His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

By LibraBby111

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... More

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
Breakfast discussions
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
You know you love me
My best friend Eli
Betrayal
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Do you want to kiss me?
Negotiations
My saving grace
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Flowers and phone calls
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Birthday blues
Bump in the night
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Surprise!
Cold shoulder
Apology fruit
Taunting
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Prom night
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

Nik

8.2K 152 18
By LibraBby111

I'm in a silly goofy mood, so this whole chapter is in Nik's pov
————

"He what!?" The voice of my precious soulmate echos through the room.

"Don't fret my love, I will get them back." I reassure her, my hand brushing stray hairs out of her face.

"I just can't believe Stefan stole all of the original's coffins. I mean how long did that take?" She asks incredulously.

"Well he is a vampire, Angel."

"Oh right." She giggles, bringing a smile to my face.

"I'm going out today. Would you like to come with me?" I ask her.

"Will we run into anyone I know?" She questions.

"I was planning on talking to at least one of the Salvatores." I explain, watching a small frown form on her face.

"I don't really want to talk with them yet. Can I stay home?" She asks with a sad expression.

My heart wrenches at the fact she was upset.

"Of course my love." I smile gently, kissing her forehead.

I start to move off of her bed, but stop halfway, debating my next words.

"Is there something else?" She giggles sweetly, noticing how I lingered.

"I know we have already confessed our love, but I would like to formally ask. Would you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" I ask nervously.

My nerves calmed as I saw a huge grin break out onto her face.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Nik!" She squeals, pulling me into a tight hug.

I chuckle against her hair. I then gave her a quick kiss before leaving.

————

"Don't mind me." I say, walking up to Elena and Damon, who were playfully arguing near the dartboard in the mystic grill.

"Klaus." Elena spits out.

"Where's Ivy? Is she okay?" Damon asks worriedly, making me roll my eyes.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Uh, yeah. That's why I asked, dick." Damon spits.

"Woah there mate. Getting a little testy for someone who signed her death sentence." I scoff.

"The hell are you talking about? It was your whack ass father who shoved a knife in her stomach. Then you ran off with her before I could give her my blood."

"Yes, that's because she was already dead. Vampire blood would've done nothing." I explain.

I watch as Damon's face drops into one of horror and sadness. "She's dead?" He asks in a hoarse whisper.

"She was. Now she's not. I gave her a bracelet with properties of resuscitation. Which you lot didn't know of. So, had I not been here, the stupid little plan your small brains cooked up would've gotten her killed."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't plan for Mikael to take Ivy, he was supposed to use Katherine." Damon explains.

"You're right Damon, I don't believe you were in on this scheme, let's face it, you're just not smart enough for that kind of plan. But by the look on Elena's face I'd say she's guilty." I say, standing menacingly over the doppelgänger.

"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Elena says sharply.

I watch as Damon looks at her with a face of betrayal when she doesn't attempt to deny her involvement.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate." I smirk.

The hybrid that I had follow Elena this morning shows up behind me. "Get a round in, would you Tony?" I ask him.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon says after regaining his composure.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." I state.

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find." Damon retorts.

"Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town. Think I might fancy a home here, I'm sure Ivy would enjoy a bigger house. Oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you. The answer is: not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want, everyone behaves themselves, and none of you attempt to put Ivy in danger again. You can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word." I say.

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena gapes.

I have to suppress an eyeroll. You know, even if she wasn't such a bitch to Ivy I think I still would've disliked her.

"Well for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan." I answer.

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass." Damon replies.

"Well you see that is a shame." I pause, throwing a dart directly in the center bullseye. "Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine."

"That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem." Elena grumbles.

I take a menacing step forward, but Damon blocks my path. "Well this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart."

—————

"I think it's about time we had a drink, don't you?" I ask Damon, announcing my presence.

"I'd say we're overdue." Damon replies.

"Well, you've been so busy with all your plotting and scheming." I retort.

"You know me. Never miss a chance to plan an epic failure." Damon jokes.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Who could have guessed your own brother would betray you?" I respond with a smirk.

"Well, I did have a front row seat when your sister lied to you." Damon shoots back.

"Yeah, well she's fickle that one. But I do happen to remember Ivy on that call. Would you like to confess to compelling her now or..."

"Guilty. But you know Ivy, she's a sweetheart. I'll probably be forgiven by the end of the week."

