His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

LibraBby111 द्वारा

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... अधिक

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
Breakfast discussions
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
You know you love me
My best friend Eli
Betrayal
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Do you want to kiss me?
Negotiations
My saving grace
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Flowers and phone calls
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Nik
Birthday blues
Bump in the night
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Cold shoulder
Apology fruit
Taunting
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Prom night
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

Surprise!

2.9K 53 5
LibraBby111 द्वारा

———

The thing that Nik just so happened to forget to tell me while I was cleaning him up was that, in retaliation to Tyler's plan, he killed Tyler's mother...

I was extremely disappointed in him.

I understand that he was upset with Tyler, but to kill an innocent women was too far.

So now I was currently sitting in the school gymnasium as everyone mourns the loss of Carol Lockwood.

They also announce that the new mayor is Bonnie's father.

I noticed some people leaving halfway through the speeches, but I stayed put for the entire thing.

Once everything was over, my eyes scanned the crowd for anyone I knew. I didn't see anyone except Bonnie, who was having what looked to be a private conversation with her father, so I left them alone.

I decided to go searching for anyone I knew, and made my way through the empty school halls.

I gasp when I hear the tail end of a conversation. Not because of the topic, but the voice it came from.

"Bekah!" I squeal, running up to her and squishing her into one of my mighty hugs.

Watch out Bex, I might just crush you with my super muscular arms.

"Ivy! Still just as adorable as last time I saw you." She compliments.

"Well you look even more radiant than the last time I saw you!" I reply, watching her smile grow.

I then notice Stefan as he clears his throat with narrowed eyes.

"Oh right, of course! You have beautiful hair Steffy." I say, thinking he was annoyed about not receiving a compliment.

"T-that's not what I...thank you." Stefan replies.

I smile, as Rebekah throws her arm around my shoulder.

"Alright, come on you two." She says, beginning to walk with us following.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"It's a surprise." She responds.

"Really!? I wonder what it could be." I exclaim with excitement.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion as Rebekah walks us into the library where Elena, April, and Caroline sit around a table.

What kind of surprise is this?

Dear god, I hope this isn't a sugar intervention.

"Stefan..." Elena stands from her chair.

"Did I say you could move?" Rebekah snaps at her. Elena immediately drops back into her seat.

"Bekah, this does not look like a fun surprise..." I grumble.

"I didn't say it was a fun surprise now did I? Why don't you take a seat?" Rebekah replies.

I sigh before sitting next to Caroline.

"Class is in session. You've all been compelled except for Ivy; you know the rules. Answer my questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves." Rebekah says.

"April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz. In the year 1114, my brother learnt, thanks to yours truly, about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. These tattoos revealed what, Elena?" Rebekah questions.

"A map." Elena begrudgingly answers.

"Which led to...? Caroline?" Rebekah asks.

"A cure for vampirism." Caroline replies.

"Perfect, so we're all caught up. Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other, you had a vampire hunter, but in order to decode the map, you needed the location of the hunter's sword, which you got out of me using some very dirty tricks. Assuming you found the sword, you also found the cure, and yet, you're all still vampires, which means something went wrong." Rebekah guesses before looking at April.

"What are you doing?" She asks looking at April weirdly.

"Oh, you asked me to take notes." April answers enthusiastically.

"I wasn't being literal, darling. But now that you mention it...a flow chart would be nice, which means index cards and push-pins. Go, fetch."

April immediately follows directions and leaves the room.

"You're wasting your time. We don't know anything." Stefan grumbles.

"So, you just gave up? I thought you would do anything to save Elena? Even if it meant taking the cure yourself, so you could grow old and die with her?" Rebekah questions.

Elena looks at Stefan with a shocked look on her face. She must feel bad about being sired to Damon.

"Why do you look so surprised?" Rebekah asks.

I thick awkward silence fills the room.

"I'm missing something. What is it?" Rebekah questions.

"They broke up, okay?" Caroline breaks first. "Now let us go." She adds.

"Broke up? Wait, I'm confused. I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan?" Rebekah asks, pausing to take a seat before speaking again when she receives no answers. "I asked you what happened. You have to tell me."

"She slept with Damon." Stefan grits out.

My mouth falls open in shock.

Now that was a surprise.

———

After a few minutes of Rebekah thinking over the information she stands up and speaks again.

"So, vampire Elena is a trollop who likes bad boys, which explains why Stefan reeks of alcohol. But what it doesn't explain is why sweet, loving, innocent Elena could be so heartless towards Stefan."

"How could she hurt you like that? Answer, please." Rebekah demands.

"She didn't know it at the time, but she was sired to Damon." Stefan explains.

Rebekah sits on a chair between Stefan and Elena.

"A sire bond. That's fascinating. And what do you think about that, Elena?" Rebekah stirs the pot.

"I think you're sad and bored and in desperate need of a hobby. Why don't you leave us alone and compel Ivy or something?" Elena spits.

Rebekah glares before answering. "I don't need to compel Ivy, she already tells me everything."

Rebekah looks to me for confirmation, and I can't help the way I look down guiltily.

My mind runs over the one major secret I wasn't planning on telling her quite yet.

"Are you hiding something from me, sweetheart?" She gasps in mock hurt.

"I don't know what you're talking about, ma'am." I laugh awkwardly.

"C'mon fess up." She orders.

I shake my head no.

"I really hate to do this, but I'm dying to know." Rebekah sighs deeply before quickly but gently undoing my vervain necklace.

"Okay, I want you to be completely honest until I finish compelling you. Now, tell me anything that you are actively hiding from me." She compels.

"I had sex with Nik for the first time the other day." The words spill from my mouth uncontrollably.

Woah! That wasn't even what I was thinking about. Stupid compulsion!

