010.

SYDNEY AVERY

"You guys see that?" JJ asks from beside me looking over at a boat coming near us. 

"Thats the Malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter." I look over at the boat seeing Sarah Cameron and her dumbass boyfriend Topper.

 "Number one in luxury, quality and performance. 200K easy." He turns around looking back at the boat. 

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope stands up looking at the boat.

 "I hate to break it to you guys but thats Topper and his girlfriend." Kie rolls her eyes looking at anything but Sarah and Topper. 

Sarah looks at us lifting her sunglasses up and glaring at me. 

"You dont have to act like you dont see us dumb bitch you looked right at me." I yell just loud enough for her to hear.

 "Fucking bitch" I mutter looking at JJ who is smiling at me. 

"Youre making it insanely obvious J" I tell him grabbing my sunglasses off the top of my head and putting them on. 

"I dont care. Not like this isnt normal behavior." He looks at the others who are still looking at Sarah and Topper.

 "Trust me Syd. They dont know shit." He pushes my glasses up with his middle finger. 

"Sydney have you seen Taylor yet? Im pretty sure shes back. Posted about it on insta." I sit up grabbing my phone going to Instagram seeing a post about her being back in OBX. 

FLASHBACK

"TAYLOR!!!" Sydney yells running into Taylors arms.

 "Taylor have you met JJ yet?" Sydney asks pulling away from her and bringing her over to JJ.

 "No hi im Taylor." She puts a hand out to him.

 "JJ" He shakes her hand. 

"Sydneys told me a lot about you, she definitely got the cute part right." She says elbowing me making my eyes widen. 

"You dumbass why would you say that." I smack her in the head.

 "Yeah well shes cute too so its okay." He says pointing at me making me slightly blush.

 "Anyways I am kinda hungry do you wanna go to lunch?" She asks me handing me her phone with the wreck menu pulled up. "Yeah sure lets go." 

END OF FLASHBACK. 

"All right keep a lookout." JJ says opening the glove box and grabbing the gun out. 

"We're behind enemy lines." John B shakes his head at him grabbing the keys.

 "Come on dude put it back." JJ shakes his head loading the gun. 

"Can never be too careful." Pope opens up the door rushing over to JJ.