"I see." I pause, rubbing my face in an attempt to control my anger. "Ivy may forgive you, but she won't forget. With every betrayal you make against her, you chip away at the once happy friendship you shared. I wonder how many more times you can slip up before she finally has enough?"

"Let's get back to the subject at hand huh?" He tries to convey a nonchalant appearance, but I can see my words had an effect.

"Right. You say you have no idea of Rebekah's whereabouts?"

"That's the thing with younger siblings. You just never know what they're gonna do." He replies. "Drink?"

————

"Cheers mate!" I raise my glass.

"Down the hatch." Damon says before we both gulp down the drink.

"You know, we've actually got a lot in common, you and I." I say.

"Really? Well, yeah. Maybe we can bond over our mutual loathing of my brother. Why are you so mad at him? He stole something?" Damon questions.

"My family, the Originals. I had them daggered, boxed-up awaiting the day when I saw fit to wake them. And he went in and pinched the bloody lot. And I'm sure you noticed the friendship between Elijah and Ivy. She's been itching to get him undaggered, and i was planning to grant that wish for her before your brother stole him."

"Of course he did. Such a buzzkill, my baby bro. Well, I'd love to find him. Just the trouble is, I sure as hell don't work for you." Damon responds.

"You know, your drink stinks of vervain- so I can't compel you. There'd be no point in killing you because you're actually the one with the most hope of getting me what I need, not to mention it would upset Ivy. And yet it would seem a demonstration is in order. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I told you to find Stefan. Well, it seems you people respond best to displays of violence. Why don't you take this as an example of my reach?"

I reach for my phone and make a call, giving my orders.

"There he is! So, that thing I told you to do...why don't you go ahead and get on with it?"

————

I walk through the mansion I was currently renovating.

"Compel the men to open up this wall. We need sun. I want a fortress not a dungeon." I order.

I then take notice of Tyler's presence. "Here he is. man of the hour!" I exclaim.

"So everything went okay?" Tyler asks.

"Tony ran down Alaric instead of Jeremy, but apples, oranges, message lands the same." I explain.

"You said you were sending them a warning." Tyler speaks.

"And I did. An effective one! Elena's family suffers, she is motivated to get me what I want." I say.

"I didn't think that we actually have to kill anyone." Tyler states.

"Tyler, mate. What you are feeling is the remnant of a guilty conscience. I need you to get over it, okay? End of the day human life, with a few exceptions, is just a means to an end. Our means to our end. You do well to remember that?"

————

I once again find myself at the Salvatore house.

"Thank you for coming." Elena greets as she opens the door. I enter the house.

"I trust you have news of Stefan?"

"I couldn't find him. But I have something else." Elena explains.

She then leads me to the cellar, where I find my sister, daggered on the floor, still in her homecoming dress.

"My poor sister. I can't turn my back on her for a moment."

"You have Rebekah. A deal is a deal." Elena says.

"The life of my sister in exchange for your brother? Yeah I'd say that's a bargain. Consider him spared."

"You should know I was the one that daggered her. When she wakes she'll come after me." Elena states.

I suppress an eye-roll before responding.

"I can control Rebekah. Besides I still need your help finding Stefan."

"I told you I don't know where he is." Elena says.

"You're lying. Fortunately you have no shortage of loved ones. If I don't find my family the question you should be asking yourself is who's gonna die next! Bonnie? Caroline? Damon? It's only a matter of time before Stefan gives me what I want."

"He doesn't care about me anymore. You made sure of that. You turned him into a monster. Now he's your problem. And just so you know I'm not the only one that Rebekah wants dead. She knows what you did to your mother. She knows that you killed her. You can let yourself out." Elena replies sharply, then leaves.

—————

After the long day I had, I went back to Ivy's house.

I walked into her room, seeing her asleep on top of the covers with a book on her chest and the lights on.

I smile at how peaceful she looked. Like nothing bad would ever happen. And it wouldn't, I'd make sure of it.

I soundlessly walk over and take the book from her, making sure to put the bookmark on the right page.

I then draped a blanket over her and turned the lights out, placing a gently kiss on her forehead.

With that, I walked downstairs to sleep on the couch.

————

Awwww Nik is such a cute little simp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 8.4K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
654K 16.9K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
257K 8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
231K 7.2K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...