003.

SYDNEY AVERY

We grab the kegs and head to the boneyard. JJ tests the keg by pouring some beer into my mouth.

After we test everything we wait for people to show up. Eventually the boneyard gets packed and even kooks show up.

"Hey Sydney!" Skyler says running over to me.

"Oh you're here" I say turning around to walk away.

"Wait uh do you have some money on you" She asks taking a sip of her drink after.

"Yeah but not for you." She makes a puppy eyes face at me.

"Fine how much do you need." I ask grabbing my wallet. "$20 should work" She responds throwing away her drink.

I hand her the money and she runs away from me.

I turn around and bump into someone. "Shit i'm sorry" I say before looking up and seeing JJ.

"All good Syd" He says wrapping an arm around my shoulder and walking with me to John B.

"Bro there's some girl looking at you J" John B says as we're walking over.

"Who" He says looking around. Making me curious so I turn around to look too. "Over there. She's got sunglasses on"

I look over and see my sister staring at JJ. "Isn't that your sister" He says looking down at me. I nod at him and take a sip of my drink.

He just tightens the grip around my shoulder. "Ignore it" He whispers into my ear.

"Hey JJ" I hear Skyler yell walking up to him. "Hi?" He asks confused.

"Do you wanna come over later? Hangout with me?" She asks him twirling her hair in her fingers.

"I already am. But not for you." He says walking over to me and grabbing my hand starting to walk away.

"Well i'll leave my door unlocked you know in case you wanna come in later and hang"

I stop in my tracks and turn around to face her. I walk over and punch her in the face. "You're pathetic dear sister." I mock her from earlier today.

She comes a little closer and smacks me in the face. Everyone around starts making noises.

I push her backwards watching her fall on the ground. "That all you got?" I ask smirking at her.

Someone grabs my hand and pulls me away. "That was hot" JJ says smiling at me and putting his arm around me.

We walk over and run into Topper and Sarah. "Oh hey sarah can I interest you in a tasty milwaukee beverage." He says holding a cup out to her.

"No, Thanks." She says looking over at me annoyed. 

"Come on is it not fancy enough for you?" I ask her while JJ puts an arm around me again.

"Hey you know what i'll take it, thank you man I appreciate it" Topper says taking the cup.

"That's nice but I didn't ask you. Now if you say pretty please then maybe but you didn't. " J says taking the arm off me to argue. "Oh pretty please, pretty please?"