Not Yet ~ Completed

By Hallows_Spence

Tws: Abuse, Suicide attempts, cutting, mentions of abuse and suicide attempts, dark humor, neglect, scars, me... More

The chat
Eraserhead is tired
Nezu has questions
Staying for awhile
The next day
The meeting
A teaching job huh?
The USJ part one
The USJ part two
Z- Zombie!?
Hospital break out
Nequam - less?
His lair
Their home
Education!
And they were roommates
Too painful
The morning after
More questions because Hizashi can't keep his mouth shut
Hitoshi knows
Surprise
How it happened
With 1-A
Class time!
Sparring part one
Sparring part two
Sparring part three
Tea time
Boyfriends woo hoo!
Surprise guests? No, strangers, surprise strangers
More work plus different pronouns!
Stalking students + some unnecessary concern
Weapon showcase time!!
Waking up
Date night
New outfit plus new hair!
A.Simple.Fact
Worry
Spilling secrets and maybe some lies
Finally Something
An old friend
Over Their Heads (literally?)
What now?
Back In Action
Camping! Woo!
Fight fight fight!
Final A/N
Update about the sequel

Getting caught... again..

828 31 12
By Hallows_Spence

Nequam huffs as he runs away from none other then Eraserhead.

He really wasn't in the mood to be chased but hey, it served as a time killer so who cares.

Eraser sighs as he continues to chase Nequam. "Kid! Go home! You need to rest!!"

Nequam scoffs. "That was the plan until I got ditched thank you very much!?" He huffs, he was slightly mad at Eraser for keeping his boyfriend away.

Eraser sighs. "It's not my fault! Hitoshi said he needed Mic for something!"

Nequam freezes, almost falling off the roof. "What?"

Eraser sighs, stopping a few feet away from the vigilante. "Yeah? Didn't he tell you? He said he needed Mic's help doing something."

Nequam frowns behind his mask. "No... He didn't... He told me you two were making him stay home."

Eraser shakes his head. "We didn't. Why would we make him stay home?"

Nequam shrugs. "I don't know. Probably cause you're mad I didn't tell you I was teaching?"

Eraser shakes his head, pinching his brows together. "Why would I?" He sighs. "Nevermind. I didn't know he ment that much to you." His smirk was evident in his voice.

Nequam tenses slightly. "He's my friend. Of course he does." He mumbles, his eyes glued to the rooftop. "I just... Don't appreciate being lied too."

Eraser nods. "I get it, I don't like it either. If it makes you feel better I'll tell him when I get home?"

Nequam nods. "Yeah sure. Thanks." He sighs. "I should go.."

Eraser nods. "Yeah, that's probably best." He smiles as he watches the vigilante hop his way back to his apartment.

The rest of Erasers shift went by without a hitch.

Aizawa smiles faintly when he gets home. He hears Hizashi, Hitoshi, and Bakugou all yelling and having fun in the kitchen.

Aizawa leans against the doorway, watching as the three horribly fail to make homemade marshmallows. "It's not that hard!! You two just need to follow the directions!!" Hizashi sighs.

Bakugou scoffs. "Not that hard!? I don't see you trying!?"

Hitoshi nods. "Yeah papa!!!"

Hizashi smirks. "Well, these aren't a gift for my lover."

Hitoshi huffs. "That's fair."

Aizawa chuckles, the three snapping their heads to look at him. "I hate to break up the fun but Hitoshi you have a problem."

Hitoshi cocks his head. "Me?"

Aizawa nods. "Yes you. Turns out a certain vigilante doesn't appreciate being lied too."

Hitoshi and Bakugou both flinch. "Er... About that-" Hitoshi chuckles weakly.

Aizawa shakes his head. "Ah ah ah. Save your apologies for him. Not me. I don't want to hear your excuses."

Hitoshi sighs. "Yes dad..." He frowns slightly. He glares at Bakugou. "I told you you should've gone over!"

Bakugou scoffs. "This was my idea!! Of course I was gonna help you with it!!"

Hizashi chuckles as he watches the two bicker. "Where did you find Nequam?"

Aizawa sighs. "The outskirts of Musutafu. He was on patrol."

Bakugou scoffs. "That fucking bastard."

Hitoshi slaps Bakugou upside the head. "Don't call him that. Especially not right now." He sighs as he fiddles with the rings around his neck.

Aizawa raises his eyebrow. "Since when did you have rings?"

Bakugou pulls out his. "Since we got a partner. We all have matching ones representing the other two."

Hizashi squeals. "That's so so so cute!!!!"

Aizawa smirks. "You're both simps." He says as he walks out, heading to his room.

Bakugou scoffs. "Come back here bastard!!!!" He yells after Aizawa.

Nequam frowns when he finds himself sitting on a strange and unfamiliar rooftop. "When did I get here?..." He sighs, shaking his head. "Must've blacked out again..." He stands on wobbly legs, almost falling on the roof.

"What happened when I blacked out?.. Why are my legs so wobbly?"

Nequam sighs. "Nevermind.." He mumbles as he looks around. "Where even am I?" He doesn't recognize the city surrounding him. He pulls out his work phone.

Private chat

Nequam: Hey Nezu?

Nezu: Yes dear friend?

Nequam: So uh... I kinda blacked out and have absolutely no idea where I am. Can you find out for me please?

Nezu: Of course little mouse!!

Nequam: Thanks.

