His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

By LibraBby111

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... More

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
Breakfast discussions
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
You know you love me
My best friend Eli
Betrayal
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Negotiations
My saving grace
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Flowers and phone calls
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Nik
Birthday blues
Bump in the night
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Surprise!
Cold shoulder
Apology fruit
Taunting
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Prom night
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

Do you want to kiss me?

10.7K 164 45
By LibraBby111

—————

I sit with Damon as he looks at the werewolf bite on his arm.

"So that's what a werewolf bite looks like." Katherine says, also taking in the sight.

"Yep." Damon answers shortly.

"It doesn't look that bad." I try to reassure him.

"It will." Damon tells me, standing from his seat while he rolls down his shirt sleeve, effectively covering our view of the wound.

"So that's it? You're just going to die?" Katherine questions, not able to believe that Damon could be actually dying.

"That depends, you know anything about a cure?" Damon asks.

Katherine simply shakes her head.

"Me neither." Damon speaks again.

Damon grabs his jacket from the couch and grabs my hand, attempting to lead me to the door.

He pauses and turns around, noticing I stay in the same spot.

"Come on, we gotta go." He gently pulls on my hand.

"I can't." I look at my shoes, avoiding eye contact.

"What do you mean you can't?" He asks, looking upset.

"Klaus compelled me. I can't leave until he tells me to." I answer, squeezing his hand to comfort him.

He stays silent for a moment, taking in the information.

He then grabs my chin, lifting my head so I could look him in the eyes.

"I promise you, I will get you out. When we kill Klaus, the compulsion will wear off and I'll come get you okay?"

"Okay." I answer, giving him a small smile.

"Look, just in case things don't go as planned... I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I know you would never do that. I was angry and I lashed out, but you are my best friend. I love you Baby."

"I love you too D. Please be safe." I reply with a smile.

He nods, turning on his heel to walk out the door.

However, he only makes it one step before Katherine speaks to him, making him turn around.

"145 years and no last goodbye?"

"You don't get a goodbye." Damon answers shortly, spinning back around.

Katherine speeds in front of him, putting her hand on his chest.

"No. Don't leave mad."

"Us ending up on good terms isn't exactly on my bucket list, Katherine." He speaks with venom lacing his words.

Damon attempts to leave again, but Katherine persists.

"Klaus made me call Jenna to lure her out. There was nothing that I could do. I didn't have a choice."

My hearts pangs at the mention of Jenna. I don't know if she's even still alive.

"That's why I gave you the vervain. So you had a choice." Damon responds.

"It was her or me. I chose her." Katherine answers, being brutally honest.

I look at her with wide eyes.

How could she just hand over an innocent person to be killed?

"I helped you. You owed me. Now when Klaus dies, you're going to walk out of here without a scratch and Elena's aunt dies. Somehow you're the only one that wins. How'd that happen?" Damon says.

"I didn't let love get in the way." Katherine replies.

"Enjoy an eternity alone, Katherine." Damon retorts, walking past her.

"What are you going to do?" She questions.

Damon turns to look her in the eyes.

"I'm going to offer myself as a replacement to Klaus."

"Damon, no. Please don't." I beg. My eyes blur with tears at the thought of losing my best friend.

"He won't take you. He saw your bite, he said that your blood is impure. I'm sorry, Damon. But Jenna's dead, there's nothing you can do about it." Katherine states.

————

It had been two days.

Two days of complete silence from my friends.

I had tried to walk out of the apartment the second the sun rose on the first day, but I couldn't get my foot over the threshold.

That means they failed. Klaus was alive and Damon was either slowly withering away...or dead.

And since Klaus wasn't dead, that meant Elena probably was.

Even if she hated me, she didn't deserve to die.

I tried not to think about it, but there's not much else to do.

Katherine had been keeping me company.

She actually wasn't terrible when she wasn't actively working against you.

I'd taken multiple showers just trying to pass some time, but I didn't have any clothes here so I had to borrow some of Alaric's.

I was currently sitting on the bed with Katherine. We were both really bored just sitting in silence.

I had never been one to start the conversation so I was waiting for her to say something.

She seems to read my mind as she starts talking. "Have you and Damon ever kissed?"

"What? No!" I look at her with wide eyes.

"Really? I thought you would've at least kissed, if not more." She says.

"Well we haven't. He's my best friend, nothing more." I state.

"Well who have you kissed then? Matt? Stefan? Maybe Bonnie?" She stares directly into my eyes, trying to figure out the answer.

I blush from embarrassment and look down, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh my god...you've never kissed anyone before?!" She gasps, a bit amused and a little shocked.

I hide my face in my hands.

"Why not?" She giggles.

"Nobody's ever wanted to." I answer begrudgingly.

I peak out from behind my hands to see her reaction.

She has an amused smile gracing her lips.

It's weird to see someone with the same face as Elena smiling at me. All I've gotten from Elena was maybe a smirk one time, but it was usually glares. This was a nice change.

Katherine leans in a little closer, holding eye contact. "Do you want to kiss me?" She asks in a seductive voice.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Why would you want to kiss me?" I ask.

"Because Damon would would be seething if I kissed his best friend, that would be really funny. Plus you're cute." She answers honestly.

I just stare at her, our eyes boring deeply into one another.

I can't control myself as my eyes flicker down to her lips.

She just began to lean in when we hear a familiar voice, causing me to jump away from her.

"Hello Katherine, Ivy." Stefan greets.

I look at him with relief, someone had finally come to get me.

"Two days, we've been waiting. We're supposed to be free of Klaus's compulsion. He's supposed to be dead!" Katherine scolds, getting off the bed and walking over to him.

"We ran into some complications." Stefan responds.

"Complications?" I ask, concerned for my friends.

"Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?" Stefan inquires.

Suddenly Katherine grabs Stefan and vamp sped him over to a wall, holding him there tightly.

She motions for him to be quiet.

I notice Elijah and Klaus walk through the door.

I smile in relief at Elijah, but I feel a little scared at Klaus's presence.

"Eli!" I ignored my fear and ran at Elijah, enveloping him in a tight hug.

"Hello Ivy." He chuckles.

I grin into his shoulder, not noticing the glare Klaus was giving him.

"What are you doing here?" He questions worriedly, pulling away from the hug.

I don't have time to answer as Katherine speaks, making her presence known. "Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit."

Klaus looks at Stefan, who was being held tightly by Katherine.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?"

"I need your help...for my brother." Stefan answers Klaus.

My eyebrows furrow in worry over Damon.
At least he was still alive...as of right now.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." Klaus answers.

Elijah looks at Stefan with a hint of guilt.

"You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own." Elijah speaks.

"And so I shall." Klaus answers simply.

I let out a small gasp as I see Klaus plunge a dagger into Elijah's heart.

I rush to him, cradling him in my arms as his face turns grey and veiny.

Out of the corner of my tear filled eyes, I can see Klaus looking at me with a pained expression.

He doesn't stay there for long. The next thing I know he has Stefan pushed up against the wall.

"Now, what am I gonna do with you?"

—————

Ayyyy new chapter :) I've noticed that I get much more motivated to write when the chapters are shorter but I do enjoy the long ones occasionally.

I also made another mood board for Ivy and Klaus bc I was bored. Here's what you can look forward to :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 10.4K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
99.4K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
264K 5.1K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
210K 6.2K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...