i miss you, i'm sorry - jj ma...

By solarwish

Every corner of this house is haunted. Sydney Avery was abandoned by her parents and left with her two sibli... More

CAST
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
SEQUEL

011.

763 13 1
By solarwish

SYDNEY AVERY

"You guys get these groceries over to figure 8, Get straight back here after youre done. No fishing. Rich folks don't wanna wait for you lazy sons of..." He pauses handing JJ groceries. JJ is just standing there with his hands out.

"Oh JJ thank you." JJ turns around handing me the bag.

"Sons of bitches." Heyward finishes.

"Sydney! Make sure they get these groceries delivered! I know you always do the right thing." I put two thumbs up at him.

Pope runs and starts the boat leaving JJ and I on the end of the boat.

"Are you delivering with me or Pope?" I shrug looking at the list of the groceries.

"Pope has more to deliver than you so probably him." He nods walking over to Pope.

"It doesnt even look like the storm hit there." Pope looks over at figure 8.

"That's because they got generators, bro. Get used to it." He pauses looking at Pope.

"And then they say the juice will be out all summer at the cut." I take a hit of my vape looking at the buildings.

"Must be nice to be a kook." We pull up at the dock and go and grab the groceries.

"Alright Syd and I will bring these you bring those. Meet back here when youre done." JJ nods walking the other direction.

"Alright were gonna have to walk through the golf course, its easier to get through this way." We start walking through the golf course.

"Hey! Whats up guys. How much for one of those beers." Rafe and Topper approach us.

"They arent for sale asshat." He smiles taking his hat off and fixing his hair.

"Oh so can you just give us one then?" Pope elbows me getting my attention. "Lets go." He starts walking away but is stopped by Topper.

"Youve got so many though and weve got nothing?" Rafe grabs my arm.

"Come on syd." I shake my head pulling my arm away.

"Theyre already paid for." Rafe walks over looking into pope bag using his club to help him see.

"What the hell man. You probably stole them." He pulls the club down knocking Pope bag down everything spilling out of it.

"What the hell Rafe." I push him back with my free hand.

"You owe me for that!" Rafe steps closer to us.

"I dont owe you shit, Pogue." He gets in Pope face causing Pope to push him back.

"Buy your own shit!" Topper tries grabbing the beer from Pope.

"You guys are crazy!" Pope gets pushed to the ground.

"What the fuck Topper! You asshole!" I go over to Pope leaning down to make sure hes okay.

"Shit Pope are you go-" Im cut off by being hit in the face by something and falling backwards.

I grab my forehead and see blood on my hand.

I look up and see Rafe standing over me with the golf club.

He hits me again in the back this time.

"Stay down bitch!" He then proceeds to hit Pope a few times after.

"Knock it off Rafe!" Topper pushes him back.

He leans down next to Pope. "We dont want you guys there, got that? Stay off figure 8 pogues!"

He grabs the box of beer and walks away.

I crawl over to Pope feeling nothing but pain in my back.

"Are you okay Pope?" He shakes his head slowly sitting up and touching his face seeing blood.

"Shit." He stands up grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

"Lets get back to the boat." We get into the boat waiting for JJ. Pope hands me a hoodie.

"In case you dont want him to see it." I send him a small smile putting on the hoodie.

"Guys! You are not going to believe what just happened to me, man!" He runs into the boat.

"Whoo! That was the best 100 bucks I've ever made! When I say count me in on all these grocery deliveries, I mean it." Pope doesnt respond and starts the engine.

"Guys whats up?" He pulls Popes hat up seeing the blood.

"Holy shit dude what happened." He turns around and looks at me and then runs over and takes the hood off my head.

"What the fuck happened?" He cups my cheek with one of his hands.

"Tell me what happened." Pope fixes his hat so its back on the correct way and turns to look at me.

"Rafe and Topper jumped us. Said no pogues on their side of the island." He turns back to the wheel.

"What are you gonna do. 2020 Malibu MXC." We look at Toppers boat seeing it just sitting there outside.

"This is war. They hit us we hit them." Pope takes off his shirt and hat handing them to me, then he jumps in the water.

"You okay?" I shake my head at him.

"Severe pain in my head and back but other than that doing just lovely." He puts an arm around my shoulder holding onto me tightly.

"Whatd he even hit you guys with?" He looks down at me for a moment and then looks back at Pope who is now hopping off Toppers boat.

"Golf club."

Pope climbs up the ladder holding up the boat plug.

"I am so proud of you right now holy crap." Pope shakes the water out of his hair and them grabs JJ and I's shoulders.

"You cannot tell anyone not John B or Kie nobody okay?" I give him to two thumbs up.

"Okay lets go theyre probably waiting on us." Pope walks away leaving me with JJ.

"I have a question?" He puts a hand on my back turning to face me.

"I might have an answer for you." His hand slides to my waist pulling me closer to him.

Oh okay thats what were doing?

"If I asked to kiss you again would you say no?" I hum at him before answering.

"Yes I actually would. Because Pope is right in there." I point at Pope making him nod.

"But thank you for asking." I stand up on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek.

I turn around walking in to talk to Pope.

"You guys would be cute together." He smiles at me.

"What?" He shakes his head at me.

"You kissed his cheek and I thought it was cute. And when I said the thing about no pogue on pogue macking, I was just messing around. I mean I told JJ if anyone was to break the rule it might as well be him." He turns away looking at JJ who is walking in.

"What are we talking about?" He sits down next to me.

"Nothing" Pope responds pulling up at the dock.

