he said to jennie and even if he still thought it was true, it wasnt only her fault like he originally thought specially after he witnessed the waste of  lives he encountered at school.

he looked up the house and at the window to see said jennie glance out and down at him before scurring away quickly. 

Jay sighed stepping closer to kyungsoo as he watched jongin wrap his knuckles in the distance. " what a douche.. dont listen to what he says.. " his hand reached out to kyungsoo who still only looked at the window in thought while the the beta continued to uselessly ramble on.

Just like he had trouble adapting to this rediculous enviroment she must have trouble getting her head up to do something useful. shed been treated like she was helpless for all her life so thats what she was. she had the will to change but missed a push. something he'd witnessed before. He exhaled in realisation but also irritated as he looked over to jongin.

jay was still talking when the omega moved away to head inside without another word, causing the betas words to trail off behind him.

-

jennie was sitting on her bed with her back facing the door by the time kyungsoo arrived and opened the door, looking over her pink room with disgusted eyes. 

" we need to talk " he stopped, folding his hands over his back " I know what happened this morning "

" what do you mean.." she mumbled, angrily with her arms folded but her voice shock a litte. truthfully the fact that she might've cried moments ago annoyed kyungsoo because he couldnt understand how this could be such a big deal to her. he tried to understand because they grew up differently but it felt impossible to simply do that, if it were back then he mightve called her out for it but for now he figured it might be best to just accept that she was this way even if he couldnt understand it, he could manage to deal with it.

he inhaled carefully, reaching into his back pocket to pull the remains of her bracelet out and putting it down on the end of the bed, where he stood and she looked over her shoulder to see it " It wasnt my fault "

" I didnt say it was" he stated, looking around the room awkwardly " does that happen often?"

" every now and then.. " she pressed her lips together with a sigh and turned more toward him " I know, just go if youre gonna be mean again I know I'm a weakling "

kyungsoo looked to the side hesitant, cold eyes scanning the clothes scattered on the ground and then the mess over her desk
" technically we both are" 

she seemed a little surprised as hed said it so he glanced back at her with fierce eyes " we're omegas, the weakest gender. its a fact we both see differently, I agree its a curse but its also an advantage, nobody will expect an omega to hit back, thats why its more unsettling" he pressed his lips together. she was silent now, looking down and he swallowed uncomfortable and bothered by the atmosphere. 

" listen.. I'm still struggling with all this ok " he finally sighed out, sounding more annoyed than he intended to " but I'm trying- I didnt really care or think of everything you've done for me before but now I guess should thank you " 

she looked back at him with wider eyes so he rolled his own " I'm not going to lie, I dont feel remorse for the things I told you back then.. because I still think theyre true, youre spoiled and you should appreciate the circumstances you grew up with, not use it as a lazy excuse for staying use-helpless "

" I know.. I'm sorry.. " she looked onto her bed with a little pout " I shouldnt have compared this with what youve been through "

" honestly I couldnt care less if you do but dont tell it to my face and whine.. I'm trying to be a bit more fitting for this pack but there are things I wont change. for one I wont be feeling sorry for you and I wont tell you youre great when you've done nothing really useful-" he groaned " just nothing at all " he explained and she seemed to shrink into herself again so he unfolded his hands behind his back only looking at her " but I can make you an offer " her eyes met his again
" if you want I can train you "

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

24.5K 1.1K 52
Sequel to * A Monstrosity * *completed* After arriving at the mountain kyungsoo is now slowly reaching the end stage of his pregnancy. With everythin...
3.3M 157K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
12.2K 564 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
154K 5.4K 41
Kim Namjoon, also known as the most feared alpha in the world and the alpha who has a deep hatred for humans. Everyone knows that you shouldn't enter...