His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

By LibraBby111

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... More

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
Breakfast discussions
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
You know you love me
My best friend Eli
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Do you want to kiss me?
Negotiations
My saving grace
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Flowers and phone calls
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Nik
Birthday blues
Bump in the night
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Surprise!
Cold shoulder
Apology fruit
Taunting
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Prom night
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

Betrayal

10.6K 191 28
By LibraBby111

—————

Earlier this morning I received a call from Jenna, asking if I'd like to join her and Elijah on a historical tour of mystic falls.

I, of course, jumped at the opportunity to get out of the house.

As we make our way through the woods, Jenna tells Elijah about some of the land we're on.

"The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence."

"Ah, the Fells. One of the founding families." Elijah says with a smirk.

"Why do you say it like that?" I giggle.

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise." Elijah explains.

"Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?" Jenna questions.

"Which means the ever-lauded founding. families...didn't actually found anything." Elijah explains further.

"Hah! I knew it. I get so much crap for not being from a founding family. God, I can't wait to rub this in Damon's face." I jump around excitedly, causing Elijah to snicker.

"Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders in 1860. Men are very territorial." Jenna adds.

"Yes, they are." Elijah says, just as Alaric walks up to us.

"Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman." Jenna introduces.

I turn to Elijah and make a discreet kissy face, letting him know the true nature of their relationship.

He tries to hide a smirk as he lightly hits my arm, telling me to stop.

"Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Where to next?" Alaric says, in a slightly hostile tone.

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves are the true keepers of American history." Elijah answers.

"Preach!" I hold my hands up in a praising motion.

"Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car." Jenna excuses herself, leaving the three of us alone.

"Alaric Saltzman. So you're one of those people on Elena's list of loved ones to protect." Elijah speaks.

"So is Jenna." Alaric replies simply.

"You don't have to be jealous. I don't really pursue younger women." He pauses, before pulling me into a side hug. "Well most, that is."

I almost lose my composure as I see the look on Alaric's face.

"It's a joke, Ric, lighten up." Elijah laughs, patting him on the shoulder before leading me away.

"That was a good one!" I finally let myself fall into a fit of laughter.

—————

I walk with Elijah and Jenna into the mystic grill where we find Ric, Damon, and Andie.

Our trio make our way to where they're seated.

"Hey guys." Jenna greets.

"So, I hear you three had quite the meeting of historical minds today." Damon says.

"Not me, I just walked." I shrug.

"Oh, that's not true. She showed me the very important historical sight of where Ivy got lost during a game of hide and seek." Elijah states.

"Yes, very important history right there. I was bitten by many mosquitos, it was a horrible tragedy." I joke.

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade." Alaric excuses before putting some money on the table.

He stops as Andie makes a suggestion.

"No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party."

"Ooh, my girl, full of good ideas. I'd be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon offers.

"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andie speaks.

"I don't know if tonight works..." Alaric tries to decline but Jenna answers differently.

"Yeah, I'm free"

"It'd be a pleasure. Ivy?" I perk up as Elijah says my name.

"Huh?"

"Will you be joining us at the dinner party?" He asks with a smile.

"I don't want to impose."

"I don't think that's the best idea." Damon and I respond at the same time.

"Nonsense, if you won't go by yourself at least join me as my plus one." Elijah persuades.

"Okay, thank you." I smile at him and he returns it.

"Great." Damon sighs.

I frown, wondering why he doesn't want me there.

——————

Elijah had picked me up from my house, and we are currently standing on the Salvatore home's porch, waiting to be let in.

The door opens, revealing Damon.

"Good evening." Elijah greets.

"Thank you for coming, please come in." Damon says politely, making me smile.

I hope Damon and Elijah could get along, and eventually we could all be friends.

"Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions of how this evening is going to proceed. I suggest you reconsider." Elijah threatens, flushing my hopes of friendship down the toilet.

"No nothing, nothing dishonorable." Damon promises.

"Hmm. Well, that's good. Because, you know, although Elena and I have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house, excluding Ivy. Are we clear?" Elijah questions, threateningly.

"Crystal." Damon responds, trying to appear innocent.

Elijah gently grabs my hand, about to lead me inside. "Shall we?"

"We shall." I respond in a terrible British accent, causing him to let out a chuckle.

As we walk by Damon, into the house, I catch a glimpse of his face as it contorts into a look of disgust, but it drops back to normal as he catches my glance.

"Be careful." I whisper into Elijah's ear.

"I always am, sweetheart." He gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

He guides us over to where Jenna is standing.

"Jenna. Wonderful to see you again. How are you?" Elijah makes polite conversation.

"Nice to see you." She smiles.

"You look incredible." I compliment.

"Thank you." She grins as her cheeks light up in a soft pink.

After some more conversation we all went to sit around the table and eat.

"I hate to break it to you Damon, but according to Elijah, your family is so not a founder of this town." I chuckle lightly.

"Hmm, do tell." He responds, feigning interest.

