His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

By LibraBby111

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... More

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
Breakfast discussions
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
You know you love me
My best friend Eli
Betrayal
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Do you want to kiss me?
Negotiations
My saving grace
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Flowers and phone calls
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Nik
Birthday blues
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Surprise!
Cold shoulder
Apology fruit
Taunting
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Prom night
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

Bump in the night

8.7K 154 14
By LibraBby111

————

Not gonna lie, this entire day pretty much sucked for me.

Bonnie and Elena went out of town to see said witch's mom, who she hasn't contacted in years, for a reason they would not disclose to me.

However, Nik did tell me. And of course it was to find a way to take my boyfriend down.

So Nik told me that he had a plan to get the coffins back, he wouldn't tell me exactly what the plan was, but he swore that no one would die, so I just spent my day reading and worrying.

After the stress filled day, Nik showed up with two pieces of wonderful news.

"Angel? How are you?" Nik's smooth voice sounds through my bedroom.

I smile at him, getting off my bed and trapping him in a hug.

"Better now that you're here."

He chuckles, pulling back and planting a light kiss on my lips. "I have good news." He smiles.

"Oooh, what is it?" I ask excitedly.

He chuckles at my behavior before answering.

"Well number one, I've finished renovating a house that I bought here. I've prepared a room for you and I would love for you to stay there with me. You can always come back here if you like, but I would enjoy your company."

"Awww Niky! I'd love to stay with you!" I squeal, leaving feathery light kisses all over his face.

"Wonderful." He grins.

"Wait, what was the second one?" I ask curiously.

"Ah yes. I've saved  the best for last. I have retrieved  my family." He explains.

"You got Eli and Bekah!" I ask, my eyes wide with excitement.

He nods, causing me to squeal and jump around a bit.

He laughs, pulling me into a tight hug. Okay, so maybe today didn't suck that bad.

————

After gathering some clothes into a bag, Nik took me over to his literal mansion. I was a little intimidated by the size but when I got to the room he decorated for me, I was pleasantly surprised to find a cozy atmosphere that fit my taste perfectly.

Basically as soon as I got into bed I fell asleep, happy that everything worked out for Nik so far.

————

My eyes shoot open as my peaceful sleep is interrupted by a loud crashing noise.

My heartbeat increases as I listen to what sounds like struggling and the noise of voices I can't make out.

I warily get out of bed, grabbing the closest thing I could use as a weapon, that thing just so happened to be a small vase holding fake flowers.

I took the flowers out and clutched the vase tight as I tried to quietly walk down the stairs.

When I arrived in the room where the commotion was coming from, I stared in shock.

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Nik shouted, holding Elijah against a coffin with a dagger pointed at him.

"Nik! What are you doing!?" I yell, quickly walking closer.

"Ivy?"
"Ivy." The brothers say at the same time.

"Eli!" I squeal excitedly, running over and holding him in a tight hug.

"What are you doing Niklaus? Why is Ivy here?" Elijah asks angrily, pulling back from the hug slightly, his arm still resting on my shoulder.

"Oh I suppose you don't know. Ivy is the one that was promised to me all those centuries ago." Nik replies, smiling fondly at me.

"She's your soulmate?" Elijah asks in disbelief.

"Yup." I smile.

Elijah smiles at me before replying. "Well that's good. I always worried I'd dislike the girl mother chose. This is much better."

I giggle pulling him into another hug. "I missed you so much Eli."

"As have I."

He pauses, looking at the vase in my hand.

"We're you planning on defending yourself with that?" He chuckles.

"Yes. But I'm glad I didn't have to. It's pretty." I giggle.

I let him out of the hug , before shooting what I hoped was a threatening glare to Nik.

"I absolutely refuse to let you dagger him again, so you can put that down." I say.

He sighs before he puts the dagger to the side.

"Thank you." I smile happily.

Nik shakes his head but gestures for me to come over to him. I comply, taking his hand as we stand side by side.

"I must tell you brother, Mikael is dead." Nik says.

"What did you say?" Elijah asks with an expression of shock.

"I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone Elijah. Forever." Nik explains.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century." Elijah questions.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." Nik explains.

Nik then goes to a small table where there is a tiny urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside then walks over to a coffin that holds someone I don't yet know of.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asks.

Nik pushes the dagger into the unknown man's chest, rendering it unusable to Elijah.

"Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again." Nik offers, closing the coffin's lid.

————

A bit later, after I'd actually gotten a couple hours of sleep, I found Elijah in a study-like room of the house.

He gave me a large smile as I sat down in the chair next to him, trying to think of how I'd begin my sentence.

"Eli. I just want you to know, if I could've let you out sooner, I would have." I say, my guilt eating me up inside.

"Ivy my dear, I do not blame you in the slightest. You and I are friends. To be quite honest, you are possibly the closest friend I've had. I know if you could've helped you would have." Elijah says sincerely.

"You're my best friend too Eli. I just don't want you to think I'm ditching you because I'm dating Nik."

"Don't worry, Ivy. I'm happy you are Klaus's soulmate. If anything it brings us closer. You're part of the family now."

I grin at him.

I'd always wanted to be apart of a real family.

"I love you Eli. I really missed you."

"I love you too Ivy." He smiles softly.

————

In the evening I had been made aware of the dinner that was going to take place with Damon and Stefan.

I talked with Nik, and we decided we should tell them about the whole soulmate situation.

So as I hear the door squeak open, I nervously clutch onto Nik's hand.

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived." Elijah announces.

"Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" Nik greets, leading us into the dining room.

The table is set and there's food on each place setting. Two female servants are standing in the room, waiting for their que.

"It's better to indulge him." Elijah tells the Salvatore brothers.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out." Stefan grumbles.

"Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours." Nik says simply.

I lightly hit his forearm, in return he sends me a smirk.

Nik walks over to the head of the table, pulling out the chair right next to his and gesturing for me to sit down.

I smile, taking my seat.

He pushes the chair back in and takes his seat.

I watch as the servers pour wine in everyone's glasses.

I was about to say I didn't want any alcohol, but before I could get the words out Nik whispers something to me.

"Yours is grape juice my love."

"Thank you." I smile at him.

He nods and smiles in return.

"Thank you, love." Damon thanks his server.

"You lost your appetite." Nik states, looking at Stefan.

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." Damon instructs his brother.

"That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?" Nik asks sarcastically.

"Well, I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier." Damon answers.

I rub my temples, already feeling a headache coming on.

"Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through." Nik states.

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her." Stefan says.

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah." Nik replies.

"Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert." Damon speaks.

"Is there dessert?" I lean over, whispering my question to Nik.

He nods in response, earning a grin from me.

"We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses." Stefan replies dryly.

"I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself" Damon retorts.

————

Hello cuties! I'm splitting this episode in half because it was super long, so the second half will be up tomorrow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
65.2K 1.3K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
496K 10.9K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
17.4K 158 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...