017.

SYDNEY AVERY

"Hey wake up." Kiara shakes my arm in attempt to wake me up.

"You guys are still asleep!" Pope yells walking into the living room of the chateau.

I sigh sitting up and looking at the two. Watching Kiara as she attempts waking up JJ.

"JJ wake up! Come on JJ we gotta get the stuff ready to get the gold later!" She smacks his arm multiples times before he finally gets annoyed and sits up.

"Why cant you just let me sleep dude!" He yells annoyed.

"You guys need to get up and get dressed." Pope yells watching as JJ doesnt even try to listen to his words. 

"Now!" Pope exclaims grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. 

He throws his arms up surrender before standing up and walking into John Bs bedroom slamming the door shut.

"Here I stopped by your place and brought you some clothes." She throws a paper bag at me.

"Paper. Nice." I send her a small smile.

"Im not gonna use plastic so duh." She says with a shrug.

"Ill be back." I get up and walk away from the two.

TAYLOR SMITH

ONE DAY EARLIER.

"Good morning." Someone says from beside me on my bed.

"You mean good afternoon? Its like 2." I respond rolling over and being met with Rafe laying beside me. 

"Howd you sleep?" He asks with a small smile. 

"Oh me? Great." I lean over and give him a kiss. 

His phone starts buzzing on my side table interrupting our conversation.

"Hey top whats up?" He asks bringing the phone up to his ear.

Silence goes on for a few moments before he speaks up.

"She did what?!" He yells standing up.

"I gotta go." He leans over giving me a small kiss and walks out. 

After he heads out my mom walks in and sits on my bed. 

"So...New boyfriend? Ward Camerons son right?" She asks with a small smirk.