His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

Door LibraBby111

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... Meer

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
Breakfast discussions
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
You know you love me
My best friend Eli
Betrayal
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Do you want to kiss me?
Negotiations
My saving grace
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Flowers and phone calls
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Nik
Birthday blues
Bump in the night
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Surprise!
Cold shoulder
Apology fruit
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Prom night
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

Taunting

2.5K 55 2
Door LibraBby111

———

I was currently sitting in the Gilbert family's living room, where I had resided for hours.

In fact, I had only left the house once to go get some things to make Nik more comfortable, such as a blanket, a pillow, and a change of clothes.

I look up to Nik who zoned out of our card game and was now staring at Kol's covered corpse.

I had draped a sheet over him and laid a small bouquet of flowers on top. I small gesture until we could move the body.

I look at Nik sadly, about to offer words of comfort when Tyler strolls in and cuts off my forming words.

"Morning, sunshine. You look pathetic." Tyler smirks at Nik.

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different. Angrier, perhaps. Or I won't look like anything because I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets." Nik threatens.

"My friends will be back with the cure by then. So, I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal." Tyler replies.

"I'm an Original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me? I.e., you." Nik asks.

"You know what I think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire, our whole blood connection to you is broken, and your sire-line ceases to exist. So, whatever happens to you, happens only to you, which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to die. Although I am still debating just how to do it." Tyler says.

Nik vamp-speeds towards Tyler, but can't get him due to the barrier.

"I recommend drowning. There's nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter." Nik taunts.

"Nik! Stop bickering with him please. It's doing nothing but making this situation even worse for you." I interject.

"Fine." Nik sighs.

"Wow." Tyler chuckles.

"What do you have to say now?" Nik snaps, turning his head to look at Tyler in annoyance.

"Nothing. It's just funny seeing you take orders from her. She's so...tiny. Well I guess not all of her. I mean would you look at that as-"

"That is enough! Shut your bloody mouth before I knock your teeth down your throat!" Nik shouts.

"Nik, it's okay. He's just trying to get a reaction out of you. Just try to ignore him." I speak softly, placing my hand on top of Nik's to calm him.

"He has spoken disrespectfully about you while in my presence, Angel. I'm sorry but I cannot stand by and watch it happen."

———

It had been about an hour since Tyler's last aggravating comment.

He'd shut his mouth since I came up with the idea to start making out with Nik every time he said something rude.

Genius, I know!

It worked out very well. Tyler finally shut up and I got to kiss my boyfriend. Win win, am I right?

I look up when I hear Caroline entering the house.

"You're still here? What are you doing?" Caroline asks Tyler.

"Gloating." Tyler smirks.

"Come home. Don't stoop to his level." Caroline tells him.

"He destroyed my life. I plan on being present for every second of his misery until I can kill him myself." Tyler states.

"Fine. You can gloat and multitask. This place is a disaster. Starting with the corpse." She says, eyeing the covered body.

"Tyler's mother is dead. So is my brother. We're even. Call Bonnie. Get her to let me out of here." Nik says.

"I will never, ever, help you." Caroline glares.

"How quickly you forget the part where I saved Tyler from the misery of being a werewolf. Or the night your mother invited me into her home to save the life of her precious daughter." Nik replies.

"How delusional are you? You killed his mother. And let's not forget that we're standing in a house where Elena's aunt Jenna used to live. Or did you think that we would forget how you killed her, too? You know what? No. I am not going to engage in this. You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you." Caroline says angrily.

Suddenly Nik vamp-speeds to pick up a nearby floor lamp, which he uses to impale Caroline.

"No!" "Nik!" Tyler and I shout at the same time.

Nik swings Caroline over to his side of the magical barrier and bites her neck. She falls to the floor with a soft thud.

"Now, that was definitely worth the calories." Nik smirks, wiping some stray blood from his lip.

———

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Caroline freaks out as Tyler sets her on the couch.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me. I can fix this." Tyler tries to comfort.

"How? The only thing that can heal me is his blood! Oh my god..."

"I know. I'll fix it." Tyler assures the blonde.

Caroline nods at him.

"She'll die if you don't heal her." Tyler tells Nik.

"Okay." Nik pauses, bites into his wrist, and extends his arm, palm up. "Beg me to save her life."

"Is this what you want? To remind me that I'm powerless against you? Fine. You win. I'm nothing. Now save her. Please." Tyler responds.

"I'm sorry, mate. I didn't quite catch that." Nik taunts.

"Please." Tyler says through gritted teeth.

"Please...?" Nik prompts him to continue.

"Please save her life."

"See, now I think you're just telling me what I want to hear. I mean, you did call me pathetic earlier. And wouldn't it be more pathetic of me to help now, knowing that hours ago, you announced your plan to kill me in a manner in which you're debating because you want it to have a certain amount of flair? I'm just asking." Nik replies.

"I'll be your servant again. I'll do whatever you want. Just help her." Tyler begs.

"No." Nik shrugs.

"Get me out of here. I can't even look at him." Caroline speaks.

"Come on." Tyler helps her up from her spot and picks her up.

I had been watching the entire scene play out while biting my nails.

As they leave, I rush to catch up with them.

"Guys hold on." I call softly.

Tyler spins around to talk to me. "Ivy, I'm sorry about what I said earlier, but you have to help her out. Please."

"Yeah. Of course. I can get him to help I just need a minute." I reply.

"Thank you." Tyler nods.

I nod back and return to the living room.

"Heyyy Niky." I smile, shifting my weight from my heels to my toes as I rock back and forth.

"Yes, my love?" Nik answers.

I walk over to him and plant a kiss on his lips. My arms wrap around his neck while his wrap around my waist.

"You're not really gonna let Care die are you?" I ask as I pull back from the kiss.

"Would you like me to?" He asks.

"No. I'd really appreciate if you would heal her." I answer.

"Then it shall be done. Anything you wish for I will make happen." Nik replies.

"Thank you. I love you so much!" I smile.

"Of course. But can we wait like ten minutes so Tyler will freak out?" Nik asks excitedly.

I sigh and bury my head in my hands at his antics.

———

I love writing poetry and then looking at it two days later and cringing bc it's so freaking bad. True story btw.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

146K 3.1K 13
After Caroline admits her feelings for Klaus and they have sex Klaus leaves Mystic falls and heads to New Orleans while Caroline nurses a broken hear...
49.2K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
265K 5.1K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
352K 8.1K 60
Samantha returns back to Mystic Falls to help her sister after her parents death. Unexpected, mysterious things started happening in the tiny town. S...