011.

SYDNEY AVERY

"You guys get these groceries over to figure 8, Get straight back here after youre done. No fishing. Rich folks don't wanna wait for you lazy sons of..." He pauses handing JJ groceries. JJ is just standing there with his hands out.

"Oh JJ thank you." JJ turns around handing me the bag.

"Sons of bitches." Heyward finishes.

"Sydney! Make sure they get these groceries delivered! I know you always do the right thing." I put two thumbs up at him.

Pope runs and starts the boat leaving JJ and I on the end of the boat.

"Are you delivering with me or Pope?" I shrug looking at the list of the groceries.

"Pope has more to deliver than you so probably him." He nods walking over to Pope.

"It doesnt even look like the storm hit there." Pope looks over at figure 8.

"That's because they got generators, bro. Get used to it." He pauses looking at Pope.

"And then they say the juice will be out all summer at the cut." I take a hit of my vape looking at the buildings.

"Must be nice to be a kook." We pull up at the dock and go and grab the groceries.

"Alright Syd and I will bring these you bring those. Meet back here when youre done." JJ nods walking the other direction.

"Alright were gonna have to walk through the golf course, its easier to get through this way." We start walking through the golf course.

"Hey! Whats up guys. How much for one of those beers." Rafe and Topper approach us.

"They arent for sale asshat." He smiles taking his hat off and fixing his hair.

"Oh so can you just give us one then?" Pope elbows me getting my attention. "Lets go." He starts walking away but is stopped by Topper.

"Youve got so many though and weve got nothing?" Rafe grabs my arm.

"Come on syd." I shake my head pulling my arm away.

"Theyre already paid for." Rafe walks over looking into pope bag using his club to help him see.

"What the hell man. You probably stole them." He pulls the club down knocking Pope bag down everything spilling out of it.

"What the hell Rafe." I push him back with my free hand.

"You owe me for that!" Rafe steps closer to us.

"I dont owe you shit, Pogue." He gets in Pope face causing Pope to push him back.

"Buy your own shit!" Topper tries grabbing the beer from Pope.

"You guys are crazy!" Pope gets pushed to the ground.

"What the fuck Topper! You asshole!" I go over to Pope leaning down to make sure hes okay.

"Shit Pope are you go-" Im cut off by being hit in the face by something and falling backwards.

I grab my forehead and see blood on my hand.

I look up and see Rafe standing over me with the golf club.

He hits me again in the back this time.

"Stay down bitch!" He then proceeds to hit Pope a few times after.

"Knock it off Rafe!" Topper pushes him back.

He leans down next to Pope. "We dont want you guys there, got that? Stay off figure 8 pogues!"

He grabs the box of beer and walks away.