His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

By LibraBby111

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... More

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
Breakfast discussions
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
My best friend Eli
Betrayal
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Do you want to kiss me?
Negotiations
My saving grace
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Flowers and phone calls
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Nik
Birthday blues
Bump in the night
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Surprise!
Cold shoulder
Apology fruit
Taunting
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Prom night
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

You know you love me

12.1K 197 46
By LibraBby111

———————

Last night was difficult to say the least.

Damon was heartbroken over Rose's death. I spent the entire night consoling him.

He also told me that just before he found me in the basement, he had lost control and killed a woman.

It was rough. Damon puts up a strong exterior, but he's hurting, deeply.

Since I was in his room trying to cheer him up almost all night, I eventually passed out in his bed.

I stir from my sleep when I hear the steady sound of the shower stop.

Damon walks out of the bathroom, bidding me a good morning, which I return.

He stops to look at the tv, where a news woman is reporting on a missing lady name Jessica.

The same Jessica Damon had killed last night.

"Damon." I put my hand on his shoulder, making him look away from the tv. "You're gonna be fine." I reassure, squeezing him in a tight hug.

"Thank you, for being there last night." He says quietly.

"I'll always be there when you need me, Damon." I promise him.

————

A little while later Damon, Stefan, and I are congregated in Stefan's room, discussing Stefan's latest endeavors.

"You brought back John Gilbert? That was your big "save Elena" move?" Damon questions in a mocking tone.

"I went to go look for Isobel, and I get John instead. He said he can help us, and we're desperate." Stefan explains his motives.

"We're not that desperate, Stefan. The guy tried to barbecue me!" Damon exclaims.

"Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah, so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed . Elena is putting all of her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe. I mean, do you trust Elijah? I don't trust him. He's an Original, he can't be trusted. It's not like we can just go up and kill him, because apparently, he can't die!"

"Why don't you trust Elijah? He's done nothing but live up to his word and keep you safe." I defend Elijah.

"Look, Ivy, I know it might feel nice that he's protecting you and all, but he seriously cannot be trusted." Stefan says.

"He's not protecting me?" I respond, confused.

"What do you mean? Did he already go back on the deal?" Damon chimes in.

"No. I wasn't on Elena's protection list." I explain simply.

There's a long beat of silence before I speak up again.

"In fact, he came by to tell me to be careful because he wouldn't be protecting me. Why would he do that if he were just going to betray you?"

They don't seem to have an answer as they just look at their feet.

"I can talk to Elena, if you want." Stefan offers.

"No. That's not what I'm trying to do. I just don't want you guys messing with the deal keeping Elena safe." I explain.

"Ok, I'm still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer to our problem." Damon goes back to the earlier conversation.

"He knew about the sacrifice, Isobel told him. He said he knew a way to keep Elena safe." Stefan explains.

"And how do we do that?" I question.

"He's not talking. At least not to me anyway." Stefan states.

"Great work Stefan. Top notch. As if I didn't have enough problems." Damon says sarcastically, earning a light slap on the arm from me.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Rose." Stefan offers his condolences.

"Whatever. I knew the woman for five minutes." Damon tries to deflect.

"And you cared about her after five minutes. I wonder what that means?" Stefan says.

"Stefan..." I try to warn.

"It means I care, Stefan. It means I'm changing, evolving into a man capable of greatness. Better watch your back, because I may just have to go get a hero-hairdo of my own, and steal your thunder." Damon jokingly threatens.

"You guys are insufferable." I groan.

"Oh come on, baby, you know you love me." Damon says with a smirk.

I try to suppress a smile as I smack the back of his head. To which he swats my hand away.

"Did you see that? Stefan call the police I've been hit!" Damon jokes, holding the back of his head in mock pain.

I giggle uncontrollably as I start smacking him repeatedly.

Stefan ignores us and looks down to his phone, receiving a text from Caroline, reading "911 NOW".

"Do you want to come with me, or stay with Damon?" Stefan asks, looking at me.

"I'll go with you." I answer.

"Traitor!" Damon yells, jokingly. I stick out my tongue in response.

——————

When we got to Caroline's she explained the situation that warranted the very urgent text.

"Tyler knows about you and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word."

"It's that woman, Jules. She had a run-in with Damon." Stefan states.

"Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed." Caroline says sadly.

I rub her arm in an attempt to console her.

Caroline and I had never been super close, but I like to think she'd consider me a friend.

"Wow this is bad." Stefan sighs, exhausted.

