His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

By LibraBby111

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... More

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
Breakfast discussions
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
You know you love me
My best friend Eli
Betrayal
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Do you want to kiss me?
Negotiations
My saving grace
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Nik
Birthday blues
Bump in the night
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Surprise!
Cold shoulder
Apology fruit
Taunting
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Prom night
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

Flowers and phone calls

8.3K 140 26
By LibraBby111

(There are flowers mentioned this chapter so these are them)

————

The morning went by fairly quick. I got ready, head breakfast with Damon (during which, he told me Stefan was forced to turn off his humanity), and now, I was about to leave for my first day of senior year.

But just before I left the house, I noticed my phone ringing.

I pulled it out to see the name "Niky 💖" displayed on the screen.

I immediately answered, putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello, angel." Nik's soothing voice comes through my phone.

"Hey Nik. What's going on?"

"Look, I just wanted to tell you before anyone else did...I left town. I'll be gone for a little bit, but I promise I'll be back as soon as I can. And I'll call you as often as you like."

My mood immediately drops.

I try to keep my voice sounding normal as I answer. "Oh...that's okay. Um I have to get to school so..."

"Please don't be upset with me Angel." He begs.

"No, no. I'm not upset. But, why didn't you say goodbye?"

"Because I don't think I would've been able to leave. And it's going to be too dangerous. You almost died multiple times on our summer trip. I can't put you in harms way again." He explains.

"I understand. Just make sure to call me at least once a day, so I know you're okay."

"I promise. Have a good first day of senior year, Angel."

"Bye Nik." I smile softly, hanging up the phone call.

———

I was currently standing beside Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena.

We were all just staring at the high school, waiting for someone to talk.

"Here we are. Senior year." Caroline finally breaks the silence.

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie asks.

I raise my hand, earning a smile from Bonnie.

"Okay. So prank night was a bust. But we are accepting it, and we are moving on." Caroline says, trying to pump us up.

"You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?" Bonnie asks sarcastically.

"Yes! And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day." Caroline adds.

I scratch the back of my neck, looking towards the sky. I felt just the tiniest bit guilty about that.
But then again, Tyler did accuse me of being a "blood donating slut" one time so...

"Today's our anniversary. Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year." Elena states.

"Yeah. You win." Caroline responds sympathetically.

My eyebrows furrow. That was definitely the most underwhelming one.

I look at the girls who were now staring at me expectantly.

"Oh my turn?" I ask, earning nods from Caroline and Bonnie.

"Uhh, let's see...oh! I know. I wanted fruity pebbles but Damon only had this nasty health cereal, so I had to suffer through that breakfast this morning. Why does he even buy that anyway? He's dead."

"God, can you be serious for like two seconds? You act like a three year old." Elena spits out.

"Pump the brakes buddy. It was just a joke." I hold my hands up in surrender.

"Why were you at Damon's anyway?" Elena asks accusingly.

"Oh, my Dad left town for...ever, I guess? So it's just me now. Damon said I could stay at his house. Hmm, maybe that would've been the better story to go with instead of the cereal."

Elena rolls her eyes as I get looks of sympathy from Bonnie and Caroline. I didn't need sympathy though. I was better off without him.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie asks me supportively.

Before I can answer Elena does instead.

"I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. New year. New life." She then walks off, heading toward the school.

Caroline, Bonnie, and I all look at each other in disbelief before we follow after Elena.

———

I watch as Elena walks down the hall.

She tries to just keep walking by me as I stand by my locker, but a voice coming from right beside us stops her in her tracks.

"Hello girls." Stefan greets with a fake smile.

I also notice that for some weird reason, he's holding a bouquet of flowers.

I look at Elena, who wears the same nervous expression as me.

"What are you doing here?" Elena questions him.

"What do you mean? I'm going back to school. Go timberwolves!" Stefan answers, pumping his fist as he jokingly cheers on the school.

"What? Why?" I ask in confusion.

"Klaus want me to keep an eye on you two. I'm under very specific orders. For Elena, all I have to do is make sure she stays alive. As for Ivy...if she so much as gets a paper cut, I'm supposed to report back."

I have to stop myself from smiling at the revelation.

"I know you're in there, Stefan. The real you. You still care, I know you do. Why else would you bring me flowers?" Elena says, pointing to the bouquet in his hand.

"Oh these aren't for you. They're for Ivy. From Klaus." He clarifies, handing me the flowers with a smile.

I grin and accept them happily.

"Whatever, I'm late for class." Elena excuses herself.

Then I watch as Stefan grabs her arm and says something.

At that point Alaric tried to interfere, only to be pushed up against a locker by Stefan.

After the scene played out, I looked down to the note sticking out of the gorgeous pink flowers.

I open it, revealing the message scrawled across it in Nik's handwriting.

It reads, "For my perfect Angel,
I hope you have an amazing first day of senior year. I'll be eternally sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate it with you.

Love, Your Nik."

I feel a large grin stretch across my face as I read the note.

I immediately pull out my phone, sending Nik a thank you text.

I then walk into my history class after putting my flowers in my locker.

Upon entering, I see Stefan looking at me with an eerie fake smile, as he pats the seat to the left of him, while the right side is occupied by Elena.

I walk over and look at him warily.

"Just sit down Ivy. You wouldn't want me to get in trouble with your boyfriend would you?" Stefan says.

"Number one, he's not my boyfriend. Number two, I kinda would." I retort, begrudgingly taking the seat.

I turn my attention to Alaric, who starts his lecture.

"Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans."

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah questions, entering the classroom.

A large smile graces my lips as I look at the blonde.

She gives me a smile and wave, taking the seat to my left.

"There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" Alaric answers, asking a question of his own.

"My name's Rebekah. I'm new. And history's my favorite subject."

———

After history Rebekah pulled me aside, wanting to talk.

"Can you believe he actually left us here!?" She asks incredulously.

"I don't know Bekah, it seemed important..."

"It doesn't even matter. Im just going to try and have a good high school experience." Rebekah sighs, trying to calm herself.

"And you will. You're going to be popular in no time!" I reassure her.

"How? I need pointers." She looks at me expectantly.

"From me?"

"Yes of course you. You're probably super popular. I mean you're pretty, kind, smart. What more is there?"

"I don't mean to burst your bubble, but most people don't like me."

"What? Why?" She demands.

"Well it really started when Elena told everyone I ate puppies when we were 6. Ever since nobody wants to talk to me. It is kind of funny now though, since her boyfriend sucks on bunny blood." I giggle at my own joke.

I look at Rebekah's confused face.

"She told people you ate puppies?" She asks in disbelief.

"Yeah I thought that was weird too. I think she had just seen 100 and 1 Dalmatians or something." I shrugged.

"Well, I'm gonna go try out for cheerleading now. I'll see you later." She says, hugging me goodbye.

———

After school I just went straight to the Salvatore house.

I decided to skip the bonfire tonight, which turned out to be a good idea, because Elena almost got barbecued in a car when Vicki Donavan's ghost tried to blow her up.

Sounds like a fun time right?

———

This chapter is so crap. I want Nik back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 10.4K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
99.4K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
264K 5.1K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
312K 7.4K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...