His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

By LibraBby111

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... More

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
Breakfast discussions
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
You know you love me
My best friend Eli
Betrayal
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Do you want to kiss me?
Negotiations
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Flowers and phone calls
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Nik
Birthday blues
Bump in the night
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Surprise!
Cold shoulder
Apology fruit
Taunting
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Prom night
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

My saving grace

9.8K 165 19
By LibraBby111

⚠TW: abuse⚠
——————

I had been sitting around watching Klaus get ready to leave for about 30 minutes.

I had finally worked up the courage to go talk to him.

My legs hesitantly carry me across the room to the hybrid, who's back was turned.

My shaky hand manages to tap his shoulder, gaining his attention as he turns around with a raised eyebrow.

"Can I help you, love?" He smiles gently, calming my nerves the tiniest bit.

"I uh...I was won- wondering if I could go to my house and um, get some clothes and stuff?" I stammer, fiddling with my fingers and avoiding any eye contact.

However, I look up when I hear him chuckle softly. My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"What's so funny?" I ask in a small voice.

"Nothing, it's just, you don't have to be afraid to ask for things okay? Anything you want within reason, I will give you." He says, resting his large hand on my shoulder.

I can't help myself as the next words slip from my lips. "Why are you so nice to me?"

"All will be revealed when the time is right, love." He smirks.

—————

I stand nervously on my front porch with Klaus.

"Okay, I'm gonna go get my stuff." I tell him.
He nods taking a step toward the door.

"Wait. I think it would be best if you came in through my window. My dad doesn't like strangers." I explain vaguely.

"Anything you say, love." He smiles reassuringly.

I smile back and make my way inside.

I run soundlessly up the stairs, darting to my room, thankfully not attracting the attention of my father.

When I get to my room I immediately run to my window, where I can see the hybrid waiting to be let in.

I slide the window up, gesturing him to come inside.

"You kinda have to invite me in, sweetheart." He chuckles.

"Oh right. Come inside Klaus." I laugh along with him.

He smiles, climbing inside.

His foot gets caught on the opening, causing him to stumble a bit.

I reach out just in time to steady him.

I can't help but burst out laughing as I clutch onto his arms to keep myself upright.

"That's right, laugh it up. Very funny." He tries to sound serious, but after a few seconds he begins to laugh lightly at my cackling.

I hold a hand to my chest as I try to breath normally again. "Thanks for that. It was truly the best part of my night." I snicker.

"Glad I could provide some entertainment." He replies with a tight-lipped smile.

After I'd fully regained my composure, I packed up everything I would need into my suitcase.

It didn't take very long since I had the help of Klaus's super speed.

When we'd finished, Klaus took the heavy suitcase out the window with him, this time without tripping.

I walked down the stairs, not wanting my clumsiness to cause me to fall off my roof.

I was making my way to the door when I heard a familiar voice call for me. "Ivy! Get over here now!"

A shudder shook throughout my body.

I turn around to see my father.

He looks the angriest I've ever seen him.

"Where have you been? You've been gone for days!" He shouts.

Tears fill my eyes as I try to find an explanation.

"I was staying at a friends house." I whimper out.

"Don't lie to me!" He screams, striding across the room.

The next thing I see is a hand flying across my face.

My hands moves quickly to cover the stinging red spot on my cheek.

"I know you were whoring around. Tell the truth and maybe I'll go lighter on the punishment." He says, eerily calm.

"I didn't sleep with anybody! I've never even kissed anyone!" I scream, rage filling my body.

He looks at me in shock. I'd never raised my voice at him before.

His face sets into a look of pure rage as he quickly moves toward me, grabbing me by the forearms and throwing me to the ground.

His foot collides with my stomach multiple times. I groan and clutch my aching abdomen.

I cry as he straddles me, lifting me up and slamming down again and again. My head pounding against the floor each time.

"You wanna act like a whore outside this house, you're gonna be one inside too. Maybe this will teach you a lesson." He spits out, his hand reaching down to undo his belt.

"NO! No, no, no!" I scream as tears flood from my eyes.

In a sudden flash he's ripped off of me and thrown against the wall.

I roll over, burying my head in my arms, bawling.

I flinch hard and cry more when I feel arms wrap around me.

"Shhh. It's okay, love. You're okay. I promise." Klaus says as his large hand comfortingly runs over my hair.

I continue hysterically crying as I clutch his arms, burying my head into his shoulder.

"Has he done this before?" Klaus asks, gently whispering in my ear.

I nod my head against his shoulder.

"Okay. Just wait right here, love." He replies before gently pulling back.

I watch as he strides over to my father, gripping his throat and dragging him to his feet.

"You will not touch her ever again. You will not speak to her unless she tells you to. And you will not do anything wrong to her for the rest of your pathetic little life. Do you understand." He compels, harshly digging his fingers into the man's neck.

"I understand." My father manages to choke out his response.

Klaus drops him to the ground and walks back over to me.

"Come on, love. You'll be safe with me, I swear it." He holds his hand out with a comforting smile.

I take it immediately as he helps me to stand.

"Thank you." I say, my voice cracking from all the screaming.

"Anything for you, love."

—————

We stand in a large warehouse filled with wooden crates. Klaus looks down at an unmoving Elijah, who lies in a coffin.

"I suppose, brother, you've been reunited with our family." Klaus speak as he closes the coffin and looks at his two henchmen.

"Put him with the others. We're leaving town tonight."

The men follow his orders.

I look down at Stefan's phone, which displays a text reading "Damon's okay. Where R U?".

I'm flooded with relief over the fact my best friend is okay.

"So...Did Katerina make it in time?" Klaus asks.

"You won't be seeing her again, you know." Stefan answers, referring to Katherine.

"Because she's on vervain? I've been around a long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get far. You'll help me see to that."

Stefan walks up to him.

"What is it you really want from me?" He asks, looking annoyed but curious.

"All will be explained in time. Once we leave this tragic little town." Klaus responds, holding his hand out toward me.

I walk over and take it in mine, watching as a satisfied smile grows on his face.

"Then are we done here? Can we go?" Stefan questions.

"Not quite. You see, I have a gift for you." Klaus says. "Come here, sweetheart. Don't be afraid."

A girl walks over from behind a crate timidly. Klaus looks at Stefan.

"See, I wanna make sure you honor our deal...that you'll be of use to me."

He uses his free hand to grab the girl as he bites into her neck, drinking her blood.

"I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt." Klaus explains, he then releases her, watching as she runs away

Stefan stops her, bites her and drinks her blood until she's dead.

I look at my shoes, not wanting to see the gory scene before me.

Klaus seems to notice my uncomfortable state as he squeezes my hand in reassurance before speaking.

"Now we can go."

——————
I feel so motivated to write rn for some reason

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 16.9K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
15.1K 130 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...
28.8K 755 44
"Behind every angel, there is a devil." Cassandra Mikaelson, daughter of the great Hybrid. She's been on the run for 500 years, avoiding the conseque...
311K 7.4K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...