"You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?" Caroline asks, panicking.

"No! He already wants to kill him. He thinks all werewolves should die, and he's not wrong to think that, Caroline. I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate? He has every right to. He could get himself killed." Stefan explains.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid. You have to talk to him. Just try to explain, you know? You always know the right things to say, okay? He and I...we're friends." Caroline responds.

"You still want to come with me?" Stefan asks, making sure I'm comfortable talking with Tyler.

"Yeah, if that's ok with you?"

He nods his head walking me back to the car.

—————

Stefan leads me through the Lockwood mansion as he tries to find Tyler.

When we found him, Tyler could be seen hunched over a computer in his father's office.

Tyler looks up and notices Stefan in the room. He tries to make a quick escape but is stopped by Stefan.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna talk." Stefan explains.

"Then why'd you break in?" Tyler questions.

"Would you have let me in otherwise?" Stefan retorts.

At that moment Carol Lockwood could be heard clamping down the stairs. "Tyler?" She calls out.

Tyler makes an attempt to run but is pushed against the wall by Stefan, who flashes his fangs at him.

"Shh not a word." Stefan orders.

"Tyler, I'm leaving for the memorial." Carol calls out once more, before leaving the house.

Stefan releases Tyler once he's sure Carol is gone.

"Look maybe we're getting off on the wrong foot here." Stefan speaks.

"What happened to Mason?" Tyler demands.

"Tyler, there's a lot for us to talk about." Stefan says.

Tyler tries to leave once again, and is once again stopped by Stefan.

"I wouldn't do that, without a full moon you're no match for him. You could get hurt." I warn him kindly, looking out for his health.

"Who are you?" Tyler asks, looking like he's never laid eyes on me before.

"Ivy? We've known each other since the first grade?" I respond, confused.

"Oh right, you're the weird chick who ate lunch in the bathroom freshman year cause she had no friends."

"Yup, lovely memory Ty. Thanks for that."

"So what are you some kind of blood donating slut for him or..?" Tyler says, venom lacing his words.

"Hey, that's enough. Don't talk to her." Stefan threatens, grabbing Tyler by the collar.

Tyler nods, a twinge of fear in his eyes.

I look at my shoes. Overwhelmingly embarrassed.

"Sit on the couch and don't move." Stefan orders.

Tyler nods.

Stefan walks over and takes me a few steps out of the room.

"Are you alright?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You're sure?"

"I promise. Come on we have to make sure he doesn't run away again."

He doesn't seem to buy it, but nonetheless he brings me into a small hug before we walk back into the room, finding Tyler hasn't moved an inch.

———

After Stefan talked to Tyler for a bit, I heard a phone buzzing.

Tyler quickly picked it up and yelled help.

Stefan moves quickly, ending the call.

"Who's number was that?" Stefan asks.

"Dammit Tyler, I'm trying to save your life. Can't you see that?"

——————

After that, everything went downhill fast.

Stefan received a call from Jules, who had taken Caroline to some RV in the woods and tortured her.

Of course, as soon as Stefan hung up he sent me home.

When I got home my dad was passed out again. Which is nice in the moment, but when he does catch me, it'll be ten times worse.

An hour or two later I heard a knock on my window.

I pull back the curtain and open it, revealing Stefan.

I immediately step back to let him in.

"How's Caroline? Is she ok?" I question worriedly.

"She's ok. Elijah's witch saved us."

"Oh, thank god." I breath out a sigh of relief.

"Look, I could use your help."

"Sure, what do you need?" I ask.

"Caroline's really upset. I think she could use a girls night with you, Elena, and Bonnie."

"Oh, uh, I don't know if she'd want me there."

"Of course she would. What do you mean?" Stefan questions, confused.

"I'm not the most popular girl around here Stefan."

"That's not true. You have friends, I know, I'm one of them."

"Are you sure I should go?" I question again.

"100 percent."

"Ok" my lips twitch into a small smile.

—————

The sleepover was actually really nice.

Elena didn't fight with me, for Caroline's sake. And I actually felt like they wanted me there.

I think in the end, Caroline felt a lot better, which was my only priority.

—————

Ok, so I'm trying out some new dynamics. How did you enjoy her friendship with Stefan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.4K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...
259K 7.8K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
150K 3.2K 13
After Caroline admits her feelings for Klaus and they have sex Klaus leaves Mystic falls and heads to New Orleans while Caroline nurses a broken hear...
17.4K 158 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...