"You got your suit on already?" Pope asks standing up and walking out.

"Yup" He goes up and grabs our boards handing them to us.

"Alright lets go!" JJ grabs my hand pulling me with him.

I look at Pope who just smiles at me and nods.

We walk up on the beach and see John B and Kiara already in the water.

"Hey save some waves for us!" I yell getting in the water.

"Hey where have you been?!" I shrug at her heading over to her.

"What happened to your head." She asks as soon as I get close enough to her.

"Oh my sister and I got into another fight. Its nothing itll be fine." She nods at me getting on her board.

"Lets do this."

"Do you really think its out there? Like no bullshit?" Pope asks in the hammock next to me.

"My father thought it was." John B responds.

"Bro is Sydney asleep?" Kiara asks smacking JJs arm.

He looks down at me and shakes his head no.

"Anyway but John B do you?" I ask sitting up a bit trying not to bump JJ too much.

"After hearing his voice on that tape." He pauses looking up at the sky "I think I do."

JJ wraps his arms around me leaning back putting his hat over his head.

"Only one way to find out." I lean back laying down on JJ.

"Look were gonna find it, even JJ believes." Kiara states pointing at JJ.

"Omg JJ do you really believe??" JJ takes the hat off his head.

"Wait are we talking about 4 mil?" He asks sitting up.

"400 Mil" Kiara and Pope tell him.

"Im going to bed." I turn snuggling into JJ.

"Im gonna dream about shipwrecks, Goodnight Bird!" He yells to John B.

"Goodnight birdshit!" He yells back, JJ sending him a middle finger.

I lean up kissing JJs cheek. "Goodnight J."

He responds by kissing the top of my head.

It goes silent for a few moments before John B speaks up.

"Guys its so dark that JJ and Sydney could be making out right now and we wouldnt even know." JJ gets up jumping out of the hammock and smacking John B.

"Shut the fuck up." John B laughs pushing JJ away.

JJ comes back over getting back in the hammock and going back to how he was.

And then off to bed.

"All right JJ pin it here!" John B yells to JJ from out on the boat.

"Roger that! X marks the spot." He yells back.

I walk out looking at the sky.

"We gotta make this quick! Storm is coming in." I look over to JB who sends me a thumbs up.

"Syd come here!" I walk over to JJ and stand behind him putting my arms over his shoulders.

"Lets do this." He grabs my hand and places a kiss on the palm of it before setting it down and waiting for John B.

"Cheesy ass."

My phone starts buzzing in my pocket, I pull it out and see Taylor calling me.

"Go answer it its okay I got this." JJ gives me a thumbs up telling me to go.

"Hey whats up?" I put the phone up to me ear walking out.

"Hey are you busy right now?" She asks through the phone.

"Yeah im with the pogues right now. But whats up?" I look over at JJ who just smiles at me.

"Not much was just gonna see if you wanted to come over for a bit, but if youre busy its okay I still have to finish unpacking anyway, anything going on with JJ recently?" I look over at John B who is focused on what he is doing.

"Ill come over soon and tell you everything I promise okay? But I have to go love you Tay." I hang up walking over to John B.

"You should be seeing something man!" John B yells to Pope.

"Syd go look." He pushes me over to Pope.

"I know! I know! Wait! Wait!" I look closer at the screen.

"Oh good god." John B runs over pushing me out of the way.

"See anything?" JJ yells. "Its the royal merchant."

"Its not there, just pull the drone up." John B walks away putting his head in his hands.

"Look we can do another pass, recharge the battery. We can go back down." Pope tries helping John B.

"Look weve been down there 3 times theres nothing down there." I tell John B.

"Shut up Sydney!" Kiara yells at me.

"Guys! Can we not do this right now!" John B yells.

"Lets just go!" He continues.

"John B look we already looked what else are we supposed to do!" I yell back to him.

"Sydney! Just stop! Im gonna find it!" He pushes me out of the way.

"Sydney! Wait! Where are you going?" JJ yells after me.

"Dude! Im literally just walking inside my house! All I did was walk." He grabs onto my hand pulling me back into him.

Again??

"Okay were doing that again." He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Let me take you to midsummers."

Did I hear that right?

"You wanna go to midsummers? Kooklandia? Are you high?" He shakes his head at me.

"I think it would be fun to take you." Skyler laughs from behind us.

"Youre not going to midsummers with her please itd be a laughing stock. Besides Rafe already asked her." She says with a smile on her face.

"I said no to Rafe Skyler." She walks over pulling me away from JJ.

"You bring him to midsummers and ill tell mom and dad about everything." She threatens.

"You think I care." She looks at me and then at JJ.

"I think theyd be disappointed its Lukes kid out of everyone." I hear the door slam behind us and JJs gone.

"You ass." I run outside JJ being out of sight.

"Really hate my family sometimes"

A/N!!
it's okay syd i hate writing this

i have hit writers block and i'm literally just following a story line😭

if you're from tiktok lmk😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 2.6K 29
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐌 "𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱" Riley Routledge's life has always been comp...
147K 1.5K 66
Josephine Routledge is the twin sister to John B Routledge. Their dad goes missing during the search for the famous shipwreck, the Royal Merchant. Th...
64.2K 576 11
john b and his twin sister, on an adventure to find their father who went missing to have a good time all the time, turns into a treasure hunt. one t...
222K 4.5K 77
【𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦!𝘰𝘤 x 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘰𝘤 】 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, the boy who was feared throughout the island had a weakness - a girl from the rich side. 【 𝗢𝗨𝗧�...