"Gross! I didn't want to know that." Rebekah whines.

"Then you shouldn't have compelled me!" I argue.

"Whatever. Anything else not gross you wanna tell me?" Rebekah asks.

"Oh, I found out I have a sister." I reveal.

A chorus of 'what?!'s are heard throughout the room.

"Who is she?" Rebekah asks.

"Hayley Marshall." I answer.

I look at all of the shocked faces before my eyes find Caroline's

"Are you kidding me? Your sister stole my boyfriend?!" Caroline questions in disbelief.

"Oh please cut the crap Caroline. I know that was fake, I saw you making out with Tyler in his car the other day." I say before immediately slapping my hand over my mouth.

Whoops this honesty thing won't stop.

"Excuse me?" Caroline asks, looking offended.

"Yeah and I also know that you were in on the plan to get rid of Nik so thanks for that."

"Well maybe he deserved it, he literally murdered Tyler's mother!" Caroline argues.

"I know and that's terrible." I agree.

"Yes because he's a monster Ivy, who kills somebody like that!?" Caroline responds.

"Uh, I don't know let's see, how about literally everyone in this god forsaken town?" I shrug.

"That's different." Caroline says.

"How!? Everyone attacks Nik for killing people but quite literally everyone in this room except for me has killed someone. Hell, Elena has tried to get me killed, MULTIPLE TIMES!" I yell starting to get frustrated.

"You don't understand what it's like to lose a parent like Tyler has Ivy." Caroline says in a low voice.

"Both my parents are gone! My mom is dead and my dad is gone, how would I not understand?" I argue, my voice cracking lightly.

"That's different, your dad just left, Tyler's mother is dead." Caroline responds.

"You're not listening to a word I'm saying!" I shout before continuing.  "And by the way, my father didn't leave, he was sent away by Nik because he used to beat the shit out of me. I would walk around miserable every day and nobody except the Salvatore brothers even bothered to notice." I say, tears falling from my eyes.

I heavy silence fills the room as Caroline starts tearing up.

I look around in embarrassment as I see people's shocked faces.

Stefan's looked like a mix of shock for my outburst and pity as he remembers the nights I'd spent at his house covered in bruises

"Can I have my vervain back, please." I mutter quietly, wiping the tears off of my cheeks.

Rebekah nods.

She gently puts my necklace back on before pulling me into a tight hug, mumbling soft apologies into my ear.

She also whispers that she's done compelling me so that the brute honesty will finally go away.

I move to sit next to Rebekah instead.

My face begins to turn red under the stares of everyone in the room.

Thankfully, Rebekah takes notice of my discomfort and changes the subject. "Alright, back to Elena. You're hiding something. Fess up."

"I didn't sleep with Damon because of the sire bond. I slept with Damon because I'm in love with him." Elena reveals.

I watch sadly as Stefan's face falls.

"What does any of this have to do with the stupid cure?" I ask, trying to save Stefan anymore hurt.

"You're right. We got off the point. Stefan, how do I find the cure? Unless, you'd rather talk about Damon and Elena all day." Rebekah says.

"There's a professor. He knows where the cure is." Stefan answers.

"Thank you. And, uh, where do I find this professor?" Rebekah questions.

———

I tried to save myself from boredom by playing the drums from 'crazy train' by Ozzy Osbourne with pencils, but Elena got annoyed and snapped my pencils in half.

So now I sit very bored while twiddling my fingers.

I perk up when I hear a familiar voice enter the room. "Sister...Look at this! You're even worse than Klaus."

"Kol! I missed you!" I squeal running at him and enveloping him in a hug.

Wow, so many unexpected visitors today! Maybe Elijah will mysteriously show up.

"How did you survive without your favorite Mikaelson?" Kol questions jokingly.

"I'm not sure I can give you that title without getting in trouble, but you can be my favorite Mikaelson who's name starts with a K." I offer.

"I beat out Klaus? I'll take it!" Kol nods excitedly.

"Nice try mister but his name is Niklaus." I giggle.

"Kol, finally. Did you bring what I asked for?" Rebekah asks, interrupting our debate.

Kol reaches outside for a second before shoving creepy professor man into the room.

"You must be Shane." Rebekah says.

———

I followed Rebekah and Kol as they marched Shane through the halls and shoved him into a janitors closet for interrogation.

"Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson...two members of the Original vampire family. This is such a trip." Shane says, weirdly excited.

"Oh, and you are just...wow. I mean a real life soulmate to the original hybrid!? Are you freaking kidding me? This is awesome!" Shane speaks to me with way too much excitement.

I smile awkwardly and look away.

Ohhhh, so that's why he was staring at me during the pageant.

"Where's the cure?" Rebekah attempts to compel him, ignoring his previous statements.

"Compulsion won't work. It's a little trick I picked up in Tibet." Shane says.

"Right. Well, we'll just have to do this the old-fashioned way." Rebekah smirks.

Kol smiles evilly as Rebekah gives directions. "Beat him until he tells you where to find it."

I follow Rebekah out of the little closet and gently grab her arm to stop her.

"Bekah, I've had a really long day. Would it be okay if I just went home?"

"Of course. I'm really sorry I compelled you, I shouldn't have don't it at all, and certainly not in front of a bunch of people." Rebekah says, looking disappointed in herself.

"It's okay. I'll see you at home?"

She nods with a smile before pulling me into a quick hug.

———

You know what I just really love? The fact that my entire face is free of acne except for around my lips. It really just makes my day! 🙄😒
Hope you liked the chapter tho 🥰

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

465K 10.4K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
99.4K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
210K 6.2K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...
352K 8.1K 60
Samantha returns back to Mystic Falls to help her sister after her parents death. Unexpected, mysterious things started happening in the tiny town. S...