His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

By LibraBby111

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... More

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
Breakfast discussions
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
You know you love me
My best friend Eli
Betrayal
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Do you want to kiss me?
Negotiations
My saving grace
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Flowers and phone calls
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Nik
Birthday blues
Bump in the night
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Surprise!
Apology fruit
Taunting
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Prom night
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

Cold shoulder

2.9K 53 1
By LibraBby111

Y'all it's gonna seem like Ivy is mad at Nik for a stupid reason or that she's overreacting but I need it for the plot so don't go crazy pls ❤
———

Last night Nik had left to go and help Jeremy with his hunter's mark.

Nik had turned a bunch of people into vampires for Jeremy to kill, but Kol had shown up and killed then instead because he's scared of this creepy guy named Silas.

Unfortunately, Jeremy refused to stop his efforts for the cure, so Kol had resorted to trying to hunt down Jeremy and eradicate the hunter.

Anyway, Nik was back by the time I woke up.

He told me Elena was coming over and I agreed to sit with him, although I had been giving him the cold shoulder for killing Carol Lockwood.

So Nik and I are currently sitting on a sofa next to each other, in the living room, in front of a lit fireplace.

I purposely lean my legs away from him to show that I'm upset.

Elena is sitting on the other sofa opposite us while giving a harsh glare.

"A bit ironic, you coming to me for help. Weren't your friends just trying to bury me in a cement tomb?" Nik says.

"This is your fault. You started this when you tried to force Jeremy to kill those vampires." Elena spits.

"And now my little brat of a brother has gone and made things worse. Well, he never did like Damon. I suppose I should do something, shouldn't I?" Nik asks rhetorically, speaking about Kol.

"Call him off, Klaus." Elena orders.

"You are in no position to make demands, love. Whilst I'd like to cure you to make more hybrids, I do have other reasons for finding the cure, not the least of which is destroying it so you lot can't use it against me." Nik says.

Nik then tries to grab my hand in his, but I let mine go limp and slide it out from under his.
( A/N: All too well short film who?)

He looks at me with concern for a second before turning back to Elena when I don't acknowledge him.

"Whatever our differences, we want the same thing. Please, Klaus, I'm begging you." Elena pleads.

Nik smiles at her then rolls his eyes as he gets out his cell phone. He calls Kol and puts him on speaker.

Whenever I'm there and he makes a call he always puts it on speaker because I once told him I like listening to people's conversations.

"Little brother. Just two days home, and I'm told you've already gone and made a mess." Nik greets.

"Come on, Nik. I was only having some fun." Kol replies.

"Those vampires were for my hunter." Nik grumbles.

"I'll make some more. There's no shortage of people." Kol argues.

"Where's Damon Salvatore?" Nik asks, getting annoyed.

" I gave him a good and proper beating just for old time's sake." Kol says.

I let out a sigh and rub my temples.

Can we go like one day without something going wrong?

"Yes. Well, you've had your fun. Now let him go and come home. Avoid any more trouble, or you'll find yourself back in a box." Nik threatens.

"Hey. No need to be nasty about it." Kol responds.

"On the contrary, I find nastiness to be essential whenever my siblings try to sabotage me. Listen closely, Kol. Stay away from the Gilbert boy. You understand?"

"Fine. I won't touch him. You have my word." Kol promises.

———

Rebekah had shown up and we sat in the living room talking for a bit.

She'd also informed me about how Kol hadn't touched Jeremy but he did compel Damon to kill him. Therefore keeping his deal and getting his work done.

Fortunately, the younger Gilbert has survived thus far.

Rebekah stares off into nothingness, which makes me think she can hear something.

My theory was proven correct as she rushes to the entrance of the room and blocks Kol's path.

"Going somewhere? I would if I were you. If Damon kills the hunter, Nik will not be pleased." Rebekah warns.

"I told Nik I wouldn't touch the kid. I didn't." Kol smiles.

"Oh. Well, that was clever. I'm sure he'll really appreciate it." Rebekah says sarcastically.

Kol pushes past his sister to leave but Rebekah pulls out the white oak ash dagger and points it at his back. Kol stops, looking fearful.

My eyes go wide as I stand and rush over to the pair. "Woah! Bekah put the dagger down." I freak out.

"You'd really dagger me?" Kol asks her, his voice sounding hurt.

"If I do, Damon's compulsion ends and this is all over." Rebekah states.

"And then you're no better than Niklaus. Daggering siblings when you disagree with them. Look at what this family has become. I mean, Elijah won't even show his face, he's so disgusted by our bickering. How long before Ivy feels the same? This cure has ruined us, and it hasn't even been found yet. Just imagine what would happen if it is." Kol says.