Nequam sighs again as he looks around. This wasn't any area he was the least but familiar with. "This is bad. I can't be caught in a unfamiliar place."

Nequam freezes when he hears footsteps land behind him. He feels a blade pressing into his back.

"Who are you?"

"I could ask you the same question." Nequam snaps back.

The person behind him chuckles darkly. "I'm not the one with a katana pressed into my back. I could easily stab you right now you know."

Nequam scoffs. "You're certainly welcome to try. I've been there, done that, lived through it." He shrugs as he turns around. He smirks as he finally comes face to face with the person.

"Stendhal.. what a pleasure."

Stendhal chuckles, pressing his katana further into Nequam's chest. "You know me. Good. Then you should know I don't take it lightly when strangers pass into my territory."

Nequam shrugs. "Yeah. Honestly that's my bad. I didn't mean too. I was kinda just wandering ya know." He seems very nonchalant.

Stendhal scoffs. "Just wandering? You really expect me to believe that?"

Nequam shakes his head. "Nah, of course not! You're too smart for that." He chuckles as he hears his phone ding. "Damn Nezu- you're slow tonight-"

Stendhal cocks his head. "So you're ally's with Nezu?"

Nequam nods. "Sort of. He claimed me more like." He gently moves the katana out of his chest. "So you gonna stop being so stabby?"

Stendhal scoffs. "I haven't even stabbed you yet." He rolls his eyes.

Nequam shrugs. "Well I've already been stabbed once tonight so I really don't want me be stabbed again."

Stendhal nods. "Fair enough. If you were stabbed should you really be out here doing whatever you're doing?"

Nequam rolls his eyes. "Whatever I'm doing?" He gestures to his outfit. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm on patrol. Though I really strayed from my usual area." He huffs when he hears his phone ding again. "Damn Nezu, have some patience."

Stendhal chuckles. "You should answer that. I heard the rat doesn't like to wait."

Nequam shrugs. "Eh. He can wait a bit."

Stendhal gently sheathes his katana. "So, if you're a vigilante what are you doing in my turf?"

Nequam sighs. "Like I said earlier I was wandering and I kinda wandered too far."

Stendhal scoffs. "Like I said I don't believe that."

Nequam shrugs. "Well, that's the only answer you're gonna get. I'll say this though, I'm not trying to play on your turf old man. I honestly didn't mean to end up here."

Stendhal nods. "I believe you, for now." He sits down on the rooftop. "Come, sit with me. Tell me about yourself."

Nequam chuckles. "You're not gonna get much outa me but sure." He sits down across from the older.

Stendhal shrugs. "We'll see. So, where do you normally patrol?"

Nequam thinks for a moment. "I normally patrol Musutafu and a few smaller cities nearby."

Stendhal nods. "Name?"

"Nequam."

"Age?"

"Sixteen."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Officially three years, unofficially five."

"Why do you say unofficially?"

"I didn't get found out until I already had two years under my belt. Most victims I saved during my first two years were normally unconscious due to my gas that I used. However one day I didn't have any on me therefore the victim saw me and reported me to the police."

"I see.." Stendhal chuckles. "Is that your real appearance?"

Nequam shakes his head. "I'm not that dumb!" He huffs. "No, it's not."

"Is it modeled after someone?"

Nequam gasps in fake surprise. "How dare you assume such!"

Stendhal laughs. "Most people do." He shrugs. "Whenever someone needs a false identity they normally model is around someone they have a connection with."

Nequam chuckles. "That's fair. And yes, it is. It's modeled after a boy I met when I was younger."

Stendhal scoffs. "How sweet.."

Nequam chuckles, shaking his head. "There was nothing sweet about that situation." Instinctively he scratches slightly at his neck as he feels it ache with false pain.

"What do you typically do in your territory?"

Nequam shrugs. "Alot of everything." He chuckles. "Got chased by Eraserhead earlier tonight. Though at this point we're friends so it was just a friendly chase. He was trying to make me go rest since he knows I got stabbed."

Stendhal nods. "He has a point, if you got stabbed you should be resting."

Nequam shrugs again, Stendhal notes that he does that alot. "Meh. Rest is for people who can actually die."

Stendhal scoffs. "That's a bit presumptuous. I think you're overestimating your skill kid."

Nequam shakes his head. "I'm not overestimating anything. It's my quirk." He shrugs.

Stendhal's eyes widen. "Your quirk keeps you from dying!?"

Nequam laughs, deciding not to answer. He smiles as he sees the sun rising.

"Well, as fun as this chat has been I've got to get going." He smiles more as he stands back up. "Maybe I'll come visit again sometime." He tosses a small emerald at Stendhal. "I'll cya later oldie." He does a two finger salute as he falls backwards off the roof.

Stendhal looks over curiously, looking around he sees no one.

"Damn, he's good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.5K 17
What happen when class 1A accidentally made an error while creating a group chat and instead of adding one of them added a complete stranger. What if...
192K 9.2K 51
DISCLAIMER: MHA doesn't belong to me but Kohei Horikoshi This books contains strong language, blood, abuse, depressing topics(self harm, suicide atte...
16K 243 35
Deku has been masking his feelings for a long time and hiding his biggest secret, but recently things have gotten much worse and the thoughts have gr...
1M 32.8K 27
After a couple of group chats that were created and destroyed, Mic decided to give it another shot and created a UA staff group chat. Unfortunately f...