"Well, as I mentioned to Ivy earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1690s. Over the next hundred years they developed this community where they could feel safe from persecution." Elijah explains.

"Because they were witches." Jenna guesses.

"Yeah, but there's no tangible proof that there were witches in Salem." Andie states.

"Andie's a journalist. Big on facts." Damon informs us.

"Oh yeah, I love you on tv!" I smile at her as she glows from the compliment.

"Thank you." She replies sweetly.

"Well, the lore says that there was this wave of anti-witch hysteria. It broke out in the neighboring settlement, so these witches were rounded up. They were tied to stakes in a field together and, uh, burned. Some say you could hear the screams from miles around us. They were consumed by the fire. Could you pass the..." before Elijah could finish asking for some food, he's cut off by Jenna.

"I wouldn't repeat this to the Historical Society."

"What were you asking for?" I whisper to Elijah.

"The potatoes, please." He smiles at my consideration. I pass him the dish and he thanks me quietly.

"Well that whole thing is starting to sound like a ghost story to me." John Gilbert pipes in.

"So, why do you want to know the location of these alleged massacres?" Damon presses for information.

"You know...a healthy historian's curiosity, of course." Elijah replies with a smirk.

"Of course." Damon looks to be biting his tongue.

———

After dinner, Damon offers everyone but me (for obvious reasons) some alcoholic beverages, but the ladies all decline.

"The gentlemen should take their drinks in the study." Andie suggests.

"I have to say, the food was almost as wonderful as the company." Elijah says, smiling at me.

I feel my cheeks turning to a scarlet color.

"I like you." Andie giggles.

I try to be helpful as I take a stack of plates into the kitchen.

I clean them until Jenna comes in and starts on dessert.

I try to help, but she denies me. It takes awhile so she asks me to go pour them some coffee while they wait.

"Jenna wanted me to say, sorry that she's taking so long on dessert and that she usually just unwraps food." I relay the message.

"That's perfectly fine." Elijah smiles.

"Do you guys want some coffee while you wait?" I offer them the beverage.

Elijah accepts happily, while Andie declines politely.

"So...I know this is a social thing, but I...I would really love to ask you some more questions about the work that you're doing here." Andie speaks to Elijah.

"I'd love to answer." Elijah says politely.

"Great, that's so great." Andie replies, energetically.

At that moment Alaric and Damon enter the room.

Damon takes a seat at the table, glaring at Elijah.

"Ric, would you do me a favor and grab the notebook out of my bag?" Andie asks.

Alaric walks over to her bag.

"Elijah, did John tell you he's Elena's uncle-slash-father?" Damon questions, earning a glare from me.

"Yes, I'm well aware of that." Elijah responds.

"Of course, she hates him, so there's absolutely no need to keep him on the endangered species list." Damon speaks again.

"Damon...now's really not the time for this conversation." I tell him, slightly upset.

I just want a normal evening, free of fighting and scheming.

Elijah senses my nerves and rubs my arm comfortingly.

"Would you mind getting me some creamer for the coffee?" Elijah asks.

"Yeah sure, no problem." I smile skipping into the kitchen where I find Jenna, still preparing dessert.

"You sure you don't need help?" I ask, my eyebrow raised.

"I probably do, but now I'm determined to finish what I started." Jenna responds.

"Fair enough." I chuckle.

I walk over to the fridge and get out the creamer.

Then I make my way back to the door and head over to where we were eating.

"Here I got the cream-" I pause as I see the horrific sight of Alaric plunging what looks to be a dagger into Elijah's back.

I try to let out a scream, but I feel Damon's hand cup over my mouth, silencing me.

I stare in terror as Elijah's face turns a pale gray.

"Now, get rid of him before Jenna comes back with dessert." Alaric orders Damon.

"Alright." He responds simply, letting his hand fall from my mouth cautiously.

I don't scream. I just stare in shock as I feel tears stream down my face.

Damon and Alaric take his body down to the cellar.

I stay still, my body won't move.

My friend was killed before my eyes. He died at the hands of people I trusted.

Damon walks back into the room and takes my hand, leading me to the study. I remain silent as he avoids eye contact.

"Look, I know you liked hanging out with him but..."

"How could you?" I ask in a quiet voice, tears clouding my vision.

"Baby, he was-"

"Don't call me that."

"Ivy..." he looks at me sorrowfully.

"You know it's hard for me to find people who want to be friends with me. You betrayed me Damon." I whimper.

"Ivy, I'm sorry but he-"

"I'm going home. I think I need some space for awhile." I tell him, my voice trembling.

His Face is heavy with regret as I walk away.

My heart breaks as I reflect on the events that just transpired.

—————

Hey I'm back! Hope you liked it ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 28.5K 45
Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed up. Klaus Mikaelson thought there was on...
262K 5.1K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
146K 3.1K 13
After Caroline admits her feelings for Klaus and they have sex Klaus leaves Mystic falls and heads to New Orleans while Caroline nurses a broken hear...
15.1K 130 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...