"This family was ruined long before we knew about the cure." Rebekah states sadly.

I watch on, unsure of what to do as Kol vamp-speeds around Rebekah, now holding the dagger to her heart.

"Kol!" I gasp.

"I won't let her raise Silas." Kol says, a hint of fear in his voice.

Suddenly, Nik vamp-runs into the room and breaks up the two of them. "Enough of this foolishness. Put it down, Kol." Nik orders.

Kol says nothing as he vamp-runs out of the house.

"He was going to kill me!" Rebekah exclaims in disbelief.

"Well, then, I think you need a lesson in how to properly dagger a sibling." Nik retorts.

"Nik..." I warn.

"Burn in hell." Rebekah spits out venomously before leaving the house.

———

Nik had asked me to go to the Gilbert residence with him and I begrudgingly agreed.

I think he noticed i was kinda mad and didn't want me to simmer in the feeling by myself.

He offered to vamp-run us there but I was still upset with him and I didn't want him carrying me halfway across town, so he let me drive us.

Nik and I walk up the front steps and knocks on the door. Elena opens the door, Jeremy standing behind her.

"Good evening, Gilbert clan." Nik greets.

"What do you want, Klaus?" Elena asks skeptically.

"I've come to fetch my hunter. Seeing as how my brother's become a liability, Jeremy will be safer with me." Nik says.

He also didn't tell me why we were coming.

This is great, I just love hearing pointless bickering!

"I think I'll pass. I've killed enough people for you today." Jeremy speaks up.

"You think you're safer here? Hmm. Clearly you don't know Kol. He'll stop at nothing to get what he wants, so strange as it may seem, I'm your best bet." Nik states.

I know neither of the Gilbert's would agree but it does make sense.

"Sorry, but I think we'd rather take our chances." Elena says.

"Elena, it's okay if you don't want him to, but if Jeremy did stay at our house, I'd make sure he was taken care of. I do think it would be safer, and I'll make sure Nik doesn't bother him." I offer.

"That's nice of you Ivy, but I'm good here." Jeremy politely declines.

I nod with a small smile.

"Fine. But when Kol does come-and he will come-be sure to let me know, preferably before he burns your nice little home to the ground. And as for you, hunter, there's no shortage of people to turn or loved ones to threaten, so sleep well. We'll plan on finishing our work tomorrow." Nik says before turning around.

I offer the both of them an apologetic smile before following after the hybrid.

———

A heavy silence fills the car as I drive us home.

I inwardly roll my eyes as I feel Nik's hand rest on my thigh. "Could you not do that right now please?" I ask gently.

"Okay, what is wrong? You've been acting off all day. I've tried giving you space and letting you figure it out on your own, but apparently that's not working." Nik says.

"Giving me space? You've basically been with me the whole freaking day." I say in a humorless chuckle.

"I meant in the emotional sense. I haven't asked you to talk about it until now." Nik clarifies.

"Thank you so much for that Nik! You're truly a saint." I say, sarcasm dripping from my words.

"Seriously, what the hell did I do wrong? Did I even do anything or are you just on your period or something?" Nik grumbles.

My hands tighten around the steering wheel as I try to keep my eyes on the road and not climb over the seat and beat him up.

"Are you actually kidding me right now?" I ask lowly.

"Alright, I shouldn't have said that last part, but I want to know what I did wrong." Nik replies.

"I dont know, why don't you ask Carol Lockwood. Oh wait you can't because she's dead."

"That's what you're mad about!? A woman who you barely knew?" Nik asks incredulously.

"It's doesn't matter if I knew her, she was an innocent woman who you killed in a fit of blind rage!" I yell.

"I needed to show Tyler there were consequences!"

"Nik just stop! I am begging you to just think before you take somebody's god damn life away!" I shout, my eyes drifting from the road to look at him.

Nik doesn't get the chance to respond as the car jolts from impact. I slam on the brakes, listening to them squeal.

"What the hell was that!?" I yell in fear.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Nik asks, frantically looking over me for injuries.

"I'm fine." I mutter in shock.

Nik nods.

My breathing speeds up as I replay what just happened in my head.

"Nik I think I hit someone." I start to hyperventilate.

Nik's eyes widen.

I hold my head as a searing pain shoots through my temple. Nik looks at me in horror, sending a wave of panic through me.

All of the pieces click as I look at my reflection in the window.

A pair of glowing yellow eyes stared back at me.

———

Ateeeee 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.2K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...
312K 7.4K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
111K 2K 46
When Rowan Taylor moved to Mystic Falls over the summer she definitely got more than what she bargained for. Vampires, witches, hybrids, love, death...